Few months left...

When can I be happy?

 

Hi readers! I know this is a late update.. Sorry :( i was busy today. I hope you wont hate me after you read this chapter... Keep subscribing and pls comments too! Thank you! Enjoy!
 
Taeyeon's Pov
 
Tiffany's question really surprised me. Did she notice? Does she like too? Or is she disgusted? 
 
I was planning to tell her the truth when my SISTER hayeon came and huggeed me. 
 
Not only that but she also introduced herself as my GIRLFRIEND! 
 
Ty/tf: what?!
 
Ha: yes.. Im her girlfriend.. And you are? 
Tf: um.. Im taeyeon's friend..
Ty: hayeon wh- jfkdnsjjfmgf
 
Hayeon covered my mouth. Tiffany just at us. 
 
Tf: i... I should... Go.. I-ill see you tomorrow..
 
Im sure that i saw some tears in tiffany's eyes before she ran upstairs..
 
When i made sure that it was just me and hayeon i quickly react again..
 
Ty: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!
Ha: what *innocent look*
Ty: youre dead to me.... Youre not my girlfriend! Youre my little sister for god's sake! 
Ha: oh that.... Why? What wrong with that.. Is she your girlfriend anyways? Why are you acting like that? Its not like we havent than that before... 
Ty: ...
Ha: remember? You introduced yourself to my crush that youre my gorlfriend and she believed it! 
Ty: well thats different!
Ha: how?
Ty: shes not a good kid...
Ha: right......
Ty: urrggghhh!! Whatever! Just go to sleep before i tell umma that you came late!
Ha: arasso.. Good night!
Ty: shoo! 
 
....................
 
Tiffany's Pov
Im crying...im hurt. I thought she likes me. I thought she have feelings for me. She doesnt. She only likes me as a friends. Nothing else...
 
I can feel the pillow getting really wet with my tears. I want to stop the tears but it wont let me. I cant do anything but let it fall. 
 
Tf: i thought.. It would us tae.. I thought we can be together...
 
...............
 
Taeyeon's Pov
 
I heard sobbing.. Coming from my bedroom where tiffany is sleeping... I can hear it clearly..
 
Tf: i thought.. It would us tae.. I thought we can be together...
 
She did... She fell for me.... I.. Must resist.. I must not let this happen.. I must make her stop falling for me before its too late... Before i let her in inside my heart..
 
I went to the other room.. Next to mine.. I layed down.. I cried.. 
 
Why must it be so hard.. When can i be happy fany? When? 
 
I fell asleep...
 
 
.............
 
No one's pov
 
Boa and changmin are already awake.. They waited for their daughter and tiffany... 
 
Taeyeon and tiffany went down.  They saw each other. Taeyeon noticed the puffy eyes in tiffany's face..
 
Ty:what happen?
 
She asked even though she knows the reason
 
Tf: nothing.. I cried... Bad dreams.. Really bad..
 
Tiffany lied.... She cant tell taeyeon... 
 
Ty: i see
 
It hurts taeyeon to lie.. It hurts even more to not be able to comfort the eyesmiling girl infront of her.
 
Boa: oh! Girls! Come have some breakfast! 
Ty: morning everyone!
Tf: morning umma... Appa...
Cm: how are you feeling tiffany?
Tf: better.. Im really sorry of the way i acted yesterday.. I didnt mean to be ru-
Boa: its not your fault tiffany.. Dont worry about okay? All we care about is your safety! And its good that you two are good now... Lets eat!!
 
While eating boa noticed that someone was missing..
 
Boa: uhhhh taeyeon?
Ty: ne mom?
Boa: wheres hayeon? 
Ty: ohh... Ummmmm shes upstair.. She told me that shes really tired so she is stil resting.. Let her sleep umma.. She need some.. Shes getting skinny..
Boa: aigooo.... That kid! Aish.! Its good that youre here to remind me taeyeon.. Its good that you love hayeon! Because no one will protect her! 
Cm: of course taeyeon loves her! Isnt it obvious?! They grew up together plus they live in the same place!
 
