A week? A day? I'll try...

When can I be happy?

 

 
 
No one's Pov 
 
The three of them were looking at sooyoung who is smiling widely.. As she raise her hands up high.. While sunny just did a faceplam being embarrased because of her girlfriend.. 
 
Sy: what? 
 
Tf: sigh* aigoo soo... 
 
Sy: what? Im just playing with you three...
 
Sn: they werent playing..
 
Sy: but the-
 
Sn: come.. Kitchen now.. Ill feed you..
 
Sy: what are you waiting for? Lets go! 
 
The three just chuckeled at sooyoung's weird action while sunny drag sooyoung's ear to the kitchen. 
 
Nk: woow... That was weird.. Well hi sica! Its been a while! 
 
Js: oppa!!!! 
 
Jessica did her famous dolphin scream that cause all the employees to look at her at the two other people cover their ears..
 
Jessica went and hugged nickhun because she miss him too..
 
Js : oppa! I miss you! Where have you been? Huh? You got taller! And muscular! Woow! 
 
Nk: miss you too but please dont scream again.. You are going to kill me with your dolphin scream! Anyways... Ive been busy.. And i cant come and visit korea because im too busy studying.. But now since i have a job and im doing very well i gave myself some time to rest finally.! 
 
Js: i see..well oppa.. I need to go.. I have to go to a friend of mine.. She is in the hospital right now.. She called me if im free but im not earlier because of some things that happened in my house so now ill go check on her... 
 
Tf: t-taeyeon? 
 
Js: yeah! Thats why im surprise you are here! You are always there.. But explain it to me later.. I need to go visit her.. 
 
Jessica left the two.. She went straight to the elevator... Nickhun is curious of this taeyeon person..
 
Nk: who is taeyeon? 
 
Tf: s-she is my business partner... 
 
Nk: why are you stuttering? 
 
Tf: just... Because... Oh oppa! You want to see my room! 
 
Tiffany quickly change the topic.. 
 
Nk: okay! 
 
They went to tiffany/taeyeon's office..
 
Nk: woah! Its big! But why is it half pink and half blue? 
 
Tf: oh.. The pink side is mine while the other side is taeyeon's office..
 
Nk: why not just have a separate room? Im sure that is going to be easier..
 
Nickhun is just clueless about tiffany's relationship with taeyeon..
 
Tf: no! I mean.. Its fine.. I like it this way...
 
Nk: okay.. Dont need to be so over reacting.. About this..anyways.. I want to know about this taeyeon... You seem to be uncomfortable when we are talking about her.. Something wrong? What kind of person is she? 
 
Tf: she was nice, caring, responsible,respectful,smart,pretty, dorky, she is everything that a person can like...
 
Nk: but its all a "was" 
 
Tiffany nodded....she miss the old taeyeon..
 
Nk: look.. I dont know who this taeyeon but she sound important to my little stephanie... But why are you sad about this? Did she change? Do you hate her? Do you want me to beat her up? 
 
Tf: no.. Dont hurt her oppa.. Its not her fault that she changed.. Its actually mine.. Im just sad that she change.. She is not the same anymore...
 
Nk: your fault? Why what happened? 
 
Tf: its a long story oppa..
 
Nk: i will listen.. Take your time.. I will listen...
 
Tiffanh told nichkhun everything..like how she fell for taeyeon, and the fight they had that lasted for 2 years.. Pretty much every single thing... Tiffany remembers everything even if they are small things... 
 
Nk: so let me clear this.. You are officially a lesbian? 
 
Tf: well no.. Not really.. Because i dont find any other girls attractive except for her.. 
 
Nk: i see...
 
Tf: but she told me she will never love me..
 
Tiffany started crying and nichkhun hated it... He needs to do something.. 
 
Nk: do you want to move on? Really? That fast? Why not fight for it? Just try.. Try it for a few days.. How about a week... If youve tried your best.. Then call me and we will solve it.. Okay? 
 
Tf: a week? I dont know? She will hate me even more if i try to push myself to her.. 
 
Nk: how about a day... Just a day.. 
 
Tf: okay.. Tomorrow.. I will try... You should go now oppa.. Ill meet you tomorrow evening.. Okay? Ill text you later.. 
 
Nk: alright.. Just try fany.. And if you decide.. Then give me a call.. Bye! Ill wait for your text! 
 
Nichkhun left the office..
 
______________
 
Tiffany's Pov
 
Hmm should i do what oppa told me? Maybe it wont hurt right? A day wont hurt...
 
I finally start working on my papers.. Not a lot of them since i finished most of them yesterday.. Since i stayed late... 
 
Reading...
 
Reading...
 
Reading...
 
"Wahhhh!! Let go!! My fridge!!" 
 
I knew who is was.. No other than Choi Sooyoung..
 
Nichkhun oppa left the door open.. I didnt bother to close it since i dont have anything to hide anyways. 
 
I saw sunny pulling sooyoung's ears.. While sooyoung is holding or hugging three bags of chips and a whole loaf of bread in ... I see my employees didnt care since its the typical sooyoung that they are seeing.  I giggled a little seeing this two fight..
 
Both of them stop just right in front of my door.. I think both of them didnt notice that im watching them..
 
Sunny stop pulling sooyoung's ear which is now red as a tomato. She sigh of frustration.. Probably because of sooyoung.. 
 
Sn: yah! I told you that im going to feed you! 
 
Sy: you took so long! 
 
Sn: i went to the bathroom for a minute them i found you eating half of the fridge! If i stayed in the bathroom for another 5 minutes im sure that the fridge is already  empty because of you! 
 
Sy: ....no.... 
 
Sn: aish! Lets go! 
 
Sunny start pulling sooyoung's ears again... As sooyoung just cried because she didnt want to leave the fridge alone...
 
"Nooo!!! I shall return! I will return fridge!! I will be back for you! Wait for me! I love you!!" Sooyoung yelled across the office as sunny finally closed the elevator.. 
 
Hahahaha just made my day.... Aigoo sooyoung.. 
 
 
 
Sorry its a bit late :( i was kind of busy.. And its hard to type when one of your finger has a big cut... I know im so clumsy.. Huhuhuhuhu :( but im okay.. At least i finished! Dont forget to comment and subscribe!