Jog...

When can I be happy?

 

Hi guys! I'll update late too! Please comment and subscribe
 
 
No one's Pov
 
Ty: god dammint sooyoung! Waaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!! 
 
Tf: shhhh!!! Relax! Youre still on the phone with hyo..
 
Ty: oh right... Okay.. Hyo ill hang up now.. Just take care of sunny. Dont leave! Just comfort her ....we will look for sooyoung... Okay.. Bye..
 
Tf: sooo... I thought we are done ~
 
Tiffany whine.. 
 
Ty: that's what i thought... But sooyoung is just so unpredictable! Its okay if you dont come.. I'll just look for her.. Do you want that?
 
Tf: so you are leaving me here alone? In your apartment? Noooo waaaayyyy! 
 
Ty: okay then come with me...
 
Tf: okay! 
 
Taeny couple left the apartment to look for sooyoung. 
 
3 hrs later......
 
Tf: tae~ we have been looking for her.. For 3 hours and there is still no sign of sooyoung.. Do you know she would usually go when she is sad? 
 
Ty: yeah...
 
Tf: then lets go there! 
 
Ty: but its everywhere...
 
Tf: what do you mean? 
 
Ty: she would just go to the kitchen and eat fany.. She dont care whose place it is.. She would just eat anywhere... 
 
Tf: well this is harder than i thought it would be...
 
...............................
 
Sooyoung's Pov
 
I... I'm...... So............
 
..............Hungry........
 
I'm so sorry sunny... I didnt mean to hurt you..  I dont know the reason you broke up with me... But now i realize that i need to get you back... Because you are the one i love...
 
Everyone must be wondering why i left the apartment... Im sorry taeyeon, tiffany, and everyone else if you are worried about me... 
 
I just want to be away from any place that reminds me of sunny... Its not that i hate sunny but i just want to think... Think how to get you back sunny..
 
I dont know where im going.. Im carrying my luggage and bag with all my food to eat... I dont want to bother anyone anymore.. I caused alot of problems and i dont want to add up.. 
 
I also brought my clothes just in case that i might take a long time to plan... To get you back sunny... 
 
NO one's Pov
 
Sooyoung reach a small park with bench and a shed for her to rest... She decided to finally eat.. Her food..
 
She opened her bag and it contains everything she needs from desserts to beverages.. 
 
She starts eating in the end she finished half of the food that she brought.. She is now full... She fell asleep in the bench.. 
 
She spent her evening sleeping in the bench and feeling cold..
 
 
 
 
.........
 
Morning...
 
Sunny and sooyoung's apartment..
 
Sunny fell asleep on the couch with hyoyeon beside her...
 
Snore* 
 
Its already 10 am and the two are still tired from yesteday's event. The two stayed up late hoping that sooyoung would come back. Sunny cried the whole night while waiting for sooyoung and hyoyeon just keep on comforting sunny... She feel helpless because she cant do anything about it... 
 
Sunny finally woke up..
 
Sn: sooyoung? 
 
But there is no sooyoung around...
 
"I regret this... I regret letting you go.. I should have let you explain before i even take my action" sunny thought
 
She is too tired to even cry.. She just stared into space. 
 
Finally hyoyeon woke up from her sleep..
 
Hy: are you okay sunny?
 
Sunny shook her head.. And hyoyeon was expecting that answer.. 
 
Hy: sigh* i'll cook some breakfast for us...
 
She went to the kitchen and she just realize that the fridge is empty...
 
Hy: i'll just have to order then.. 
 
Hyoyeon called a resturant to order some food.. 
 
DING DONG! 
 
The food arrived and hyoyeon paid for the food. 
 
Sn: thanks hyo..
 
Hy: no problem... 
 
Sn: i wonder if sooyoung is eating her foods now.. Is she full? Maybe she is still hungry... I miss her..
 
Hy: dont worry im pretty sure that she have enough food to feed herself.. She took the whole fridge with her..
 
Sunny chuckled... 
 
....................
 
Taeyeon woke... And so did tiffany... 
 
The two stay up late looking for sooyoung and yet they cant find her.. They are now back to taeyeon's place... 
 
Ty: morning fany
 
Tf: morning tae.... Yawn* 
 
Ty: youre still tired.. Go sleep..
 
Tiffany just nodded...
 
Tiffany went back to sleep while taeyeon ate her breakfast.
 
Taeyeon went for a jog... 
 
Huff* huff* 
 
Taeyeon is sweating..... She went to rest for a while.... 
 
She went to a park and rest... 
 
" sigh* sooyoung where are you now?" Taeyeon wondered... 
 
Taeyeon noticed a body lying down on the other bench behind her..
 
Ty: what is that? 
 
Taeyeon went to check... 
 
" this person looks familiar" taeyeon thought..
 
