Pink....

When can I be happy?

 

Hi guys! My last update for today.. Hope you like it! Dont forget to comment and subscribe! 
 
 
Taeyeon's Pov
 
Today is our last day.. In the afternoon i will leave korea... Its my last chance to make tiffany cheerful and forget about our situation.. 
 
I woke up at 4 am to prepare a special breakfast for both of us.. With the help of my employees we can finish it in about an hour and a half.. I just wish we finish before tiffany wakes up. 
 
I wrote all the notes that i need... Cook all her favorite food for breakfast, everything is going to be pink.. Such as pink roses.. Pink tables and chairs... Just for my tiffany.  I must act cheerful outside.. To be honest im not a romantic person at all...but tiffany can make me do all this... Be romantic.. Be cheesy.. I dont even like skinships even though im a byuntae! She is a special girl that makes me feel this way.. And i want her to keep me feel this way.. Because it feels so good.. To be love by her and to love her back ..everything seems to be perfect..with her everything is perfect..
 
 
Shn: miss kim! The food is ready.. We will just keep it warm until ms. Hwang wakes up.. 
 
I saw taemin running towards me with a pink summer dress..
 
Tm: heres... The... Dress... That... You..... Want... Miss..... Kim......
 
Taemin is out of breath.. Who wouldnt? He ran half of the island just to get the dress and im thankful for that.
 
Ty: thank you taemin.. Here your other task... Sorry this requires running again.. Okay.. So you must go to our cabin quickly.. And once you get in.. You have to be quite.. Please try to be quite.. And just put the dress on the table with this note... Then you can leave and come back here and help us... Sorry.. I know youre tired already..
 
Tm: okay.. Its okay ms kim... As long as i make the two of you happy... I'll my best not to wake up ms. Hwang.. 
 
Taemin then ran to our cabin.
 
Cy: ms kim! The balloons are here... And roses are here too! Your gift is also here... All we need now is to place the note to each locations for ms hwang... And the other employees are already in their places... I can give them the notes if you want... But are they done? 
 
Ty: thank you chanyeol.. Yes they are all done.. You can go and give it to them.. Are they all wearing pink?
 
Cy: yes all of them are wearing pink. Okay.. I'll be back! 
 
Chanyeol ran away to give out my notes.. Those notes are meant for tiffany to read later on..  
 
I have a feelig that there is something missing.. Hmmm what is it? 
 
Gift - check
Pink dress - check
Balloons - check
Fooods - check
Notes - check
Roses - check
Tables and chairs - check
Locations - check 
 
Hmmm im sure that is it... All we need is tiffany.. I look around and all my employees are working hard.. Then sehun came to me..
 
Shn: miss kim.. Shouldnt you be ready? 
 
Ty: huh? What do you mean? 
 
Shn: you are still in your night gown miss kim... 
 
Ty: oh! I totally forgot! Thats what im forgetting! Okay i'll be back and change...
 
I quickly ran to the main building where my dress is... As you know my dress is not pink.. Its mix.. Pink and blue.. I love the color blue so i mixed it with pink! 
 
I took a shower.. But not in our cabin but in another cabin.. Put my dress on, put my make up on but just a light make up. After 30 minutes of getting ready i finally finished.. I look at myself in the mirror... I look good! My hair is slightly curly and im wearing a light make up.. Not too much.. Im wearing the summer dress. 
 
I went outside... I see everything from afar... This is it! I can do this... I must hide first.. I look around.. And i saw bunch of flowers.. It made me think..
 
Flowers.... 
 
Flowers...
 
Ohhhh!!! I forgot about the flowers!!!! I must go find a pink flower! 
 
I quickly panicked.. Ran around to find a pink flower when sehun saw me..
 
Shn: ms kim are you okay? 
 
Ty: no! I forgot a pink flower! A flower that i will give her later on! 
 
Shn: not to worry... I already prepared that.. I know how much you love giving ms hwang a flower.. So i decided to prepare it myself.. Just in case you forget about it.. And now you will need that... Its pink so dont worry..
 
Ty: oh my gosh sehun! You are a life savor! I just wish everything will be fine
 
Shn: not to worry.... We got you miss kim.. Just go with a flow.. We have plan b and c in case... Just relax and leave this to us.. Just ready yourself to face your princess..
 
Ty: youre a good employee and a good friend too.. Thank you..
 
Shn: my pleasure ms. Kim...
 
Ty: call me taeyeon... Its better... Be less formal.. I feel like all of you here are my friends so dont be formal to me.. 
 
Shn: o-okay ms k- i mean taeyeon... By the way.. You can just go to the cabin close to tables and chairs.. Its hidden so tiffany wont see you easily.. You can hide there and the flower and the gift are there.. Even the note you wrote for her..
 
Ty: okay.. Thank you again! 
 
I headed  to the hidden cabin..
 
I see everything is here.. All  i need...
 
Cant wait!!!  Our last day together...
 
I feel some tears coming down my cheeks.. I just let it flow... I have to let it flow before i face tiffany.. I need to look cheerful and happy in front of her so that she wont get hurt.. Just thinking about leaving tiffany and letting her be alone makes my heart hurt... Also the thought that she might love someone else makes me angry.. What if she falls for nichkhun? What if once i come back she doesnt love me anymore? Many things can happen.. People change.. But i wish our love wont change.. I wish it becomes stronger as years passed... Tiffany.... leaving you is like taking out half of my heart away from me.. This cause me so much pain...  But i know you can fix it... Once i get back..  I'll be back...
 
Hi guys! My last update for today.. Hope you like it! Dont forget to comment and subscribe!