Notes

When can I be happy?

 

 
Hi guys! Sorry if its a late update... I was sleeping.. I was too tired.. Had a party and sleep really sorry it its late :( dont forget to comment and subscribe
 
 
Tiffany's Pov
 
Hmmmm.... I woke up... Expecting to lying in taeyeon's chest right now.. Unfortunately... Shes gone?
 
Shes gone?! 
 
Where did she go? 
 
Thats why im feeling cold! She wasnt beside to warm me up :(...... 
 
Tf: tae? Taetae? TAEYEON?! 
 
I yelled.. But no answer from her.. I quickly got up and look for her.. In bathroom kitchen... In the other rooms that we dont even use... But theres no taeyeon.. I went back to our bedroom and i went to take a shower... After taking i will need to look for taeyeon. Where the hell did she go? 
 
After i took a shower.. I quickly went back to the room... I noticed something.. Its was pink.. My eyes sparkled.. Pink....
 
Theres a pink note.. Beside a pink dress... Huh... Maby thats for taeyeon... Should i read it? Yeah i should.. 
 
I open the note and to my surprise its actually for me... From byuntaekid...
 
The note says....
 
Goodmorning... You may be wondering why im not beside you when you woke up... Do not worry.. I'm still here in the island.. Just somewhere else.. This is the first note out of 5 more notes you must read to get where i am.... Since this is the first note it will be long.. All i need you to do now is put the dress, and put make up on if you want to look good.. But you are already beautiful without any makeup.. Its your choice... The dress that im talking about is the dress beside this note... Once you finish getting ready.. You will have to go to the swing where we usually nap... Theres another note there that you will need to get to the other station.. Thats all.... I love you :) 
 
From byuntaekid
 
I put the dress on and light make up... Then quickly left the cabin... I walk towards the swing ..
 
I saw a lady wearing a pink shirt... That must be it.. 
 
I went closer to her... She smiled at me and hand me a note that looks similar to the first note...
 
I read it again..
 
Hello my love! Finally you arrive at the first stage! Wohoo! Now you must go to the station where we have seen the whole island within seconds.... What could that be?? You must figure it out my love! Bye! And i love you! Again! 
 
From byuntaekid..
 
I smiled on how taeyeon can sound like taeyeon in just a note.. 
 
Hmm see the whole island? 
 
Ah! I got it! Zip lining station! 
 
I went to the zip lining station.. And i was right! Theres a guy wearing pink! I ran towards him.. He bowed at me and gave me another note..
 
This is the second stage! Good! You are really smart my love! Now you must go where we see another world... Too hard? I'll give you a clue... The color is blue... Bye my love!! I love you! 
 
From byuntaekid..
 
Another world? And blue? What could that be? 
 
Blue? Whats blue? Sky? Water?
 
Water.....
 
Ah hah! Scuba diving station! 
 
Im so good at this :) 
 
I ran towards the station and saw a girl wearing pink. 
 
She bowed and smiled at me before she gave me the note that i needed..
 
Stage 3! Two more to go before you will see me!  Now you will head to where we caught caught different species that you hate to see... Bye! I love you! 
 
From byuntaekid... 
 
Species that i hate to see... I only hate fish.. And bugs... But we didnt really caught any bugs so it must be fishing! 
 
So its the fishing station! 
 
I went to the fishing station... 
 
And i was right! A guy wearing a pink shirt is there! 
 
He smiled at me and gave me the note..
 
4th stage! One more to go!!! Now you have to go where you met three new friends! Bye i love you and i'll see you soon! 
 
From byuntaekid
 
Three new friends? Sehun, chanyeol, and taemin! 
 
The main building! 
 
I ran to the main building.. Im already tired from running.. I started walking and  i heard a roar... Is that a motorcycle?
 
It is! Sehun is driving it... Its covered with pink bow! Its so cute! He is aslo wearing a pink shirt! 
 
He waved at me..
 
And i wave back at him.. He stop in front of me...
 
Shn: need a ride? 
 
I nodded... The main building is pretty far.. Luckily sehun came...
 
Im now riding the motorcycle with him..
 
Tf: sehun? Where taeyeon? 
 
