When can i be happy?

When can I be happy?

 

No one's Pov
 
3 years later....
 
Two children are playing in the backyard. They look similiar.. So you'd say they are twins but there are difference too but matches their parents... 
 
Its been three years already.. 
 
ANGELA and ANGELO are already growing up. 
 
The Kims are back to korea where they are planning to live for the rest of their lives. Also Mr. Hwang decided to go back to Korea with them. 
 
Taeyeon will be goin back to work next year since the kids will be going to school next year too. While tiffany will be also working but only half day most of the time. They already talked about the schedules they will be having next year. 
 
Now the family are enjoying their new life..
 
"SURPRISE!!" 
 
All of a sudden out of no where sooyoung appeared..not only that... She brought the whole gang with her! 
 
Sooyoung and sunny are going to get married in 2 months! While jessica and yuri are already married and also having a baby. They did the same process as taeny. Hyoyeon and nicole are planning to get married too. The most surprisin part is that seohyun and yoona are already married.. Just 2 weeks ago was their wedding. 
 
Angela = Aa
Angelo = Ao
 
Aa: aunchi!! (Auntie)
 
Ao: wahhh!! Fwood!! (Wahh! Food!)
 
Ty: oh?! You gus didnt call! 
 
Tf: whats up with the sudden visit?
 
Sy: huh? Why? You guys dont want us here? 
 
Aa: want want want!!
 
Ao: fwood? Wer %*%* fwood? (Food? Wheres the food?)
 
Yn: buddy! Food is here!! 
 
Ao: FWOOD!!!
 
Taeyeon looked at her son.. And sigh
 
Ty: aigoo i worry about my son.. He is going to be just like the two of you... 
 
Sy: yah~
 
Sh: anyong kids!!
 
Aa: any%=*#%! ( anyonghaseo) 
 
Sn: omo! My angela is growing up already!! 
 
Ao: ne aunchi! Me awd angelwa ar big! ( ne auntie! Me and angela are big!) 
 
As you can see angelo is very hyper especially if theres a lot of people around him while angela is very calm and well mannered.. But both of them get a long really well which is a relief for both parents.. 
 
Hy: where my favorite kids?!
 
Angela and angelo ran up to hyoyeon and hug her.
 
Aa: wook wook! Aunchi! Ma haiw ish gwowing!! Ich wong!! (Look look! Auntie! My hair is growing!! Its long!!) 
 
Ao: am bwig boy now ( im a big boy now)
 
Angelo proudly hit his chest to show his a big boy now.
 
Nc: ohh youre getting prettier angela! You look like your pretty mom! Also woow angelo! Youre a man now?
 
Ao: yesh! (Yes!)
 
Nc: ohhh! Woow!! C'mom lets play!!
 
Aa and Ao: yay!!
 
Yuri and jessica went to taeny to help them prepare the food they bought..
 
Tf: omo! Jess! Sit down will you? Your pregnancy is sensitive like mine! So sit down! 
 
Js: i wanna help too!
 
Ty: help us finishing the food sica.
 
Yr: i agree honey.. Dont tire yourself.
 
Tf: by the way how many months is it already?
 
Js: six months! Its a boy!! 
 
Tf: really?! Thats good right?
 
Yr: of course! I want a baby boy! 
 
Yuri felt someone pulling her shirt.. And she saw angelo tugging her shirt.
 
Yr: omo! Look at this brave soldier! How are you? Youre a grown up man now arent you? 
 
Ao: yesh! Ama gwown up now! (Yes! Im a grown up now!)
 
Yr: yeah i can see that! Youre getting really handsome now too buddy!
 
Ty: he got it from me hehehe
 
Yuri look at taeyeon and then back to angelo.. Taeyeon stop what shes doing and posed.. While angelo stood on the table and pose like his umma.. 
 
Ao: cwan u shee it? (Can you see it?)
 
Ty: yeah can you? 
 
They were doing a spy like pose.. Back to back..
 
Yuri chuckled at how they look similar to each other.. 
 
Yr: yes i can see it now.. Hahaha! 
 
While the moms are still talking about the arriving baby.. Angela went over to jessica's tummy and tried to listen..
 
Jessica smiled at angela..
 
Aa: wah! Ich mowv! Aunchi! Ich mowv! ( wah! It moved! Auntie! It moved!
 
Js: hahaha the baby is saying hi to you honey! 
 
Tf: baby is coming soon darling :)
 
Aa: hi baby! 
 
Angela waved at jessica's tummy which made the two girls chuckled..
 
Jessica pet angela's head..
 
Aa: aunchi y u ate the baby? ( auntie why you ate the baby?)
 
Js: ahahah! Auntie didnt eat the baby honey... The baby is still living in auntie's tummy and later on she will come out to play with the two of you! 
 
Aa: weally? Baby! Come out! Lechs pway! (Really? Baby! Come out! Lets play!) 
 
Tf: hahaha! Darling the baby is still small so he cant play yet but soon he will :) okay? 
 
Aa: okay! 
 
