Ultrasound....

When can I be happy?

Guys check out my other story i wrote before this. Not as long as this though 

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/403110/should-i-let-go-jessica-sifany-taeny-taeyeon-tiffany-girlxgirl-taesic

 

 

Taeyeon's Pov
 
Ahh its good that we are finally official now! Finally!!! 
 
I woke up with a very beautiful woman in front of me. She's though which activated my byuntae side of me.. I remember what happened last night. Ahh everything was perfect.. Everything.. When we finally become official! I can get use to this.. Being with tiffany for the rest of my life..
 
Hmmm life is good... I remember how our friendship started on the wrong foot. In the end we became closer. I remember all the problems we have to face. In the end our relationship became stronger. Everything that happened to us... It cause us to be there for each other and love each other even more. I can totally face another problem in my life as long as i have tiffanu beside me. She is my energy, my strength, happiness, she is everything to me. Plus the child she is carrying... That child will make me love her even more... It will cause me to treasure her even more and be more resposible since im having a family.
 
Im really looking forward on meeting our baby. Even though i have to wait for months and months im already ready for this.. Becoming a father.. And a mother.. For my child.. Our child..
 
I felt the body that im hugging moved... I knew shes already awake..
 
Tf: hmmmm yawn*
 
I gave her a peck on the cheeks.. And the forehead
 
Ty: good morning mrs. Kim~
 
Tf: ohhhhhh~ i like how that sounds smirk*
 
Ty: hahaha whats with the smirk honey?
 
Tf: ohh nothing... 
 
Tiffany went on top of me and kissed me hungrily.. I responded immediately.. 
 
Ty:hmm~
 
I moaned..
 
Growlin sounds..
 
I heard a growling sounds coming from my tummy...
 
Tf: ahaha! You must be hungry baby.. Come lets eat breakfast! 
 
Ty: yeah kind of hungry... Lets go?
 
I stood up.. Im waiting for tiffany to follow me bu she did not move an inch..
 
Ty: uhh fanh ah? Are you not coming??
 
Tiffanu spread her arms towards me..
 
Tf: carry me!! 
 
Ty: haha! Okay.. But i just remembered.. Were both .. Hold on let me get us some clothes..
 
I walked towards our dresser..
 
Tf: nice honey~
 
She teased me which made me blush... 
 
I looked back at her.. 
 
Ty: yah~ stop staring at my !
 
Tf: ahhahahaha! As if you dont stare at mine.. Now you know how it feels like when a ert stares at your !
 
Ty: yah! Im not a ert! 
 
Tf: ahaha! Whatever you say babe...
 
Ty: if im a ert then you just admitted to yourself that youre also a ert!
 
Tf: im not as bad as you though..
 
Ty: hah! Right... Byunfany vs. byuntaeng? Even ask your dad and i bet he'll say youre more byun than i am!
 
Tf: whatever tae tae~ i know you like me doing you anyways..
 
Ty: yeah i do.. Before you drain all my energy!
 
Tf: cant help it honey!
 
I handed her clothes... But she did not move..
 
Ty: fany? Arent you going to change? Or do you want to stay ? Im fine with both smirk*
 
Tf: change me! Please! Oh wait lets take a shower first before changing! We both stink..
 
Ty: just you! Wahahaha!!
 
 
Tf: yah!! Mean! 
 
Ty: okay okay i'll stop.. Lets go shower...
 
Tf: carry me!
 
Ty: aigoo... Why are you being a baby now? 
 
Tf: what? I just like it! Hehehe... You have to take care of me now since we are having a baby..
 
Ty: aish now i have to take care two babies.. Ohh god why???!
 
Tf: yah!! Tae tae!!
 
Ty: im just joking honey...
 
We showered together.. And you know what that mean too right? After that i carried tiffany to our bed and put on our clean clothes the  clean the mess we made yesterday. After i carried her to the breakfast table.. I quickly made us some breakfast... But i also ordered some breakfast from the lobby.. A healthy breakfast for the baby..
 