The person turned around.. 
 
Ty: SOOYOUNG?! 
 
Sooyoung was startled and fell down the bench... 
 
Ty: what the hell are you doing here sleeping?! 
 
Sy: taeng? 
 
Ty: what are you doing here???!!! 
 
Sy: ummmm sleeping.. Hehehehe... 
 
Ty: why did you leave the apartment?! 
 
Sy: taeng.. Will you relax? 
 
Ty: RELAX?! YOU ME TO RELAX?! I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU! I SPENT THE WHOLE NIGHT LOOKING FOR YOU WITH TIFFANY AND SUNNY CRIED THE WHOLE NIGHT YOU LEFT HER! AND YOU WANT ME TO RELAX?! 
 
Sy: sunny? She cried? 
 
Ty: sigh* uhhh my head!! Okay i'll explain to you everything... 
 
Taeyeon told sooyoung the whole story and the reason why sunny broke up with her... 
 
Sy: so its my fault... Its all my fault.. I need to tell her that i choose her..
 
Sooyoung ran away to go back to her apartment..
 
"Wooow she really loves sunny.. She left her bag full of food her just to get back to sunny" taeyeon thought...
 
Taeyeon was about to leave and go back to her aparment.. When she saw sooyoung went back to the park and grabbed the bag.. But forgot her luggage.. 
 
"Sigh* i talk too fast..." Taeyeon thought while chuckling.. 
 
Taeyeon decided to drive sooyoung back to her aparment so it wont take long..
 
Sy: thanks taeng! 
 
Taeyeon just nodded... 
 
..........
 
Tiffanu woke up finally and she was expecting taeyeon to be beside her but taeyeon is no where to be found..
 
She heard the door opened..
 
She quickly panick... 
 
" thief?!" Tiffany thought
 
She saw a baseball bat in the corner of the room... And she quickly grabbed it..
 
She walk slowly and heading to where the sound is coming from..
 
Tf: yahhhhh~!!!!!!  
 
Tiffany ran towards the person and about to hit the person when that person turned around...
 
Tiffany stop running..
 
Its was yoona.. She was roaming in taeyeon's fridge..
 
Yn: unnie?! 
 
Tf: yah! What are you doing here?!
 
Yn: taeng unnie allow me to come here and eat.. And i also have to pick up seohyun's lunch she forgot her lunch... 
 
Tf: ohhh..
 
Yn: you?! What are you doing here? Dont tell me you two did it already...? 
 
Tf: what?
 
Then tiffany realize what yoona is talking about..
 
She quickly reacted
 
Tiffany blushed of the thought... 
 
Tf: y-yah! We didnt do anything.. We just sleep here...
 
Yn: why? Why not in our place? Huh? You can just ask taeyeon to drop you off you know...
 
Tf: uhhhhh... Because....
 
Y : because you want to sleep with taeyeon...
 
Yoona finished tiffany's sentece..
 
Tf: so what? Can you just leave... 
 
Yn: hjfiejbrhcjrnn
 
Yoona is now eating taeyeon's food 
 
Tf: dont talk when your mouth is full! Ewww!
 
Yoona swallowed her food..
 
Yn: you just want to be alone with taeyeon..eyy~
 
Tf: shut up! 
 
They heard the door opened..
 
Ty: oh.. Hey yoong.. Morning fany... I found sooyoung..
 
Yn: found sooyoung? Was she missing? 
 
Tf: i'll explain everything later.. Go now.. Shoo! 
 
Tiffany kicked yoona off..
 
Ty: hehehe you dont have to do that.. 
 
Tf: i want to do it..
 
Ty: okay.. What ever you want honey..
 
Tf: honey? Youve never called me honey before...
 
Ty: yeah.. You dont like it? 
 
Tf: no! I like it! A lot! 
 
Ty: now.. Honey.. Give me a hug... 
 
Tf: nope! 
 
Ty: why~ 
 
Tf: youre sweating...
 
Ty: what? Im still hot~ i know you like it.. 
 
Tf: i do~ 
 
Ty: hehehe i knew it.. I'll just go take a shower and you better hug me as soon as i get out of the bathroom..
 
Tf: eh? What if youre when you get out? 
 
Ty: what? I know you will like it even more when you see me .. Smirk* 
 
Tf: what ever just go! You stink..! 
 
Ty: bye honey~ 
 
Once taeyeon left tiffany suddenly blushed...
 
" what if she really come out ?" Tiffany thought..
 
She started thinking of taeyeon being ...she blusehd even more...
 
Tf: KIM TAEYEON YOU BETTER BE WEARING SOMETHING WHEN YOU COME OUT!!! 
 
Tiffany warned taeyeon... 
 
"Hehehe byuntae" taeyeon smirk... 
 
Hi guys! I'll update late too! Please comment and subscribe!