Slow dance....

When can I be happy?

 

Morning update! Hope you like it! Please comment and subscribe!
 
No one's Pov
 
Taeyeon woke up first... She didnt want to go.. Why? Shes being hug by the most beautiful angel. She just want to stare that angel. She realize something..
 
"I cant believe she loves me.. After all what i have done to her... Im so lucky" taeyeon thought... 
 
Taeyeon keep staring at her.. Her hands traced tiffany's eyes, nose, cheeks, jawline, chin, and it ended up in tiffany's lips..
 
Taeyeon her lips..
 
"How can a lips be this sweet and soft a the same time? Taeyeon asked herself, remembering the kisses they had yesterday...
 
It made taeyeon smiled like an idiot as she keeps on replaying the kissing scene on her mind..
 
"You've gone crazy havent you honey?" Someone said it.
 
Taeyeon looked where the voice is coming from.... Its tiffany.. She is finally awake. She is giggling because she saw how taeyeon smiles like an idiot as she stare at her... 
 
Ty: huh? 
 
Tf: youre crazy...
 
Ty: about you.. Hehehe
 
Tiffany blushed because of taeyeon's cheesy pick up line..
 
Ty: fany~ah if youre a basketball i wouldnt want to shoot you..
 
Tf: eh? Why not?
 
Ty: because i will miss you...
 
Again.. Tiffany blushed..
 
Tf: where do you get those cheesy pick up lines huh?  
 
Ty: here
 
Taeyeon pointed where her heart is located...
 
Ty: its full of cheesy pick up lines... And they are all for you.. 
 
Tf: eyyy~ lies.. Im sure youve used that to some of your exs
 
Ty: nope! Wait how do you i have ex?
 
Tf: you told me.. Plus i met one of them.. Before..
 
Ty: who? 
 
Tf: hyuna...
 
Ty: hyuna?! Woooww its been a while since i last saw her! I miss that girl.. When did you meet her? Was i there too? 
 
Taeyeon looked at where tiffany is lying down... Unfortunately.. She's not there anymore..
 
Ty: fany? Where are you?
 
Taeyeon stood up.. She dont want to use her wheelchair.. She stoop up and starts walking without any help...
 
Taeyeon got out of their room..she look around the big hallway.. No tiffany... 
 
Ty: fany? Where are you?! 
 
Taeyeon is getting worried.
 
"Where did she go?" Taeyeon asked herself..
 
Then she went to the kitchen and theres still no tiffany.. Then she spotted a figure sitting down on the couch... Yes its tiffany...
 
Tiffany is looking down on the floor.. She looks kind of mad...and taeyeon noticed it..
 
"Uh-oh... This is not going to end well" taeyeon thought..
 
Ty: fany~ah? 
 
Tf: go away! 
 
Taeyeon sat down beside tiffany.. Who is now sobbing..
 
Ty: fany? Whats wrong? Why are you crying? 
 
Tf: why dont you ask yourself... Of what you did earlier..
 
Taeyeon starts thinking..
 
"What did i do earlier? We were just talking.. Im sure my hands werent in her private parts... Hmmm.. I didnt do anything... We were just talking.. What was it? Right hyuna.. Hmm what else?? Wait.... Sh*t.... Hyuna.." Taeyeon thought... 
 
Ty: oh... Fany.. I didnt mean to make it soun-
 
Tf: i hate you... We just started and now youre looking at the other girls? Fine be that way... I'll break up with you..
 
Tiffany said it as she cross her arms.. And turn her back to taeyeon...
 
"B-break up? Hell no! " taeyeon thought..
 
Ty: y-you want to break up with me? Fany fany... No please! No! Dont break up with me! I will kill myself if you ever break up with me... Please no... I promise.. I wont look/think of any other girls except you.. Please dont leave me like that... Its better if i die first.. Please fany.. I didnt mean to do that.. Me and hyuna are just friends... I dont like her anymore... 
 
Tf: .....
 
Ty: f-fany?
 
Taeyeon's eyes are getting teary... She is hurt.. She can believe whats happening right now..
 
Ty: fine.. If you really want to break up.. Then i guess i should just die now..
 
Taeyeon walk to the balcony...she looks like shes going to jump..tiffany Quickly stood up and pulled taeyeon away from the balcony..
 
Tf: YAH! ARE YOU CRAZY?! 
 
Ty: yes im crazy...  Crazy about you! Please dont leave me fany~ah..
 
Tears were falling down of taeyeon's cheeks.. 
 