Throughout the whole conversation tiffany kept quite.. She cant act rude again.. After what happened yesterday...So she decided to listen... 
 
"They really like hayeon dont they? She must be perfect for taeyeon..i will never be like her.. She knows taeyeon more tham i know her..." Tiffany thought..
 
...............
 
They finished their breakfast.. 
 
Tiffany helped boa to clean up the table.
 
Boa: so tiffany... How are you feeling?
Tf: ne? Im feeling good thank you umma..
Boa: how about taeyeon?
Tf: what do you mean?
Boa: how is she feeling?
Tf: i dont understand umma... Do you mean how is she feeling today? I guess good? 
Boa: ummm never mind.. 
 
"What is she talking about?" Tiffany asked herself..
 
..........................
 
Ha: umma!!!!
Boa: oh? What?!
Ha: good morning~
Boa: why so loud in the morning hayeon?!
Ha: for fun! 
Boa: go and eat breakfast already! After wash and come with us to walk out taeyeon and tiffany..
Ha: umma? Who is tiffany.
Boa: taeyeon's friend and business partner... Why?
Ha: hehee just asking...
 
........
 
Hayeon finished washing herself and she quickly went out to see her "girlfriend" taeyeon..
 
Ha: tae!!!!!
 
Tiffany turned around and saw hayeon running towards taeyeon.
 
"Thats what i call taeyeon..." Tiffany thought.
 
Ty: yah! I told you not to call me that! 
Ha: why? Its cute!
Ty: because i just dont like people calling me that... Call me something else other than that!
 
"Does she hates it when i call her tae tae too?" Tiffany asked herself..
 
Ha: ara ara! 
Boa: okay hayeon... Thats enough..
Ty: uhhh umma?
Boa: yes? 
Ty: remember what you told me yesterday? You said about a surprise...
Boa: oh yeah!! About that...ummmm how do i say this.. You know when you were younger... You said that you want to go to america? And have a big business there?
Ty: yes? 
Cm: well we decided to send you to america... Even if your company and tiffany's company are together, it wont affect anything since you two have a big franchise in there.. So tiffany can work in koreaand you can work in America! 
Boa: its easier to develop your business!! Since two leaders work on different places! Its a win - win situation honey! 
Ty: uhhhh wooww... Yeah?
Boa: and.... Hayeon is coming with you...
Ty: what?! Why? 
Boa: studies...
Ha: yes!!! 
Ty: ... I..ill think about it umma.. Appa..
Cm: dont.. It settle already.. You can leave whever you want... Its a great opputunity.. Well actually ou mist leave before september ends... Because of hayeon'S studies..
Ty: but appa... Aish.. Arasso.. Thank you umma appa for letting us stay here..
Ha: byuntae! Dont miss me too much! Take care and visit here more often! 
Ty: yah! I will not miss you! 
Ha: o c'mom! Everyone knows that you'll miss me... Hehehehe
 
Tf : tae lets go...
 
Ty: bye umma! Appa!
Tf: thank you umma! Appa! Bye! 
Boa/changmin: bye!!!!!!
 
..................
 
The drive to the cabin is quiete.. One dared to speak.. Its because their heads were filled with questions and worries.
 
"Taeyeon is leaving... Whats going to happen to me now? " tiffany's thought
 
"Should i leave? But its a good oppurtunity! And i wont be alone! What about fany?" Taeyeon's thought
 
 
"We have few months left together..." Both latter's thought. 
 
So how is it? Bad? Good? Please dont hate me... Poor tiffany... She found out about taeyeon's "girlfriend" and now taeyeon is leaving her! Im such a bad author! Why am i doing this to tiffany?! Why?!  Lol >o< pls subscribe and comment!!! Bye! Thank you!!