How they spent their last day...

When can I be happy?

 

Hi guys!!! Heheheheh! Please comment and subscribe okay? Hope you like this chapter
 
No one's Pov
 
Taeyeon woke up first. She cook breakfast and took a bath. 
 
Today is the last day of their vacation. 
 
"What should we do today? We should make it memorable since its going to be our last day today... I want to make it special.." Taeyeon thought. 
 
Taeyeon left the cabin. She went somewhere.. Before she left she went to tiffany's room to check on her.
 
Taeyeon also left a note on tiffany's forehead to let her know that she is going somewhere. 
 
...............
 
Tiffany woke up.. She didnt see taeyeon beside her so she is guessing that taeyeon is in the kitchen cooking but before she even sit up she felt something on her forehead. It was a note that taeyeon left for her..
 
This is what the note say..
 
Good morning tiffany! I'll be going somewhere today sorry i didnt wake you up. I know youre tired. Dont worry i'll be back before night^^. I cooked your breakfast. Dont try to call me i'll be busy. I'll be somewhere far to dont bother looking for me. Sorry im not there to accompany you.. I know its my responsibility to accompany you.. But this is too important okay? You understand right? Please pack your things too so we dont have to worry about it tomorrow. My things are already pack so dont worry about my things. I'll see you later! 
                                                                          -tae tae 
 
"She just left me here. Its our last day! I thought we would be bonding together.. I guess im wrong.." Tiffany complained.. 
 
She went out and saw the breakfast that taeyeon. Cooked for her. She finished the whole thing. 
 
" what should i do then? I cant just stay here and sulk.. I need to do something.." Tiffany thought.
 
Tiffany sat on the porch and think. She's staring at the sunrise. It's beautiful. 
 
"I hope the story is true.. I hope we are meant for each other" tiffany hope..
 
Tiffany went for a walk. She was alone so it didnt took her long to walk back to the cabin. She also went fishing but ended up swimming in the lake. It was clear and clean. She also went to explore the forest for a while.  
 
She was wearing a swin suit. The guys from the other cabin are staring at her.
 
Well who wouldnt? y body.. And shes wet.. That equals to total hotness! Big y is the bonus! ( hehehehe byuntae) 
 
Random guy: hey~ you want someone to join you? My name is junghyun... Whats yours?
 
Tf: ........
 
Jh: i see hard to get? 
 
Tf: ........
Jh: c'mon! I know you some y time with me..
 
Junghyun took his shirt out that reveals his y 6 pack abs. 
 
Tiffany didnt pay attention.. She just keep on swimming
Tf: ......
 
Jh: you like what you see babe?
 
Tiffany shook her head... That made junhyun frown. 
 
Jh: fine! You must be a lesbian! Right?! Huh? Since you dont like abs.. Or guys! You are disgusting! Im outa here...
 
Tiffany was mad. She was insulted. She stop swimming.. She didnt bother answering the guy. She was just too pissed to even talk. 
 
She went back to cabin to take a nap.
 
1:00pm.....
 
Tiffanu woke up..she just realize that she forgot to eat lunch. 
 
"Hmmm.. What should i cook?" Tiffany asked herself
 
Tiffany went to open the fridge.. She saw a plate contains chikchen, corn, rice, beef, and vegestables.. 
 
There was a note. 
 
Hi fany! Heres your lunch. I dont want you to cook because you might burn the kitchen. Hehehehe. I dont want you to burn alive! So i made you your lunch for today. Dontworry about dinner.. I'll be home before dinner. Hope you enjoy you lunch. Its simple but i hope it will fill your stomach! :)
                                                                               - tae tae
 
That made tiffany smile.
 
" youre so sweet to me tae tae. Dont give me some false hope about you falling for me... You will just hurt me" tiffany thought. 
 
After she finished her lunch she just went around the area again.  
 
Tiffany spotted the ajumma that she talked to yeterday. 
 
The ajumma was stuggling to carry all of her bags. She was about to help the ajumma but an ajusshi help her. 
 
"That must be her husband..they look really happy..." Tiffany thought
 
Tiffany just stared at them enjoying it. The ajumma the. Spotted her. The ajumma told her husband something that caused him to look at tiffany. The ajusshi smiled at her... So did tiffany.
 
The ajumma went closer to her.
 
Ajumma: of young lady.. How are you? What are you doing here? 
 
Tf: just walking... We will leave tomorrow.. I just wan to enjoy the view before i leave... Ajumma..
Ajumma: i see.. Would you like to join us for snack maybe? 
Tf: oh sure! Thank you! 
 
