Mosquito Bites....

When can I be happy?

 

My update for today! Please comment and subscribe!
 
Taeyeon's Pov
 
I woke up... I feel a weight on top of me.. And a warm present..
 
Then i just remembered  the event yesterday. Oh my god! Tiffany's moan is so hot! Gosh..
 
Then i realize that the weight on top of me is tiffany who is ... She made me her human pillow right now.
 
Who cares i see her . Smirk* i just realize that im also . Were noth not wearing anything.
 
I just stared at her..... She looks so beautiful..
 
Then she starts moving.. I closed my eyes to pretend to be sleeping...
 
Tf: hmmmmmm~ 
 
I can feeling tiffany touching me everywhere... Even my private part.. She just grabbed on it. Im feeling so hot right now.. Then the next thing she did surprised me... She starts on my ! 
 
Ohhh mmmmyyy godddddd 
 
That feels so good! 
 
She on it even more until i can feel that its already erected... 
 
What is this girl doing? Is she haing with me while im pretending to be sleeping?! Nooo waayyy!!!
 
I open my eyes and look at tiffany... She looks a me too... At first she is surprise.. is still on my left .. She even bit my .. While her tounge is playing with it... 
 
Ty: f-fany? What are you doing? 
 
Tf: fany wants milk..
 
She said it so innocently..
 
Ty: i dont have any milk in me..
 
Tf: then i'll keep on this until milk comes out..
 
She then on it harder
 
Ty: f-fany~ i-i dont have milk hmmmm~
 
She ignored it... 
 
Ty: thats it! 
 
I finally let the beast inside me to come out and attack tiffany..
 
Few hours later.....
 
Im dead tired... I think we did at least 24 rounds! Honry tifffany just cant control herself! Well im a byuntae so i cant control my self too..
 
Tiffany is lying on my lap while i rest my back on the wall...
 
Yes we are on the floor. We move a lot.. I mean a lot!! 
 
Tiffay just keep on my core.. I let out a moan once in a while... She just it like a lollipop..
 
Tf: hmmm better than the milk... Im done tae tae!
 
Ty: finally! Now my lower part is hurting! 
 
Tf: well mine too!
 
Ty: because we did it so much! We spent half of the day just doing that! Now im hungry~
 
Tf: lets eat then! Im not that hungry though... I ate you~ hehehhe 
 
Ty: byuntae! Go take a shower! You are smelly!
 
Tf: im not the only one! You too are smelly!
 
Ty: whatever.. Go take a shower and after i will take a shower... 
 
_________
 
No one's Pov
 
Tiffany left taeyeon sitting down on the floor sweating so much.. She didnt even care if shes ... She can feel taeyeon staring at her ..
 
Tf: i know youre staring at my tae tae~
 
Tiffany teases taeyeon...
 
Ty: w-what? ........okay fine... Its big and y! 
 
Tf: tsh! By the way... We should take a shower together!
 
Ty: w-why? 
 
Tf: hmmm less water use, you can scrab my back that i cant reach, and hmm we might have some fun smirk* 
 
Ty: i dont think thats a goo-
 
Tf: COME HERE NOW! 
 
Ty: y-yes m-maam..
 
Tiffany went inside of the bathroom.. Taeyeon stood up and sigh..
 
"My fany... Soo .. Sigh* better get myself ready.. Oh god please help me~ " taeyeon sadly thought..
 
After 1hr of shower.. Including the other 5 rounds they did... They finally got out of the bathroom..
 
Tiffanu skip around as she comes out of the bathroom while taeyeon... Well she is having a hard time walking... Lol! 
 
Tiffany got change.. And so did taeyeon.. They both change in front of each other now.. 
 
After they put make up on.. Tiffanhy put just few make up on her neck and collarbone while taeyeon.. She needs to cover her neck and collarbone with powder! 
 
Ty: fany? You have any extra powder? Im out of powder... 
 
Tf: here! Dont use it too much though.. Plus stop covering it! Just let the people see the hwang property in your body... Here let me help you with that 
 
Tiffany helped taeyeon to cover her hickeys.. 
 
