Phone calls...

When can I be happy?

 

Hi guys! Short chapter.. And its my update today.. I dont know if i can updater later on.. But ill try... Dont forget to subscribe and comment! 
 
 
Taeyeon's Pov
 
I woke up by the noise in my room..
 
That must be tiffany...
 
I opened my eyes expecting a happy tiffany in front of me.... Instead i was welcomed by an angry mother of mine..
 
Ty: mom?! What are you doing her so early? I thought you have work? 
 
Boa: oh.. I do..but you made me stop working for now..
 
Ty: me? What did i do? 
 
Boa: well you made tiffany hate you that she doesnt want to comeback here anymore.. So that means i have to take care of you. I inderstand tiffany's feeling taeyeon.. Why can you just be nice to her? She is a really sweet girl.. Even before.. When you brought her to our house... And also when you were sleeping... She stay here to look out for you.
 
Ty: well... She was annoying.. Plus i didnt know she doesnso many things for me..
 
Boa: aigoo... Exactly! Because she told me its not a big deal to serve you... She said that its good that at least she would see you moving..
 
Ty: see me moving? 
 
Boa: yeah! When you were sleeping or in a coma i guess.. She is always here! Early in the morning and late at night. She never leave your side. Sometimes i see her fall asleep beside you. And then your friends would come too at least once a week but tiffany she comes here everyday! She even talks to you even though you cant hear what she was telling you...
 
Ty: talk to me? Why? 
 
Boa: sigh* i talk so much already.. But.. Whatever.. She talks to you so you don have to get bored.. Even though you are not responding to her she loves talking to you.. She loves making jokes to you.. Sometimes hayeon and her would talk to you.. There was one time when hayeon and tiffany fell asleep beside you.. It was really cute.. I even took a picture of it.. Anyw-
 
Ty: c-can i see the picture mommy? 
 
Boa: mommy? You are so cute when you want something from me.!here... 
 
I saw the picture .... It was indeed cute.. Hayeon was hugging me and my arm was around her shoulder and also tiffany was higging me while her head on my chest and my arm wrap around her waist.. I have to admit.. We look good together.. Sigh... The girls that i love.. I miss them.. WAIT love??? Tiffany??? Hehehe nooooooo......
 
Boa: its cute! I see you find it cute too.
 
Ty: how did you know? 
 
Boa: youre smiling...
 
Ty: oh.. Whatever im hungry mom..
 
Boa: okay.. Heres the food..
 
The food looks disgusting.. Its like all i cant even explain it.. Eewwww! 
 
Ty: mom! What is this? Did you cook this? 
 
Boa: what? Its food and no i didnt cook this.. Why? Dont you eat there food here? 
 
Ty: well no... Nana told me that tiffany would go home jus to cook me some food for dinner, lunch and breakfast.. 
 
Boa: ahh i see.. Well tiffany is not here so you have to eat whats in front of you..
 
Ty: b-but mom~ tae don wan ttchoo~
 
Hehehe im using my aegyo.. To my mom.. It should work..
 
Boa: hehehe that doesnt work anymore to me taeyeon.. You are old now.. It worked before in highschool and when you were little but not anymore...
 
Ty: awww~ mommy.. Pwease~ 
 
Boa: if you it thet way... Then.. No! Hahaha im going outside... Meeting the doctor..
 
Ty: fine..
 
I look at my food.. I lift the spoon full of this brown sticky things.. It touch my tounge... EWWWW!! Im not gonna eat this...
 
Ring ring ring!! 
 
Hello? 
 
Ty: seo! Are you free today?
 
Sh: i have a meeting in 5 minutes so no.. Sorry..
 
Ty: thats fine.. Bye! 
 
Ring ring ring! 
 
Hmmmmm hello?
 
Ty: sica! Are you free? 
 
Js: n-no~ hmmmmm~ b-bye...
 
Ty: o-okay...
 
Well the was weird.. Was she ?! Erase erase erase thoughts..
 
Ring ring ring!
 
Hekfjhirnfn
 
Ty: hello? Soo? 
 
Sy: jfhdkorjfn!
 
Ty: swallow your food first...
 
Sy: cant swallow sunny... 
 
Ty: what? Eeewwwww! Never mind then.. Bye! 
 
Ewwww again! 
 
Ring ring ring! 
Hello? 
 
Ty: hello hyo are you free today? 
 
Hy: yeah kind of...
 
Ty: kind of? 
 
Hy: yeah.. I have a date later.. With this girl.. But i can go visit you right now..if thats what you want?
 
Ty: ohh.. Okay! Can you? And on the way here can you get me some breakfast? Im hungry and i dont want to eat the hospital's food..
 
Hy: is tiffany not there? Whatever okay.. Ill ger your food! Bye!
 
Ty: thank you! Bye! I'll see you! 
 
No one's Pov
 
Hyoyeon arrive with taeyeon's food..
 
Hy: here! Just a sandwich, milk, and other stuff to fill you food.
 
Ty: thanks! You are the best! 
 
Hy: so tell me.. Why all of a sudden? 
 
Ty: hdbbe? 
 
Hy: dont eat with you mouth is full! 
 
Taeyeon swallowed her food..
 
Ty: what do you mean? 
 
Hy: why did you call me? You are going to be dischrage from this room tomorrow.. And we will pick you up.. So why call me today? Is it because of the food or do you just feel alone? 
 
Ty: yes and yes... 
 
Hy: yes for what? 
 
Ty: food and feel lonely
 
Hy: i see.. Where is tiffany? She should be here with your food.. What happened to her? Did she just disappear? Because i didnt see her at the ben- i mean hallway..
 
Ty: i know about the bench...we had a fight yesterday.. And she got mad.. 
 
Hy: ahh i see... What happened? 
 
Ty: i got mad at her for asking so many question.. And i questioned her feelings for me.. And i told her im never going to love her.. 
 
Hy: and? 
 
Ty: she got mad..and left..
 
Hy: that is why never question tiffany's feelings for you.. Why would you do that? You know tiffany is sensitive when it comes to you.. She loves you so much tae that she do stuff that we cant to for you.. Even your parents cant do them.. Only tiffany.. Because she loves you so damn much.. But you are just too stubborn and cold to her..
 
Ty: i know...
 
Hy: you better say sorry to her before its too late..
 
Ty: too late? 
 
Hy: yeah.. Maybe you'd fall for tiff but then she will be in a relationship already... You know.. Like those dramaa we used to watch..
 
Ty: very funny hyoyeon.. But i told you im not a lesbian anymore.. 
 
Hy: really? How did you know? 
 
Ty: i just did.. I dont know..usually i would think about them whenever i wake up but when i wake up i dont think about girls that ive dated...
 
Hy: i see... But it doesnt mean you cant like a girl again...its not really a strong reason to say that you are no longer a lesbo...
 
Ty: ... Whatever...
 
Hyoyeon and taeyeon talked about stuff..and joke around..
 
Hy: lookk taeyeon.. I need to go.. I dont want to be late for my date..
 
Ty: oh i see.. Well thank you for coming and good luck on your date.. Whats her name anyways? 
 
Hy: thanks and welcome.. Ill see you tomorrow.. And her name is nicole jung..! Bye 
 
Ty: see ya! 
 
Once hyoyeon left taeyeon felt lonely again... 
 
"What should i do now? Usually i would watch tv.. But then no one is here to turn it on for me... I wish she is here to do thsr for me..." Taeyeon thought..
 
She decided to just sleep 
 
Hi guys! Short chapter.. And its my update today.. I dont know if i can updater later on.. But ill try... Dont forget to subscribe and comment!