Question and Answer...

When can I be happy?

 

Tiffany's Pov
 
After taeyeon's reaction i know this IU girl is someone special to Taeyeon or "was" special.
 
Ty: i-iu.....
 
IU: oh? T-taeng? Is that really you? 
 
Taeyeon nodded. I feel left out now. I could see blush on Taeyeon's cheecks.. And the way she stand up straight and play with her fingers.. 
 
Tf: uhhh why dont you come in first. Sorry abou the mess..
 
Iu: its okay ms. Hwang.. And thank you....
 
I held on taeyeon's hand while she just follow me. I could sense that she is not paing attention to me.. More like to IU.. 
 
Tf: please sit down..
 
Iu: thank you...
 
Ty: uhhhhh... Ummm i'll go get us some drinks...
 
Tf: okay go ahead...
 
Taeyeon left the two of us. It became really awkward for me. I want to know whats between this two. 
 
Tf: uhhh soo? Ummm 
 
Iu: im her ex..
 
Well that makes sense... WHAT THE?! EX?! I cant believe this!! OUR WEDDING PLANNER IS MY FIANCE's EX?!
 
Tf: oh... Uhhhmm t-thats... Intereting??
 
Iu: i guess so.. She didnt tell you?
 
Tf: i thought she only have one ex...
 
Iu: she have some few.. And i think im her last one.. 
 
Tf: ohh
 
Well this became even more awkward... Why? Im talking my fiance's ex! Plus i feel doubtful now. Taeyeon never acted like that in front of me or anyone. Im worried.. What if taeyeon cancel the wedding? Wha if she goes back to this IU girl and leave me?
 
Iu: dont worry... I have someone else. No need to panic. 
 
Tf:o-oh.. How d-
 
Iu: the way you just look at me and give me a very suspicious look.. Kind of gives it away. 
 
Tf: oh.. Im sorry.. I didnt mean to make you uncomfortable... 
 
Ty: here your drink! 
 
Taeyeon came smiling from ear to ear. WhAtwrong with her?? Earlier she looked like shes carryin the world behind her, but now she looks like she just won the lottery. Dont tell me shes happy that IU is here... Does she still have feelings for her? 
 
Iu: thanks taeng.
 
Ty: its nothing..
 
Iu: so hows your life going? I heard you became the top 1 for the business.. Am i right? 
 
Ty: yes thats true.. Ive been doing well lately. I mean i should Always enjoy life while i still can and try new things for a change. 
 
Iu: you really change taeng. Youre no longer the antisocial girl i once knew. 
 
Ty: yah~ i wasnt anti social! 
 
Iu: yeah you were~ you never go outside and hang with our friends! Remember?
 
Ty: yes i do remember... But i just hate going outside before..
 
Iu: so now you go to clubs bu yourself? 
 
Ty: yeah..
 
Iu: ahhh i remember when i first took you there.. That was priceless!! 
 
Ty: still the same old IU .... Such a tease... Mean..
 
I couldnt take it anymore. I felt left out... Yes IU have someone else but i still cant get the jealousy out of my system right? 
 
Tf: ahem!
 
I fake coughed..
 
Ty: oh! Right! Here you go tiffany... 
 
Taeyeon gave me my drink and proceed to talk to IU.
 
What the? Dont tell me taeyeon still has feelings for IU? 
 
_______
 
Taeyeon' pov
 
Its been a while since i talked to this girl! I mean shes my last ex! She is the best though. Even though she broke my heart and all i still cant find a way to hate her! Why? Well thats because she is different from my other exes... She is very understanding, nice, caring, funny, smart, pretty mich everything you can ask for from a girl. 
 
IU: i didnt know youre going to get married... Well im married by the way... 
 
Ty: not my fault that youre not updated with my life. Hahaha! Well whos the lucky guy/girl? 
 
IU: seulong! He have two kids now! 
 
Ty: really?! Him?! Jackpot!! 
 
IU: hahahaha! I know right? But hey! Back off my man! He is mine! 
 
I raised my two hands..
 
Ty: hey hey hey.. Not planning to take away your man.. No worries.. 
 
