Machine.....

When can I be happy?

 

Another update for today! How many chapters did i make today? 3? Wooowww.. Anyways dont hate me.. Because i killed taeyeon in this story.. You will know what really is happening to her... I'll give you a hint before you read... SHE IS NOT DEAD... Hehehe dont forget to comment and subscribe!! 
 
 
 
Tiffany's Pov
 
I woke up.. I was in an unfamiliar room...
 
I saw jessica and yuri..
 
Js: tiff! Are you okay? 
 
Yr: you fainted after what the doctor said..
 
So it wasnt a dream.. Taeyeon is really d-dead..
 
I started crying... Jessica hugged me... So did yuri...
 
Js:'its not what you think fany...
 
Tf: huh? 
 
Yr: taeyeon is not really dead...
 
Tf: what? But th-
 
Js: you didnt hear the whole explanation of the doctor... 
 
FLASHBACK...
 
No one's Pov 
 
Yuri carried tiffany to a room...followed by everyone else..
 
All of them were crying.. 
 
The doctor realize that he is not done explaining..
 
Doc: excuse me? Ladies? 
 
All of them looked at the doctor..
 
Doc: its not what you think... Taeyeon is not dead... I'll explain everything to her family so that they can tell you taeyeon's situation..
 
Sooyoung grabbed the doctor's collar and yelled at him.
 
Sy: GOD DAMMIT! TELL US NOW! BEFORE I DO SOMETHING TO YOU!! 
 
Hy: sooyoung let the doctor go! 
 
Sn: honey! Let go NOW!
 
Sooyoung let go of the doctor..
 
Doc: uh! Sigh* thank you..
 
Sy: tell us now.... 
 
Doc: sigh* fine.... Taeyeon is not literally dead... Her heart... Its really weak... It cant pump enough oxygen around the body...and if it doesnt pump enough oxygen in the brain... Then it can cause the organ to shut down and cause the patient to die... She is not dead yet like i said.. Her brain is still functioning.. When she is brain dead then she will likely to die but luckily its her heart tha is a problem and not her brain.... 
 
Yr: t-then what can we do? 
 
All of them cant believe what they are hearing...
 
Doc: we can use a machine... That can help the patient's heart to pump the oxygen with the blood around the body..
 
Sh: oh my goodness...
 
Yr: what? 
 
Yn: whats wrong baby? 
 
Sh: its just a machine.. Its temporary.. Once we turn off the machine... Then... Then..
 
Js: then what? 
 
Doc: then the body also stop working..
 
Sn: y-you mean... She dies when we stop the machine?! 
 
Doc: im sorry... 
 
Js: is there any other way to save taeyeon?!
 
Doc: heart transplant... But.. Its very dangerous.. Theres a 50-50 chance that taeyeon will live... And its very hard to find a heart donor now a days.. Since no one wants to give their hearts because well they dont want to die... Im really sorry.. All we can do is wait... 
 
Sh: wait for what? 
 
Doc: there are times when patients that wakes up and recover.. But its rare.. Only two patients happens to wake up in this hostipal.. Its  1 out of 1000 people will likely to recover from this situation
 
Js: i cant believe this.... 
 
All the girls hugged each other..
 
END OF FLASHBACK.
 
Tiffany cried...
 
"Shes not dead.. But it wont be the same like before.. She will be here forever" tiffany cried even more..
 
"Im sorry taeyeon.. I really am.. And i love you too" tiffany thought... 
 
Js: please tiffany think positive... At least she is still breathing.. Do you want to see her?
 
Tiffany nodded and quickly stood up..
 
The yulsic couple escorted tiffany in the room...
 
Yr: are you ready? 
 
Tiffany took a deep breath before she nodded..
 
Click* 
 
As yuri opens the door jessica took tiffany's hand for support...
 
Tiffany walks in.. The other girls are inside.. Staring at taeyeon... Some are sleeping and some are just looking at the lifeless body that connects to a big machine.. 
 
This scene makes tiffany cry.. 
 
Tf: hheeeee~ tae~ 
 
Tiffany went beside taeyeon...
 
Tiffany cupped taeyeon's pale face... She saw the theres a tube sticking out close to taeyeon's chest... It was small.. 
 
Tf: ohh tae~ im so sorry... Im really sorry... 
 
Tiffany hugged taeyeon tightly...
 
Tf: tae~ wake up~ please!!! I love you too!! I really do!! Please!! 
 
Sh: unnie.. Please... Dont stress yourself.. 
 
Tiffany cried as seohyun helped her to sit down... And relax.. 
 
............
Hours later...
 
A nurse came in..
 
Nurse: the visiting hours will end in 5 minutes... 
 
All of them nodded...
 
Tf: i... I cant leave taeyeon... 
 
Js: tiff.. You need to rest.. And plus you have work tomorrow..
 
Tf: no jess.. I wont leave.. I will rest i promise.. I want to rest with taeyeon.. And the business is okay without me...my assistant can just take care of it.. and sooyoung is there too help is...Can you help me stay here without them noticing me? 
 
Sooyoung nodded.. She is part of their business..
 
