Wish youre always beside me...

When can I be happy?

 

Double update today guys! Please comment and subscribe! Hope you like this chapter! 
 
 
No one's Pov
 
Tiffany woke up first.. Sooc followed by taeyeon. Both didnt bother to move. They are enjoying each other's warm.
 
Tf: good morning tae~
Ty: morning fany~ 
Tf: lets have breakfast..
 
Tiffany slowly sit up and about to sTand up but taeyeon pulled her down and hug her again.
 
Ty: no~ not yet~ lets stay here... Pwease?
 
"Why so cute early in the morning tae tae?" Tiffany thought.
 
Tf: fine...
Ty: yes!
Tf: but! 
Ty: awww...
Tf: you have to kiss me.... Not a peck... But a kiss..
Ty: oh.. That's it? Gladly!
 
Taeyeon then kiss tiffany. They were kissing again.. 
 
Tf: hmmm
 
Tiffany moan.. It turns taeyeon on..
 
"Mus control my self.. We are not together..." Taeyeon told herself..
 
Taeyeon then pulled away which cause tiffany to pout..
 
Ty: what i kissed you already so stop pouting..
 
Tf: hmmp! Fine..
 
Ty: now.. Let me hug you.. Youre comfy..
 
 
They stayed there for a while... When tiffany's stomach start making sound, both of them decided  to finally have breakfast. 
 
Taeyeon cooked and tiffany help taeyeon to prepare their breakfast. 
 
Tf: hmmmm! Delicious! 
Ty: hehehe..
Tf: but you know whats even more delicious?
Ty: what?
Tf: you lips! 
 
Taeyeon turned red... She was blushing.. It's visible that tiffany can see it clearly.
 
Tf: aww is my tae tae blushing?
 
Taeyeon nodded cutely... 
 
Tf: youre so cute! 
 
Ty: i know.. Hehehehehe...
 
They finished their breakfast.. Tiffany washed the plates 
 
As tiffany busied herself washing the dished taeyeon is just watching her behind.
 
"I want to hug her" taeyeon thought..
 
As tiffany is still washing the dishes she felt two arms wrapped aroung her waist and breathing to her neck. This gave tiffany an electric coming down from her spine and go up... 
 
Tf:y-yah~ what are you doing?
 
Ty: hugging you..
 
Tf: why?
 
Ty: because i want to..
 
Tiffany then continued washing the plates while taeyeon enjoy herself hugging tiffany from behind. Sometimes taeyeon would give kisses to tiffany's cheeks or neck.. 
 
Tf: tae im done you can let go now..
Ty: nope... Im not letting go..
 
Taeyeon didnt let go.. So tiffany walk to her room with taeyeon still backhugging her...
 
Tf: im going to take a shower.. So let go now.
 
Ty: nope 
 
Tf: w-what?! You cant shower with me! Byuntae! Now let go! Or else i wont let you kiss me..
 
After what tiffany said taeyeon wuickly let go and sit on tiffany's bed like an innocent kid.
 
Tf: good! Now wait until its your turn to shower..
 
Taeyeon just nodded like a kid..
 
"Hehehe so cute" tiffany thought. 
 
Taeyeon waited for tiffany.. She waited patiently..
 
Tiffany finished washing herself.. She opened the door of her room.. She saw taeyeon looking down on the floor waiting patiently while her feet are dangling be ause she is too short to reach the floor..
 
"Like a kid..." Tiffany thought.
 
Tf: tae....
Ty: hmm?
Tf: go wash up now
Ty: ne...
 
Taeyeon just walk out.. She was kind of sad that she wasnt able to hug tiffany for a long time..
 
Tiffany notice taeyeon's action..
 
Tf: tae...
 
Taeyeon turned around 
 
Ty: ne?
 
Tiffany kiss taeyeon's lips.. Which cause taeyeon to smile from ear to ear..
 
Tf: now dont be sad and wash up okay?
 
Ty: okay!!! 
 
Tiffany saw how taeyeon skip to her bedroom and skip to the bathroom..
 
"Heheh dork" tiffany thought..
 
...........
 
 
The two finally are ready to leave.. Everything are pack and already inside of the trunk. 
 
