The island...

When can I be happy?

 

Hi guys! My update! Hope you like it! Sorry its a bit late.. Dont forget to comment and sibscribe!
 
 
 
No one's Pov
 
The captai announced that they will be landing a few minutes.
 
Ty: fany? Are you ready?
 
Tf: yes tae tae! Im so excited! 
 
Tiffany looked out of the window .. She saw an island and its  beautiful. 
 
Tf: tae.. Where did found this island? How come theres not a lot of people here? 
 
Ty: thats because its a private island..
 
Tf: oh.... How did you get the owner to let us stay here then? 
 
Ty: ohhh its not easy... 
 
Tf: who is it anyways? 
 
Ty: me!!
 
Tf: ......
 
Tiffany's again opened wide of what taeyeon just said...
 
"I know taeyeon is rich but i dont know how rich she is.... I thought that she just those aveage rich people... I huess not... A billionare i guess.." Tiffany thought..
 
Ty: before you think too much... Im not really really rich.. Its from my father.. He gave it to me when i accepted his offer to work in his company! 
 
Tf: youre still rich..
 
Ty: okay... But who cares.. I dont need money.. I dont need all this.. All i need is... Yooooouuuuuu~ 
 
Tf: still cheesy i see... And i thought i was pretty rich...
 
Ty: you are rich... You are rich with love coming from me.. Hehehehe
 
Tf: cheesy tae tae~ youre giving a diabeitis! 
 
Ty: hahaha okay.. I'll stop... For now! 
 
"Hello passengers.. We will be landing in 3 minutes... " 
 
The captained annouced...
 
Taeyeon and tiffany got ready... They changetheir clothes to a summer clothes.
 
Taeyeon is wearing a short short with a tank top on plus shades... She looks so cool! 
 
Tiffany is also wearing a short short and pink tank top plus shades... 
 
The two just waited until they land...
 
........
 
"Hello passengers.. The jet finally land.. Please ready yourself to leave the plane.. Have a nice vacation in this island! This is your captain speaking" 
 
The captain finally annouced that they can now leave the plane..
 
Ty: lets go? 
 
Tf: yup! Ahhhh!!!!! Im so excited! 
 
The two went out of the plane. They were welcomed by 3 employees that seems to be working in the place..
 
Employee 1 : welcome miss kim! Its been a while since younlast visited this place! And you must be ms. Hwang! Nice to meet you and please enjoy your stay in ms. Kim's island. There are a lot of activities you can do! 
 
Ty: youve never change sehun.. Still formal as always... Anyways thank you for the welcome speech... And yes its been a while... A lot of things happened in the company thats why..
 
Employee 2: ms. Kim.. Hello and welcome! Please dont think about your business for a while. Just think about your rest with this beautiful lady over here.. Hi ms. Hwang welcome..
 
Ty: yah! Shes mine taemin..
 
Tm: yeah.. I know.. Hehehe
 
Employee 3: hi ms kim! What sup? Still a midget i see.. Dont worry.. At least your still look like a kid.. So its not a big disavatage to you.. Hehehe oh! Ms. Hwang.. Hi! Welcome! Please enjoy your stay.. 
 
Ty: aigoo..and you too is still the same... Chanyeol... 
 
Shn: miss kim.. Let me take all your luguagges.. And you can head to your cabin.. Chanyeol.. Can you do that? 
 
Ty: okay... Fany? Lets go? 
 
Tf: yeah!!! Oh yeah.. Its nice to meet you sehun, chanyeol, and taemin!!!
 
They headed to their cabin..  The cabin is really big! Its more like a house! 
 
Tf: tae... Its big and beautiful! 
 
Tiffany turned and found no taeyeon..
 
Tf: tae? Where are you? Tae?!
 
Then taeyeon appeared out of no where..
 
Tf: oh gosh! You scared me..
 
Taeyeon kneel down in front of tiffany and gaver her a flower..
 
Tf: oh my gosh tae! This is so pretty! Is this for me? 
 
Ty: noooo its for me.... 
 
Tiffanu pouted..
 
Ty: just kidding! Its for you my love! 
 
Tf: thank you!!! 
 
After a few minutes they decided to unpack all their clothes..
 
Ty: fany lets go!
 
Tf: where? 
 
Ty: somewhere.... Hehehe here wear this..
 
Taeyeon gave her a eye mask...
 
Tf: whats this? 
 
Ty: dont ask so many question and just follow me okay? 
 
 
________
 
Taeyeon's Pov
 
I hope tiffany will like my surprise.... 
 
I escorted her to my surprise... Im so nervous.. I wish everything goes well.. 
 
