Baby Steps

When can I be happy?

 

Hellooo! Its my update for today! Dont forget to subscribe and comment!
 
 
Taeyeon's Pov
 
Shes mine... Shes mine... Shes mine.... 
 
No one can have her... 
 
What am i thinking?! Dont tell me im becoming gay again? Dont tell me i have feelings for tiffany? 
 
Uhhhhhrrhh my head!!! 
 
Why does it keep hurting? 
 
Click* 
 
Cl opens the door..
 
Cl: boss kim! How are you? Why are you here? Go home! You still need some rest....
 
Ty: cl? You look different... 
 
Cl: what? How? Ohh wait.. Right you have amnesia...
 
Ty: yeah.. 
 
Cl: well i look like this 3 years ago.. So yeahh... Anyways.. Go home boss.. Dont stress yourself.. 
 
Ty: but! 
 
Cl just pushed me... She went downstairs and pushed my wheelchair.. 
 
Ty: yah~ i want to stay...
 
Cl: no rest! 
 
Ty: im your boss! Listen to me! I. Want to stay! 
 
Cl: sigh* fine.. But i wont be giving you any job... 
 
Ty: okay... 
 
Cl took me back to my office... 
 
Cl: here.. You need something? 
 
Ty: nope..
 
Cl: one question.
 
Ty: what? 
 
Cl: why is boss hwang crying? And who is that cute guy hugging her? 
 
Ty: where is she? 
 
Cl: rooftop.... I dont know if its a good idea to go there...
 
Ty: go take me there...
 
Cl: alright..
 
Cl took me to the rooftop... It didnt take us long to reach the top since we are already on the top. I see cl breathing heavely as she push me towards the entrance of the rooftop..
 
Cl: huff* you know for a small lady like you... You are heavy! 
 
Ty: shut up and just take me there... 
 
Cl just nodded as she push me...
 
The door opens... The sunlight touch my skin... Its warm.. The sun is blocking my view.. Im still adjusting from the light...
 
Cl: here.. Can i go? 
 
Ty: yeah... Thanks..
 
Cl: no problem..
 
 
As my eyes are adjusting i see two people in the rooftop.. Its nichkhun guy and tiffany... 
 
Nichkhun's arms are around tiffany as he talks to her... While tiffany is crying.. Hugging nichkhun...
 
Im suppose to be that person! Im suppose to be the person that she is hugging! 
 
What? Uhhh!! Pain!!! 
 
Why does it keeps hurting whenever i think of tiffany? 
 
Gezz... 
 
I seriously dont like what im seeing... They look like a couple.. And i dont like one bit of it.. 
 
Nichkhun noticed me...
 
He smiled...
 
Why is he smiling? I thought he hates me? 
 
He let go of tiffany and told her something that made her nod... 
 
He left tiffany and walks closer to me...
 
He is now in front of my face... He is still smiling..
 
Nk: i knew you were going to follow her... 
 
Ty: im just curious..
 
Nk: what ever you say... Ill be leaving.. Dont yell at her.. Or else... 
 
I nodded...
 
Maybe nichkhun is not bad afterall..
 
Nichkhun is about to open the door..
 
Ty: wait... 
 
Nichkhun looked at me with his questioning eyes...
 
Ty: thanks..
 
He smiled and nodded..
 
Nk: just remeber what i told you...
 
I nodded and gave him a thumbs up... 
 
After that i pushed myself towards tiffany... I stay in a fair distance.. I can hear her sobbing.. 
 
Did i hurt her that much? Was i being too much? Why did i even act like that? 
 
Ty: t-tiffany...
 
Tiffany stop sobbing... She look at me..
 
Her eyes.. Her beautiful eyes.. They are covered with tears... I see her eyes are swollen.. Even when she is crying she is still beautiful.. I just stared at her..
 
Tf: what.. Do you want? 
 
Ty: .....
 
Im lost... I cant move.. Her husky voice.. Her eyes... Her lips.. Everything.. They look perfect... She looks perfect.. 
 
Tf: if youre here to insult me again.. Go ahead.. Do it.. Im already hurt.. You cant hurt me anymore since im already hurt... 
 
Ty: ........
 
Tf: what? Are you just going to stare at me? 
 
Ty: why are you crying?
 
Thats a stupid question taeyeon! Of course she is crying because you insulted her! 
 
Tf: why do you care? Its not like you care about me anyways... Why are you here? Why cant you just give me some space? 
 
Tiffany finally walk and went to a small bench... 
 
Ty: .....
 
Tf: what? Silents? You came here to stare at me and be quite? What hapened to the loud and angry taeyeon huh? Its already bad that you cant remember me taeyeon... Now youve change... I just cant take it anymore.. Im sorry if i was annoying... But i just care about you..
 
Ty: i.... Know...
 
Tf: pffftt..! You know and yet you still push me away.. All i want is to be close to you again but you wont let me... Why? Do you hate me that much? 
 
Ty: yes.....
 
