Yes? No? Huh?

When can I be happy?

 

No one's Pov
 
Taeny arrived at the airport....
 
Tiffany decided to go back to work as soon as possible but jessica dragged her to go to salon to get their hair done. Tiffany find it weird that jessica would just ask her randomly but she decided to ignore it and follow what her best friend wants.. 
 
On the other hand.. Taeyeon went straight to the beach where she is planning to propose for tiffany.. She saw how the dinner table is nicely placed next to the ocean and how the small decorations really makes the place sprakle. She is proud of sooyoung and the gang's effort to help her. She owes them a lot for this. 
 
Taeyeon all needs to do is to get dress but she forgot to buy one.. Luckily yuri was ahead of her and bought her a nice cool suit.. That perfectly fits her.. She already have the ring.. And everything are set.. Well except for the fireworks.. Taeyeon dont know that the fireworks are not set yet.. Sooyoung doesnt want to ruin taeyeon's good mood.. So she decided to set the fireworks secretly..
 
Ty: sigh* few more hours left and i'll will finally make you mine fany ah... Hope everything go well as plan.. 
 
Sooyoung came behind taeyeon who was busy looking at the ocean...
 
Sy: dont worry buddy.. Everything will be alright.. 
 
Ty: thanks soo.. I owe you a lot... And also to you yuri..
 
Yuri was sooyoung..
 
Yr: dont worry about it.. Its nothing compare to wha you have done to us.. This is just a little payment for everything you did to us. And like what sooyoung said.. Everything will be alright just relax and prepare yourself. 
 
Ty: thank you....lets go.. I need to change and lets have a lunch first.. I know sooyoung is hungry because she is doing that face again..
 
Yr: what face?
 
Ty: that face that looks like shes going to eat anything that is infront of her... Im kind of scared that she might look at me and eat me you know.. So lets feed the giant first.. Hehehhee
 
Sy: yah! Meanie! But its kind of true. 
 
The three went for lunch since the three of them feels hugry...
 
..........
 
Jessica is reading a magazine while waiting for tiffany.. Tiffany just had her hair done.. And put some highlights on her hair.. And curled it a little...
 
Few more hours of waiting..
 
Tiffany turned around and jessica's mouth opened wide..
 
Tf: so?? How do i look? 
 
Js: ....im speechless....
 
Tf: is that suppose to be a good thing?
 
Js: uh huh... Youre beautiful tiff! Omg! 
 
Tf: thanks.. Now its your turn..
 
Js: nahh.. I dont feel like getting my hair done now.. Plus ive waited for so long.. I dont want to stay here longer..
 
Tf: oh c'mon! Thats not fair! 
 
Js: my is hurting from sitting down too much.. Lets go shopping!
 
Tf: fine.. Lets go..
 
Js: yay!
 
Tiffany and jessica went to shop..
 
Tiffany bought many stuff such ad necklace and bracelet..'and all of them were chosen by jessica..
 
Tf: seriously jess.. This is too much!
 
Js: shut up! Plus im buying it for you! 
 
Tf: okay.. What is up? Why are you acting like this? Being nice and treating me huh? What are you hiding?
 
Js: what.. Ar-are you talking about? Im not hiding anything..
 
Tf: liar! I kn-
 
"Unnie?!"
 
Tiffany turned around and saw yoond with seohyun. They looked like they went shopping since yoona was carriying three big bags.. While seohyun carried one. 
 
Tf: oh... Seo? What are you too doing here? 
 
Jessica sighed because she is safe ...seohyun and yoona seems to know whats happening so they decided to just join the two. 
 
After few minutes of roaminng around the mall they decided to go home already.. Well tiffanyband jessica went to jessica's llace first because jessica asked tiffany to wear something for her new ad.
 
They are in jessica's house right bow..
 
Tiffany is wearing a minie , pink, cute, girly dress...
 
Js: omo! You look so pretty tiff! 
 
Tf: really? Thanks...
 
Js: lets go! 
 
Tf: huh? Where? Its almost night! I should go home now.. Taeyeon is probably looking for me..
 
