Promise me one thing..

When can I be happy?

 

Hi guys! Dont hate me okay? I know what im doing so no worries :) please comment and subscribe :)!!
 
Tiffany's Pov
 
Am i hearing things or did taeyeon just said that we should break up? 
 
Tf: w-what?! I thought you love me? I thought you'd die if you lose me! What is happening to you? Are you okay? I told you to break up earlier and you said no and  now you want to break up?! You are messed up Kim Taeyeon! 
 
Ty: fany....
 
Tf: What?! 
 
Ty: just think about it... Yes i do love you and its hard for me to let you go...it really is...its hard for both of us to have a long distance relatioship. Yes maybe we can still be in a relatioship but once i leave this country, im sure that i will be very busy with work and i wont be able to call you, text you, video chat with you at all.. And i dont want you to keep waiting for me, hoping that i will call you... Just think about it..
 
Its true.. Long distsnce relatioship usually dont end up good. 
 
Ty: its not that i dont love you anymore. Like what you said... You want to break up earlier and i said no.. Thats because i havent thought about it yet... But now.. I have and im sure its going to be hard for me.. Especially for you to keep this relationship..
 
Tf: .... Then maybe we should...
 
Ty: really?
 
Tf: anything to save this relationship..
 
Ty: thank you for understanding fany~ah
 
Taeyeon hugged me tightly.. And so did i.. I dont want to let go just yet..
 
Ty: promise me one thing.... 
 
Tf: what...
 
Ty: you'll wait for me until i get back... And we will be back together.. Stay together forever...
 
Tf: you mean y-
 
Ty: yes tiffany... After those years... I want you to be my wife.. I know im moving too fast about marriage... But i just know that i will not love anyone else except you.. And i want you to be mine, i want you to be my partner, i want you to be the one i see when i wake up, i want you to be one with me when im having a hard time and also when im standing up for myself, i want you to be the mother of our childrens, and last... I want you to be the most beautiful bride that i will see walking down the church wearing a beautiful dress... Comin towards me... And saying our vows together and be officialy married.... I want you to be my love for the rest of my life....
 
Every words that taeyeon said makes me want to cry... Of happiness.. She really loves me... I can feel, and see it! I do love her too.. So much!  The old taeyeon is still there and i know it.. I dont care anymore if its the old taeyeon or the new taeyeon... All i know that its the same taeyeon that stole my heart.
 
I started crying.. I cant stop crying.. Im so touched of what taeyeon told me. 
 
Ty: f-fany? D-dont cry.. If thats to hard for you to do... T-then i'll wait..
 
Tf: no you dummy! I love you so much tae tae... I really do! And im just really touched about what you told me. Thank you.. And yes.. I will wait.. You dont have to tell me that because i will definitely wait for you and keep you as mine once you get back here. I love you tae.. And i also want to be the mother of your child... I love you.. I love you.. Thank you... 
 
I hugged taeyeon... She was also hugging me.. I know she is also crying because i can feel my clothes getting wet her tears.
 
Ty: i love you the most... Fany.. I love you the most..
 
Those words are just so powerful to me that when she say it i feel electricity and butterfly all over me... And only taeyeon can do that.. Im thankful that she came to my life..
 
Tf: thank you for loving me....
 
Ty: thank you for understanding, loving and existing in my life... 
 
I started to yawn and taeyeon noticed it..
 
Ty: sleepy?
 
I nodded.. I snuggled onto taeyeon.. She just hugged me to keep me warm...
 
Taeyeon surprised me though because she lift me up and carried me bridal style to her room..
 
Click* 
 
Her room opened.. Woow it change... 
 
Its full of pictures... Our pictures together! I think theres hundrends of them.. From small size picture to a huge framed one.. Even her pillows have pictures of us.. One is her picture, the other is my face. Then the other one is when we were kissing.. Aww taeyeon youre so sweet! 
 
Ty: you like it? 
 
Tf: like it? I love it! 
 
Ty: okay come and lets sleep.. Im tired too..
 
Tf: hmm okay..
 
Taeyeon laid me down to her comfy bed as she also laid down beside me.. Like usual we automatically position ourself like before... Hugging each other is like a natural for us to do when we are sleeping in the same bed. Not that im complaning.. I love hugging taeyeon! Its so comfy..
 
Im about to close my eyes when taeyeon said something..
 
Ty: fany... You really are okay about the break up?
 
Tf: yes taeyeon.. I mean its going to be harder for us to keep this relaioship is your are going to be away... At first i dont understand but now i know what you mean... Just please dont love anyone else in there? 
 
Ty: you dont have to tell me.. Because i wont.. I only love you... But fany..
 
Tf: what? 
 
Ty: lets not break up today..
 
Tf: ... Okay?.... Lets break up on the last day that youre going to be here...
 
Ty: yeah.. I think thats better.. At least i can still hug you and kiss you for a few days..
 
Tf: you used to do that before even though we arent together..
 
Ty: but thats the old taeyeon... Im different..
 
Tf: okay... 
 
Ty: fany? 
 
Tf: hmmm? 
 
Ty: lets not work for the whole week.. Please...
 
Tf: why not? 
 
Ty: i want to spend the last few days with you... Starting tomorrow! I will take you somewhere...
 
Tf: okay... Where?
 
Ty: secret! 
 
Tf: hehehehe dork... Fine.. Lets not work..
 
We stayed silent again.. I guess taeyeon is alreay sleeping..
 
Ty: fany?
 
Or not...
 
Tf: hmm? 
 
Ty: good night..baby~
 
Tf: good night sweety~
 
Ty: fany?
 
Tf: hmmm? 
 
Ty: i love you... Very much! 
 
Tf: i love you too tae tae! 
 
Then we went to sleep... I know how tired taeyeon is.. I can see her dark circles... I fee bad that im stressing her out because of this stupid company in america... Seriously i thought mr. Kim likes me as his daugther in law?! Then Why is he separating us again? I love you Daddy kim but you are pretty stupid..
 
Then i went to dream land.....
 
Hi guys! Dont hate me okay? I know what im doing so no worries :) please comment and subscribe :)!!