Kiss or Kisses?

When can I be happy?

 

Hellloooo!!! Sorry! I know you are going crazy right now.. Hehehe so heres my update for today! Plese comment and subscribe!! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
No on's Pov
Taeyeon and tiffany's lips were almost touching..
 
Closer...
 
Closer...
 
Until... 
 
Tiffany decided to close the gap between them..
 
Fireworks.. Everywhere.... Butterflies inside their stomach..
 
"Soft lips..." Both girls thought..
 
Taeyeon stop kissing tiffany... Her eye were wide open.. She stood up and about to leave.
 
Ty: we cant do this fany..we cant...dont fally for me..
 
Tf: why?
 
Taeyeon started walkng away..
 
"Yah! What are you doing kim taeyeon! Dont walk away! Its your chance to confess to her! Tell her you love her! She likes you too!!! Go and tel-" taeyeon's thought was cut off.....
 
Tiffany... She grabbed taeyeon's wrist to turn her around..
 
Ty: tiff- nmmjmnbnm
 
Tiffany kissed taeyeon again... It was gentle but passionate kiss..
 
Taeyeon is trying to push her but no use.. Tiffany is too strong.. Which is unsual..
 
"Shes kissing dummy! Kiss her back!!!" The other taeyeon said...
 
Taeyeon decided to give up... She kissed tiffany back.
 
Both girls were enjoying each other's lips... No one want s to pull away.. No one wants to stop.. They just want to keep going.. 
 
Taeyeon's arm are now around tiffany's waist.. Both arms are around her waist hugging her.. Pulling her closer.. While tiffany's arms are around taeyeon's neck... She wants to taste taeyeon's lips more.. She pulled taeyeon closer.. There are no gaps between there bodies and lips... 
 
 
The two wont stop there kissing..
 
Minutes passed.. They keep on kissing..
 
To gain oxygen the peck each others lips to make some few gap but no one wants to leave eac other's lips... They would go back to a passionate kiss when they have enough oxygen...
 
20 minutes later...... 
 
Tiffany decided to stop kissing her... Which make the other girl groan.. 
 
Tf: hehehe you like my lips that much tae tae? 
 
Taeyeon just gave her another peck on her lips, nose, forehead, chin, both cheeks, and her neck... 
 
Ty: not just your lips fany~ah smirk*
 
Tf: byuntae i see... Lets go home...
 
Ty: yess ma'am! 
 
They started walking..
 
"This is you chance now kim taeyeon.. Go hold tiffany's hands!" The other taeyeon said..
 
Taeyeon decided to hold it..
 
Tiffany gave her famouse eyesmile to taeyeon..
 
Which take taeyeon's breath away..
 
Taeyeon just gave her a smile that shows her chin dimples.
 
The two arrived... AWKWARD...... 
 
Ty: fany?
Tf: yes?
Ty: i'll go to sleep... Good night..
 
Tf: oh... Okay... Goodn-
 
Taeyeon kiss her again... It wasnt passionate it was just simple but still give tiffany butterflies..
 
Tf: night..
 
She finished her sentence... 
 
Ty: hehehe.. I'll just wash myself.. Do you want to go first?
Tf: oh no.. You go first.. I'll just go to my room.. Check if i have other things that i forgot to pack.. 
Ty: i see..
 
................
 
Tiffany's Pov
OMG........ H-her lips.. Her kisses... They are addicting... I want more of her...yah! Byuntae! ...... When she was hugging me.. We fit perfectly.. Like a puzzle.. It feel so good! 
 
I cant believe that i just kissed taeyeon.... KIM TAEYEON... And the surprising part is that she kissed me back! It feels so good! It taste so good...its so go-
 
Ty: fany im done! Wash yourself! Good night!
 
Tf: oh? Ne!! Thank you! Good night! 
 
I went to wash myself... Im still thinking about taeyeon...
 
Hmmm...... I seriously want more!
 
Ah-hah! I have an i dea..
 
I finish washing myself.. Turn off all the lights.. 
 
Instead of going to my room.. I went to taeyeon's room.. I see her.. With just shorts and tank top.. She looks so cute and hot at the same time..
 
Ty: omo! Fany? What are you doing here?!
Tf: sleeping... Hehehe
Ty: who said that you can sleep here?
Tf: well who said that you can sleep in my room yesterday? 
Ty: fine.... You win..
Tf: yay!! 
Ty: okay... Come here now! 
 
I ran to taeyeon's side.. I hug her.. She gladly let me hug her. Tae also hug me ...
 
Hmmm this is nice like before.. Head on her chest.. Arms around her waist... Taeyeon's arms around my waist... 
 
Yawn* 
 
Ty: no sleep.. Youre sleepy.. Go-
 
I cut her off by kissing her..
 
Ty: yah! You are addicted?! Aish.. You like my lips that much?
Tf : what if i say yes? Would you let me kiss again?
Ty: of course everyone loves my lips.. They want my lips to be theres only.. Unfortunately they cant have it.. Hehee
Tf: everyone?! They cant have it! Its mine!
Ty: just like that... "Its mine!" 
 
No one's Pov
 
Tiffany crawled up to taeyeon... Giving her the coldest stare ever...
 
Taeyeon is scared.. Since Hellfany is on... 
 
Tf: your lips.. Are mine only... No on else... If you let someone else kiss it.. Youre dead KIM TAEYEON.... Your lips are mine... My property..
 
Tiffany said while touching taeyeon's lips.. 
 
Ty: y-yes fany... Yours only.. Its only yours.. Hehehe...
 
Taeyeon was scared... 
 
Tiffany smiled...
 
Tf: good.. Now give me my property..
 
Ty: okay..
 
Taeyeon lean towards tiffany to kiss her.. Who gladly accept it... 
 
They kissed for about 5 minutes...then stop..
 
Ty: seriously im going to die if we kiss more than 30 seconds...
 
Tf: too bad.. Its mine now... Hhehehehe sleep.. Im sleepy..
Ty: i should have done that before...
 
Tiffany went back to her old position..
 
"How am i going to stop you from falling when you make me fall for you harder...?" Taeyeon thought..
 
 
Hi guys! This is just a short updatte... I might update later though.. I know alot of you were crazy about the last chapter so to stop you from losing control i made my update.... 
 
Dont forget to subscribe and comment!!!!!