The three of them went to the couple's place.. It wasnt big and wasnt small either. Its very welcoming to people. Its looks very cute too! With small garden.. Stone steps.. Tree beside the house.. Near the lake.. Small little shed for them to sit down with a table.. Theres a swing on the tree.. Theres a bench with a small table  under the tree for them to enjoy the view of the lake... Everything looks simple and relaxing.. Tiffany loves it! 
 
Tf: wooow! Ajumma ajusshi! Your place is so pretty! I love it! 
Ajusshi: well the two of us love to be outside and we decided to decorate the outside the most! And also both of us love to see the lake so we bought a house near it... Its very beautiful in here! even though we live here for more than 28 years im still amuse with the view! I will be here always with my wife...
Ajumma: it is beautiful in here... I love it here... 
Tf: well its very pretty! 
 
Ajusshi: lets have a snack! I know you two must be hungry.. I'll just go get our snack.. Please sit down you g lady.. With my wife.. Honey~ dont tire yourself.. Have a sit okay? 
Ajumma: you calling me old mister? 
Ajusshi: no ma'am...
Ajumma: good! Now.. We should sit down..
Tf: hehehe you two are perfect for each other.. I wish i hae someone like that to me when i get older..
Ajumma: you do silly... That other girl.. Whats her name? 
Tf: taeyeon.. Kim Taeyeon..
Ajumma: kim taeyeon... KIM TAEYEON?!
Tf: ne.. Why?
Ajumma: omo! That's why she looks so familiar to me! I know that girl! I used to take care of her in the mansion she use to live in! Aigoo... Im getting old.. Shes so big now! Shes looks so mature but acts like a kid though... Still dorky as always.. 
Tf: reall?! Woow! Thats amazing! But how come she cant remember you?
Ajumma: she got into an accident before.. She had an amnesia.. But she was younger so it wasnt hard for her to learn everything again.. Later.. She just went back to her old self! But before she can go back to the mansion.. I left.. I left because of my husband... We fought for out love thats why i left.. Aigoo i love that kid soo much! I miss that kid! 
Tf: amnesia? She never told me that before..
Ajumma: because she didnt know..and it was a very long time ago.. No one wants to remember the accident.. It will just mess up everything.. 
Tf: i see.... 
Ajusshi: what did i miss?
Ajumma: well miss....?
Tf: tiffany.
Ajumma: yes.. Tiffany here is friends with the girl Name Taeyeon which happens to be the kid that i talk about a lot when we got married.. The kid that i like! 
Ajusshi: really? You must be happy to see her..
Ajumma: yes! Of course!
Tf: are you planning to introduce yourself?
Ajumma: no.. Its okay.. I dont want to mix her up.. It better if she just know me because she saw me here.. 
Tf: okay... 
Ajusshi: lets have some snack now..
 
The three people ate their snacks. Soon tiffany felt comfortable around the couple. She was happy that someone was able to make her feel less lonely.. 
 
It was getting dark.. 
 
"Taeyeon should be home by now.. I should go back before she yells at me" tiffany remembered..
 
Tf: ajusshi.. Ajumma.. I need to go.. My friend is probably home.. Thank you very much for the invite and the snack... Also for the advices ajumma! I will always remember you! I'll see you next time i visit this place! I will definitely visit this place again!
Ajusshi: take care tiffany! We will wait for your comeback!
Ajumma: tiffany! Wait! 
 
The ajumma went closer to tiffany..
 
Tf: yes? 
Ajumma: whisper something*
 
It made tiffany blush.. 
 
Tf: ajumma~ but ill make sure i will do that! Bye now! 
 
Ajumma: bye! By the way my name is sandara! 
 
Tf: okay! I will remember! 
 
...................
 
Taeyeon Arrived at the cabin.. She was expecting tiffany to be inside and yell "tae tae!" But she was welcomed by silents.. No one was home.. 
 
"Maybe she just went outside.. " taeyeon told herself..
 
She waited for half an hour... No sign of tiffany..
 
" thats it... Im gonna find her" taeyeon said..
 
"Where could she be?" She asked herself.
 
Taeyeon walked around with a flashlight with her.. It was dark.. 
 
"TAE TAE!!! IM COMING!" 
 
Ty: fany?
 
She spotted tiffany running towards her... She thought tiffany was in trouble or was mad that she left her but instead she got a hug from tiffany..
 
Ty: miss me?
 
Tf: YAH! YOU LEFT ME! YOURE SO MEAN! 
 
Ty: i know.. I know.. I was preparing something.. 
 
Tf: is that more important than leaving for partner alone in a cabin?! 
 
Ty: yes..
 
Tiffany started walking to the cabin.. She hates taeyeon right now.. 
 
Ty: where are you going?
 