Yes i hated you... But now... I cant seem to find a way to hate you.. All i want is your attention... I dont know whats happening to me.. 
 
 
I see tiffany cried again... 
 
Tf: then leave! I hate you! 
 
She put her hands on her face to cover it... I cant look at her like that.. I cant let her cry.. I must do something.. What? 
 
I push myself towards tiffany.. But my wheelchair wont fit.. I want to go beside tiffany and comfort her.. But i cant... I cant walk... 
 
Ty: d-dont hate me....
 
Tf: what? 
 
This is it.. Just do it taeyeon.. Just go for it...
 
I push myself up.... Now my arms are supporting my body to stand up from my wheelchair... Im still staring at tiffany who is also staring back at me with her eyes wide open... I dont want to leave her stares..  I push myself more and finally i can stand up... 
 
My feet are feeling weak.. I can feel it shaking.. Im starting to balance myself as i look at tiffany... 
 
Ty: dont cry... 
 
I took this chance to finally do a step..
 
1 step..
 
My feet are shaking.. I can feel myself falling but i need to balance it.... 
 
2 step.. 
 
Ty: woah~ 
 
I almost fell.. My face was about to hit the floor but luckily im able to balance myself..
 
I feel like im a baby whose taking her first step going to her mom... 
 
3 step... 
 
Ty: stop crying...
 
Im close to her.. 2 more step and i will reach her..
 
4 step... 
 
I didnt fall or shake..
 
Last step...
 
Woah! 
 
I fell.... It hurts... 
 
Luckily i fell into my ...
 
I see tiffany giggling at me... 
 
Im happy to see her like that...
 
I want to be closer to her... I cant walk... What should i do? 
 
Ah hah! 
 
I crawl towards tiffany who is staring at me being amaze... 
 
I finally reach tiffany... I push myself up as i stand ... Im in Front of her as she looks up to me....
 
I kneeled in front of her..
 
I tried my best to balance myself..but my feet are too weak.. Im about to fall when tiffany held my hands...
 
Ohhhh~ i feel electricity.. Weird... 
 
I look at her... She smiled at me... 
 
Ty : im sorry......
 
She smiled again... 
 
Ty: i hated you... But not anymore.. Im sorry..
 
She nodded...
 
I smiled... She stood up.. And i also try to stand up so that we are both standing up... She is still holding my hands as i stand up... We are now right in front of each other.... 
 
Tf: i forgive you... 
 
Eyesmiles are showing...
 
I was about to fall again when tiffany hugged me.... It feels so nice... I hugged her back..
 
We stayed like that for a few minutes...
 
I can smell her scent.. Its so addicting.. Vanilla... Hmmm 
 
I keep smelling her...
 
Tf: hehe tae.. It tickles
 
I just realize that i was smelling her neck... 
 
Ty: ohh.. You smell good.. Sorry..
 
Tf: lets head back to the office... 
 
I nodded...
 
 
______
 
 
No one's Pov
 
The two ladies went back to the office... Tiffany pushing taeyeon's wheelchair... As they go back..
 
They are now back to their office... 
 
AWKWARD SILENTS....
 
The two dont know what to do now...
 
Ty: uhhh... Im sorry..
 
Tf: its fine.. I forgive you..
 
Ty: no..im sorry if im cold to you....im sorry if i change my mood a lot.. Im sorry if i didnt let you be my friend earlier...and ..... Im sorry if i cant remember you...
 
Tf: its okay.. Its not your fault if you cant remember me... Its my fault..
 
Ty: huh? 
 
Tf: you got into the accident because of me.... Im sorry...
 
Tiffany looked down feeling sad.. 
 
Taeyeon noticed it, she pushed herself beside tiffany and held tiffany's hands..
 
Ty: dont be.. I know you didnt mean to do it.. Lets not talk about it if youre feeling uncomfortable... Lets talk about it another time
 
Taeyeon saw tiffany smiled but there were tears falling down her cheeks...
 
Ty: can you kneel? 
 
Tf: huh? Okay...
 
Tiffany kneeled down.. Facing taeyeon...  Eye to eye..
 
Taeyeon can see the tears..
 
Ty: dont cry.... I dont like seeing you cry... A pretty girl like you shouldnt cry..
 
Taeyeon said that as she wipes tiffany's face..
 
Tiffany just smiled and blush of taeyeon's touch.. Its been a while since the last time taeyeon actually held her... Like that... 
 
Tf: thank you....
 
Taeyeon nodded...
 
The two went to their tables... To work.. Well only tiffany.. Taeyeon wasnt allowed to work according to her bossy employee CL...
 
"I know she cant remember me.. But im sure that the old taeyeon is somewhere there.. I will need to look for her.." Tiffany thought as she head back to her table..
 
She didnt know what to do since her work is done for today... 
 
"I feel good.. Why? Maybe because im forgiven by tiffany... Yeah thats it.. The hug.. It feels so nice... Her hands.. Its so smooth...yah kim taeyeon! Stop thinking about her! Youre not gay! Well whats wrong with being gay again...." Taeyeon thought...
 