Js: oh c'mon! Lets go somewhere... Just wear that dress there and we will go okay? 
 
Tf: what is up with you?
 
Js: nothing! Lets just go!
 
_________
 
Tiffany's pov..
 
Seriously jessica is acting weird ever since we met today.. She is different...she checks her phonw a lot today.. Weird right?
 
 
We are heading somewhere i dont know.. So i went to sleep.. The weirdest part of this is that jessica is only wearing jeans and shirt while im here looking all fancy.. With my new hair look and a party dress....
 
Later that night jessica woke me up from my sleep.. We were at a beach? But theres not a lot of lights here makes it a little bit creepy but i have to admit its really beautiful in here.. Why did jessica bring me here? 
 
Tf: jess what are we doing in here? 
 
Js: oh nothing... Umm tiff.. I need to go pee.. Here 
 
Tf: whats this? Just open.. I need to go!
 
Jessica ran away from me... What am i suppose to do with this paper? Like what jessica told me.. I opened it.. Ans there was a letter inside it..
 
I read the letter...
 
"Dear Tiffany,
 
Wondering who i am? Well you will know if you follow the steps here in this paper. If you are not interested... Well thats too bad because jessica already left you here so you have no other choice but to see me. A little creep out now arent you? Dont worry..  You know me.. You know me well.. :) just flow the pink candle and you'll see me... 
 
- anonymous" 
 
Well that was creepy... But should i go? This person doesnt sound like a bad person.. Actually i feel good about this person..maybe i should just check.. But where are the candles?
 
Suddenly pink candles lit up..
 
Woah.. Thats cool! 
 
I follow it..and it just stop somewhere in the middle of the beach. I could not see a lot of things.. Because theres no light and its already dark... 
 
Tf: hello? Are you here? Hello?
 
Theres no response... 
 
I feel scared now.. Aish! Why do i have to follow this anyways! I might just get in trouble in here. I should go..
 
I started walking back when a light aimed at me... A spot light? I stood there frozen dont know what to do...
 
Should i dance? Sing? 
 
I scratch the back of my neck... 
 
Tf: am i suppose to perform? Dance?
 
I started dancing.. Just a little.. When i heard a chuckle..
 
Tf: huh? Who is that? Show yourself! 
 
I see a shadow coming closer.. I step back...that person keep coming but i could not see his/her face because of the shadow. 
 
Im about to attack that person when suddenly SHE finally got close to the light and showed her face. 
 
Its Taeyeon...
 
Oh my god.. She looks so hot on thet suit! Wait what is she doing here? 
 
Ty: nice dance.. Hehhehehe...
 
Tf: tae? What are you doin here?
 
Ty: surprise! 
 
Tf: what? 
 
Ty: come... Lets eat first...
 
Then taeyeon held my hands and lead me to the dinner table with foods... 
 
She made me sat then after she sat facing me... 
 
Tf: mind telling me what this is all about?
 
Taeyeon jus smiled...
 
Ty: its a date! 
 
Tf: why? 
 
Ty: what do you mean why? You dont want it? 
 
Tf: no! Thats not what i mean.. I just saying... Why all of a sudden..
 
Ty: nothing... Im just happy... Happy that you dad finally accepted us!
 
Tf: oh.. Thats it? 
 
I was kinda expecting something else from taeyeon... Like proposing to me.. Eve since she came bac she never mention it.. She promised me that once she comes back we are going to get married.. But what happen? Nothing! Sigh* maybe she forgot about that promise... I guess its fine... As long as shes with me im happy. 
 
Ty: yeah thats it.. Oh whats with a sad face?
 
Tf: nothing.. Lets eat! And thank you tae tae for doing this.. You dont have to surprise me really... A simple date is good enough..
 
Ty: i know... But for a special person like you deserve to have a special date like this.
 
Tf: aww tae tae youre so cheesy! 
 
Ty: im only cheesy to you! Hehehee..
 
We started eating...
 
Tf: by the way.. What happened to jessica? 
 
Ty: she left.
 
Tf: so from the very start... It was just an act? She was distracting me? 
 