Taeyeon and yuri finished preparing all the food. Taeyeon called everyone to the backyard table so that they could start eating. The gang looks very happy with what they have now. They are enjoying every second they spend with each other. The kim family is very happy of what they have now... Angela and angelo love each other very much even though there are times that they argue about small little things. Taeyeon and tiffany are there to help their kids to grow up as good people.. Taeny are cery happy with their life now.. They couldnt ask for anything else but to live longer and spend the rest of their lives together as a happy family. 
 
Everyone gathered in the table... They all smiled at the food in front of them. This actually the first time that they look so peaceful and not thinking about anything but the present.. No stress.. No problems.. Nothing.. They dont have to worry about anything.. 
 
Nc: this is nice..
 
Hy: you feel that too honey?
 
Nicole nodded at hyoyeon
 
Yn: what? Atmosphere?
 
Yoona asked hyoyeon what they are talking about
 
Sh: this...
 
Seohyun just spread her arms wide.. Signalling that everything that happenin now feels nice
 
Sn: yeah.. I feel it too..
 
Sunny smiled as she inhaled some fresh air
 
Sy: i wish were always like this.. 
 
Sooyoung said as she put her arms around sunny's neck which made sunny look at her and smiled..
 
Yr: i hope we can do this often.. 
 
Yuri looked a everyone who are nodding with agreement
 
Js: i feels good inside.. 
 
Jessica smiled as she stood up like what the others are doing. Yuri supported her to stand up and held her hands..
 
Ty: well we should always make time for others..
 
Taeyeon convinced the gang
 
Tf: yeah.. Like this.. Thinking about nothing but the present..
 
Tiffany agreed to taeyeon..
 
While the twins are just quite.. They kind of understand wha the elders alwere talking about so they decided to just take a sit as they look at their parents and also their Aunties.. 
 
The whole gang including the twins stayed silents for a few minutes.. Just enjoying the moment.. They smiled to each other.
 
Taeyeon could not believe that everything happened to them are done.. All their problems were gone.. 
 
Tiffany looks so happy.. Everyone that helped her to be her taeyeon is here in front of her.. She feels so bless with all her friends there for her when she needs them.. She feels even more bless that her lover is there too with their two angels..
 
Ty: lets eat! 
 
Ao: yes! 
 
Did a little dance which made his sister laugh..
 
Aa: hahaha! Yow shoo pwuany angelo! (Youre so funny angelo!) 
 
Everyone ate and happily chatted.. They talked about everything that happened to them.. The twins took a nap in the three house that taeyeon built. The gang just joke around and happily shared some funny moments that happened to them in the past. 
 
It was getting late... The gang ate dinner that taeyeon prepared..and after they did some games with the kids which made the kids tired and went to bed pretty early. 
 
Taeyeon carried her two kids up the stair and bring them to their bedroom. She gave them kisses on the forehead and saying "i love you and goodnight".. 
 
Tiffany followed and saw this. She smiled at the scene she is seeing. Not that she doesnt see it all the time but its really cute to see taeyeon being caring to her angels..
 
Taeyeon spotted tiffany peeking on the door..
 
Ty: hey..
 
Taeyeon whispered..she then signal tiffany to come and say goodnight to their angels.. And tiffany did.. She kissed their forehead and said "i love you and goodnight" 
 
Tf: everyone is waiting now tae..
 
Tiffany said lowly so that the kids wont wake up.
 
Taeyeon nodded and walked out the room.. She checked again on the kids before completely closing the door.
 
Taeny couple went down and found the gang still playing some games. 
 
Sy: whaha! I won again! Now yoona i dare you to your ear while shaking your hands close to your chest.
 
And yoona followed what sooyoung told her.. Everyone laughed a her because she looked retarted but she didnt know what she looked like.
 
Yn: yah!
 
Everyone stopped laughing. They were caught.. Thats what they think..
 
Yn: its hard to my ears!
 
Everyone burst out in laughter again. 
 
Sn: aigoo our yoongie is still slow! Hahaha!!
 
Taeyeon say jessica yawned.. 
 
Ty: yul your wife is tired you should send her home.. She needs some sleep especially that shes pregnant..
 
Yr:oh youre right.. Its getting pretty late anyways.. Guys we will be heading now.. 
 
Sy: actually we need to head home too.. We're going to sunny's grandparents house tomorrow..
 
Sn: oh yeah i totally forgot about that..
 
Yn: then we should go too.. Plus i bet taeyeon and tiffany unnies are tired too..
 
Sh: but lets clean up first before leaving its unfair if we just leave withou cleaning.. 
 
Nc: i agree.. Hyo come and help is clean..
 
Ty: no.. Its okay just leave it there and i'll clean it later..
 
Hy: its okay taeng.. Its not a lot anyways plus we know youre tired taking care of your wife and kids..
 
Sy: yeah buddy why dont you guys rest after we leave.. I bet you guys dont get that much date times now since you have kids..
 
Yr: yeah buddy.. Go on dates.. Take your wife on a date..
 
Tf: thats impossible to happen yul..
 
Js: why not? If youre thinking about the kids.. Then dont worry.. You can always just drop them off to our place and we will take care of them ;)
 
Sn: yeah! I love playing with those angels! 
 
