Favor...

When can I be happy?

 

Taeyeon's Pov
 
Im so nervous right now. It all makes sense.. Everything.. His stories, his informations... And all.. They all connect to tiffany..
 
What should i do now??!!! 
 
 
_______
 
No one's Pov
 
There was an awkward silents... And very long awkward silents..
 
Kevin stayed frozen.. Not moving an inch.. While taeyeon stared at him waiting for him to say something..
 
10 minutes later... 
 
Still no one move or spoke...
 
Taeyeon feels uncomfortable now..
 
Ty: uhh mr. Hwang...
 
Kv: your That kim...
 
Ty: yes... Yes i am... Im sorry if you are taking all your words back now.. And want to break us apart.. Dont hate tiffany its not her fault to love me back.. Hate me all you want but dont disown your own daugther sir.. Dont make her sad... Im also sorry if you want me to break up with tiffany but i love tiffany sir... I want to be with her forever.. And i will not leave her whether you want it or not.. Its tiffany's decision to leave me.. And if ever that happens i will always love her. My love for her will never change. I know it will grow and grow even more. Im sorry sir... 
 
Kv: your that kim?!
 
Kevin yelled... Which made taeyeon startled. 
 
Ty: yes.. Yes i am that kim sir.. Im Kim Taeyeon. The owner of the SOSHIWORLD COORPORATION... And Tiffany Hwang's business partner and lover. 
 
Kevin stood up... Slam the table..
 
Ty: please calm down sir.. Your heart.. Sir... I want to tell you what my mission here.. What i really need to do.. 
 
Taeyeon kneeled down.. And bowed in front of kevin.. Which shocks kevin..
 
Ty: anyonghasaeyo Mr. Hwang, its nice to meet you.. I Kim Taeyeon would like to introduce myself as Tiffany's lover.. And im here to ask you for your blessing... I want to marry your daughter..Tiffany Hwang. 
 
Taeyeon said it as she stared at Mr. Hwang's eyes. 
 
Kv: stand up...
 
Taeyeon stood up facing Kevin.
 
Kevin held taeyeon's hands. Then he look straight at taeyeon giving no emotions.
 
Then taeyeon was shock of what Kevin did. 
 
Kevin started jumping like a little  kid. He was smiling wodely as he jumps around. He was still holding taeyeon's hands... Taeyeon just stared in awe... She is very confuse at the same time amaze.. With Mr. Hwang's action..
 
Taeyeon decided to finally ask..
 
Ty: uhhh sir.. Are you okay? 
 
Kv: huh? Oh! .. Hehehe yeah! Never better! 
 
Ty: uhh... Umm.. Abou-
 
Kv: i dont take my words back taeyeon..
 
Ty: pardon me?
 
Kv: i'm okay with you dating my daugther and marrying her.. 
 
Ty: r-really? A-are you joking sir?! 
 
Kv: hahaha! Do you think i will joke around abou my daughter's future? Hahahaha nooooo.... 
 
Ty: are.. You sure? Youre okay? 
 
Kv: why? Do you want me to break you two? I can do thst if thats what you want..smirk*
 
Ty: aniyo! I mean... Im just shock.. I was expecting a mad, angry father who would probably beat me up until i faint.. I didnt expect a situation like this at all... Seeing you acting like a kid never really cross my mind sir.. 
 
Kv: well youre wrong.. Im different... Hehehe. I like you taeyeon. I like you ever since you waited patiently for me to pay for my medicine.. From the very start.. The very first second i looked at you.. I see that you are a nice person.. But i never expected you to be this loyal, humble, caring person.. And im happy that tiffany choose a good lover. Im happy that she will be happy with the person she loves and im happy that she will belong to a person like you!
 
Ty: ......
 
Taeyeon just stood there..
 
Kv: taeyeon? 
 
Ty: n-ne sir? 
 
Kv: youre pale.. Are you okay? Are you feelig sick?
 
Ty: n-no sir.. Im just shock... Really shock.. I feel like im just dreaming... So let me just clear this sir...you are letting me to marry your daughter right? 
 
Kv: yup! You got that right daughter-in-law!
 
Ty: okay.....sigh* wooooaaah... Thats a big relief.. The very first day of my visit here in america is already getting better.. I guess i should leave tomorrow.. Then.. And sir.. I dont think you can call me daugther-in-law just yet..
 
Kv: why cant i? And youre leaving so soon? Why? 
 
Ty: well i havent really propose to tiffany.. I want to ask for your permission first before the proposal happens.. I want to let my parents and tiffany's know first..and yes i since my mission here is done sir.. I promise tiffany to come home as soon as possible..
 
Kv: Ahhh.. You havent proposed yet..i see..what a nice kid you are.. But taeyeon cant you just do my a favor? 
 
