Date...

When can I be happy?

 

Tiffany's Pov
I went home and got dress... Im so excited about my date with Donghae! Donghae is the perfect guy for me.. Why because he is a gentlemen, smart, kind, understanding, respectful, HANDSOME, funny, caring, rich, AND he is the cutest guy on earth!!
 Ive been dating donghae for about a year and a half... Its really fun having him as my boyfriend. He makes me feel secured at the same time free. He is actually my first boyfriend thats why i love him so much! 
As i finish putting my make up on.. I check myself again.. I have to say i look hot! I waited for Donghae to arrive.. He is 30minutes late from picking me.. Thats the only problem with him... He is always late.. He was never late 3 months ago but the months after that he is usually late... I never dared to ask and just let it go. There was a time that he was really late like 8 hours late! I dont know what happened to him that day but when i saw him he looked like he run 1000 miles... I felt bad because his hair was messy, his clothes were stripped off well not really but it was not very neat, and his lips were swollen! So i just let him rest for the whole day and cacel our date.. 
Its been an hour already... I texted him.. No reply.. Called him... No answer.. What happen?
2 hours later.. The bell rang! Finally!!! I went to open the door and saw.... Taeyeon? With a guy...
Tf: tae-taeyeon?!
I yelled.. I didnt mean to do it.. No i feel sorry because she thought i was mad... She looked down while giving me my scarf... 
Ty: y-you left it... In the car... Sorry if i disturbed you.. 
Tf: thank you.... Its okay.. I was just expecting my date to come..
Ty: oh.. Okay. I need to go anyways.. I have a date.
Tf: with who?
Guy: with me... Hi its nice to meet you... My name is Baekhyun.. And you are?
Taeyeon? Dating a guy??? I thought she le-
Ty: trying something new tiffany... Maybe dating a guy is not that bad... Right baek?
Bh: yup!
She just read my mind... I just nodded...
Ty: we have to go.. Bye! Baek let go?
Bh: let go... 
I saw them walked away from me... What just happen? I saw baekhyun dude held taeyeon's hand and she gladly accepted it... I felt angry.. I dont feel good... I dont like this baekhyun... WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME????
I should be happy since that i know that Taeyeon can change from gay to straight right? It would be easier for me to work with her.. Yeah i should be happy..
I went back inside.. Im mad.. Im going to explode now... WHERE IS MY DATE! Im so mad! This is not the first time that my date was cancelled.. It happened many times! Whats wrong with donghae? Does he even know that we have a date today? 
I went back to my bedroom and start changing... I feel exhausted even thought i didnt do anything but wait... Urrghhh.. Im just going to sleep...zzzzzz
 
Taeyeon's Pov
Did it work? Was she jealous? Nahh.. I dont think this is working..
Bh: noona... Until when are we going to do this fake date we have?
Ty: oh... Until... I give up?
Bh: when is that?
Ty: i... Dont... Know.. May be until i stop loving her..
Bh: arraso noona.. But seriously.. Why me?
Ty: because i know you need money so im giving you a job to be my fake boyfriend... No buts okay? Just go with the flow..
Bh: where did you get this idea anyways???? Let me guess Jessica noona?
Ty: Yup!
 
