Evil Hwang...

When can I be happy?

 

No one's Pov
 
Tiffany was confuse.. Because at firt her dad looks like he was about to kill Taeyeon then all of a sudden he is smiling widely towards taeyeon who was also smiling back at him. Krissie on the other hand just did a face palm.. She finally got it.. At first she thought her uncle was really mad.. But she feels something fishy between taeyeon and her uncle.. Because taeyeon would smirk a little everytime her uncle would talk. 
 
Tf: what?
 
Kv: ahahaa!!! You just got trolled by your own daddy!! 
 
Tiffany was still confuse...
 
Tf: still dont get it..
 
Kevin frowned..
 
Kv: you just ruined the moment honey... Sigh* kill joy... Just kill joy..
 
Tf: what? Someone tell me what is up with my dad.. Are you bipolar daddy? Or are you sick? Did you turn crazy? 
 
Krys: sigh* uncle.... You really are a meanie..
 
Kv: hehehe i know! Smirk*
 
Krys: you too Kim taeyeon..
 
Ty: its his idea not mine...
 
Taeyeon raised her to hand telling krissie that she didnt do anything wrong..
 
On the other hand.. Tiffany was getting impatient.. She have no idea what in the world is happening..
 
Tf: SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON!
 
Tiffany finally exploded..
 
Kv: shhh!! Honey... My neighbours will complain about this... Keep your voice down..
 
Tf: fine! But tell me already!
 
Kv: sigh* youre slow... Even your cousin got it.. Sigh* like i said.. You got trolled by me.. Trolled means fooled...
 
Tf: i know what trolled means daddy! I meant was i dont know what happening here..
 
Kv: are you sure youre my daugther because you are pretty stupid to get a prank... Sigh* aigooo..... I fooled you... With someone's help
 
Ty: that would be me.. Sorry baby...
 
Kv: anyways... Do you want to know the whole thing?
 
Tf: that would be nice... And kim taeyeon.... You better prepare yourself later because i have a feeling that i will turn to hellfany once i hear this story...
 
Ty: uhhhh s-sir... F-fany's going to eat me alive! Help!
 
Taeyeon ran behind kevin's back and hide from tiffany..
 
Krissoe cannot believe that taeyeon acts like a little kid.. Behind those serious, hottie face of her is a kid... She sighed...
 
Kv: now.. Now.. Tiffany.. You dont eat people in public..
 
Ty: actually sir..you dont eat people at all..
 
Kv: ohh right.. Dont eat taeyeon.. She may look tempting to eat but i will not allow you to do so...
 
Ty: uhhh thanks?
 
Tiffany glared at taeyeon... Who looked at her and doing a merong to her..
 
Tf: you are such a kid KIM!
 
Kv: anyways.. Lets have a sit first... Tiffany calm down first... And taeyeon heres the key to my extra room.. Go now... 
 
Kevin gave taeyeon a you-better-hide-now-before-she-kills-you look.. And taeyeon gulped then nodded...
 
Tiffany glared at taeyeon who was making her way to the room that kevin told her to stay in.
 
Tf: now speak dad.. 
 
Kv: ahem.. Okay.. This is your punishment..
 
Tf: punishment? For what? 
 
Kv: for keepin your relationship with taeyeon a secret and for not contacting me for a long time.
 
Tf: i was afraid of you.. And i was really busy dad.. You know that.
 
Kv: still... Anyways.. Heres the story.. I met taeyeon earlier at the pharmacy.. She helped me get my medicine and even defend me from the rude cashier.. She was very nice to me even though we dont know each other. She made the cashier scared too.. And she told the cashier to send me my medicine whenever im out of it..so that i dont have to travel far.. And she told the cashier that she is going to pay for the bills.. 
 
Tf: thats my taeyeon.. 
 
Mr. Hwng smiled... Proud of her soon to be daughter-in-law...
 
Kv: so yeah... She insist to drop me off here in my apartment.. Then she was about to leave but i asked he if she could stay with me and chat for a little bit more. As we chat i learned that she was gay.. And she talked about this girl that she loves so much and how she wanted to meet her dad to allow her to be in a relationship with his daugther.... At first i obviously felt uncomfortable.. Since you know.. Im not really happy about same relationship.. But this girl.. Taeyeon... She changed my mind after she told me her feelings for this girl she loves.. It was so sweet.. I dont know but i like taeyeon even more after that. She told me that she wanted to impress her girlfriend's father so that he will allow her to be with his daugther... And soon we both realize that the father was me.. And that her girlfriends was you... At first i was shock because i did not know youre gay....but then i felt happy because it was you she was talking about..
 
Tf: wait... Youre okay with us? 
 