Finally when they were done.. They headed to the resturant that is empty since no one really eats there.. But today its open since the owner is in the island...
 
They went to order their food... 
 
The waiter is taemin...
 
Tm: hi ms. Kim... Ms. Hwang... How come you too didnt eat your break fast? Please dont skip the most important meal of the day...
 
Tf: oh dont worry... We ate some snacks.. Smirk*
 
Tm: ohh i see.. Oh my god! Ms. Kim! What is that on you neck? 
 
Since taemin is the youngest in the island he doesnt know a lot of stuff.. He is very inoccent...
 
Tf: ohhh thats what you call hickeys!  You get that when you have se-
 
Ty: mosquito bite taemin.. Mosquito bites... I know its big! Dont worry noona will be fine... 
 
Tm: ohhhhh i see.. Hickeys? I dont remember mosquito bites being called hickey... Hmm learned a new word today! Anyways.. What would you like? 
 
Ty: just give us everything on the list taemin..
 
Tm: i see.. You must be hungry~ okay.. Your food will be here in 5-10 minutes! 
 
Taemin left and taeyeon glared at tiffany who is giving her an inoccent look..
 
Tf: what? 
 
Ty: really? Hickey? 
 
Tf: he will know it anyways... And i thought he is not that innocent! Okay.. Will you relax... 
 
Tiffany grabbed taeyeon's hand.. Soon taeyeon relax... 
 
Taeyeon heard giggling coming from tiffany...
 
Ty: why are you giggling? 
 
Tf: mosquito bites? You can do better than that tae! Hahahah! 
 
Ty: whatever! Pout* i panic! 
 
Tf: aww my baby is pouting... Youre so cute! 
 
Tiffany pinch taeyeon's cheek..
 
Ty: awww! That hurts! 
 
Tf: stop being cute and ill wont pinch you again.. Wait you cant! 
 
They chatted for a few minutes waiting for their food to come... They would hold hands as they be lovey dovey to each other. 
 
Soon their food came.. Taeyeon quickly dig in.. She needs energy.. While tiffany just chuckled at the hungry taeyeon.... They finally have their lunch/dinner..
 
Ty: hmmm so delicious! Im so full! 
 
Tf: me too.... Here lets have some tea.. We need to digest this fast..
 
They drank some tea...
 
Ty: what do you want to do next? Its not dark yet.. Actually the sun hasnt set yet..
 
Tf: i wanna see the sun set and i wanna go for a swim! 
 
Ty: okay! Lets go change! 
 
The couple went back to their cabin.. As taeyeon came in she realize how messy their bedroom is.. Clothes on the floor... Messy blankets.. Plus blood on the bed? 
 
Ty: fany? Whats that? 
 
Taeyeon pointed at the blood on the bed..
 
Tf: huh? Oh! Blood! Thats our blood! 
 
Ty: ours?! 
 
Tf: dont tell me you dont know what this is... 
 
Ty: no i know... Hehehe..
 
Taeyeon said it even though she had no idea where it comes from..
 
Tf: really? 
 
Tiffany who knows what it is... Is now teasing taeyeon..
 
Ty: yeah! Its our blood right.. Yeah.. And....yeah...
 
Tf: gosh taeyeon.. Youre byuntae but you dont know what this is? 
 
Ty: fine.. I dont.. What is it? 
 
Tf: aigoo.. Youre so cute! Its our blood... It just means that we are no longer a ...
 
Ty: cant understand it still..
 
Tf: sigh* okay... When you take someone's ity..the first time you do it .... Blood will come out... It wll come out because you are breaking their hymen.. Its a natural thing taeyeon.. Sometimes you wont bleed sometimes you will.. Depends on your body...but for us... We both bleed.. Got it? 
 
Ty: ohhh.. Okay.. Im sorry..
 
Tf: for what? 
 
Ty: you are no longer a because of me..
 
Taeyeon hung her head low... She is very sorry that tiffany lost her ity before marriage.. 
 
Tf: aww tae tae~ dont be sad.. Im okay with it.. Plus its you who took it! And in the end we are still going to be with each other.. So thats okay.. Dont worry about it.. I love you and i trust you thats why i let you be my first...
 
