Nana and Cl's help

When can I be happy?

 

Hi guys! I wont be updating tomorrow.. I have to go somewhere important.. And ill be away for the whole day.. Sooo i wont be able to type my chapter... I dont know if i can update tomorrow morning.. Ill try though... I will.. Dont forget to subscirbe and comment! 
 
 
 
Tiffany's Pov
I drove away from the hospital. 
 
I hate this! I hate that im being pushed away by someone that i love! Why cant you love me back taeyeon...? At least let me be your friend.. But you are too cold towards me.. Why? Im trying my best to be friends with you but all you do was to insult me because im lesbian... And disappoint me.. Im not a lesbian... Im just in love with you..
 
I went back to the office.. I opened the door.. I saw all my employees working very hard.. 
 
I saw cl...
 
Cl: boss hwang?! W-what happened? Come lets go to your room...
 
Cl escorted me to my office... She made me sit down and gave me some water.. Im still crying..
 
Cl: boss hwang... I will talk to you as a friend whether you like it or not.... Ummm tiffany.. 
 
Tf: ......
 
Cl: i dont know what happened to you but i have a feeling that its about that kim taeyeon... I also know how she acts cold towards you the most.. I know how she treats you... And i know how you would stay behind in hospital.. Outside taeyeon's room and sleep in a bench because you want to be there if something happens to taeyeon.. 
 
Tf: how? How do you know all that? 
 
Cl: boss hwang.. I know im just an employee to everyone's eyes.. But remeber im also your friend... Outside of the office i treat you like a friend.. And as a friend im also concern about you and taeyeon..
 
Tf: that doesnt answer my question..
 
Cl: right.. Anyways... Nana is my friend.. I ask her if she can update me of whats happening in the hospital.. Im also concern about the two of you... You may not know it.. But i am... 
 
Tf: thank you cl... Thats really sweet...
 
Cl: okay.. As a friend.. I will listen to your problems and will my best to help you.. How about that? At least telling me the problem will lessen your sadness... It should..
 
I just nodded and told cl everything that happened today..
 
Cl:'wooww... I know you love taeyeon... All of us do actually.. But dont you think moving on so fast will help you? You love taeyeon dont you? Why not fight for it?
 
Tf: it will just cause us to fight and be enemies.. And if i move one maybe someday she will feel comfortable around me and be friends with me at least.. I dont want to force her to be in love with me.. All i want is to be close with her again and have a good relationship with her.. But maybe its not the time... Im willing to wait cl.. But while im waiting i dont want to be alone.. So i might consider dating again.. But im not going to be in a serious relationships... Because i know i will still be in love with kim taeyeon..
 
Cl: im speechless... You are really my boss! You are jjang! I admire you! 
 
Tf: dont tell taeyeon..
 
Cl: i got you... Okay.. I need to go back to my work boss... I'll see you later? 
 
Tf: yeah.. And thanks cl.. It was nice to have you as a friend...
 
Cl: no problem...bye! 
 
I waved my hands.. I smiled at her... Its nice that i can tell someone about my problem.. It better than keeping it to my self.. 
 
Cl came back..
 
Cl: oh i forgot.. If you ever need a date or something.. Call me.. I have a long list of guys.. Hehehe
 
Tf: okay.. Hahaha..
 
Cl close the door again..
 
 
For the whole day i spent working on anything pretty much.. Ive been neglecting my job lately.. Which cause so many works for me to do and reports to read... Its okay though at least it will make me stop thinking of taeyeon for a while.. 
 
............
 
Taeyeon's Pov
 
I laid down on my bed and draw... I can confidently say that im good at drawing.. Drawing is my hobby.. It helps me to be myself... And show myself in the drawings that i 
drew..
 
I finished drawing... I drew bunch of eyes.. They were simple.. I drew them in a sticky note that i found beside my table.. They all look very simple except for one eyes that i drew.. It was different.. It looks familiar... Its beautiful... 
 
It was tiffany's eyes...
 
Yes.. I drew tiffany's eyes.. Although i hate her for being so annoying.. I do admit that she is vey beautiful... 
 
Its already 8pm... 
 
Im so alone... :( 
 
I just lay down.. Staring at the ceiling.. When suddenly nana came..
 
Ty: oh.. Hi nana.. Why are you here so late? I dont usually see you here in this hour.. What are you doing here? 
 
Nana: well taeyeon.. Im always here.. Well outside checking on you.. It just happend that a certain "someone" is not here to inform me about you today... So im here checking on you.. You seems okay.. So i'll leave you now..
 
Ty: wait! What do you mean a certain someone? 
 
Nana: oh.. That.. Well you may not know.. Or you may know.. That the certain someone that im talking about is tiffanh..
 
Ty: tiffany? What? Im confuse..
 
Nana: hahaha.. Okay.. Ill explain it to you... Every night.. At this hour tiffany would stay here in the hospital.. She asked permission first of course and luckily she was allowed to stay here.. 
 
Ty: and? 
 
Nana: and.... She would peek on the small hole in the door to check up on you... She dont want to go inside because you might be disturb... Tiff is a really sweet girl taeyeon... You may not know that.. She would stay here late or even sleep here because she wants to check up on you.. We insist her to go a room to sleep but she rejected it.. She sleeps on the bench outside of you room so that she would hear whats happening in this room... I feel really bad.. We would just give her some blankets and pillow so she could at least sleep properly.. And in the morning.. She knows how much you hate the food in here.. So she would go to her apartment and cook something for you.. Or sometimes she would cook in the kitchen of the hospital when she wakes up late... 
 
Ty: .......
 
What? Why? How? Huh? 
 
Nana: im not suppose to tell you this taeyeon.. I know how you hate tiffany's present and how she is always concern about you..tiffany told me to not tell you this but i want you to realize that tiffany do a lot of things for you thst you dont even know.. She doesnt want to tell you because its not a big deal she said.. But for me its the sweetest thing! You are a lucky person to have tiffany in you life.. Dont let her go.. I already feel lucky to even know her... 
 
Ty: oh....i didnt know...
 
Nana: because she doesnt want you to know.. Anyways.. I got to go! Bye! And sleep now! 
 
Nana left... Why would tiffany do that? Why is she doing this? Why? 
 
Im sorry for treating you like this tiffany... I didnt know that you sacrifice so much.. Im sorry that i didnt even let you to be my friend even though youve tried so hard to be one... Im sorry for not realizing your feelings when i insult you.. Im really sorry..
 
 
ZZZZZZZZZZZ........
 
Hi guys! I wont be updating tomorrow.. I have to go somewhere important.. And ill be away for the whole day.. Sooo i wont be able to type my chapter... I dont know if i can update tomorrow morning.. Ill try though... I will.. Dont forget to subscirbe and comment!