Kv: let me finish first.. Yes im okay with it..and so yeah.. I was happy.. Because i remembered that i told her that if ever the father of the girl she loves break them apart... I would like her to meet you and you know... Be like a couple.. But the thing that made me really happy and made me like her even more was when she told me she might hurt my daugther... Because she said that her heart will only belongs to her girlfriend even if they are separated.. She said the her love will grow more for her girlfriend.. Im so happy! So happy that the girl she loves is you! She loves you very much! And i trust her! 
 
Tf: ............. I dont know if this is a punishment... more like a reward..
 
Kv: well its kind of both... The punishment was to fool you and make you come here in america in no time.. Which taeyeon agreed to.. And a reward because you know now that she loves you a lot..
 
Tf: wait... I came here for nothing?
 
Kv: what do you mean nothing? You now know she loves you..
 
Tf: i knew that already! 
 
Kv: well then i guess ou came here for nothing.. Means my punishment is a success!
 
Mr. Hwang posed.. 
 
Tf: you made me come here for nothing?!
 
Kv: yup! And taeyeon agreed to it.. Hehehehe...
 
Tf: YAHHHH!!! KIM TAEYEON! COME OUT THERE!
 
Kv: krys.. You wanna go for a coffee?
 
Krys: your treat?
 
Kv: sure!
 
Krys: okay! I want starbucks!
 
Kv: got it! Lets go before we get hit by hellfany...
 
Krys: yeah.. Lets go!
 
Krissie and mr. Hwang left tiffany who was still knocking and kicking the door where taeyeon is in..
 
Taeyeon on the other hand was panicking.. She is scared... She is hesitating wheter to open the door or not..
 
She decided not to and just wait until tiffany calms down...
 
5 minutes later..
 
The knocking stops.. Taeyeon sighed in relief...
 
BAM!
 
The door broke... And a girl is standing there glaring at taeyeon... 
 
Taeyeon gulped.. Prayig that she will survive the hellfany.
 
"She... Broke... The.... Door....im dead.." Taeyeon thought..
 
Tf: kim taeyeon....
 
Ty: y-yes babe?.....i-i c-can e-explain....
 
Tf: save it... Youre dead...
 
Ty: dont hurt me!!!  Mr hwang!! Hellppppp!!!! 
 
Tf: smirk* they left.. Its just you and me... Smirk*
 
Ty: .......
 
"Please let me live god... I'll be good... I promise.. I'll be good..
 
Tiffany walked to the dresser... And pulled out a handcuff...
 
"What the?! Where the hell did that come from?! What is she up to?!" Taeyeon asked herself..
 
Tf: wondering why i have this? Well for just special purposes.. Like now...smirk*
 
Ty: w-what are you gonna do?
 
Tf: you wanna get hurt?
 
Ty: no.....
 
Tf: then let me do my work...
 
Tiffany thenPulled out a blindfold from the drawer... She walked close to taeyeon who is now in the bed crawilng backwards.. Unfortunately taeyeon have no where to go since she is trapped.. Her back is already on the headboard of the bed...
 
Tiffany crawled towards taeyeon and handcuffed taeyeon's hands to the headboard..
 
Ty: f-fany? What are you doing?
 
Tiffany didnt say anything... She just blindfolded taeyeon...
 
Later... Moans were heard... Load moans... Coming from the poor taeyeon who is now handcuff and and blindfolded...
 
Ty: fany~ah... Let me touch you please~! 
 
Tf: no.. Thats what you get...
 
Hoursa and hours passed.. The moans seems to never stop... All could be heard in the hallways is the moan and the bed making creaking sounds..
 
Later Mr. Hwang and Krissie came back...
 
Onced the door of the elevator opened.. They heard a loud moan coming from the end of the hallways which was Mr. Hwang's apartment...
 
The two looked at each other...
 
They knew who was and the one making the girl moan....
 
Krys: poor taeyeon...
 
Kv: i forgot.. I left the handcuff in the drawer...
 
Krys: you forgot? Eyyy~
 
Kv: what?
 
Krys: oh stop acting innocent uncle.. I know you planned it...
 
Kv: fine... What? Its better this way.. Just taeyeon getting the punishment from tiffany.. Not me. Whahahaha!
 
Krys: you are evil.. In a good way..
 
Kv: i know! By the way... Can i sleep in your house for tonight? Im sure this will not end soon.... 
 
Krys: oh yeah.. Sure! Lets go then?
 
Kv: lets go!
 
The two went back to the elevator 
 
"Sorry taeyeon... " mr. Hwang thought..
 
"Poor taeyeon... Hope she can still walk tomorrow..sigh* tiffany... You really are something" krissie thought...
 
As the elevator about to close.. They heard taeyeon moaned..
 
"Hellllpppp~! Mmmee~! Mr. Hwang~~!!!" 
 
The two giggled...