Freedom!

When can I be happy?

 

 
Sorry if this is a boring chapter.. Ill update later. Dont forget to subscibe and comment
 
Taeyeon's Pov
 
Finally! Today is the day that im finally leaving this room! My freedom here i come! I didnt even eat breakfast yet because i dont want to eat it.. Its eww!
 
My mom and dad is already here. They are just packing all my things. I still cant cant run and cant walk properly but the doctor said that its better if i practice walking outside. I have to take the wheelchair but its okay. 
 
Hyoyeon, sooyoung, sunny, jessica, yuri, seohyun, and yoona is here.. They just arrive. Im happy to see them..  I know my mood is suppose to be bad in the morning but right now im very happy! I wish i can be happy and nice everyday so that i wont scare people... 
 
Hy: yooo!!!!!!! Taeng!!!!! 
 
Ty: too loud..
 
I said it coldly.. Yes im happy but i dont show it.. I dont know.. I feel like i dont have to show it.. 
 
Sy: yah~ arent you happy?! 
 
I just noticed sooyoung's ears are red...
 
I ignored her question..
 
Ty: what's wrong with your ear? And will you stop yelling? Youre starting to sound like that tiffany girl..
 
Tiffany.... Shes not here....
 
I.... I feel.... Sad now.. And angry... 
 
Sy: ask sunny...
 
I looked at sunny.. She doesnt look very happy..
 
Sn: food... 
 
I nodded.. I totally understand it...
 
Sn: she ate half Of the fridge in your office.. 
 
What?! 
 
Sy: what? She let me eat them! 
 
Ty: sooyoung! Why are you eating that something that is not yours?! Uurrgghhh!!! My head..!!
 
Everyone is silent.. They look at me like some kind of an alien... 
 
Sy: b-but... But..
 
Ty: buy your own food! You have money! Just buy them..
 
I see sooyoung looking down on the floor...
 
I see jessica stood there aring at me... Why is everyone dont look happy to see me? Whats happening? 
 
Sh: unnie.. Just stop.. Taeyeon unnie is feelig stress.. Lets just go outside for now..
 
Seohyun said it so coldly...ive never heard seohyun talk that way.. Is she upset because of me? 
 
I see everyone nodding and left me in the room with my parents... 
 
Boa: you are not my daugther...
 
Ch: i know its your mood swing but that is too much to say to sooyoung taeng... I didnt raise you yell at people especially to your friends..
 
My dad said it so calmly but its really scary.. While my mom.. She is letting all her anger right now... She doesnt even look happy.. Not at all..
 
Boa: this is why tiffany left you! Honey.. Ill just go get some fresh air...
 
Dad nodded... Mom look at me as she shakes her head...
 
Now im alone with my dad....
 
Silents...
 
As you know my dad is very quite.. He talks when he have to.. And thats it.. Although he is a very smart person.. And think before he speaks that is why we are succesful...
 
Ch: im disappointed taeyeaon..
 
Dad never said disappointed in me before.. Not even when i told them im gay...
 
Ch: you know sooyoung has been there for you.. You know how much she likes.. No loves food.. 
 
Ty: but dad... She ate half of it..
 
Ch: she did.. And you usually let her eat the whole fridge.. You just upset sooyoung... You made her feel guilty.. 
 
Ty: ....... 
 
Ch: you know when you were in coma she didnt eat that much... When you were sent here and she didnt eat at all... She just cried.. 
 
Ty: ..... Im sorry dad....
 
Ch: dont say sorry to me.. Say sorry to them...even though you hurt sooyoung also hurt everyone.. They have never seen you like this.. Short tempered... Always yelling.. They hate it.. Even out maid seohyun who i treat as my daugther.. Also hate it.. Did you hear her tone? Did you? Because ive never heard her talk to anyone like that... 
 
Ty: .......
 
What have i done? This stupid mood swing! 
 
Ty: call the doctor dad.. I want to talk to them.. 
 
Dad just nodded... 
 
Minutes later.....
 