Ty: thank you... But its something i mist do first. I respect your decisions too.. And what is that favor sir?
 
Kv: stay here longer pwease!
 
Mr. Hwang pouted and acted like a kid... Which made taeyeon chuckled..
 
Ty: you know sir.. You are like tiffany.. She does that pout too when she wants something from me... Sigh* maybe.. Maybe i can spend more time with you sir... My future father-in-law id say?
 
Kv: sound good enough yayyy!!!! Oh! One more thing!
 
Ty: what is it sir?
 
Kv: i want to punish tiffany.. For hiding this from me and for not contacting me for so long!
 
Ty: p-pardon me? Punish? 
 
Kv: hehehe dont worry i wont hurt her... Its a fun punish me.. Even you will like it! 
 
Ty: what is it sir?
 
Kevin smirked.. From what taeyeon is seein she knows that its going to be a good punishment that she will definitely enjoy..
 
__________
 
Tiffany/taeyeon's office...
 
Tiffany is working on their new project. She finished almost all of it..since she barely even sleep because she cant sleep without taeyeon.. Its only been a day without taeyeon and she already misses her so damn much. 
 
Ring ring ring!
 
Tf: hello? Tiffany hwang speaking..
 
Ty: fany! 
 
Tf: omo! Tae! I misss you soooo much!!!! When are you goin home? Are you okay? Did you ate your lunch? Did you get to slee in the plane? Go rest! You must be tired.. Aww poor you tae tae.. I miss you so much! Please comeback now :(( its lonely in here.. 
 
Ty: so many question fany... Yes im okay..
 
Tf: tae.. You sound sad.. Whats wrong?
 
Ty: you know how i told you about me comig here because of business matter?
 
Tf: uhhh yeah? Why?
 
Ty: i lied... Im actually here to talk to your dad... 
 
Tf: YOU WHAT?! KIM TAEYEON YOU ARE DEAD!!! DONT TELL HIM! DONT!! He might break us up tae~ sob* i dont want that sob* tae tae... Please dont..
 
Ty: im sorry fany... But its too late..
 
Tf: ...... Sob* ....sob* .... I hate you....sob*
 
Ty: im sorry fany... But it gets worst...
 
Tf: what?
 
Ty: your dad hated our relationship... He wants us to break up... I cant do anything.. He hates me so much... Sob* im sorry fany... I guess i have to leave you... Sob* im very sorry...
 
Tf: tae!'dont! Dont leave me please! Sob* please... Sob*
 
Beeeeepppppp
 
Tf: tae? Sob* tae?! Taeyeon!!!!
 
Tiffany slam the phone and storm outside the office. She found sooyoung..
 
Tf: choi sooyoung!
 
Sooyoung got scared.. She went close to tiffany slowly..
 
Tf: get me a ticket to america right now! I should have it in ten minutes... The fastest plane to get to america.
 
Sy: w-why? Taeyeon is there..
 
Tf: just do it! 
 
Sy: o-okay... 
 
Sooyoung ran and went to her office to get a ticket...
 
She is having a hard time getting a ticket since all of them are full.. She is sweating so hard and scared that tiffany might eat her alive.. She have never seen tiffany that bossy and angry.. She is confuse of what happened but she didnt bother to ask since she is too scared. 
 
7minutes later.. Still no available flight.. Shes about to give up when suddenly on sit turned green in the website on one of the flights meaning one passenger back out and the ticket is for sale again. She quickly clicked on it and bought the ticket.. And printed it for tiffany...
 
9minutes....and 56 seconds passed...
 
57....
 
58...
 
59...
 
Stood there waiting for sooyoung to give her the ticket...
 
60....
 
Sooyoung storm out her office and ran towards tiffany.. Who was tapping her shoes on the floor.. And her arms crossed...
 
Sooyoung was sweating so much but sighed in relief that she is still alive..
 
Tiffany examine the ticket.. She smiled a little..
 
Tf: good.. Now go home and pack my clothes.. That is good for 2-3 days... And you must be here after 45 minutes.. Get my passport in my drawer.. You know where all i put my travelling documents.. 
 
Sooyoung stood there still panting..
 
Tf: wha are you waiting for? Go! Now!
 
Sooyoung ran out and headed to her car...
 
As she drove.. She prayed..
 
" god... Food of god.. Please save me from tiffany.. I still want to live and eat good foods.. Dont take me yet.. Please let me survive this.. I promise.. I will be good.. I will share my food to my friends.. Please let me be alive.. Dont take me just yet.. I still want to have a family and teach my children how to be like me.. And how to praise the food of god.. PLEASE!! Huhuhuhuhu~" sooyoung cried silently as she made her way to tiffany's apartment...