Ty: yup! She help me.so did the other gang. They helped me to arranged this.. Actually i was already planning this while we were still in america..
 
Tf: really tae tae? 
 
Ty: yeah.. I want it to make it special! 
 
I stood up..
 
Ty: oh whats wrong?
 
I went closer to her and gave her a kiss.. On the lips.. 
 
Tf: thats for doing this tae... I reall appreciate your effort... Thank you for making me feel special.. 
 
Ty: im doing this because i love you... 
 
Tf: i love you too tae..
 
We continued eating..
 
After we finished eating taeyeon excused herself to go to the bathroom..
 
Tf: youre not gonna leave me like jessica did right?
 
Ty: no why would i do that to you? 
 
Tf: okay.. Hurry up! I might miss you! 
 
Ty: look whos cheesy now? 
 
Tf: hehehehe go! 
 
Taeyeon left me at the beach... Im there sitting down on a big blanket looking at the ocean..  Its dark though.. But the moon is really beautiful.. Its really round and its bright... 
 
Suddenly the spot light turned off so now its really dark... 
 
Blackout?
 
I cant see any light! 
 
Then i heard music.... Guitar.. Taeyeon? 
 
 
(If you guys want to listen to the song heres the link..
 
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WhGDwltWASU    )
 
Especially for you
I wanna let you know what I was going through
All the time we were apart I thought of you
You were in my heart, my love never changed
I still feel the same
 
Especially for you
I wanna tell you I was feeling that way too
And if dreams were wings, you know
I would have flown to you to be where you are
No matter how far and now that I’m next to you
 
No more dreaming about tomorrow
Forget the loneliness and the sorrow
I’ve got to say it’s all because of you
 
And now were back together, together
I wanna show you my heart is oh so true
And all the love I have is especially for you
 
Especially for you
[ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/especially-for-you-lyrics-mymp.html ]
I wanna tell you, you mean all the world to me
How I’m certain that our love was meant to be
You changed my life, you showed me the way
And now I’m next to you
 
I’ve waited long enough to find you
I wanna put all the hurt behind you
And I wanna bring out the love inside you, oh, and
 
Now were back together, together
I wanna show you my heart is oh so true
And all the love I have is especially for you
 
You were in my heart, my love never changed
And now that I’m next to you
No more dreaming about tomorrow
Forget the loneliness and the sorrow
I’ve got to say it’s all because of you
 
 
____________
 
No one's pov
 
After taeyeon sang that song she saw tiffany crying while clapping her hands... 
 
Tf: that was...
 
Taeyeon stopped tiffany from talking first...
 
Ty; its not done yet.. Come..
 
Taeyeon brought tiffany near the water.. 
 
Tiffany was confuse of whats happening.. 
 
Ty: fany ah look at me? 
 
Tiffany looked at taeyeon...
 
Taeyeon smiled..
 
Ty: hoooo... Relax... 
 
Taeyeon was trying to calm herself... Tiffany chuckled a taeyeon..
 
Ty: ahem.. Okay.. Here it goes..
 
Tf: tae wh-
 
Tiffany was cut off by taeyeon's lips..
 
Ty: shhhh no talking just listen okay? 
 
Tiffany nodded.. 
 
Ty: okay.. Tiffany..i love you.. You know that right? I know you know.. But no matter how many times i say it... I just feel like its not enough. Fany ah weve been through a lot.. It was really hard for both of us but im happy that we did not let go of each other. Were still together. Those obtacles that we faced were hard but when im with you i feel like i could do anything.. And those obtacles made out love even stronger. I know tiffany i made so many mistakes.. And im sorry.. Im sorry if i made you sad, and lonely but now i promise to you that i will not let that happen again.. Im willing to sacrifice anything for you. Tiffany you might think im brave after facing your dad but i wasnt brave... I was doing that so that i could save our relationship because once we break up i dont think i will be the same... Fany ah...liking you was good.. Love you was better... But being in love with you is priceless... I have no regret on meeting you or having arguments with you because no matter how much i try to hate you i just couldnt because my love for you is too much.. We did so many things together already.. And i want to do more things with you... Like have a family and grow old together.. I dont want to do that with other people.. I just want you beside me.. Loving me is good enough.. But being with me forever is just the greatest gift i will receive.. So now....
 
