Medicine...

When can I be happy?

 

Hi readers! Thanks with the advice! Just to let you know... That im not a loner.. I mean im not in relationship but im happy with my friends and family. I dont think i can tell my parents about it.. Why? Because they are like tiffany's father. They are strict christian. I grew up straight. Never once cross my mind to date a girl. Anyways thank you! I appreciate all your help :) if ever i find out that im bi or lesbian.. Then i think its better for me to find it... Its not that i dont trust my friends or family but im just scared that they might treat me differently.. Like being gay is like al disease... But i do act like a guy.. Or a tomboy because i grew up with my brothers and my dad... My mom left us for 5 years to work somewhere... So every since i was a kid id pick jeans over skirts, and  cars over dolls.. I rarely wear a dress at all when i was a kid...but the thing is that i still hang out with girls... Well boys too.. But mostly girls... 
 
Anyways.. The girl? Well i drew her face.. And i will keep it.. Just in case i will see her in the future. What she really means to me when i see her. Why did i like her.. And all... 
 
Yeah being bi gives you more option but im pretty sure i will end up with a guy.. Why? My parents will kill me if they find out i like girls.. My whole family might even disown me.. My friends will difinitely make fun of me... :( now that i think of it... 
 
Is it hard to be gay? When you are not out? You must keep it to yourself all the time right? 
 
It seems really hard.. Like liking a girl whos probably straight.. But you really like her.. Youre hoping that someday she will like you. 
 
My dream.. Is really confusing sometimes.. Like i said im not a loner.. So i dont think thats the reason of my dream.. And i dont read a lot of fanfics... Just few.. And i dont get my life and my story mix together. It was just probably a random dream. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Wait one question to all of my readers..
 
How many of you are either bi or lesbian or gay in here?????
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
__________
 
No one's Pov
 
Taeyeon just landed...
 
Shes now heading to Mr. Hwang's place...
 
Shes is nervous but she tries to calm herself down. She is just going to his house without calling him. 
 
She is feeling dizzy though.. Maybe jetlag or something so she went to a pharmacy first to get some medicine for her.
 
She went and open the door. She saw two ladies working in the store. There was also an old mad buying his medicine too.. 
 
She went and wait for the old man to finish paying but it seems like the old man lost his wallet.
 
Om: ohh.. Wait.. I cant see my wallet.. Hold on.
 
The old man turned around and saw taeyeon waiin patiently behind him. He bowed at taeyeon saying sorry because he is taking so long. Taeyeon bowed and shook her head saying that its alright..
 
Om: i cant seem to find my wallet young lady..
 
The old man told the cashier. The lady just rolled her eyes as she wai their impatiently. She tap the counter while she chew on her gum.
 
Taeyeon saw it and did not like the way the cashier acts toward the old man.
 
Om: oh no.. I think i lost it.. Cant you just send me the bill to my address? 
 
Cashier: no.. 
 
Om: but i really need my medicine. Im out of medicine.. I can die..
 
Cashier: the ... Then just die.. You are just wasting my time old man.. No money.. No medicine! Geezz...
 
Taeyeon secretly glared at the cashier.
 
Cashier: next! 
 
The cashier saw taeyeon.. Then she start to fix herself.. And gave taeyeon a flirty look. Taeyeon just smiled. She looked at the old man who now sitting on the chair looking for his wallet. 
 
Cashier: how may i help you beautiful? Smile*
 
The cashier said it very seductively.. Taeyeon smiled but inside she is shaking with disgust. 
 
Ty: umm i feel dizzy so i just need some medicine for jetlag.. Or s-
 
The old man again appeared next to taeyeon.. He looks very sad. The old man look at taeyeon asking if he can just ask something.. Taeyeon nodded and gave him some space. The cashier on the other hand seems to be really pissed..
 
Om: excuse me.. I really cant find my wallet.everything was in my wallet.. Please just let me pay for it at home. My house is far from here and this is the only pharmacy that have stock for now. I really need it.. Please? 
 
Cashier: OH MY GOSH! CANT YOU SEE THAT I DONT CARE?! LEAVE NOW BEFORE I KICK YOUR !
 
Taeyeon got shock and the same time feel really angry.
 
The old man was also startled.. He held his chest.. And hold onto the counter..
 
Taeyeon saw this and went to the old man and support him... Preventin him from falling or fainting..
 
Ty: thats not how you talk to your costumer miss.. 
 
Om: im sorry young lady.. I bothered you.. 
 
Ty: oh its okay..
 
Cashier: just leave! 
 
Ty: hey! Stop this attitude of yours!
 