Shn: im sorry ms hwang.. Taeyeon noona told me not to tell you.. You must find her.. Im only here to give you a ride...
 
I nodded.. Sehun broght me to the main building... 
 
And saw two people wearing pink... They bowed at me.. The guy gave me the note while the girl blinfolded me...
 
I read the note
 
My love! Last stage! A girl will blindfold you so dont worry she will you to me... Bye my love! I'll see you! 
 
As what taeyeon told me in the note girl blinfolded me..
 
Girl: ms hwang.. Just follow me... I'll lead you to where ms. Kim is. 
 
I followed the girl she is holding my arms... Then she let go..
 
Tf: where are you? Are we here?
 
Girl: oh no.. We still have to walk for a few minutes.. Just follow me..
 
She then held me again.. But it seems familiar... Its weird... Her touch is different now... She is warmer... Bu i didnt say anything and just followed her.. 
 
Tf: are we close?
 
The girl didnt asnwer and just keep walking with me... 
 
The girl finally made me sit... On a chair... I guess i reach my destination.. 
 
Tf: thank you... 
 
The girl took my blind fold off.... Im expecting to see the gorl but instead i saw taeyeon standing infront of me smiling widely.. She is wearing a beautiful dress... Mix pink and blue.. She looks so beautiful with her hair a bit curly and light make up on... 
 
Ty: last destination my love...
 
Tf: wheres the girl? 
 
Ty: she left long time ago...
 
Tf: so it was you who was walking with me? 
 
Ty: you got it right! 
 
Tf: thats why it feels so familiar! 
 
Ty: hehehehe..i know you are hugry so lets have breakfast now... Im sorry if you walk for so long..
 
Tf: no its okay.. I had fun! Thank you! 
 
I just notice that we are in the middle of the beach... I see everything is pink! My eyes are glittering of what im seeing... Am i in heaven? Pink heaven? 
 
I see balloons and they are pink, table is also pink.. Omg! Everything is pink! 
 
Ty: i see you like the pink theme...
 
Taeyeon teases me.. But who cares? She spend so much time to do this...
 
I nodded...
 
Then we started eating... We just snjoyed our food.. Theres so many of them by the way. All are my favorites! 
 
When we finish taeyeon excuse herself.. She told me she needs to go to the bathroom... 
 
So i waited for a while.. I see her coming back but with a pink flower with her... 
 
Ty: hi honey~ here this is for you... 
 
Tf: wooow! Thank you tae tae! Youre so sweet! 
 
Ty: sigh* youre welcome.. Theres more though.. 
 
Tf: huh? Really tae? Youve done so much already... 
 
Ty: now... Its not enough.. I want to do this for the last time... 
 
Last time...
 
Then it hit me... Today is the day that taeyeon is leaving me... 
 
Ty: dont me sad... We still have few hours left.. Lets not waste it..
 
I nodded...
 
Taeyeon stood up in front of me...
 
Ty: ahem! Okay... Hhooooo... Relax..
 
This made me laugh a bit.. She looks really nervous..
 
Ty: Hwang Tiffany.... I remember when i first met you... It was in a cafe .. You look like you just came from a storm because you were in a hurry... What both of us didnt know that we were meeting each other. I was waiting for my food to come.. As you ordered your food.. When my food came we both realize that we ordered the same food... We stared at each other thinking "we ordered the same food"... Then i just went and ate my food when suddenly you tap my shoulder asking if you could sit in my table. I gave you a questioning look because i know theres another table in the cafe. You told me that you hate insects... So i just let you sit beside me. We didnt really talk. You were looking st your map.. You look vey lost while i was busy looking through my work... When i notice that you look lost i tried to ask you.. If needed a ride to your destination but you rejected it... But i still helped you where to go... Whe i left you... I quickly went to my office and cl told me that my future business partnet is waiting for me.. When i went to the meeting room... We meet again... It was surprising! I did not expect this to happen.  You told me you want to be my partner.. And no need to convice you to be my partner since i helped you in the cafe.... 
 
Tf: y-you remember me? 
 
My eyes were getting teary.. She remembers me ....
 
