Bagel with Cream Cheese and Coffee

When can I be happy?

 

Taeyeon's Pov
 
Another boring day.. I sighed.. When can i have an interesting day in my life?? I mean i have great friends..no change that to crazy friends.. When were together its like world war II all over again with our loud voices and laughters.. But after that i feel empty and.. And.. And... Lonely.. I dont know whats wrong with me.. i feel when im with my firenda but im still looking for that happiness that can fill all the empty space inside me...The only time i dont feel lonely  is when im with all my friends..or with my family. Unfortunately i dint live with my parents anymore since i live alone in my apartment.. This place is too big for one person to live in, honestly its too big for two.. Yes two.. I have a maid that lives with me but rather than calling her maid i treat her as my little sister... Her name is Seohyun/ Seo Juhyun. She lives with me and do all the cleaning and everything tha have to do in the house but even though she does everything for me i still know how to take care of myself.. Im not spoiled by my parents and im happy that im not. 
 
Im the one that enrolled her to the most expensive school that she can go to her in Korea and its not very far away from her which is good.. She hesistated taking my offer but soon accepted it since its once in a life time opportunity.. She goes to school with my friend Yoona.. A year older than Seohyun. I dont want Seohyun to be stuck as a maid for the rest of her life.. Shes is very kind, smart, and hardworking person and she deserve to be in a better position in life... She is already alone since her mother died 3 years ago who also took care of me since i was a kid.. So in other words i was with Seohyun since i was a kid. Her father also died when seohyun was 9 years old. He was a great father to be honest.. He does everything for seohyun and in one snapped he was gone..  Seohyun dont deserve this so my family treated her as one of the Kims.. Im happy to have her as my sister becuase im the only child..
 
I was on my way to the kitchen when i saw my breakfast on the table and also saw seohyun standing up looking staright at me with a smile..
Sh: morning mi- i mean unnie
Ty: yawn* morning 
Sh: enjoy your meal
Ty: come eat with me
Sh: oh- ah no thanks unnie you can go first.. But thank you
Ty: no no.. Come eat with me.. You have school too. You dont want to be late right? So come eat with me.. I know your hungry..
Sh: ohhh okay unnie.. Thank you..
Ty: and stop being awkward with me please.. Im like your older sis so be comfotable and treat this as your iwn house okay? Weve been here for 3 years now and yet your still uncomfortable...
Sh: but-
Ty: no more butts.. Hehehehe 
Sh: unnie~ but okay... Thank you really.. Im thankful
Ty: come eat now.. Im starving!
 
We ate our breakfast and i insisted driving seohyunto school so that she wont be late for school and less work for her too. After i drop her off i went straight to the office.. 
Employees: morning Ms. Kim
Ty: morning... Please give all the paperworks and schedules for today in 15 minute.. and can somone bring some coffee? Please and thank you..
 
I left and went straight to my office.. Oh! I forgot to tell you.. Im the CEO of SOSHIWORLD CORPORATION.. My dad owns a lot of companies and all of them are big companies.. Such as this.. This company is really big in the business industry.. And im proud to say that im part of making it big and famous.. 
 
I got all my work done after 3hrs and 30mins.. All i have to do today is to meet up with this new clients that my business is to be partnered.. Means im meeti g their CEO which is a big meeting well not big in terms of number of people but big in terms of importance... So i have to look presentable infront of this CEO. The meeting start at 2:30pm i have alot of time to spare.. So i went out for lunch at this small cafe i love to go to.. as usual not a lot people..  Theres only 2 of us in there.. The owner and me.. She knows.. Shes an old lady, a really nice lady..her name is GRANDMA JOONSUNG
Js: omo! Taeyeonah.. Its been a while since you last visited this place.. How are you? You lost some weight.. Dont stress yourself  okay? Do you want the usual?
Ty: ne..its been a while.. And im doing well.. I guess ive been missing my lunch this past days because theres a big even going to happen today.. Thank you for your concern grandma.. And yes.. I want the usual..
Js: ill make extra special for you since youve been neglecting yourself.. 
Ty: kamsamida!
 
I waited for my order.. Whe i heard the bell ring at the door.. It unsual to have costumers here so its rare to see new faces her.. Means i need to check out who came in..
I saw a lady.. She looks like shes in a hurry.. Messy hair.. And uneven make up.. She must be in a important meetin or something.. She went straight to the counter and ask grandma so give her some bagel with cream cheese and coffee..
 
After the lady ordered she looked at her phone.. I guess to check her watched.. She sigh in relief?? 
Js: taeng~ heres your order.. Bagel with cream cheese and coffee...
Thats whe i realized we ordered the same meal.. She looked at me for a second.. Maybe Also thinking the same thing as me..
I went to the counter and paid my meal.. I went back to my table and eat it happily.. When i felt a tap on my shoulder.. I looked who it was... Its the woman.. Her hair is now fixed and she actually looked pretty... Wait what?! Taeyeon i know your a lesbo and everything but you can fall for someone you just meet...
Ty: yes? May i help you?
Tf: can i sit here?
I gave her a confused look.. Im sure tha theres two table here inside of the cafe.. One where im sitting and the other is on the other side of the room.. 
Whe i gave her that look.. She realize why i did that.. She pointed to the wall... I saw a small bug on the flower vase..
Lady: i dont like insects.. 
Ty: oh.. Well.. Suite yourself... I dont mind.
Lady: thank you..
She gave me this eyesmile... That took my breath  immideately...
We eat in silents as i was busy looking at my phone.. I was checking if i have mails and also my other paperworks.. I finished all of them.. I finished my work for the whole month.. Woooowww i work fast.. Thats why i feel so stress... I looked at the lady.. She was just eating and looked very lost with her map... I saw where shes heading to.. Not far from my building..
Ty: you know i could take you to that place.. I work close to that.. 
Lady: oh.. You dont have to.. But if you dont mind.. Would you be able to tell me the direction? Im just walking... Its fine..
Ty: okay.. Then.. You sure?? I can give you a lift..well just walk straight to the stop light.. Then turn right until you reach the park.. After turn left and go straight ahead and youll see that place.. 
Lady: actually im not going there.. Im meeting someone important.. Im meeting her in that area....and thank you!
Ty: i see..and your welcome... May i know your name?
Lady: tiffany.. Hwang Tiffany... And you?
Ty: im Ta- 
Ring! Ring! My phone rang all of a sudden stopping me from talking..
Ty: excuse me i need to take this..hello? Oh.. Okay.. Yeah i know.. Thank you.. Ill be there in 5 minutes..bye...ummmm.. I need to go.. Nice meeting you..
Tf: bye! And thank you again!
Ty: grandma!!! Im leaving!! Bye bye
Js: take care!!! Bye!
 
I went to the office.. Its already 2:20! I have a meeting in 10 minute! I went to the washroom and clean myself.. Put make up on, fixed my clothes..i went outside and took my folders and my suitcase.. Now im ready!
Employee: miss kim.. The clients is already in the room.. She just came so dont worry about being late..
Ty: thank you.. 
I went inside.. Her back was facing me so i cant see her face..
Ty: uhhh hi.. My name is Taeyeon.. Kim Taeyeon.. The CEO of SOSHIWORLD CORPORATION.. Im looking forward on working with you especially that our business is going to merge.. May i know your name?
She turned around..
 
Tf: Hwang Miyoung or Hwang Tiffany... Its nice to see you... Again..
 
Ty: you?!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
hi everyone!! I hope you like this first actual chapter of my story.. Please comment on your opinoins! And sorry if i have grammar or spelling mistakes.. English is not my first language sooo yeah....