When we got there tiffany just keep on asking me questions.. I just ignore most of them.. I dont want to gove her hints about the surprise. 
 
I see the table, dinner, and everything else.. Its perfect.. This is going to be special... 
 
Ty: fany just stand here okay? Just wait..
 
Tf: o-okay.. But come back soon.. 
 
I can see tiffany is getting scread because she is wearing a blind fold and im going to leave her for a moment...
 
I left her and headed somewhere..
 
______
 
Tiffany's Pov
 
Omg... Im scared.. Im alone.. Then i felt someone touched me... 
 
I screamed! 
 
Tf: ahhhhh! Dont touch me! Who are you?!
 
I know its not tae.. I know taeyeon's touch.. 
 
"Ms. Hwang its just me.. Sehun.." 
 
Oh sehun... Oh gosh he scared me! 
 
Tf: oh! You scared me! Dont do that! 
 
Shn: im sorry ms. Hwang... Ms. Kim told me to you to your table... But you are not allowed to take out your blindfold. Please just follow me.. I will hold you.. Do not worry.. Youre safe..
 
I nodded and followed sehun.. He is holding my arms.. Escorting me somewhere... I trip on the way but i didnt really fall.. Good thing sehun is there to keep me safe. 
 
Shn: here we are.. 
 
Sehun made me sit on a chair...
 
Shn: ms. Hwang.. I'll take my leave now.. Dont go anywhere.. Just wait.. Dont be scared you are safe here and im 100% sure of that... And enjoy your night... 
 
I just sat there waiting... 
 
Then i here footsteps.. I quickly react to it.. But i stayed still...
 
Then all of a sudden i hear a guitar? 
 
Its sound nice.... 
 
Ive heard of this song..
 
Then someone took of my blindfold..my eyes are still adjusting but i can see a figure sitting down in feon of me playing a guitar... And im sure that its taeyeon playing.. Is she playing for me? 
 
Finally my vision are normal.. I see her looking at me while smiling i smiled back at her.. She keep on playing..
 
Then she started singing..
 
I don't know you
But I want you
All the more for that
Words fall through me
And always fool me
And I can't react
And games that never amount
To more than they're meant
Will play themselves out
 
Take this sinking boat and point it home
We've still got time
Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice
You've made it now
 
Falling slowly, eyes that know me
And I can't go back
And moods that take me and erase me
And I'm painted black
Well you have suffered enough
And warred with yourself
It's time that you won
 
Take this sinking boat and point it home
We've still got time
Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice
You've made it now
Falling slowly sing your melody
I'll sing along
 
When she was done..i can feel my tears.. Her voice sound so beautiful.. Like an angel singing to me.. 
 
Ty: thats for you my love... 
 
Tf: that was b-beautiful tae... Thank you..
 
Ty: its not done yet.. Lets eat!
 
I just notice where we are...
 
We are close to the ocean... We are sitting down on the sand..with blanket on the sand.. Then theres food..
 
There are roses around us shape like a heart... Taeyeon walk closer to me...
 
Ty: you like it?
 
Tf: love it! Thank you tae! 
 
I hugged taeyeon tightly.. She also hugged me back..
 
We ate and chat...
 
We are now lying down on the sand while cuddling..
 
Tf: hmmmm you really are warm tae..i love hugging you.. I'll miss hugging you....
 
Then i cant take it anymore and started crying..
 
Then a pair of lips touch mine.. I knew its taeyeon since i know how her lips feel like.. 
 
Then we started kissing while rolling on the sand...
 
But taeyeon pulled away and look at me... I see lust in her eyes.. But i can also see her controlling herself..
 
Ty: d-dont cry fany... Its just for a few years.. Once i get back i'll be yours and we can stay hugging each other..
 
Then taeyeon peck on my lips...
 
Im actually starting to feel hot... 
 
I cant take it anymore! I pulled taeyeon for a kiss.. And we started kissing each other hungrily... 
 
Ty: hmmm~ fany~ah i love you~
 
Taeyeon said that between out kisses..
 
Tf: i... Love... You... Too...hmmm~ ..
 
I pulled away... I look at her with full of lust...
 
Tf: tae..?
 
Taeyeon who i know is feeling hot is breathing heavely... 
 
Tf: make love with me... I want you now...
 
Ty: as you wish my love..
 
Taeyeon carried me bridal style to our cabin and straight to our bedroom.. 
 
Hi guys! My update! Hope you like it! Sorry its a bit late.. Dont forget to comment and sibscribe!
 
 
Oh by the way.. I know some of you are byuntae.. So do you guys want ??? Comment if you want!