Tf: cabin.. Im cooking dinner.. For myself..
Ty: you cant even cook an egg! 
Tf: .... Then i wont eat....
Ty: sigh* thats why im here silly..come with me..
Tf: why would i want to come with you?
Ty: because i have food...
Tf: arasso... Ara.
Ty: but! You will need to wear this..
 
Taeyeon handed an eyemask to tiffany..
 
Tf: what is it for? 
Ty: so you wont see where im going to take you..
Tf: what if you me?! 
Ty: like i will do that..
Tf: i may.. Do it... 
Ty: do you want me to do it?
Tf: ....... 
Ty: exactly.. Scared right?
Tf:.....
Ty: just hold my arms.. I will NOT you okay? Just follow me..
 
Taeyeon started walking.. They walked for about 3 minute before taeyeon decided to stop..
 
Ty: we are here..
Tf: can i take out my mask?
Ty: nope..wait here..
Tf:no! Dont leave!
 
Too late.. Taeyeon left her.. 
 
Tf: tae? Where are you? TAE! 
 
Tiffany is getting scared... What if taeyeon is planning something bad...
 
"Omg! This is scary..."
 
She heard some footsteps.. 
 
Its getting closer..
 
Tf: t-tae?
 
Closer..
 
Tf: taeyeon?
 
Closer... 
 
Tf: dont touch me!!!  
 
Tiffany took out her eyemask.. Her eyes were still adjusting from the lights..
 
Tf: huh? What is this? 
 
Ty: here... 
 
Taeyeon gave tiffany some flowers... 
 
Tiffany noticed that they are beside the lake.. Theres a table.. With red roses on the floor... The table have candles.. Red petals... Food.. Very fancy... And wine.. 
 
Tf: w-what is all this? 
 
Ty: dinner! Tada!!! 
 
Tiffany's eyes were getting teary.. 
 
Ty: yah~ dont cry~ you hate it? 
 
Tf: you were out for the whole day to set up this?
 
Ty: yeah.. It was hard to find the food.... I need to go to a market that is 3 hours drive and get it cook before i come here.. And the wine.. Well i sneak in to my house and took it.. Hehehe.. Because i know mom wont let me have wine.. And i know how much you like to drink wine.. Epecially red wines.. 
 
Tiffany hugged taeyeon..taeyeon glady hugged her back..
 
Tf: thank you tae tae... Im really touch...
 
Ty: its out last day.. I want it to be memorable for both of us..
 
Tf: i thought you just dont want to be with me..
 
Ty: why would think of that? No way i would do that to you... So stop crying now and lets have a sit! 
 
Taeyeon took tiffany's hand and her to her sit.. Taeyeon pulled the chair for tiffany and she push it back in..
 
Taeyeon sat down.. She see tiffany smiling widely..
 
Ty: do you like it that much?
Tf: yes! No one has ever done this before! Youre the first one!
Ty: well because im awesome! 
Tf: why are you doing this?
Ty: what? I thought you like it?
Tf: i do.. But why so romantic...
Ty:.. What? Its just a simple dinner.. And like i said i want it to be memorable for both of us! Lets eat now im getting hungry... I didnt eat at all! 
Tf: yah! You miss lunh and breakfast?!
Ty: yeah so lets eat now!
Tf: aish! You are neglecting yourself! Dont do that! 
Ty: yes ma'am
 
The two started to eat... It was very good.. The food it good.. The air is not cold and not hot.. Its just the right temperature.. The two shared some jokes and stories.. They talked about life.. And future...
 
Tf: what do you want to have in the future tae?
Ty: ummmm my family.. My sister, friends, a lover and a happy family.. 
Tf: speaking of your sister.. I havent met her yet..
Ty: you have... Hayeon..
Tf: youre dating your sister?!
Ty: no.. Hahaha! Hayeon was just joking when she told you about me and her dating.. You know fooling around..
Tf: i-i thought....
Ty: you thought i have a girlfriend... Nope! Im single! 
Tf: oh... 
 
Tiffany was happy.. Really happy!
 
"Thank you lord! Thank you!!!! I have a chance now.. I can make you mine taeyeon.. I will make you mine.." Tiffany said to herself..
 
Ty: what about you? 
Tf: what? 
Ty: what do you want to have in the future?
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tf: .............you........
 
 
Tiffany lean closer to taeyeon who is also leaning towards her... They are almost touching.. There lips are militre away from each other.. Tifffany's eyes are close tight.. So as taeyeon's...  Taeyeon.. Is moving closer...
 
Closer...
 
Closer....
 
Until........
 
 
Hi guys!!! Heheheheh! Please comment and subscribe okay? Hope you like this chapter!