Left...

When can I be happy?

 

Hheeeeeellllllllooooooooo!!!!! Update!!! New chapter!!! Well not very long though.. But you know i will update later.. Anyways dont forget to subscribe and comment!! Hope you enjoy this chapter!! 
 
 

No one's Pov

 
Everyone is still quite and shock..
 
"What is going on?" All of them thought
 
The doctor finally arrived..
 
Doc: i see you guys realize that taeyeon is alive... Smirk* 
 
The four girls just nodded while looking on the floor feeling embarrassed.. 
 
Doc: hehe.. Anyways.. Hello kim taeyeon..
 
Doctor said it very calmly as he wave his hand in front of taeyeon's face
 
Ty: hi doc! 
 
Responded quickly..
 
Doc: oh good! Blindness check! Mute check! Loss of hearing check! Okkkaaaayyyy! Taeyeon... Can you see my face? 
 
Ty: yes doc... 
 
Doc: what are you feelin right now? 
 
Ty: ummm other than feeling the pain.. My head hurts a little.. My eyes are feels hot.
 
Doc: okay.. Thats okay.. Its natural to feel that after being asleep for 3 months.. 
 
Ty: 3 months?! 
 
Taeyeon yelled..
 
Ty: sooyoung! My company? How is it? Is everything okay? Did something happen? 
 
Sy: uhhh... How do i answer this... Taeng.. Its no longer YOUR company...
 
Ty: WHAAT?!
 
Su: you still own it.. Well half of it.. You are in a merge business now..'dont you remember? Tiffany is your business partner..
 
Ty: uhhhhhh!!! My head.!!! 
 
Doc: okay okay.. Nurse let taeyeon lay down on her bed..
 
Tf: tae.....
 
Ty: yes? !
 
Tf: are you okay?
 
Ty: no! I dont like to be part of a merge! I want to raise my business on my own.. Sooyoung fix this! Cancel the merge what ever it takes.. And call dad.. Tell him to stop it..
 
Sy: we cant taeng.. You must wait for another 2 years to be able to be separated again.. But its not going to be good.. For your compnay...
 
Doc: okay.. Guys. Please dont stress the patient for now.. Maybe wait for a week until you tell her about the company problem...
 
Js: why cant she remember? Remember us but not tiffany? 
 
Doc: yes.. She cant remember some things that happened a while ago.. Well for taeyeon.. All the memories 2-3 years from now has been erased.. 
 
Yn: thats why she cant remember he merge and how she is so in love with tiffany... 
 
Ty: im not in love with anyone! Will you stop it! I told all of you that im no longer a lesbian! 
 
Sy: sigh* lets go outside..
 
Sooyoung glared at taeyeon before she left..
 
"Why are you being like this taeng?" Sooyoung asked herself
 
Doc: okay... She forgot everything 2-3 years from now.. And there are other effects such us changing attitude.. Or just mood swings.. And will always be mad but..its not going to be like this forever.. Its temporary.. But we are not sure when it will stop.. And her amnesia.. Its not thet bad.. Usually it would erase every memory that a patient have... Its still good that she remember a lot.. But i dont know if she will remember the other things that happened 2-3 years from now.. 
 
All of them nodded ...
 
All of them are sad... Because its not the taeyeon that they know.. Its no longer that they love
 
Doc: dont be upset.. There still a chance to change her.. Lets be happy that she is still alive.. Please think positive.. 
 
They nodded again...
 
..........
 
4 days later..
 
Ty:thanks...
 
Nana: no problem... 
 
Taeyeon sat on her bed as she look out of the window..
 
She just spaced out..
 
Ever since taeyeon woke up she would act cold towards tiffany.. She doesnt like how tiffany call her "tae tae", she just doesnt want tiffanybto be around her but her mother and father demanded to let tiffany stay and take care of her until she fully recovers...
 
Tiffany just on the couch staring at taeyeon..
 
"Please talk to me tae, please look at me, and please love me again" tiffany thought as she continue staring at taeyeon..
 
Ty: stop staring at me will you! Its annoying..! 
 
Tf: s-sorry... 
 
"Aish! Why cant she just leave me alone..!? She is always here! Im sick of her! Cant she see? I dont like her! Or love her! And she is suppose to be at work but noooo she insist to stay here to "take care of me" huh? She is just doing tha for an excuse so she doesnt have to go to work.. She is not suppose to leave our comapany!she aske me so many questions too! and she is everywhere! she is making me feel hopeless! she does everything for me and wont let me do it myself! i just hate this!!!!! arrggghh!!! My head!" Taeyeon complain in her head. 
 
Tf: uhhh.. Tae? Are you hungry.. Do want something to eat? Ill go get you some food.. 
 
Ty: no... And stop calling me tae! 
 
Tf: ....okay..
 
Tiffany was about to leave the room with her teary eyes..
 
Ty: wait! 
 
Tiffany stop.. She turned around... 
 
Tf: yes tae? 
 
Ty: wait...call hyuna... My ex... And again. Stop.calling.me.tae! 
 
"H-hyuna? H-her ex girlfriend? W-why? " tiffany questioned...
 
Tf: w-why?
 
Tiffany's eyes are getting teary..
 
Ty: why cant you just do what im asking you without questioning it? 
 
Tf: b-because...
 
Ty: because you are concern.. And hoping someday i will like you...? Huh? Well its never going to happen! 
 
"She is not taeyeon.." Tiffany thought...
 
Tf: yes! Im hoping someday you will love me again! What? Is that wrong? Is it wrong to love you? Is it because you are no ponger a lesbian? Well kim taeyeon.. Im not lesbian! Im not interested on girls! But... But... Im only interested in you.. I hated you before because youre a lesbian..! But i soon fell for you because you were nice, kind, and caring, and smart, pretty.. You have everything that a guy and a girl can like! You cant blame me to love you when before you did love me too! But maybe ... Moving on will stop us from fighting... Fine kim taeyeon... I'll stop coming.. Here.. I'll just see you back in the company.. ! 
 
 
 
Tiffany ran out of the room.. Leaving taeyeon shock...
 
"She left... She really left..." Taeyeon thought..
 
Kim taeyeon! Why are you so mean!!! Poor tiffany... Hahahaha i love how im so into the story and im the writer! Any ways! Thank you for the concerns... Im feeling better now! Thank you! Dont forget to subscribe and comment okay? Bye!!