Cashier: tsk! What a turn off.. I was gonna give you my number.. 
 
Ty: excuse me? For your information im not interested in you! I have a girlfriend already and she is way better than you.. You are nothing compare to her! 
 
Cashier: tsk.. Whatever.. Youre not that hot anyways..just leave you two. You are just making my day worst.
 
Taeyeon made the old man sit first before she makes her way to the counter again. Luckily theres only two costumers in there... Her and the oldman... 
 
Ty: are you like this to all of your costumers? Do you want to get fired? Because i can do that...
 
Cashier: oh really?
 
Taeyeon thought of something. She needs to use what hyuna had told her..
 
Ty: do you know who i am? 
 
Cashier: uhh no? Are like some kind of celebrity? Hahaha! 
 
Ty: tsk.. Im Kim Taeyeon.. Owns the no. 1 business in asia... I can make you boss fire you now.. Hmmm what pharmacy is this? Ohh right now i know.. I should call him now.. I have a lot o connections miss.. I can get you unemployed for the rest of your life... Is that what you want? Smirk*
 
The cashier realize who she was talking to. She got scared.
 
Cashier: n-no miss.. I-im s-sorry.. Please forgive me.. Dont get me fired.. Please..
 
Taeyeon smirk because she knows that she won.
 
Ty: now.. Get me my medicine..
 
Taeyeon looked at the old man.. Who still looks sad..
 
Ty: and the old man's medicine.. And get 5 package of his medicine.. 
 
The casheir looked a taeyeon.. 
 
Ty: what are you waiting for? NOW! 
 
Cashier: uhh.. Y-yes ma'am..
 
After few minutes the cashier came back with all the medicines that taeyeon asked her... Taeyeon went and paid for it...
 
But before she goes the old man.. She went back and told the cashier something..
 
Ty: one more thing... Excuse me sir?
 
Taeyeon called the old man.. The old man stood up and went closer to taeyeon..
 
Om: yes? 
 
Ty: uhh can you please give her your phone number? And your name too..
 
Om: sorry to ask.. But why?
 
Taeyeon look at the cashier..
 
Ty: he will give you his phone number.. Once he finished all his medicine he wont be coming back here.. I want you to deliver his medicines in his house whenever he needs them. Understand? And dont ask him to pay for it anymore.. I'll pay for it.. Just send me the bill through email..
 
Cashier. Y-yes ma'am..
 
Ty: sir.. Please give her your phone number and our name... 
 
Om: oh young lady.. You dont have to do this..
 
Ty: smile* but i want to...
 
Cashier: w-whats your name sir?
 
Om: kevin... Kevin hwang..
 
Ty: hwang? Youre korean sir? I thought you were chinese... Im also korean.. Annyonghaseyo... Jenuen Taeyeon imnida..
 
Om: oh.. Really? Annyong.. Gomawo.. Taeyeon.. I really appreciate your help... 
 
Ty: aniyo.. Kwenchana.. I want to help... 
 
Cashier: here you go sir... 
 
Taeyeon look at the cashier.. Giving her a signal to apologize..
 
Cashier: a-and im sorry for what i did earlier..
 
Ty: lets go sir... I'll drop you off to your house.. Its better..
 
Om: cheongmal? Gomawo again... Youre a really nice lady.. Like my daugther..
 
Ty: where is your daugther sir?
 
Om: she is living in korea now.. I havent heard a lot of thing about her.. She seems so busy.. But i heard shes coming here to visit her sister's wedding.. I live alone now.. Since all my children are old.. 
 
Ty: ahhh i see... That must be hard for you.. Youre sick and no one is there to take care of you..
 
Om: well once in a while my son would visit me with his son and wife.. I hope i have more grandchildren though... Im getting old already..
 
Ty: you dont look that old sir..
 
Om: im 57 years old... And stop calling me sir.. I prefer uncle kevin.. 
 
Ty: okay.. Uncle kevin.. Hehehe.. Lets go. 
 
Taeyeon asked her driver to take them to his house..
 
Mr. Kevin gave him a note that says the address.. 
 
On the way there the two talked about a lot of stuff.. The two of them alreay feel closer even though they just met. Taeyeon feels like uncle kevin is her second father for some reason. She learn that kevin's wife is dead already.. 
 
"He is a really nice guy... He must have nice childrens too.. Hmm but i have a feeling that im connected to him... Whatever.. Maybe because i just miss my dad and my mom already... His last name is also hwang.. What a coincedece! He have the same last name as tiffany.. Could he be? Naahh.. Theres a lot of hwangs out there.." Taeyeon thought..