Ty: lets go fany?
Tf: yeah... 
Ty:sad? 
Tf: yes.. I'll miss this place..
Ty: you can always come back here while you are having vacation..
Tf: but i want it to be with you~
Ty: sure why not?
Tf: really?
Ty: yes.. I promise you that.
Tf: thank you tae tae! Youre the best! 
 
 
Taeyeon and tiffany finally left the place. The drive will take really long. Tiffany need to do something for hours so she wont be bored... 
 
"What should i do? Sleep? Eat? Play? text? Hmmm..." Tiffany asked herself.. 
 
She keep on thinking what to do.. She just decided to losten to her music... She loves listening to ballad, acoustics, any slow beat songs.. She likes it because she feel relax and sleepy..
 
After hours of listening she ended up sleeping.. Taeyeon noticed it..she just pet the latter sleep so that she will have energy later on. 
 
Taeyeon drove for hours.. She starting for feel hungry..
 
"Uhhh im hungry.. Too bad tiffany is sleeping and cant feed me.. :(" taeyeon complain..
 
Taeyeon drove for hours more.. She notice something being pushed into ... She look who is doing that.. Of course it was tiffany... She finally woke up from her sleep. 
 
Ty: oh your awake... Are you hungry? 
Tf: i was awake 20 minutes ago.. You didnt notice?
Ty: im too focus on the road.. Sorry..
Tf: you didnt even wake me up.. 
Ty: youre tired.
Tf: but youre hungry! I heard the growling many times! Luckily i packed us some food to eat! 
Ty: sorry i just dont want to wake you up... 
Tf: its fine.. Now drive while i feed you okay?
Ty: ne! 
 
Tiffany keep on feeding taeyeon.. Sometimes she would give a kiss on taeyeon's cheeks for fun.. 
 
Taeyeon is now done eating her food.. 
 
Ty: thank you fany~
Tf: no problem... 
 
Taeyeob grabbed tiffany's hand and held it tightly.. She is holding it and not letting go.. Tiffany is happily looking at their hands.. She didnt even bother to stop taeyeon from holding her hand..
 
Taeyeon held tiffany's hand until they got to tiffany's place.. They went home at night.. It was already late..
 
Ty: okay.. Fany.. We are here.. You luggage are here now.. I'll be going now..
Tf: no! Stay! For dinner.. 
Ty: oh.. Okay..
 
Tiffany quickly went to the kitchen and cook.. The only food that she actually knows how to cook is pasta... With white sauce.. Its very simple but its very good!  Tiffany is proud of it.
 
Tf: tae~ dinner is reay! 
Ty: okay! 
 
Taeyeon quicly ssag on the table and she saw the food.
 
Ty: did you cook that? Or ordered it? 
Tf: yah! I cooked that! Now eat!
 
Taeyeon taeted it.. Her eyes pop wide open.. She is shock!
 
Ty: woow! This is delicious! 
Tf: thank you! Enjoy for food!
Ty: i will!
 
Taeyeon finished hers so fast because it was just so damn delicious.. 
 
Ty: oh!! Im soo full! That was the best tiffany! Thankyou! 
Tf: youre welcome! 
 
Tiffany her to the door..
 
Ty: sooo i'll see you tomorrow? Maybe?
Tf: yeah.. I'll be there.. 
 
Tiffany was expecting a goodbye kiss from taeyeon but taeyeo just drove off..
 
" aww... I thought she was going to kiss me.." Tiffany complained.
 
Tiffany just slam the door and sat on her couch still upset because taeyeon didnt kiss her.. 
 
DING DONG*
 
Tiffany wasnt expecting anyone.
 
She went to open it.. 
 
Its taeyeon.. 
 
Tf: huh? Tae? 
 
Ty: i forgot something..
 
Tf: what? 
 
Taeyeon pulled tiffany for a long passionate kiss... Then pulled out... 
 
Tiffany was blushing madly..
 
Ty: now dont be sad... :) bye! 
 
Tf: bye...
 
Tiffany close the door still blushing while smiling... 
 
She just went straight to her bed and layed down.. Feeling empty though because taeyeon is now beside her..
 
 
 
 
"I wish youre always by my side..." Tiffany thought as she fell asleep.. 
 
 
 
Double update today guys! Please comment and subscribe! Hope you like this chapter!