The doctor enters my room..
 
Doc: oh.. What is it taeyeon? Do you still feel sick? You want to stay here longer? Is there anything wrong? 
 
Ty: no doc.. Im okay..
 
Doc: then why did you call me?
 
Ty: i just want to know... How to stop my mood swing.. People are scared of me because i keep on yelling at them...
 
Doc: there is a medicine but i cant let you take it.. Its going to be bad for your recovering body..
 
Ty: but doc.. How am i going to deal with this?
 
Doc: you just need someone who will understand you.. Who will make you feel comfortable.. Who is always there for you... Dont yell at them.. Try not to... And after that you will feel relax.. Less angry... Do you know anyone that has been there for you? 
 
Ty: ............
 
All i can think of is tiffany...
 
Doc: you parents? Friends? How about the girl that is always here? She almost live here because of you... You must be very important for her because she never complain about her health or situation.. She is a good kid.. 
 
I just nodded..
 
Doc: well i need to go.. And take care okay? 
 
I nodded again... 
 
Ty: wait doc! 
 
I called him before he even opens the door..
 
Doc: yes? 
 
Ty: can you call sooyoung... And seohyun..and jessica...
 
The doctor nodded..
 
After 5 minutes or so.. I see sooyoung.. Seohyun and jessica coming in..
 
Sy:l-look taeyeon.. I paid everything already.. I-im sorry.. I'm not going to eat anything in your fridge.. S-sorry... Dont worry.. One staff in your office bought even thing that i ate.. And i paid for it already.......
 
I feel guilty now... Really guilty...
 
Ty: you can eat all of them soo.... 
 
Sooyoung finally look at me..her eyes wide open..
 
Ty: im sorry.. Im just disappointed on something.. Im not disappointed in you..
 
Sh: then what?
 
Ty: .....well.. Uhh..
 
Js: tiffany? 
 
I nodded..
 
Js: she is busy... You cant even talk to her.. 
 
So she forgot about me? Well thats nice..
 
Js: she is too busy.. Its not that she forgot about you.. But she just went straight to the office.. She told me that there are alot of us to look out for you.. So she doesnt have to worry..
 
I nodded... Im still sad.. I dont know why.. Maybe because im use to see her here everyday...
 
Js: look why dont you say sorry to her? I know what happened here.. I asked her.. So no need to explain.. Just apologize..
 
Me apologizing? No way! 
 
Ty: what? Me? Why? Im not saying sorry..
 
Js: well.. Okay.. Im not forcing you.. But if you dont say sorry.. You might end up being quite to each other again.. It might even last longer than 2 years..
 
Ty: again? 
 
Sh: you two had a fight... Well it was tiffany's fault but she regret it... You two didnt talk well you did about business but other stuff not really.. And it lasted for 2 years..
 
Ty: what happen after 2 years? 
 
Sh: since you two became friends again... Your business became famous.. And its the number 1 most successful business around asia! And its still is.. Many investors want some ownership but you usually pick the best...
 
Ty: oh.
 
Wow were #1?! Thats awesome! Maybe we are good together.. May-
 
Nana: taeyeon.. Your free to go... Bye bye! 
 
Ty: oh.. Right.. Bye ! And thank you! Thank you for takin care of me! 
 
Nana: dont thank me... Thank tiffany.. Bye! 
 
Sooyoung pushed my wheel chair while mom and dad are paying for the bills.. Seohyun is carrying one luggage and yoona is carrying the rest... 
 
Poor yoona..
 
Ty: i'll treat you some food yoona later.. Dont be sad..
 
Yn: really? Yay! 
 
Even though i cant see sooyoung i can still sense that she is pouting... 
 
Sy: sigh*
 
Ty: you too soo...
 
Sy: yes!! 
 
The main door opened.... Sunlight.. The road.. The trees.. The buildings... Cars.. 
 
Ahhhhhhhh~ Freedom! 
 
 
Sorry if this is a boring chapter.. Ill update later. Dont forget to subscibe and comment!