Who do i believe????

When can I be happy?

 

Tiffany's Pov
 
Thank to sooyoung's help im able to finish my work in no time! At least for 5 days i can rest for a little bit.That means i have a lot of spare time with taeyeon. I can just video chat with her! I know i cant really talk to her... I just want to stare at her. Its creepy but thats how love works. 
 
Im sure that taeyeon would agree to video chat with me since we havent talk yet for a while. Sigh* i miss taeyeon... I wish that we can just go back to the past and enjoy each other's company... :( 
 
Its early in the morning.... 3 am and im already awake. I just cant sleep properly. Ever since taeyeon left im having a hard time to fall asleep. Im used to sleeping with her. Im used to being hug by her... And most of all im use to hear her heartbeat as i fall asleep...
 
Its 3 am... Taeyeon should be working by now...Hmmm maybe i should call her...
 
Ring ring ring...
 
Ty: hello? Fany w-why are you calling??? 
 
Tf: i just want to say hi... Why are you stuttering? 
 
Ty: huh?m-me stuttering?? Oh my god~ f-fany... Hmm~ i to go... C-cant talk right now... Bye.. Im busy... A-And d-dont c-call m-me again... I-Im really busy..bye..
 
Tf: ohh... Sorry.. Bu are you okay? You dont sound normal... Well just text me.. Bye... I love you..
 
Ty: bye...
 
Beeeeppppp
 
Well thats weird... And was she ?? Naaah maybe im just hearing things, but seriously i smell something fishy... I have a feeling that taeyeon is hiding something from me... 
 
"Maybe shes cheating on you"
 
A voice in my head suddenly talk..
 
What?! Noo she will never do that...
 
"Are you sure? Cuz you jus heard her moan.. Maybe she is having s-" 
 
Shut up! She is not! She loves me! 
 
"Did she say she loves you back when you ended the call? Because usually she would say that.." 
 
Shes not! Maybe she is just too busy...
 
Yeah shes too busy... She probably forgot.. She cant do that to me.. Cheating? 
 
Cheating....
 
Cheating...
 
Nooo!!! Taeyeon promise me! She said im the only girl she will love! Maybe something just happened.. 
 
Arrhhgghhhh!!!!!! 
 
I started crying. Im not even sure if taeyeon is really cheaing on me but my brain keeps telling me that she is cheating... My heart just say she still loves me.. :( who am i going to believe???  
 
I need someone to talk to...
 
Jessica? 
 
No...
 
Yuri...
 
No...
 
Hyo?
 
Soo?
 
Sunny?
 
Seohyun?
 
Yoona?
 
Noooo.....
 
They are all sleeping...
 
Nichkhun??
 
Maybe.....
 
 
__________
 
 
No one's Pov
 
Tiffany finally decides to call nichkhun....
 
Ring ring ring...
 
Hmmm... Hello?
 
Tf: oppa?
 
Nk: who is this? 
 
Tf: its me...tiffany...
 
Nk: fany?? Why did you call? 
 
Tf: i.... I just want to talk oppa..
 
Nk: early in the morning? Fany whats wrong? 
 
Tf: oppa can you come here? 
 
Nk: sure.. Be there in 10 minutes... Whats your address??
 
Tf: my address is xxxxxxx
 
Nk: got it.. Wait for me.. Dont worry..i see you soon..
 
Tf: bye oppa.. I'll wait..
 
After 10 minutes nichkhun arrived at tiffany's place
 
Tiffany is still crying.. As soon as nichkhun arrive she went and hug him... Nichkhun on the other hand is confuse of whats happening. 
 
Nk: what wrong?
 
Tf: im confuse.... 
 
Nk: confuse? About what?
 
Tf: if taeyeon really loves me.... I have a feeling that she is cheating on me...
 
Nk: where is she??? 
 
Tf: america..
 
Nk: what?!  How can she do that to you?!
 
Tf: its because of the business in there..
 
Nk: so?! If she really loves you she will not leave you. I thought she changed after you guys talk... I really thought she loves you...
 
Tf: oppa... She loves me.. She told me.. Im her girlfriend... 
 
Nk: oh.. So you guys are together? And she is far away from you? She is not here to comfort you! She is not here fany! She cares about the business more than you! Cant you realize that?
 
Tf: oppa.. Calm down..
 
Tiffany is shock of nichkhun's sudden outburts..
 
Nk: fine... But seriously fany.. I h-
 
Tf: call tiffany oppa... 
 
Nk: huh? Why? 
 
Tf: taeyeon calls me fany... 
 
Nk: ....... Fine.... If taeyeon really loves you she shouldnt leave you... But she did... 
 
Tf: oppa its a must.. Her appa comand her to leave the country..
 
Nk: then she should have fought back... Now i realize that taeyeon didnt love you.. Tiffany just think about it... 
 
Tiffany thought that she would feel better if shes with nickhun but he is making it worst for her. She thought that nickhun would say that taeyeon still loves her... But nickhun is telling her the opposite.
 
Nk: ...... But why are you crying? 
 
Tf: because i called her today.. She answered and i heard her moan a bit... Then she told me that she is busy and im not allowed to talk to her just yet.. And she is also stuttering.. It confuse me so much oppa... My brain keeps telling me that she is cheating but my heart says the opposite...
 
Nk: shes cheating on you.... Just think about it.. I dont know what happen but i know she is cheating on you...
 
Tiffanu started crying again.. She csnt believe that nickhun would actually say it.. And she cant believe that she is actually listening to what nickhun is saying and believing what he is saying... She shook her head tryin to get rid of the thought of taeyeon cheating on her...
 
Nickhun stop tiffany from shake her head and look deeply in her eyes..
 
Nk: tiffany.. Listen to me... Im your oppa.. And i know whats best for you.. Taeyeon is cheating on you...
 
Tf: no.. Oppa.. Shes not.. Sob* shes not.. She loves me...
 
Nk: you can say "i love you" a lot and not actually mean it... 
 
Tf: o-oppa.. Sob*
 
Tiffan hugged nickhun...
 
Nk: dont worry... I'll be here... 
 
Tf: but it hurts..
 
Nk: theres a solution... 
 
Tf: what? 
 
Nk: leave her.... Break up with her... 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sorry guys.. Its a short chapter..im really busy.. And on the weekends i cant update any story because im going away... But on monday i will update asap. I dont know about tomorrow.. Maybe if im lucky.. I can write a short one... Im really sorry.. Dont forget to subscribe and comment :)