We ate.. Well i ate.. Tiffany was being stubborn because she doesnt want to eat the vegestable.. I guess i have to deal with her since she is pregnant..
 
Ty: c'mon honey eat! 
 
Tf: no tae tae i dont like the taste of it!
 
Ty: but i thought you love vegestables?
 
Tf: i used too.. They taste horrible!! Ekk!
 
Ty: fany ah~ be a food girl and eat your vegestable..
 
Tf: tae no!
 
Ty: sigh.. Fine.. I wont force you.. But its for your own good and also for the baby..
 
Tiffany was silent...
 
Tf: fine i'll eat..
 
I smiled widely..
 
Ty: good!! Thats my fany! 
 
We finished eating.. Tiffany took long to finished it though.. At least she finished.. I feel bad though because i can see her trying to swallow the food.. So everytime she swallows a vegestable i would kiss her on the lips as a reward. 
 
Tf: tae dont you think we should have a baby shower soon? 
 
Ty: hmmm maybe.. When do you want to have a baby shower?
 
Tf: well lets do that when we know the gender of the baby okay? 
 
Ty: thats fine with me :)
 
Tf: speaking if gender.. What would you prefer boy or a girl?
 
Ty: well im okay with any but id prefer a boy for the oldest so that he could protect our his little sister..
 
Tf: aww tae tae! Thats so adorable!! But i like to have a girl first.. I dont know i think she will be very responsible and will take care of her baby brother..
 
Ty: thats also good.. But you know tiff i dont really care whethers its a girl or a boy... I will love that child like how i love you... 
 
Tf: aww tae tae youre so sweet! 
 
We cuddled and say chessy lines to each other.. Sigh* this is the life... Just relaxing with your love.. 
 
I wish it last forever...
 
 
__________
5 months later....
 
No one's pov
 
Today is the day that taeyeon and tiffany are going to find out the gender of the baby..
 
Taeyeon and tiffany are waiting for the doctor to call them for the ultrasound..
 
Doc: mrs. Kim? Can you come here?
 
Tf: oh o-okay... 
 
Taeyeon can see that her wife is nervous. They already know that the baby is doing well and is very healthy. Taeyeon is also scared and excited... Its the day that she will find out about their baby.. They havent done any ultrasounds before and its the first time. They wanna know what it looks like... The weirdest thing that only happens to tiffany is that her tummy is bigger than the regular size of pregnant woman when it reaches the fifth month. 
 
Tiffany entered the room.. Theres a monitor and bunch of wires and a bed... 
 
Doc: hello hello guys.. I know both of you are eager to see your child for the very first time. All we know is that you guys are doin a great job on taking care of this baby. I know this baby is very weak but as time goes by this baby is getting stronger and stonger... Which is really good :) now mrs. Kim can you lay down on the bed please?
 
Tf: uh y-yes... Tae?
 
Ty: im right here honey...
 
Tiffany held onto taeyeon's hand very tightly...
 
Doc: okay shall we start? 
 
They both nodded..
 
The doctor did his work.. He placed the medical intrument onto tiffany's tummy... 
 
Taeyeon and tiffany cant figure out what the baby looks like...they cant seem to figure out the shape...
 
They doctor also seems to be confuse... He looked at it very closely... 
 
Tiffany and taeyeon looked a each other... Its very visible that both of them are scared.. 
 
Taeyeon kissed tiffany's hand to calm her down.. 
 
Taeyeon mouthed "its okay" and tiffany nodded...
 
Doc: huh... I dont know if this is a good news or bad...
 
Ty: w-what do you mean doc? 
 
Tf: is our baby okay? 
 
The doctor smiled.. 
 
Doc: hmm your baby is very healthy... Or should i say babies...
 
Ty: BABIES?!
 
Tf: WHHHHAAATTTT????!!
 
 
 
 
Hi guys! Hope you like this chapter :) by the way i have another story.. I wrote it before.. Its called "should i let go?" Its not as long as this one though..about 33 chapters only? Its my very first story that i wrote i hope you guys check it out.. :) just go to my account and seach for it..