Flashback..
All: WHAT?!
Js: taeyeon... Is that you? Are you sick? Are you high right now?
Sh: unnie? Did you eat your lunch that i pack for you? Did you even eat lunch? I think its better if we go home.. You need some rest...
All: &)")@3"@:'kfjsomrifk€<+€+>*%={?!!lhdoskjr!
They start talking to me ... And telling me that im just sick or something..
Ty: GUYS!! Stop! 
They stop..
Ty: i like tiffany... 
Js: who is this tiffany? And if you like her the. Why do you want to be straight? Your messed up taeng... Go home your drunk...
Ty: shut up jess... Okay.. Tiffany is my business partner.. She owns the Pinkocean Corporation..
Hy: ohhh! That hottie CEO? she is like... Like.. Uhhh.. Goddess!!
Ty: shes mine..
Hy: i didnt say anything..
Ty: anyways... She said that she have a boyfriend.. Whe i told her about my gender she just walked away from me.. I knew she dislike me because im a lesbian.. For my company's sake im going to try to become straight.. And maybe someday she'll like me back and make her jealous if im dating a guy..
Js: you dont have to BECOME straight tae..
Ty: what do you mean?
Js: fake it
All of them nodded..
Ty: how?
Js: for a CEO youre pretty dumb..
Ty: just tell me how...
Js: okay.. Just fake you relationship with a guy that we know... It will make you look straight.. And maybe someday make her jealous.. Right guys?
All of them nodded again..
Ty: then who am i going to "fake" date?
All of us start thinking of guy friends we have... 
Js: how about leetuek?
Hy: eh? No way! He like taeyeon a lot! What if he her.. Yuck! 
Sy: yeah thats true! He is a ert like taeng!
Ty: yah!! 
Sy: hehehe
Yn: what about siwon?
Yr: he... Is cute.. But he doesnt really like lying to people.. 
Sn: yeah he is a nice guy.. 
Ty: how about someone that needs money.. Who needs a job..
Sh:BAEKHYUN! 
All of us looked at Seohyun.. She was smiling widely..
Sh: unnie baekhyun.. He needs money for school... He is okay with lying.. I mean he is not a bad kid but he is good at acting.. Ive seen him act before! And he doesnt like you.. U you know like he doesnt have a crush on you...
Ty: he is perfect then! I'll call him right now... Bye guys ill see yah! Thanks!
 
I went to my car and called baekhyun..
Bh: hello? Who is this?
Ty: baek!! Its noona! 
Bh: noona taeng! Why?
Ty: i need to talk to you...ill pick you up okay... 
As i was driving.. I saw a scarf on the passenger seat... Its tiffany's scarf..
I arrived at baekhyun's house.. He came running towards my car..
Bh: noona! Its been so long! I miss you!!
Ty: yeah... I know.. Your so tall now! 
Bh: your still short! Wahahhaa
Ty: yah!
Bh: whats the problem anyways..
Ty: be my fake boyfriend..
Bh: bwoh?! 
Ty: what?
Bh: why? 
Ty: ill pay you..
Bh: deal! 
Ty: now come lets eat.. But ill just drop this scarf to my friend...
Bh: okay!
 
We drove to tiffany's apartment.. Yes i know where she lives... I have all her background information.. 
 
Back to present..
Ty: lets go and eat now
Bh: lets go! Im hungry!
 
We went and eat our dinner.. It was fun hanging out with baekhyun again.. He is a funny guy.. I wonder why he doesnt have any girlfriend...
Ty: baek.. Why dont you have a girlfriend..
Bh: i..... Dont judge me okay?
Ty: okay..
Bh: im gay...
Ty:ohhh... Dont worry im gay too..
Bh: really? Woow never cross my mind.. Wait the. Why are you asking me to be your fake boyfriend the ..
I told him the whole story and understood my situation..
Bh: that acutally noona.. Dont worry ill help you..
Ty: thanks.. Come its late already.. You still have to go to school... 
Bh: okay..
I drove back to his house..
Bh: bye noona!
Ty: wait! Baek! Here take this
I gave him an envelope
Bh: whats this?
Ty: payment... Today was the first day of your job.... Nice work! 
Bh: woah! Thats a lot of money noona! I cant take this..
Ty: shut up and take my money... You need it right? 
Bh: than you!! Really!! Thank you!!
Ty: okay bye now!
 
I drove back home... I saw seohyun and yoona.. They were heading to seohyun's room..kekekeke 
Ty: dont be loud guys!!
I saw seohyun glared at me.. I just smirk.. While i saw yoona who was drunk as hell gave me a thumbs up
Yn: okay unnie!!!
 
Ty: wahahahaha! 
 
 
I went to change and sleep.. Today was an interestng day... Hmmmm it was fun!