She nodded at me... Her eyes are also red and watery
 
Ty: w-we soon became.. Friends.. When you discovered that im a lesbian.. You avoid me.. When you found out that your boyfriend is gay.. You insulted every gay/lesbian people.. And i was hurt.. For two years i did not talk to you other than the business... And in those two years.. I felt like i died.. You didnt know that i have feelings for you.. After we became friends again.. And our business expanded.. It even reach america.. Where i am heading later on... Sob*  when we gotten closer.. I promised you that i wont let you be alone anymore.. I agreed.. Because i love you and i dont want to see you hurt...chuckled* we even went for a week vacation in jeju.. You met my parents and my sister who you thought my girlfriend...a grandma also told us about the sunrise story... At first i didnt believe it but when we first kissed.. I knew that the grandma is right... After our kiss became closer and almost like a couple.. You know how happy i am to be able to kiss you and hug you at night.. Even though we werent a couple or officialy couple.. We act like one.. It confuses both of us.. Until we went back to work.. Many things change.. We usually do skinship.. Chuckled* i remembered when we have to help sooyoung and sunny be back together.. Because sooyoung got confuse with her feelings.. She liked you... But she chooses sunny in the end because you scared her by almost having with her... A lot of things happened to us.. We have bad times and good times but those times were the best time of my life because i was with you the whole time... Sob* and.... And... Another two years or three is going to pass without you...i dont want it.. Because im sure i feel like a im going to die or half of my heart is going to be taken away from me..yes tiffany i remember everything... Im sorry if i took too long.. I just want you to know that you change me for the better, you made me feel love, you complete me, and without you im feel nothing... I.. Im INLOVE with you Stephanie Miyoung Hwang... 
 
Did she just said that she is INLOVE with me? 
 
Im so touch by taeyeon's note... Im already crying... She was too... I can not take it anymore and went to hug taeyeon...
 
I hug her so tightly.. She was also hugging me.. As tight..
 
Tf: thank you tae... I love you too.. Im also inlove with you... Thank you... Im also nothing without you.. You made me realize that love has no boundaries... You are the person that made me feel this way.. No one ever made me feel this way except you..and im thankful that i made you feel love too..  
 
We stared at each other and kiss passionately... I dont want to let go.. Taeyeon pulled me closer.. I pulled taeyeon's neck closer to.. I dont want to let go.. I dont feel lust.. I feel love between our kisses.. I feel wet liquid coming down my face.. Taeyeon was crying as she kiss me... 
 
After a few minutes.. We pulled away.. I see her eyes red...
 
Ty: i remember now fany... I remember you.. I remember loving you even in the very beginning... And... Im going to selfish now.. I dont want you to be with anyone when i leave.. I want to be yours.. And you as mine... 
 
Taeyeon kneeled down..
 
Ty: i know i said we should break up on the last day.. But i dont think i can.. Let you go... So i want to this romantically.. Because i remembered tha i just told you to be my girlfriend... So now i want to do this properly..
 
Tf: t-tae...
 
I cant believe what she is doing.. She pulled out a black box under the table...
 
She opened it.. Its a key necklace....
 
She looked at me with her teary eyes..
 
Ty: tiffany hwang... I want you to be only mine... Will you be my girlfriend? 
 
Tf: sob* y-yes! Yes tae! I will! 
 
I hugged her... 
 
_____
 
No one's Pov
 
Taeyeon stood up and hug tiffany she spin her around.. Tiffany was laughing..
 
Ty: yes!!! TIFFANY HWANG IS MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!!
 
Taeyeon yelled at the ocean.. 
 
Tf: tae... You dork..  
 
Taeyeon went close to tiffany and put the necklace key  on tiffany.. 
 
Tf: why is it a key tae? 
 
Ty: because you are the person that can open and lock my heart.. Plus its a pair.. I have the lock.. 
 
Taeyeon showed her lock to tiffany..
I
Tf: thank you tae..
 
Ty: no... Thank you... 
 
Taeyeon hugged tiffany... 
 
Ty: hmmm i'll miss you.... Wait for me... I love you
 
Tf: i'll miss you too... I'll wait for you... I love you too... 
 
Hi guys! Sorry if its a late update... I was sleeping.. I was too tired.. Had a party and sleep really sorry it its late :( dont forget to comment and subscribe!