Confirmed!!

When can I be happy?

 

Tiffany's Pov
 
Urrhh!!! Its 6 am now and im still trying to figure out who i should believe! Nickhun who is my childhood friend or taeyeon who is my girlfriend? 
 
I need to talk to taeyeon right now!
 
Ring ring ring....
 
Ty: hello? Fany.. I cant talk.. Please..bye..
 
Tf: are you-
 
Ty: tiffany! Im really busy! Im sorry... I cant talk right now! Bye!
 
Tf: but taeyeon....
 
I heard a clunk... It was the phone.. Its still connected to taeyeon..
 
Tf: tae?  Helllllooo?
 
I dont think tae hang up the phone properly.. Hmmm..
 
Tf: tae tae!!!!!
 
I screamed on top of my lungs but still she cant hear my voice... I really need to ask her... And her if she really is loyal to me. 
 
I was about to hang up after so many attempts to call tae tae when i hear another person talking. Im sure that wasnt taeyeon because that person's voice is different but seems familiar... Hmm who could that be?? 
 
I put the phone back to my ears and try to listen on whats happening on the other line..
 
P: taeng.. 
 
Ty: im busy.. Please leave
 
Hah! She is not cheating on me! She really is busy! 
 
P: can you stop! Youve been there for so many hours already! Ive been trying to keep you away from those papers! Urrghhh! Give me that! 
 
Im sure that the person who sounds sound like a girl took what ever paper that taeyeon was working on because i heard taeyeon groan...
 
Ty: give that back! I need to finish that before the day end! 
 
Now i hear taeyeon standing up and jumping...
 
Ty: yah!! 
 
P: nope!
 
Ty: HYUNA!!!! 
 
H-hyuna? Is she that hyuna.... Her ex??? What?! What is hyuna doing in america?! And why is she with taeyeon?! Is taeyeon seeing hyuna behind my back?! 
 
Hy: what? Taeng?
 
Ty: i said give me that!!!
 
Hy: nooooo~
 
Ty: what do you want?! You were here since the morning and youre still here! What is it you want?! Im already letting you stay with me... Why do you keep bothering me? Cant we just do this at home? Im already tired.. And i know youre tired already... I'll see you at home... 
 
Hy: hmmmmm.... You...
 
Ty: what?
 
Hy: i.... Want... You....... Back......
 
Ty: say that again?
 
Comfirm.... That b*tch is with taeyeon.. Wait? Taeyeon is letting hyuna stay with her?! Why???!!!! And does she mean both of them are tired?? Dont tell me they did it? Dont tell me thats the reason why she was  
earlier?
 
Hy: never mind..... Sigh* just go and do your work.... 
 
Hyuna sounded sad but im 100% that she is just acting...
 
Ty: hyuna.. Dont be sad.. Im really busy.. I need to finish this before the day ends and i have a lot more to do.. I want to finish it in a week.... Look im sorry... I know youve been trying to ge-
 
Hy: just shut up... Come i'll make you feel better... Just to release some stress...
 
Ty: okay.. But hurry...i dont want to get into it for too much..
 
Hy: ara!!! Go lay down on the couch...
 
I hear footsteps.. Im guessing thats taeyeon obeying ehat hyuna is asking her.. Wait.... Make taeyeon feel better? What does she mean by that? And why is taeyeon going to be into it?
 
Ty: hmmmm~ harder~ there~ thats the spot~ ohhhhhh~~~ yeah~~~ harder~ push it more~~ ohhhh~ y-youre strong~~ 
 
Is.....is... She... D-doing it with her? 
 
No no no no no! 
 
I cant believe taeyeon is actually cheating on me... With hyuna! 
 
I hang up... 
 
I cried... I cried so much... I didnt go anywhere.. I stayed on the spot where i heard everything.... I stayed there crying..
 
How can you do this to me taeyeon? I thought you love me? I thought you only love me? Its only been 3 months and you are already cheating me?! Everything you said before was a lie? Nichkhun is right.... You wete nust acting.. I cant believe i feel for it. How stupid i am to believe that you are innocent and not cheating on me. I really love you taeyeon.. But why are you doing this? What happened to you? Did your feeling disappear all of a sudden? Are you cheating on me with hyuna because she is better in bed?!
 
Nichkhun is right... Im getting myself hurt for loving you... I dont want that anymore.. Its too much.. Your lies are too much... I must do whats best for me now.. And thats to leave you...
 
Goodbye taeyeon...... I hate you...
 
__________
 
Taeyeon's Pov
 
I have to admit i really like the way hyuna massage my back...
 
As you know my back was hurting this morning... Luckily hyuna appeared out of no where to massage me.. She is so good at massaging me... Well thats her job... She owns a spa! 
 
Seriously though... Why is she here? And how did she know that im here At work? I know i told her im going to work in america but how did she know where the building is located? I just told her where i will be staying but not where im working...thats weird...
 
Anyways.. She just came out of no where... And started bothering me.. I insist her stsying with me since its going to less lonely. 
 
 
FLASHBACK....
 
On my way home i saw someone familiar....
 
Hyuna?!
 
I went close and take a look... I was right its hyuna....
 
Ty: HYUNA!
 
She turned around.. She look surprised to see me but she still ran towards me and hugged me...
 
Hy: taeng!!!! Omg! How are you?! I know weve seen each other like few months ago... But what ever!! How are you? What are you doing here? Why do you look sad?
 
Ty: woah~ so many questions... Anyways im good... I was just on my way home but i saw you so i stop by...  And i have some problems with tiffany... Thats why im sad...
 
Hy: awww... Tiffany? Ohhh i remember! Why? Did you two fight?
 
Ty: no.. We didnt fight.. Im just avoiding her.. I dont want to lie to her... To im trying to avoid her as much as possible... Hey you want to go to my place and talk?
 
I left the part that i cant remember anythin that happened 3 years aago from now... Whatever i will just go with the flow.
 
So i tool hyuna with me in the apartment..
 
We were cathing up with each other.. To be honest i miss talking to her... I love her still... But only as a friend... I already have tiffany... Who is my girlfriend... 
 
So i told hyuna everything.. Including the amnesia part too...i also told her the place that im staying...
 
Hy: wait.. So you cant remember tiffany?? But you are dating her? Why?
 
Ty: i dont know.
 
Hy: youre messed up.. Why not date me instead..
 
Ty: hahhaahaha very funny hyuna... But seriously what should i do?? 
 
Hy: i dont know either... Why not just leave her? Thats easier for both of you..
 
Ty: like break up?
 
Hy: yeAh!
 
Ty: i dont want to do that...  
 
Hy: fine..
 
Then tiffany appeared out of the blue and started yelling.. 
 
END OF FLASHBACK....
 
 
Hy: there! Youre done! You can go to work now! May e i'll just see you in the apartment okay? Oh! Before i forget... Give me the keys in your apartment! 
 
I threw the key for the apartment... She just left me..
 
Finally alone and relaxed... Thank goddness im feel better now....
Hmmm wonder why tiffany called me twice today? Maybe she is just bored.. But i cant talk to her becaus i stufter when i lie or hiding something... Im going to keep this as a surprise! 
 
Just wait tiffany...
 
We will be together..... I love you....