I Am....

When can I be happy?

 

No one's Pov
 
Hyuna is already inside of the soshi cafe. Its only 9:50am .. She is waiting for jessica.. Hoping that she would show up because if not then she is in a big trouble. 
 
Sweat can be seen from her forehead.. Her hands are shaking and she also moves a lot... If you were to look at her its obvious that she is very nervous.. 
 
Hyuna have a green grocery bag that contains all her equipment.. That she will use for later once she talks to nichkhun.. 
 
Ding! 
 
The bell at the door rang.. 
 
Hyuna quickly look at the person who just entered.. She was expecting jessica but it was just another costumer...
 
10:10 am....
 
Its already 10 minutes after they were suppose to meet but there is no sign of jessica... She is still hoping.. Hoping that someone will help her..
 
10:30am...
 
Ding! 
 
Hyuna didnt bother to look since shes been waiting for jessica like half an hour ago... She is losing hope.. 
 
"Tell me your plan.." A cold voice sudden speak..
 
Its jessica... She finally arrives...
 
Hn: Omg! Thank goodness! 
 
Js: so what is it... ? Hmmm? Im only here to help taeyeon and tiffany... But it doesnt mean i will be friends with you that easily...
 
Hn: yeah.. I know that.. Dont worry... 
 
Js: so whats your plan?
 
Hn: later.. At lunch.. Exact 12pm i'll meet up with nichkhun an-
 
Js: how do you know nichkhun? 
 
Hn: he just went to my house. He told me to go to america and get taeyeon and i back together.... And i did.. But u realize how much tiffany means to taeyeon.. So i didnt bother to do what nichkhun asked me... 
 
Js: how does he know you?
 
Hn: i dont really know.. I guess he made some research about me? I dont know.. All im sure is that he is planning to break taeny apart...  And i know tiffany is already breakin up with taeyeon.. I dont know what he told tiffany but i know its a lie..
 
Js: i see... Well to be honest.. I hated nichkhun.. I mean he is nice.. Outside but inside he is a jerk. I only act nice to him because of tiffany but if tiffany wasnt my friend i wont be friends with him...tiffany is just too blind.. She is really gulible.. Maybe you can tell.. Plus i trust taeng. I know she wont do anything to break tiffany's heart.. Unfortunately tiffany is just too stubborn to beilieve me.. She thinks taeyeon is cheating in her with you an-
 
Hn: hahaha! Pfft! Taeyeon cheating on her? With me? Hahaha! Taeyeon didnt even pay attention to me when i went to america! All she did was  work and work so that she can come back here in korea.  If you've seen her there.. You'd probably feel pity, sad, and worried..
 
Js: why?
 
Hn: cuz... Taeyeon didnt eat a full meal... Just snacks.. She barely sleep.. And she didnt go home.. At all.. She did that for 4-5 days straight i think? 
 
Js: why??!
 
Hn: well she told me that she is going home once she finish all her paper work in a week.. So she focus on finishing all of them since she miss tiffany so much.. And that is why she also didnt get to talk to tiffany... Luckily i was there to help her.. Such as feeding her and massaging her back..
 
Js: tiffany... You are soo stupid.. Sigh* 
 
Hn: i guess she is... She did not trust taeyeon.. But we cant blame her right? Its her girlfriend and she is just protecting her.. But how can she tell that taeyeon was cheating in her?
 
Js: she said she heard taeyeon .. And heard you two were talking.. I guess taeyeon did not hang up her phone properly because tiffany heard some of your conversation..
 
Hn: ohhh... Wait ? Ohhhhhhhh i was massaging her! 
 
Js: wooowww.... Well she wont listen to me... I keep telling her that taeyeon is innocent but she just wont listen... If only we can make nichkhun say everything in front tiffany.. If only she can hear what nichkhun's plans... Urrghh!!
 
Hn: we can smirk*
 
Js: huh? How? 
 
Hn: here...
 
Hyuna show the green bag to jessica.. It contains mics, earphones, speakers, recorder, and more electronic stuff..
 
Js: what are these?
 
Hn: well these are the equipment that we are goingto use..
 
Js: how? And what am i suppose to do with these?
 
Hn: okay.. I will give you the speakers and a pair of earphones.. You will bring the small speakers to tiffany..
 
Js: and?
 
Hn: and.. I will give you this tablet.. Just bring all these to tiffany.. Make sure that she will watch it at 12 sharp.. Once the red light turns on in the tablet it means you can watch the video or the camera is already rolling..
 
Js: what camera?
 
Hn: this..
 
Hyuna shows the camera in her necklace.. Its really small that it cant be notice...
 
Hn: its a spy camera.. I got it from a friend who works at some big companies... Anyways... I will turn this on.. The whole time.. See?
 
Hyuna turns on the camera and it blink once then stop.. Hyuna turns on the tablet and it shows jessica's face since the camera is aiming at her face..
 
Js: ohhh i see.. What about the speakers?
 
Hn: well you will turn them on once you open the tablet... I have the mic here...
 
Hyuna shows the mic on her bracelet.. 
 
Js: ahh so that we can hear what you two are talking about later.. Right?
 
Hn: yup! And just in case that you cant hear it.. I have a recorder that will be inside my pocket.. It will record our conversation.. And if you are wondering what the earphones is about.. Well we are going to use it later.. I will talk to you through the earphones... You dont have to reply.. Just listen to what i say.. I will talk to you before nichkhun comes... 
 
