No energy..

When can I be happy?

 

No One's Pov
 
The next morning....
 
Finally after 5am of the morning... The stopped... Shockingly no one complained about the moans... 
 
Everything seems fine now.. Except for taeyeon.. Who lost her energy.. She feels like she doesnt have energy left even to move her eyes balls.. She is that tired.. While tiffany was feeling great. Taeyeon wonder how can tiffany stay energetic after the sessions they did. 
 
That morning Mr. Hwang came back with breakfast.. He knows that hellfany is gone and replaced by a happyfany.. 
 
Kv: kids! Breakfast is here!
 
Tiffany came out of the room and skip towards the dining table... She is smiling widely towards her dad..
 
Tf: morning daddy~ 
 
Kv: morning! Hows my baby
 
Tf: good! Oh! Muffins! 
 
Kv: where taeyeon? 
 
Tf: ohh.. Shes tired... Shes in the room..
 
Kv: she needs to eat. She might get sick... Hold on i'll go get her..
 
Mr. Hwang started making his way to the room.. When tiffany stopped her.
 
Tf:no daddy! You cant come in!
 
Kv: huh? Why not? Just go back and i'll wake up taeyeon... Go go.. Shooo
 
Tf: no daddy! I'll do it..
 
Kv: what is up with you honey? 
 
Tf: just go!
 
Kevin went back to the dining table and started eating his breakfast... 
 
Tiffany sighed after her dad left. She forgot that taeyeon is still in the handcuff, blinfolded and ... 
 
Tf: tae?
 
Taeyeon did not speak.. Not because she is mad but because she doesnt have any voice left and no energy to talk... 
 
Tf: tae i'll take the handcuff off and the blindfold... And we can go eat okay?
 
Taeyeon did not move...
 
Taeyeon's arms are aching from being handcuff for so long... And her whole body is also aching... She is covered with hickeys and love bites from tiffany..
 
She never thought that hellfany could go that far..
 
Tiffany took the handcuff off and the blindfold..
 
Taeyeon's hands just fell like it doesnt even have any muscles or skeleton in it... Her eyes are close too... Pretty much taeyeon looks dead but still breathing and looks like a panda..
 
Or a dalmatian because she got spots everywhere...
 
Tf: c'mon now honey.. Lets go eat.. Wake up..
 
Tiffany didn know taeyeon is already awake.. She is trying to move or speak but she is just too tired..
 
Tf: sigh* i need to put some clothes on you first.. Dad might come and see you like this.. Ohh right i rip all your clothes... Woops.. I guess i need to lend you one... And even your underwear is ripped.. You need new clothes then.. Sorry tae... 
 
Tiffany put some clothes on taeyeon.. Taeyeon just lay there lifelessly..
 
After few minutes.. Tiffany finished changing taeyeon.. And kevin went to check on them..
 
He saw taeyeon looked like a panda and laying like a dead person... He sighed.. He felt bad now after seeing taeyeon's condition..
 
Kv: you two are okay? 
 
Tf: yeah.. But seems like i could not wake her up... She doesnt even move..
 
Kv: poor taeyeon..why do you have to be soo rough?
 
Tf: you know?
 
Kv: who wouldnt? I think everyone from this floor knows! Taeyeon's moans were so loud! When i was on my way back here the first thing i heard when i came out of the elevator was taeyeon's moan! 
 
Tf: she is loud when it comes to this.. 
 
Kv: one question...
 
Tf: yes dad?
 
Kv: how long did you punished her? Because she looks like she will not have energy for the rest of the year... 
 
Tf: just few hours..
 
Kv: few?
 
Tiffany nodded...
 
Kv:'when you say few.. Do you mean.. Like 8-10 hours of punishment?
 
Tf: yeah i guess...
 
Kv: sigh* that make sense! 
 
Tf: what?
 
Kv: look at her! I bet she is awake but just too tired to even open her own eyes...
 
Tf: is that so? Is that right taeyeon?
 
Ty: ......
 
Kv: like i said too tired to open her eyes! Do you actually expect her to response to you? All she could do is breath...
 
Tf: ah ha! Tae.. If youre awake.. Listen to me okay? My question is onl going to be a yes or no answers okay? So if its a yes.. Take two short breath.. And if its a no then take a deep breath.. Okay?
 
Ty: ......
 
Tf: i'll take that as a yes.. Are you awake?
 
Taeyeon took two short breath..
 
Kv: see! Told you shes awake..
 
Tf: aww tae.. Are you that tired?
 
Taeyeon another two short breath... 
 
Tf: can you move?
 
Taeyeon took a long breath...
 
Tf: aww poor you tae tae.. Im sorry.. But its your punishment.. So you deserve it.. Do you want anything?
 
Ty: .....
 
Tf: water?
 
Taeyeon took two short breath..
 
Tiffany went to get some water for taeyeon to drink.. She have to help taeyeon open and swallow the water... After taeyeon finally got her water her lips started moving a little... 
 
Tf: you okay now? Feeling better?
 
Taeyeon took two short breath again..
 
Kv: are you hungry taeyeon?
 
Two breaths... 
 
Kevin went to get a muffin to feed taeyeon.. Tiffany feed taeyeon with small amount since she doesnt want taeyeon to choke. 
 
1 hour later.. Tiffany finally finished feeding taeyeon.. She gave her some water again to drink. Mr. Hwang left and went to the living room to rest for a bit. 
 
Tf: are you okay now?
 
Two breaths..
 
Tf: can you move? Or open your eyes?
 
Two breaths...then taeyeon opened her eyes... But not fully open.. She still feel tired..
 
Tf: you want to sleep?!
 
Taeyeon nodded weakly.. Tiffany just smiled.. 
 
Tf: okay. Then.. I'll leave you...
 
Taeyeon move her head from left to right saying no to tiffany..
 
Tf: what? You want me to stay? 
 
Taeyeon nodded..
 
Tf: okay... I'll accompany you then.. Go to sleep.. I'll sleep beside you..
 
Taeyeon nodded and closed her eyes..
 
Tiffany looked at the tire taeyeon and felt guilty because she did this to taeyeon..later she followed taeyeon on dreamland..
 
Mr. Hwang went to check on taeyeon and found both girls fell asleep while hugging each other. He smiled.. 
 
"See miyoung.. Your daugther is happy... She made her happy... Im happy.. Hope youre happy up there.. " mr. Hwang talked to his dead wife. 
 
 
Sorry guys.. Short chapter.. Im just really tired and exhausted. And i have to wake up early tomorrow so i really need some rest. Bye!