Just like before.....

When can I be happy?

 

Another update... I just updated a while ago.. I dont even know why i wrote another one.. Maybe because i love my readers! Hehehe! Dont forget to comment and subscribe okay
 
No one's Pov
 
Ty: l-look im sorry... I didnt mean to yell at you.. Im sorry that i couldnt control my self... Will you forgive me? Again? I promise ill be good.. Just... Just dont leave me.. I dont want to lose you... Ive thought of it... Maybe i do love you... 
 
FLASHABACK..
 
Taeyeon went to her bed... She changed herself.. Its hard to change herself since she cant walk properly.. She fell down many times but she did not give up.. After she is finally done changing we went straight to her bed..
 
She just lay down there.. Not feeling sleepy at all..  
 
" what if she breaks up with me because i yelled at her... I promise to treat her nice like how the old me treated her... What if nichkhuns finds out about this and steal her away from me?" Taeyeon asked herself..
 
"Do i really love tiffany?" Taeyeon asked herself... 
 
Ring ring....
 
"This better be good kim taeyeon.."
 
Ty: sica.. Sorry for waking you up.. I need your help about tiffany..
 
Js: im not going to help you if your going to hurt tiffany again.. And you know that..
 
Ty: i know.. I apologized to her.. And she forgave me already.. But theres another problem.. 
 
Js: listening..
 
Ty: we almost did it.. 
 
Js: how is that a problem? 
 
Ty: well i yelled at her because she didnt want to do it... Then she ran away.. And now i cant reach her... I dont know where she lives...i want to do something sica.. I dont want to lose tiffany.. Please help me...
 
Js: i dont know.. 
 
Ty: okay.. You dont have to tell me where tiffany lives.. Just help me figure my feelings for tiffany..i know ive been a jerk to her.. But when i saw her cried and hurting.. All i want to do is protect her.. Im confuse.. Dad said i love her... But why cant i say it? Im confuse... i know i have feelings for her but i cant tell if its a strong feeling or just a crush... Why cant i confidently say it??
 
Js: woah..that escilated fast... Anyways.. Tell me.. Why do you like tiffany?
 
Ty: i dont know... All i know is that i cant afford to lose her...
 
Js: there you go! It means you love her dummy!
 
Ty: huh? 
 
Js: when you love someone you cant explain why/how do you love them.. You just feel it.. Words cant explain you feelings.. 
 
Ty: ohhh... So i do love her? 
 
Js: you tell me.. 
 
Taeyeon smiled..
 
Ty: maybe i do.. Thanks sica!! Bye! 
 
Js: bye! 
 
Beeepppp!!
 
 
"I got to do something" taeyeon thought
 
Ring ring ring...
 
Hmmmm hello?
 
Ty: soo! Give me tiffany's address! Now! 
 
Sy: why? What if i dont want to tell you? 
 
Ty: im not in the mood for joking around soo.. Jus give it to me! 
 
Sy: and what? Yell at her again? Im sorry taeng but ive heard the story about you yelling at tiffany... I may not have any feelings for anymore but i still care about her as a sister and i cant let you hurt her... 
 
Ty: you like tiffany? Since when? 
 
Sy: dont worry about it.. Yes i fell in love with her.. But i realize that its just a crush.. I love sunny and not her...
 
Ty: just give it to me.. Im not going there to yell a her.. I promise..
 
Sy: i dont know taeyeon... You are different now.. You change your mood a lot.. I worry about tiffany... I cant just give her address away because you wanted to.. I wi-
 
Ty: i will treat you lunch for the whole week and let you go to my office and eat the foods in fridge.. 
 
Sy: tiffany's address is xxxxxxx...
 
Ty: thank you! 
 
Beeeeepppp!!!l
 
 
"Im coming tiffany" taeyeon thought..
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
Tiffany is touched by taeyeon's words..
 
Tf: one question..
 
Ty: yes?
 
Tf: who said that im going to leave you? 
 
Taeyeon looked at tiffany.. 
 
Ty: youre not? 
 
Tf: no! No way! Why? Do you want me to?
 
Ty: no no! Please dont leave! 
 
Taeyeon hugged tiffany's waist....
 
Tf: i love you too by the way... 
 
Ty: thank you...
 
Tf: for what? 
 
Ty: loving me.. And not giving up on me.. Being patient to me... Im thankful...
 
Tf: soo you love me now? 
 
Ty: ummm...
 
Tf: or you are just saying it because you dont want me to leave you? 
 