Yn: yeah unnies! We can always take turns on takin care of our niblings... 
 
Ty: oh no.. Thats too much guys.. We can just put them on daycare
 
Hy: aniya! Kwenchana! Its better if you leave them to us since they know us better plus we would love to be even closer to those kids you know.. Just practicing our parenting skills..
 
Nc: thats true!
 
Ty: aish okay okay... 
 
Tf: thanks guys..go home now since it late i bet all of you are tired too..
 
Sy: okay we will be leaving now okay? Bye!!
 
Ty: see you buddy!
 
Yr: bye guys!! 
 
Sn: bye!! 
 
Js: bye taeny! Soosun! Yoonhyun! Hyonic! 
 
Sh: bye unnies!! 
 
Yn: bye!! Thanks for today's food it tasted good! 
 
Everyone finally bid their goodbyes until taeny was only left outside their house.. Shivering in cold..
 
Tf: brrrr
 
Ty: lets go inside now honey..
 
Tf: no its okay tae.. I wanna look at the stars first..
 
Ty: ohh okay.. Wait i'll be back..
 
Taeyeon went inside and came back with 4 thick blankets..
 
Tf: whats that for?
 
Ty: these... Are for uhhmm
 
Taeyeon one thick blanket on their driveway.. Then she sat on it..
 
Ty: come!
 
Taeyeon patted the empty side of the blanket telling tiffany to sit beside her..
 
Tiffany sat down beside taeyeon and put her head on taeyeon's shoulder.. Then taeyeon placed the rest of the blankets around their shivering body..
 
Tf: ahhh this feels good tae tae..
 
Ty: yeah.. We should do this often..
 
Tf: yeah..look tae! Its so beautiful out here! Look at the stars..its beautiful!
 
Ty: yeah they are but they are nothing compared to you..
 
Tf: yah~ youre being cheesy again~ 
 
Ty: i know you like it.. Come here closer..
 
Tiffany moved closer to taeyeon.. They laid down on the blanket while staring at the stars..
 
Then they heard the door opened..
 
Aa: umma! 
 
Angela ran towards them..taeyeon caught angela and put her in the middle
 
Ty: oh? Why are you out here??
 
Aa: i wanna jown hehehe (i want to join)
 
Tf: what about your brother?
 
Aa: oh.. He was just behind me..hmm
 
Ty: angelo!
 
Ao: ne?
 
Tf: come here and join us..
 
Ao: whach aw we dowing hew? ( what are we doing here?)
 
Ty: we are watching the stars buddy..
 
Ao: ohh wook! Wook! So mawny!! ( ohh look! Look! Soo many!!)
 
Tf: there are a lot of them honey.. But you know what? There are two stars that shine brightly for umma and mommy..
 
Aa: huh? Weew? Wwee? ( huh? Where? Where?)
 
Ty: you two 
 
Tiffany nodded a long with taeyeon..
 
Ao: us?
 
Tf: yup! You two are our favorite stars!
 
Ao: angela! Weew stawrs! ( angela! Were stars!)
 
Aa: weally? Yay!! ( really? yay!!)
 
The kim stayed there and watch the stars...
 
Ty: when can i be happy? 
 
All of a sudden taeyeon asked that question.. It made all three of them look at taeyeon confusingly..
 
Tf: what do you mean tae tae?
 
Ty: thats the most often question that i asked before we got married..it seems like it was for enternity.. As iff i can never be happy with all the problems..
 
Tf: that was before tae tae.. Its the past.. This is present.. 
 
Ty: youre right..
 
Ao: umma.. You will be happy..we awr hew (we are here)
 
Aa: ne! Hish wright! Umma we will make cho happy otay? ( umma we will make you happy okay?)
 
Ty: i love you all.. 
 
Ao: love you umma and mommy and angela!!
 
Aa: love you mommy... Umma.. Love you muah! Muah! Muah!!
 
Angela gave kisses to her parents and also to her brother who hugged her
 
Tf: i love you guys... 
 
Taeyeon kissed tiffany on the lips..the twins covered their eyes while smiling..
 
Tf: be happy now...Now is the time to be happy..
 
Ty: yeah.. I'll be happy from now on.. This it.. The time that ive been waiting for.. The answer to my question "when can i be happy?" Its now.. Its the time that i spend it with you.. With our angels.. I can be happy anytime that im with you three.. 
 
Taeyeon hugged tiffany and her two angels who fell asleep on their arms.. Tiffany and taeyeon smiled at each other then kissed.
 
Ty/Tf: I LOVE YOU...
 
They whispered to each other in sync.. 
 
 
 
THE END....
 
 
How was it? Good? Bad? Horrible? Im sorry i got tired.. And forgot to update earlier.. Please comment... Just say anything you'd like to tell me :) im all ears hehehe 
 Hope you enjoyed this story :) thank you for all the support that i received from you guys. You did not only support my story, you also supported my relationship with my girlfriend and im very thankful for all the supported that VIKKFANY got from you guys! 
Thank you :) please comment :) and vote :) you guys were awesome!