ROLF

When can I be happy?

 

Hi readers! This my update for the day! If i feel bore later i may update again.. Hope you like thos chapter! Please comment and subcribe!!!
 
 
Taeyeon's Pov
 
I went home.. FINALLY! I miss this place. All i want to is to sl-
 
Sh: unnie!!!! Youre home!!!
 
Seohyun tackled me and i fell down the couch. She was hugging me like crazy. Then yoona spotted us. I thought she's going to be mad.. Instead... SHE JUMP ON US AND HUG ME TOO!! Omg my gosh!!! This two... 
 
Ty: yoonhyun couple! Stop killing!!! 
 
Sh: but we miss you unnie!!! 
 
Ty: i know!!!! But you will miss me more later! youre killing me! So let go you two! Its not like your heavy or anything (being sarcastic)..
 
Sh: fine! You want dinner? 
 
Ty: no i just at-
Yn: oh! Oh! I do! I. Do! Hyunnie!! Me! Me! Me! I want!!!! 
 
I just pointed at yoona telling seohyun to just feed her shikshin... She nodded.
 
Sh: you sure? You dont want to eat? 
Ty: yeah fany cooked me some pasta for dinner..
Yn: ohh~ 
Sh: what did you do?? Huh? Did something happen? Any new? Hehehe
 
I blush immideately! Should i tell them that we kiss a lot of times? But not dating? 
 
Ty: y-yah! Y-you t-two! 
Yn: something happened!? Did you do it?! OMG!!!!! 
Sh: tae tae and fany sitting in a tree~ k.i.s.s.i.n.g~
 
The kissing part of the song made me blush even more! The yoonhyun couple is seriously good at teasing me right now! 
 
Ty: fine! Something happened! 
 
Both of them stop what there doing and look at me straight witht their wide open. Im sure i saw yoona's ear wiggle.. Trying to listen to what im going to say..
 
Ty: sigh* we kissed... A-
Sh/yn: wahhhhhhh!!!!!! Omg!!!!! 
 
The two just spazz.. Rolling on the floor like an idiot.. Seriously what happened to my quite, shy little sister? She just turned to yoona? But i have to admit its really funny seeing them rolling on the kitchen floor. 
 
Ty: uhhh.. Do you guys literally do it when you say ROFL? 
Sh: hahaha no unnie.. Just now... Im doing it because im about to die! 
Yn: yes
 
Yoona just simply said yes like its not a big deal.
 
Ty: WAHAHAHAHAHA!! 
 
The two finally stop rolling and went back to their sit.
 
Yn: what else? 
 
Ty : okay im going to say everything that happened but please.. Dont roll on the floor each time i say something unsual.. Okay?
 
Yoona nodded.. So did seohyun. 
 
Ty: sigh* we kissed, held hands,hug, sleep with each other but nothing happened.. Its jus sleeping, we talked of coures.. Feed each other well its just fany who feed me.. And more but they are just activities we did.. 
 
I see seohyun and yoona smiling.. Not a simple/ normal smile but a huge smile.. I swear you can see all of their teeth! They look creepy...
 
Ty: that's it.. Well you excuse me.. Im sleepy and i want to sleep.. Have a good night you two! Yoona are you staying here? 
 
They just nodded still smiling like an idiot! 
 
Ty: oooookkkkkaaaayyyy... 
 
As i turn around.. I hear them fell on the floor.. Again.. I didnt bother to look at them because im sure that they are rolling on the floor! 
 
"They really are meant for each other.. Hehehe" i smiled.. 
 
.................
 
No one's Pov
 
Taeyeon went inside of her bed and layed down after she finished washing herself. She feel empty that she wanst hugging tiffany. 
 
"Hufff i wish youre here with me fany" taeyeon thought..
 
Taeyeon decided to text fany.
 
From: tae tae
 
Hi fany! I hope i didnt wake you up! Well i just want to let you know that i wish you are here beside me... Sleeping.. Because you are comfy. 
 
To: fany 
 
 
Taeyeon waited... But no answer.
 
"Maybe she is already sleeping.." 
 
Taeyeon's Pov
 
I dont feel sleepy yet. Hmmm.. Me and tiffany are not dating yet.. But we act like we are now. What should i do? Tell her i love her? Confess to her? I want her to be mine.. But i' ll be leaving.. And i dont want to leave.. Especially now that i know tiffany likes me too. 
 
It's my chance to be happy. Tiffany is finally giving me a chance to be happy. But the world seems to be disagreeing with them.. 
 
I need to make her mine sooner.. Before someone takes her away from me.. 
 
But i will need some help. 
 
Ring ring ring...
 
Hello? 
 
Ty: soo!! 
 
Sy: taeng?! Youre back!!! Finally! 
Ty: i need your help.. 
Sy: sure anything for you buddy! 
Ty: okay.. I need your help to prepare my confession for tiffany. I want tiffany as my girlfriend already sooyoung.. I wan her to be mine. Help me please? 
 
Sy: ........
 
Ty: soo?
 
Sy..............no....... I wont help you......
 
 
Beeeeppppppppppp!! 
 
What?
 
 
 
Oh-uh! What wrong with sooyoung? Find out later on.. Please comment and subscribe guys ! thank you!! Bye!!