Tiffany is making an angry face...but inside she is hoping that taeyeon would say she finally loves her too..
 
Ty: no! I mean it... I think.. Look fany.. I still cant remember you... And i met you jist few days ago.. I can fully say im IN love with you... But i can say i love you..
 
Tf: sigh* i understand... 
 
Ty: ummmm fany...?
 
Tf: yes?
 
Ty: can i sleep here? Because i know mom is going to yell at me because i sneak out again..
 
Tf: ohh okay.. Dont worry... Ill tell umma that your here with me.. 
 
Ty: thanks!
 
..........
 
Tiffany pushed taeyeon to her bedroom... 
 
When taeyeon was in a coma.. Tiffany printed out all her pictures with taeyeon together and framed it.. She put all there pictures in her bedroom... 
 
Ty: wooowww...
 
Tf: what? 
 
Ty: its us...
 
Taeyeon saw that there a picture of them cuddling, a picture of them feeding each other, a picture of taeyeon driving while tiffany is kissing her cheeks, a picture of taeyeon sleeping and tiffany is wide awake smiling towards the camera, a picture of them just sitting beside each other, fishing together, swimming together, walking together and more.. Theres at least 30 pictures of them in the bedroom...
 
Ty: cant believe im a coward...
 
Tf: huh? 
 
Ty: look at this... We look like a married couple and yet we never really dated.. We do stuff that couples do.. But we werent a couple.. Im sorry if i made you wait.. 
 
Tf: no worries.. A least were together now right? 
 
Ty: yeah..
 
Tf: come here and let me hug you.. 
 
Taeyeon wants to go to tiffany.. She tried to push herself but an idea came up..
 
She tried to stand up again.. She wants to practice.. 
 
1 step..
 
2step
 
3 step..
 
4 step...
 
5 step..
 
6 step.. 
 
7 steps..
 
Finally! 
 
Taeyeon did not fall although she looks like a baby walking for the first time.. Taeyeon reach tiffany.. She is now in front of tiffany who is sitting down in her bed... 
 
Ty: yay! I wa- woah! 
 
Taeyeon fell on top of tiffany... 
 
Both of them are staring at each other...
 
"Those lips.. I just want to kiss them." Taeyeon thought as she her dried lips..
 
"Your so beautiful tae..." Tiffany thought as she keeps on staring at taeyeon.. 
 
Taeyeon leans in for a kiss and tiffany gladly accept it and responded... It was a sweet, passionate kiss... 
 
Taeyeon pulled away.. Because she is scared that she might not control herself and just eat tiffany.. 
 
Ty: lets.... Sleep..
 
Tiffany smiled and nodded..
 
Ty: i'll sleep on the couch...
 
Taeyeon was about to walk back to her wheelchair when tiffany pulled her back to her bed..
 
Tf: why? You dont want to sleep here? 
 
Ty: but your sleeping here..
 
Tf: we can fit..
 
Ty: im snore.. And talk when i sleep
 
Tf: i know...
 
Ty: you know?
 
Tf: i slept with you a lot of times tae... I even had a conversation with you when you were sleeping.. 
 
Ty: ohh.. So you dont care?
 
Tf: nope! I find it cute!
 
Ty: o-okay...
 
Taeyeon lay down on tiffany's bed.. She is stiff.. She doesnt want to take up all the space because tiffany is sleeping with her...
 
She is just like a statue... 
 
Ty: night fany.. 
 
Tf: night~
 
Taeyeon is about to close her eyes when tiffany pulled taeyeon.. Tiffany placed her head on taeyeon's chest as she use to do.. And for taeyeon she arms automatically went around tiffany's waist.. Taeyeon feels comfy now.. Its feel familiar... 
 
Tf: haaaayyyy i miss this...
 
Ty: it feels good...
 
Tf: lets sleep.. Im sleepy...
 
Ty: okay... 
 
Tf: good night... I love you tae...
 
Silents..
 
Tiffanys is disappointed that taeyeon didnt reply back...
 
"Maybe she is still trying to figure things out.. I shouldnt rush her.. I sho-" tiffany's thought was cut of by taeyeon...
 
Ty: i love you more fany~ah... Good night..
 
Taeyeon kissed tiffany's head..
 
"Ahhhh just like before..." Tiffany thought as she fell asleep in taeyeon's warm embrace...
 
 
Another update... I just updated a while ago.. I dont even know why i wrote another one.. Maybe because i love my readers! Hehehe! Dont forget to comment and subscribe okay?