Ty: thank you for trusting me... I love you too...
 
Tf: okay.. Lets stop the drama and head to the ocean already! 
 
Taeyeon nodded... They change their clothes to a swimsuit..
 
Taeyeon who is done changing is waiting for tiffany who is in the bathroom... But she decided to change their bedsheet first...  And clean the mess they made.. 
 
As she cleans the bedsheet.. She remembered how her head was hurting when she was having with tiffany...
 
Then suddenly she feel her head hurting just now.. She closed her eyes as she holds her head.. Trying to stop the pain.. Then
 
And image came... But its blurry.. She see a girl running inside of a cafe... Then she see a face but its still blurry.. She went closer to the face until she touch its lips... Then she saw a beautiful sunrise...then its stop from there..
And the pain also stop..
 
"Huh.. That was weird...what was that anyways?" 
 
After tiffany is done.. Taeyeon is already done cleaning..
 
Tf: tae tae! Im done! Woah! What happened here? You clean it? And gosh!! You are y~ smirk* 
 
Ty: yeah i finished and thank you...
 
Taeyeon who is still fixing their bed answered tiffany..
 
She finally look up to where tiffany is standing... She froze.. She have a feeling that she will have a nose bleed.. 
 
Ty: i...i...i..
 
Tf: lets go!!! 
 
Tiffany just dragged taeyeon outside of the cabin.. And headed to the water... 
 
Tiffany swam while taeyeon stood there still recover..
 
"Shes smoking hot right now.. Okay.. Control yourself taeyeon.. You are still in pain from today's event..you dont want to be paralyze forever do you? " taeyeon thought as she swin with tiffany... 
 
Later on taeyeon noticed that the sun is setting.. She quickly called tiffany..
 
Ty: fany!!! Lets get out of the water! The sun is setting! Come! Its getting colder now! 
 
Tiffany followed taeyeon who is not getting out of the water..
 
Taeyeon sat down on the sand as she covers herself with a towel.. Soon tiffany joined her... She also covers herself with a towel... 
 
When their bodies they move close to each other... 
 
Taeyeon notice that tiffany is shaking.. Luckily she brought a big blanket.. She covered herself and tiffany with a blanket.. They just look at the sunset.. They didnt say anything.. They just enjoyed it.. 
 
Minutes later.. Tiffany broke the silents
 
Tf: its beautiful... 
 
Ty: not as beautiful as you though..
 
Tiffany blushed at taeyeon's comment. 
 
Ty: come here closer.. Lets take a picture together... 
 
Then they took a picture together.. They just keep taking pictures together or some selfies.. Sometimes take some funny pictures.. Like when taeyeon is about to sneeze and tiffany took the picture on the right time.. 
 
The laugh and make jokes together.. Both wishes that this wont end...  They just want to stay here together... 
 
They are now wearing big shirts that taeyeon brought that covers their bodies..
 
They are now lying on the sand cuddling... 
 
Tf:  tae tae~
 
Ty: hmm? 
 
Tf: promise me..
 
Ty: what? 
 
Tf: that you will only love me..
 
Ty: i cant promise you that...
 
Tf: what? 
 
Ty: i might love this girl... 
 
Tf: what girl?!
 
Ty: she is small she kinda looks like you and calls me appa..and calls you umma . Yeah i might love her as much as i love you..
 
Tf: aww tae tae! Youre so sweet! And cheessyyy! 
 
Tiffany hugged taeyeon... Who is just smiling because she made tiffany happy...
 
Tiffany pulled away and look at taeyeon sadly..
 
Tf: but you do realize... That were both girls... We cant..
 
Taeyeon cupped tiffany's sad face and gave her a quick peck before she say somethig..
 
Ty: we can... We will find a way.. To do it.. Nothing is impossible when im with you.. 
 
Tiffany smiled.. She snuggled onto taeyeon..
 
Taeyeon kiss the crown of tiffany's head.. They just enjoy their moments..
 
Ty: i love you...
 
Tf: i love you too... 
 
Then they kiss again.. Not a lustful one but a sweet, loving kiss.. 
 
Finally the sun has set fully..
 
My update for today! Please comment and subscribe!