Move...

When can I be happy?

 

Nichkhun's Pov
 
How dare they do that to me! I have a feeling they planned it! How dare that kim migdet embarrassed me in front of so many people and tiffany! How dare she touch my tiffany! Who does she think she is?! 
 
Ring ring ring!
 
Hello?
 
Nk: hyuna! 
 
Hn: wae?
 
No: did you plan this?
 
Hn: what? 
 
Nk: i saw tiffany and taeyeon having in front of me! I thought you were going to pick up taeyeon huh?! How can she be there when youre suppose to be with her?! Did you plan this?!
 
Hy: woah... I didnt plan anything! Why would you think im the one behind all this? Plus taeyeontold me shes going somewhere for a moment...
 
Nk: really? Because she told me she was with tiffany for the whole day and even yesterday! Are you lying to me?!
 
Hy: aniya... Maybe she got here already yesterday... I didnt pick her up... At uhhh the airport.. She came here herself and left.. Later on... Maybe she just go here early.. 
 
Nk: im so going to kill the taeyeon... Shes needs to be careful now.. 
 
Beepppp! 
 
________
 
No one's Pov
 
The next morning... 
 
Taeyeon woke up from her sleep and found tiffany sleeping on her chest.. She smiled.. She missed being with like this to tiffany.. Being a body pillow to her... She wants to be aith tiffany for the rest of her life.. Want to make a family with her.. Want to spend her last breath with her.. Pretty much to everything with tiffany.... She wants to marry tiffany...
 
" oh right.. I promised tiffany something... I must do it sooner.." Taeyeon thought..
 
She then slowly got up and went out to buy some food for tiffany and her... She also bough some groceries for tiffany... 
 
1 hour later.....
 
Tiffany finally woke up because she couldnt feel taeyeon's presence anymore.. She opened her eyes and search for taeyeon... Unfortunately.. Taeyeon is no where to be found in her room... She got up quickly and went to searh for her tae tae... But still no taeyeon around.. She starts to get worried... 
 
She decided to call taeyeon... 
 
Ring ring ring ring ring ring..
 
No one is answering.. But she can hear it ringing.. Then She realize that taeyeon forgot her phone... She got worried even more.. She pace back and fort in her living trying to figure out where taeyeon went... Shes worried because nichkhun might have taken her away from her and hurt taeyeon... 
 
Click*
 
Her door opened... Then taeyeon came out..
 
Tf: TAE TAE!
 
Taeyeon got startled by tiffany's shout... 
 
Ty: oh! You scared me! Wae? Whats wrong?
 
Tiffany hugged taeyeon.. Not answering her question..
 
Ty: fany~ah... Whats wrong?
 
Tf: ... I thought you left me... I.. I thought nichkhun did something to you.. I was scared that something migh happen to you... 
 
Taeyeon hugged tiffany back as she tries to comfort tiffany and make her stop crying..
 
Ty: aigoo.. Kwenchana... Im here.. Dont worry i wont leave you anymore.. Never.. And nichkhun wont bother us anymore. I'll beat him up if he do.. So stop crying now.. I just went to buy some food for us and went to buy some groceries.. Come and eat you must be hungry alreay..
 
Tf: okay.. But next time dont leave your phone and wake me up.. Or just leave me a note okay? You made me so worried.. And now that you mention it i am hugry..
 
Ty: arasso arasso... Lets go..  Mianhe.. I promise i won do that again..
 
Taeny couple went to the dining table nd ate their breakfast.. After that tiffany washed the dishes.
 
 
She felt taeyeon hugged her back.. She just smiled as she continued her job..
 
Ty: hmmm~ i miss you scent fany~ah... 
 
Tf: cheongmal? Just my scent?
 
Ty: ani.. You face, your smile, you body, you warmth, your present, your voice, your face, your eyes, your hair, your uhhh.... Hehehe...
 
Tf: what?
 
Ty: your... Uhh.. Thing.. 
 
Taeyeon looked down signalling tiffany what she meant..
 
Tf: yah! Byuntae!
 
Ty: hehehe.. But anyways... I miss all of those.. But you know what i miss the most?
 
Tf: what?
 
Ty: HWANG TIFFANY.... I miss that person..
 
Tf: aww tae~ youre so sweet! 
 
Ty: how about me? What did you miss?
 
Tf: everything! But i miss you calling me fany~ah the most.. And also i miss sleeping with you.. You know when you left me i had a hard time sleeping by myself.. Pout*
 
Ty: aigoo... Youre such a kid... But dont worry.. I will sleep with you everynight.. Smile*
 
Tf: chincha? But you have a place to sleep in.. Plus youre leaving seohyun by herself?
 
Ty: yeah.. But seo is already old enough to live bu herself..and maybe.. Yoona will move to my place and live with seohyun instead! 
 
Tf: hmmm i dont know..
 
Ty: lets just say it like this... Hmmmm me and yoona are switching rooms... And switching roommates... 
 
Tf: well.. I guess that will work... 
 
Ty: so you want me to move here with you today? 
 
Tf: really? Are you okay with that?
 
Ty: of course! The sooner the better right? Wait i'll call yoona about this.. We still have to ask her about it.. If she agrees...
 
Ring ring ring..
 
Hellooooo
 
Ty: oh yoona?
 
Yn: ne unnie? 
 
Ty: me and tiffany talked about something..
 
Yn: yeah? Me and seohyun talked about something too... Whats new? 
 
Taeyeon face palm herself... Tiffany just luagh at her sister's statement... 
 
Ty: thats not what i mean...
 
Yn: then what?
 
Ty: are you okay livng with seohyun?
 
Yn: uhh yeah? Are you okay living with tiffany unnie? Whats with a weird question?
 
Ty: sigh* i'll get to the point... Im moving with tiffany..
 
Yn: soooo? Im not involve.. Why are you telling me this unnie?
 
Ty: do you want to live with seohyun?
 
Yn: seohyun is also moving there?! 
 
Ty: sigh* no... Do you want to move out of tiffany's place and move in to my place instead...
 
Yn: im so lost...
 
Ty: lets make this simple.. Okay? Me and you are switching houses.. You are going to live there from now on and i will live here.... Is that okay with you?
 
Yn: ..........
 
Ty: yoona? Yoong? Are you okay?
 
Sh: sorry unnie.. Yoona starts dancing all of a sudden.. What did you tell her anyways? She looks happy... 
 
Ty: i told her she will move there and i will move here.. You two can be together while me and tiffany will be together...
 
Sh: .........
 
Ty: sigh* i guess the two of them are dancing now.... 
 
Tiffany could only laugh... 
 
Ty: yoona... You are a weird person... Seohyun... What in the world happened to you? Sigh*
 
 
 
 
 
Sorry guys short chapter... Charger is broken and my phone is already battery low... Sorry about spelling errors.. Im in a hurry.. I dont want my phone to die and not be able to update today.. Bye!