Tf: ....do you like the room? 
 
All of a sudden tiffany asked taeyeon a question...
 
Tf: if you dont just tell me.. Im willing to move out... Do-
 
Ty: i love it...its good so that i can see you everyday...
 
"Did i just said that?" Taeyeon asked herself..
 
Tiffany blushed because of taeyeon's comment..
 
Ty: y-you k-know.. Like...so... Uuhhh so t-that i dont feel lonely.. Hehehe yeah..
 
Tf: i see...well thats good...
 
Taeyeon is also blushing with what she told tiffany... 
 
"What is happening to me?" Taeyeon asked herself again..
 
Ty: i have a question...
 
Tf: what is it? 
 
Ty: the pictures in my table..
 
Tf: oh that.. Dont worry about it.. If you want to take it out i dont mind...i never thought you'd lose your memory.. So i put out pictures together there... But you can change it anytime fit it bothers you...
 
Ty: no....its fine.. I-i l-like it... 
 
Taeyeon is blushing again as tiffany smiled of happiness...
 
Ty: ... Tiffany.?
 
Tf: yes? 
 
Ty: a-are you my girlfriend? 
 
Tf: why'd you ask? 
 
Ty: t-the picture.. We were kissing... 
 
Tf: omo! I didnt know that was the picture i put.. Aigoo.. Here let me erase.. Omg this so embarrassing! 
 
Tiffany walk to taeyeon's computer.. She was about to change it to a different background... But taeyeon stop her hand..
 
Tf: huh?
 
Ty: dont change it...
 
Tf: b-but...
 
Ty: i said i like it.... 
 
Tf: r-really? 
 
Taeyeon nodded shyly... 
 
Tf: ohh.. Your so cute..
 
Tiffany pinch taeyeon's cheeks... 
 
Ty: so... Youre my girlfriend right..? You cant say no... 
 
Tf: why not? 
 
Ty: just because.. Youre my girlfriend... 
 
Tf: but i thought your not a lesbian? 
 
Ty: well i can go back to being a lesbian when i want to...
 
Tf: soooo you like me tae~? 
 
Tiffany is now teasing her..
 
Taeyeon is blushing and feeling hot..
 
Ty: i-its n-not that...its because... I-i dont usually kiss my friends on the lips.. Only my girlfriend...
 
Tf: but we are not together though .. Thats the problem..
 
Ty: how come? You dont want to? 
 
Tf: no.. Youre too lazy to confess and ask me to be your girlfriend..
 
Ty: ohh.. Well thats the old taeyeon.. I cant let any girl kiss me because they are my friend.. So youre now officially my girlfriend..
 
Tf: did i say yes? 
 
Ty: nope! But thats an order..! 
 
Tf: im not your slave... 
 
Ty: but... But... But... Thats not fair~
 
Taeyeon whined... Like a kid...
 
Tf: sigh* fine.. Im your girlfriend.. But! You must treat me nice like how the old taeyeon treated me...
 
Ty: okay! Another favor..
 
Tf: what? 
 
Ty: im calling you fany~ah... And no one else!! Not even that nichkhun dude.. 
 
Tf: why?
 
Ty: because youre now my fany! 
 
Tf: jealous? Hehehehe
 
Ty: slight... Whatever! 
 
Tf: okay.. You can call me fany... And only you... But i must call you tae tae whether you like it or not..
 
Ty: okay! I miss being called tae tae..
 
Tf: so you do miss me! 
 
Ty: no just the name...
 
Tiffany pouted...
 
Ty: im just kidding... I miss you too.. 
 
Taeyeon hugged tiffany's waist.. Since tiffany is standing up...
 
Tf: i miss you more... Its only been a day that i didnt see you but i miss you! 
 
Taeyeon nodded as she keeps on hugging tiffany's waist.. She close her eyes and enjoy the warm feeling of tiffany... 
 
Ty: one last favor...
 
Tf: really? You ask for so many! 
 
Ty: but you will do it since you love me...
 
Tf: but do you love me? 
 
Ty: ..... I dont know yet....
 
Tiffany is disappointed..
 
Ty: but...make me fall for you... Do anything to make me fall for you... 
 
Tiffany smiled
 
" she is giving me a chance! I must not let this opportunity go! " tiffany thought..
 
Tf: okay... But im very impatient... So... You should fall for me quickly or else ill love someone else..
 
Ty: youre not allowed to love someone else... You have me.. And only me. Understand?
 
Tiffany giggled..
 
Ty: im serious! 
 
Tf: hahaha fine! Whats your last favor again? 
 
Taeyeon blushed jus thinking about it..
 
"Should i really ask her? Ehh shes my girlfriend.. I dont care" taeyeon thought..
 
Ty: fany....
 
Tf: hmmm?
 
 
 
 
Ty: c-can... Y-you.. Uhhhhh k-kiss....me? 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hellooo! Its my update for today! Dont forget to subscribe and comment!