Tf: tae.. Im not leaving you.. I was just warning you.. Geezzz... If you ever do that to me i will break up with you.. But you promise youre not.. And i trust you..
 
Ty: oh fany! I thought your going to leave me!
 
Taeyeon quickly hugged tiffany.. She was so scared that tiffany is going to leave her.. She wasnt even scared to die..'shes scared to lose tiffany..
 
"Yeah.. I love her.. I definitely love her now" taeyeon thought as she smiled...
 
Tf: lets eat.. Im starving..
 
Ty: can i eat you instead? 
 
Tf: byuntae! And no!
 
Ty: well i tried.. Lets go! 
 
Tiffany help taeyeon to get to the kitchen and cook...
 
Skip the cooking.....
 
The two are enjoying their breakfast..
 
Tf: hmmmm you really are good at cooking tae.. You should be a cook instead..
 
Ty: if i become a cook i wouldnt have met you... 
 
Tf: that's true..
 
Ty: well if we really are meant for each other we will meet again..
 
Tf: yeah...but what if were not?
 
Ty: you cant say were not.. Because i know youre mine and im yours...and if we dont meet.. I will look for you instead.. I will searh the whole globe to find you... I will dig the ground if i have to just to see you.. I will swim the whole sea if i can find you there.. 
 
Tiffany is really touched but taeyeon's words... 
 
Tf: tae... Youre so cheesy... But sweet.. I like it.. 
 
Ty: im sweet just for you.. 
 
They continued eating.. Sometimes they would joke around or feed each other....
 
Tiffany decided to wash the dished since taeyeon cant stand up...
 
Tiffany is washing the dishes when she felt two arms wrapping around her body.. She is surprise at first but then she relax when she smell taeyeon's scent.. 
 
Taeyeon on the other hand is enjoyed hugging tiffany.. She put her chin on tiffany's shoulder as she sway their body together.. The two of them didnt utter a words.. All they want to do is that... 
 
When tiffany finally finished washing.. She turned her body around to face taeyeon who is smiling to her... 
 
Ty: hey~ 
 
Tiffany just gave taeyeon a peck as she hug taeyeon and they swayed again...
 
Ty: i wish we can stay like this forever...
 
Tf: hmmm yeah...
 
They swayed more... Like a slow dance... Except they are in a kitchen and wearing just their pajamas...
 
Tiffany's arms are around taeyeon's neck.. Taeyeon's hands are around tiffany's waist... Tiffany's head is leaning on taeyeon's chest.. While taeyeon.. Is just kissing tiffany's head..
 
They keep on swaying...and swaying...
 
Ty: fany...
 
Tf: yes tae? 
 
Ty: ....... I love you....
 
Tf: i love you too..
 
And they keep on swaying... And the kiss.. Then swaying again.. They would do that again and again..
 
 
What the two latter didnt know is that another two girls were watching them... 
 
The two are whispering..its yoona and seohyun..
 
Yn: they are official right? 
 
Sh: yeah.. I think so...
 
Yn: yay! 
 
Sh: keep it down! 
 
Yn: woopps.. Im hungry...
 
Sh: well too bad.. Im not letting you go ruin their moment... 
 
Yn: yeah.. I was expecting thag from you..
 
Sh: good...
 
Yn: you want to dance instead? Since they are dancing already.. How about lets dance too..
 
Sh: sure! 
 
The two copied what taeny are doing... They are in the hallway dancing.... 
 
Yn: this is good...
 
Sh: yeah.. Its ro-
 
Yoona start doing a hip hop dance...
 
"Well the ruins the moment" seohyun thought..
 
Sh: babe... What are you doing?
 
Yoona stops.. 
 
Yn: dancing? 
 
Sh: we were suppose to be dancing a slow dance...
 
Yn: i got caught up in the moment.. Sorry... The music is awesome! 
 
Seohyun cant believe what her girlfriend just said...
 
Sh: yoongie..
 
Yn: yes babe? 
 
Sh: We. Dont. Have. Any. Music. On.
 
Yn: ohhh.. Its all in my head... Now its playing gangnam style...
 
Yoona starts dancing gangnam style.... 
 
Seohyun just did a facepalm... 
 
In the end seohyun joined yoona's dance...
 
In the kitchen... Its all romantic and slow... And calm.. Slow dance.. While in the hallway.. Its like a party their with just two people... They look crazzyy...
 
Yoona.. Sing softly..
 
"Eyyyyy~ y lady~ op op op op oppa gangnam style~ " 
 
 
 
Morning update! Hope you like it! Please comment and subscribe!