Taeyeon turned tiffany around.. Shes now facing the dark and not the ocean..suddenly there was lights... Its pink lights and balloons around it... 
 
The thing that shock tiffany the most is what the lights says..
 
"WILL YOU MARRY ME?" 
 
Tiffany turned around and saw taeyeon already kneeling in front of her.. Showing a box that has a ring inside it...
 
Ty: will you marry me tiffany? 
 
Tiffanu couldnt express her happiness.. She is crying so much.. She is crying because finally.. Finally taeyeon is proposing to her.. Finally she could be with taeyeon..
 
Tf: no.. I mean yes! 
 
Taeyeon stood up looking confuse..
 
Ty: no?
 
Tf: yes!
 
Ty: yes?
 
Tf: yea yes! 
 
Ty: to the no?
 
Tf: nooo no to the no...
 
Ty: so yes? 
 
Tf: yes? 
 
Ty: huh? Yes no? 
 
Tf:no! 
 
Ty: so no...
 
Tf: nooo!!! Yesss!!!! 
 
Ty: yes?
 
Tf: argghh! Let me show you..
 
Tiffany pulled taeyeon to a long passionate kiss.. Taeyeon was surprise with tiffany's action because she was still trying to figure out tiffany's answer... But soon she responded to it.. She pulled tiffany closer.. She is now holding on tiffany's waist and tiffany's arms are around taeyeon's neck pulling her closer.. 
 
After 10 minutes...
 
Taeny finally pulled away from the kiss... Both latter are pantin heavely..
 
Ty: i'll .....take ......that ........as ......a .......yes...
 
Tiffany just slap taeyeon's arm for being silly..
 
Tf: of ....course ...its a .....yes!
 
Taeyeon carried tiffany and spun her around while yelling 
" SHE SAID YESSS!!!" 
 
They kissed again.. 
 
Then 
 
Bom!
 
Fireworks came... 
 
Taeyeon and tiffany looked at the fireworks.. There was a heart shape, and the last firework says. " she said Yes!"
 
They giggled...
 
----------
 
The gang...
 
Sooyoung succesfully installed the fireworks on the yacht... 
 
They have yuri to signal when to push the button for the fireworks...
 
When yuri raised her flag.. Yoona pushed the button... 
 
Then bom! 
 
The firework started.. They were amaze on how great the fireworks look..
 
After the firework.. Sooyoung slap yoona's arms..
 
Yn: ouch! What was that for?!
 
Sy: i wanna press the button.... 
 
Yn: then press it! 
 
Sy: its too late now dummy!
 
Yn: such a kid..
 
Sy: yah! What did you say?! 
 
Yn: seohyun! Ahhhh!!! 
 
Sy: yah! Choding! Comeback here!!
 
Then hyoyeon came running towards sooyoung...
 
Hy: what?
 
Sy: huh? 
 
Hy: you called me..
 
Sy: aish! 
 
Hy: i should be doing that! Aish! 
 
The girls just giggle at their girlfriends... Yuri too was laughing at sooyoung..
 
Sooyoung threw the remote because she was frustrated... Then BOM! 
 
Another firework came...
 
"YEAH! YAY!"  Thats what it says
 
Yoona came back..
 
Yn: now you pressed it.. Happy now?
 
Sy: yah! That wasnt the same! I threw it!
 
Yn: aigoo.... Such a kid...
 
Sy: sunny~ yoona is teasing me...
 
Sunny just sat with the girls..
 
Sn: no she wasnt.. Shes stating the truth.. Hahahhha! 
 
Sy: meanie! 
 
Then sooyoung attacked yoona.. They started wrestling on the sand... Hyoyeon came.. Instead of stopping the two she became the referee..
 
Hy: one! Two! Th- oh! She got away! 
 
The other laughed at hyoyeon... While yoona and sooyoung are still busy attacking each other...
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sorry if i didnt update yesterday...i fell asleep while writing the story..