Yn: i got you unnie..
 
Hy: im with you..
 
Sy: all right... Pranksters... Assemble! 
 
Sunny, seohyun,jessica and even tiffany chuckled because of what the others are doing...
 
The others talked.. And finally decided what to do.. 
 
Sy: okay heres the plan... Tiff listen carefully.. And the other girls who dont want to join.. All you have to do is leave the room... 
 
Sh: got it! 
 
Sy: so tiffany will go under the bed... She will wait there until everyone is gone including the nurse and the doctor... 
 
Yn: as you know.. Nurse will visit taeyeon unnie every once in a while.. But sooyoung unnie got this..
 
Yr: so the other girls will just leave and act like nothin is happening..
 
Sy: i know one nurse in this hospital.. I will give her a call and tell her to be responsible for taeyeon for tonight.. But only for tonight tiff... I cant let you stay here every night.. 
 
Tf: sigh* i know... 
 
Sy: the nurse which is my friend knows about your present in this room.. And she will keep it as a secret.. She will still work but she will not tell anyone about you.. 
 
Tf: thanks soo..
 
Sooyoung smiled..
 
Yn: 2 minutes left guys.. Tiffany unnie please hide under the bed and wait until the light turns off...
 
Tiffany nodded... She went under taeyeon's bed.. And as expected the nurse came in saying to leave the room because the visiting hour has ended for the day... 
 
Sy: bye taeng! 
 
Sooyoung yelled.. The lights turned off... Tiffany went out of her hiding spot and slowly check the outside if theres anyone coming..
 
All clear..
 
Tiffany recieved a text from jessica
 
From jess
 
Tiff good night! All clear.. Sooyoung's friend is on the job.. She will come any minute to check up on you.. And please.. Rest ..bye! Luv ya! 
 
To tiff
 
Tiffany quickly replied to jessica..
 
From tiff
 
Thank you.. Good night. I promise i will rest... Love you too :) 
 
To jess.
 
 
 
"You must be tiffany" 
 
Tiffany was startled with a the sudden voice.. 
 
Tf: oh.. Yeah.. And you are?
 
"Nana.. Nice to meet you.. I will be responsible for taeyeon..tonight. Please make yourself comfortable anywhere in this room and dont leave the room." 
 
Tf: thank you nana
 
Nn: no problem.. If you want to leave this room you MUST call me... Heres my number.. Just call me and i'll you wherever you want.. And im warning you.. That dont make any loud noises.. I cant promise you that i will be here on time once you call me but i'll try my best okay? 
 
Tf: dont worry i will stay here.. I wont make any sound.. Im just going to sleep here thats all.. Taeyeon is all i need.. Thank you. I appreciate your help.
 
Nn: no worries... Just relax i got you. And tiffany.. Im not really allowed to let any person to stay here.. Im just doing this because sooyoung asked me to.. You know how annoying she can be when she wants something.. I cant let you slip every night... But once in a while i can.. But not every night.. Maybe twice a week.. 
 
Tf: really? You would do that? Thank you! You dont know how much this means to me nana... Thank you! 
 
Nn: welcome.. And keep it down okay? Well i need to go... Ill visit her but dont worry.. You wont notice me.. So i'll see you in the morning.. I going to wake you up in the morning.. Okay? 
 
Tf: got it....
 
Nana left tiffany..
 
 
...........
 
Tiffany's Pov
 
Finally alone...
 
Tae i cant cry anymore.. I need to be strong. At least you are still here.. You are not dead.. You look like one but your soul is still here.. You are still here.. Be strong.. I know you can make it back.. We can be strong.. I promise you that.. We will stay strong..
 
I looked at taeyeon.. I studied her face.. Feel her face.. Feel how soft and smooth it is.. Like a baby's face.. 
 
I smiled.. The feeling of your skin gives me sparks... Electric..
 
Even if you dont do anything you still make me feel like im flying... How can you do that? Tae? 
 
I held taeyeon's hand.. It was soft.. But cold...
 
Dont leave me tae.. Not yet..not when i realize that you love me... Not when we have the chance to be together...
 
I laid beside taeyeon.. I put her arms around my waist like she use to do and rest my head on her chest... 
 
Thud... Thud... Thud...
 
Thats what i can hear.. Your slow heart beat.. Your heart that beats for me.. I know it beats for me... Because im yours and youre mine tae...
 
I hugged taeyeon... I feel empty.. Although you are here.. You still cant hugged me as tight as you used to hug me.. You cant kiss the top of my head... And... You cant say good night to me... 
 
Tf: good night tae... I love you... 
 
I peck on taeyeon's lips... It was soft... And warm..
 
I fell asleep...
 
..........
 
 
No one's Pov
 
Finger moves a little... 
 
"I love you too fany~ah.... Where are you?i cant see you.. Where am i? Fany? " 
 
Wuuhhhhaaat? Taeyeon is still alive? Hehehe see i didnt kill taeyeon.. You guys must be mad at me now.. Sorry :( keep reading my story okay? Dont forget to comment and subscribe! Thank you! Bye!