Js: i got it! Is that all? 
 
Hn: yes pretty much... Just make tiffany watch it... And after our conversation keep the tablet on..
 
Js: why?
 
Hn: another video will come up... 
 
Js: uhhh okay.. I need to go hyuna.. Bye! 
 
Hn: bye! Dont forget your task okay?
 
Js: yea! 
 
Jessica left hyuna.. 
 
"Sigh* hope it will finally hit you tiffany.. Finally realize that taeyeon is loyal to you..." Hyuna thought..
 
She go back to her place.. And get change for the big event later .. She then went to taeyeon's house..
 
She saw taeyeon.. As expected still asleep.. She placed a spy camera on the night stand aiming at taeyeon...
 
Then she left... And went somewhere else..
 
11:58 am
 
Hyuna is already back to the soshi cafe and just waiting for nichkhun... She already told jessica what to do... Jessica is already at tiffany's room... With tiffany of course
 
Ding! 
 
12pm 
 
Nichkhun arrived on time.. Hyuna's mic and camera is already on.. And aiming straight at nichkhun...
 
On the other hand nichkhun feel uncomfortable.. He sense something is not right..
 
Nk: hey...
 
Hn: your here.. On time..
 
Nk: well yeah.. You asked for it.. So what is it about that plan? 
 
Hn: oh right.. But why dont we get some coffee first?
 
Hyuna and nichkhun ordered some food to eat..
 
The food came and they started eating...
 
Hn: anyways... About the plan...
 
Nk: listening..
 
Hn: how about you go and drug tiffany?
 
Nk: what? 
 
Hn: you know like give her some pills that can make her high! And then you can... You know.. Do stuff with her..
 
Nk: how is that going to break them apart?
 
Hn: easy! I'll pretend that i will bring taeyeon to a party.. But really i will bring her to your place and you'd be there with tiffany... .. And maybe doing it already right? And after that... its obvious that taeyeon would be heartbroken and break up with tiffany! 
 
Nichkhun just keep on smirking.. Thinking the scene of him with tiffany having ... It makes his junior stands up...
 
Nk: i like it! Lets do it! How about next week? I soo want to get into tiffany's pants.. And break those two apart! Tiffany is only mine.. You can have your taeyeon.. Maybe i was wrong not trusting you fully about this plan today but after hearing it.. I think its better *smirk* pleasuring myself as taeyeon break down.. Ohhh what a good plan hyuna.. 
 
Hn: smirk* ( dummy) yeahh... I thought about it a lot.. Plus its not hard to do.. Since tiffany listen to you very well right?
 
Nk: of course! She is soo gulible! But i still love her! Those y body.. Gosh.. I just want to eat her! And take her ity! She listen to me well... Since she doesnt know that im behind all those stuff.. But seriously i sent you to america but you didnt do anything.. I really thought you turn agaisnt me now.. But thanks that you didnt! 
 
Hn: ive thought about it.. I still want taeyeon... And you can have your tiffany ( not anymore you jerk!) 
 
Nk: okay.. I got to go.. I'll contact you next week on when we can do it okay? 
 
Hn: yup! Bye!
 
"You are clueless nichkhun... For an evil person you are too stupid.. Let see how tiffany will act to you once you two see each other again... Goodluck" hyuna smirked as nichkhun walks away...
 
On the other hand... Taeyeon just woke up..
 
She noticed that its already 12:30pm.. And yet she is still in bed..
 
When she woke up she didnt even bother to move.. Tears were just falling... 
 
Taeyeon started talking to herself...
 
Ty: i thought you love me fany~ah... Why are you breaking up with me? I thought you will be my wife? Why? Why? Why do you believe that nihckhun? Please dont break my heart fany~ ah. I dont think i cant live without you.. Id rather kill myself before you can even breakup with me... I love you... You know that.. I want you to be my wife.. But i dont think you want me to be your wife... 
 
Taeyeon took something out of her nigh stand... Its a pink box.. Taeyeon keeps looking at it.. Then she opened it... Revealing a ring... 
 
Again taeyeon started talking to herself..
 
Ty: this ring is suppose to be yours.. Im suppose to use this for my proposal.. But i guess that wont happen anymore... Because you dont love me.. And dont trust me.. Ive been so loyal to you.. What did i do to make you leave me? What did that nichkhun told you that made you want to leave me? Please dont leave me... Please... I'll kill myself before you leave me..
 
Then taeyeon's eyes popped open.... She stood up and went outside of her apartment...
 
Where is she going?
 
Tiffany's office...
 
Everything is silent... 
 
Jessica just stood there... As she stared at the tablet which is now black... 
 
Tiffany on the other hand is frozen and shock... She saw everything... From nickhun's plan to taeyeon's ring...
 
"What have i done? I.....i cant believe i just did that to taeyeon.. Tae what happened to you? Why do you look like that? " tiffany thought as she too stared at the black screen...
 
Js: you see.... I told you.. I told you she loves you.. Its just you who dont love her...
 
Tf: i... I do.. I do love her.. I-
 
Js: youre just too gulible.. And stupid..
 
After what jessica said that she left tiffany alone inthe office...
 
Tf: ........i am..... I really am......