The run...

When can I be happy?

 

Hi! Yawn* im suppose to be sleeping but yet im still awake.. Its already 1am and im still awake.. Hope you guys like this short chapter.. I will update later on.. Dont forget to comment and subscribe! 
 
Sunny's Pov
 
I ran away.. I did no know where to go.. All i know is that i want to go somewhere far from sooyoung. 
 
I hate you sooyoung!!! I aslo hate you tiffany! I cant hate taeyeon.. She didnt do anything.. I should be thankful that she is helping sooyoung.. 
 
I run and run... Until im out of breath.. Today was supposed to be a special for both of us.. But its over. She is no longer mine.. 
 
She should be happy now since its going to be easier for her to decide.. Since she is not cheating on me now... 
 
Taeyeon... Taeyeon... I pity you.. It must be hard for you to see sooyoung taking tiffany away from you. I praise you for that. 
 
I walk and ended up goin to hyohyeon's apartment...
 
I knock at the door and as expected hyoyeon was at home..
 
 
Hy: sunny~ah? Whats wrong? What happened?! Come in first! 
 
Hyoyeon pulled me and made me sit on the couch.. I saw how her apartment is clean today.. Usually its messy.. She went to get me some water... 
 
I quickly drank it and just sat there not making any expressions...
 
Im sure hyoyeon is curious.. She is giving me a worried look...
 
 
Hy: now would you mind telling me whats wrong? 
 
Sn: we broke up..
 
Silents....
 
She must be shock.. was wide open..
 
Hy: what? Why? 
 
Sn: she doesnt love me...
 
Hy: okkaaayyy... You are over thinking! Of course she loves you! She wouldnt date you for what.. 3 years if she didnt love you! She propbably have a reason.. 
 
Sn: she have a reason... She loves someone else when she was still dating me..
 
Hy: WHAT?! WHO IS THAT B*tch?!
 
Sn: she is not a b* tch... But if you really want to know.. Its tiffany. 
 
SILENTS AGAIN.. 
 
She just sat there looking at me with her eyes wide open and mouth.... She sat still.. Like she just froze. 
 
She blink for a few minutes... Then..
 
Hy: WHAT?! 
 
Sn: sooyoung have feelings for tiffany since they first met but didnt bother to tell her because im dating her.. Now she finally confessed to taeyeon about it.. And we over heard it..
 
Hy: wait wait... We??? And really? To taeyeon??!
 
I nodded..
 
Sn: i was with tiffany the whole time.. I went to their building to give sooyoung her lunch.. Then tiffany told me that she is inside of taeyeon's room.. Unfortunately it was lock so i went back to tiffany... 
 
Hy: okay.. Im still with you.. Keep going..
 
Sn: Sigh* and tiffany told me she installed a spy camera in taeyeon's room so that she can
Stalk taeyeon... 
 
Hy: hehehe creep..
 
Sn: then we heard the whole conversation between soyoun and taeyeon. 
 
Hy: annndddd taeyeon is not mad that sooyoun likes tiffany? 
 
Sn: she's not mad anymore.. But i see the jealousy...but you know taeyeon.. She is a nice person.. She dont want to hurt anybody.. Especially people that are special to her.. And sooyoung is one on them.. So taeyeon decided to help sooyoung to realize who she really like.. Me or tiffany..
 
Hy: imamaze by taeyeon... She really is a nice person.. But wait! When did you guys broke up? 
 
Sn: just 20 monutes ago..
 
Hy: she broke up with you? 
 
Sn: no i broke up with her..
 
 
I knew that this is going to be a long story... So i have to tell hyoyeon everything so she will understand why im in her place right now.. 
 
Hy: i get it now.. Come here..
 
Hyoyeon hugged me.. 
 
Hy: everything is going to be fine okay? Im sure sooyoung loves you.. She is probably confuse but im sure she will love you and the two of you will be back together..
 
Sn: thank you hyoyeon... 
 
I fell asleep in hyoyeon's arms... Im thankful that she is there for me... 
 
.............
 
Tiffany's Pov
 
I ran away.. I need to find sunny.. I must explain to her! I need to comfort her! Where is she? Where did she go?! 
 
I will need some help...
 
Ring ring ring.....
 
Hello? 
 
Tf: hello.. Jess! Come here in xxxx bakery.. I'll be waiting.. I'll explain to you late just come here... 
 
I didnt wait for her reply i just hang up.. I wil need to find sunny.. She must be hurt right now.. Nice going sooyoung... Im sorry sooyoung but i will not love you like a lover.. I will love you as a sister but nothing else.. Im in love with taeyeon... 
 
10 minutes later...
 
I can see jessica.. And she is not in a good mood.. Hellsica is on...
 
Js: you better explain now before i kill you... 
 
Tf: sunny and sooyoung broke up..
 
Js: You called me here to tell me they br- wait... THEY BROKE UP?! WHEN?! HOW?!
 
Tf: relax... Come lets talk somewhere else...
 
We went to a cafe... On the way there i started explaining what happened... She is really shock with sooyoung's sudden confession to taeyeon. 
 
We ordered some coffee... 
 
Js: why would you do that? 
 
Tf: what?
 
Js: spy camera? What are you? Creepy..... 
 
Tf: thats not the point.. I need to find sunny.. I need to talk to her.. And to be able to do that i will need you help...
 
Js: .... But where are we going to start?
 
Tf: i dont know.... 
 
"I know...." Taeyeon appeared out of nowhere..
 
 
 
 
 
Hi! Yawn* im suppose to be sleeping but yet im still awake.. Its already 1am and im still awake.. Hope you guys like this short chapter.. I will update later on.. Dont forget to comment and subscribe!