IU: good! By the way.. Wheres your soon to be wife? I did not notice her leaving the room..
 
What is she talking about? Tiffany is behind me.. I turned around and found no tiffany. 
 
Ty: huh? Wait.. I thought shes behind me..
 
IU: i guess we got carrie away.. And made her feel left out..
 
Ty: hmm i guess so... 
 
IU: let her be.. I mean.. Not saying you shouldnt comfort her or anything.. But sometimes being alone is better than being with someone.. But you should say sorry later.. Shes your wife... well soon.. You two should share promblems and share all your secrets.. 
 
Ty: yes ma'am! 
 
I saluted whih made IU giggled.
 
Ive been wanting to ask this question to IU now...
 
Ty: uhhh iu... I want to know something... Uhhh how do i ask this..
 
Iu: sure! What is it?
 
Ty: did you love me? I mean from those years that weve been together? Did you ever love me? 
 
Iu: why?
 
Ty: im just wondering.. Because it was really easy for you to let go of me while i felt like my life was the end. 
 
Iu: look taeng.. I was in love with you... Was though... It was really hard to let you go.. But my father wanted me to come to anerica and finish my schooling here.. It was really hard.. Im sorry if i made you feel that way.. 
 
Ty: you mean you still love me when you broke up with me?
 
Iu: yes taeng... But hey if i didnt let you go i would have met my husband and you wouldnt have met this very beautiful lady name tiffany right? 
 
Ty: i guess so... But thank you for being honest...
 
Iu: dont worry taeng.. It was my fault anyways..
 
Ty: no no... Its okay.. I understand..
 
Iu: im sorry.. And thank you for forgiving..
 
Ty: i forgave you a long time ago.. I was just wondering.. Because our break up was so sudden..
 
Iu: i know.. But we are good now right? I mean im married with two children and youre going to get married! We are better now..
 
Ty: yeah youre right.. I have tiffany.. Who i really love..
 
Iu: how much do you love her? Or why do you love her? Can you compare it to mine? 
 
Ty: how much? I dont know... As long as i live.. I will always love her... Why do i love her? I dont know... Words cant describe my feelings for her.. Its just there. If i-
 
Iu: okay.. Thats enough.. Ive heard enough.. You really love her.. More than you loved me.. 
 
Ty: huh? Yes.. Maybe.. I dont know..
 
Iu: you know.. Its a yes... I asked you the same question before taeng.. And you gave me a list of how much and why do you love me... 
 
Ty: uhhhh okay?
 
Iu: they said that if you dont know why you love anperson then thats what you call "real love". 
 
Ty: uhh im sorry..
 
Iu: for what?
 
Ty: for loving her more.
 
Iu: are you kidding me? Its great that i know you love her very much taeng... You now know that she is the one for you.
 
Ty: well i know that already.. Because i always want to be beside her.. Be with her forever... Live with her and grow old with her.. I want to spend the rest of my life with her.. Loving her.. 
 
Iu: awww taeyeon!! Youre so sweet! When dod you become this chessy?! 
 
Ty: yah! Stop the teasing! 
 
Iu: ahahahah! Arasso! Anyways.. You should go find your fiance now...lets meet another time when the two of you are okay.. Just give me a call and i'll be right over okay?
 
Ty: okay.. Thank you and sorry for the wait..
 
Iu: youre welcome :) and dont worry! At least we are clear now and we finally catch up with each other! I'll see you again! Bye!
 
Ty: bye!
 
I bid goodbye to iu.. I hugged her.. Again... It felt really different..it wasnt like before... This time it felt uncomfortable.... iu is right... Tiffany is the one for me.. Tiffany is the one tha i want to spend my whole life with...shes the one love and i will love. 
 
 
Hi readers! Really sorry about the late update.. Ive been very busy for preparing for school :) and ive been spending my time with the family since im going to be very busy starting tomorrow since school starts tomorrow! Wish me luck! Anyways.. Yea sorry again.. 
 
 
IM ENDING THE STORY SOON..... FEW MORE CHAPTERS.....  :(