New apperance/ favor/ promise?

When can I be happy?

 

Hi everyone! This is the second update for the day. Sorry if its late. I was still figuring out what to do for the next chapter... 
 
 
 
Taeyeon's Pov
 
I got home and quickly change my clothing to a more comfy one... I saw yoona with her luggage out. Is she leaving? What happen?
 
Ty: YOONG! Where are you?!
Yn: oh! Unnie! Youre here! 
Ty: whats with the luggage..
Yn: oh yeah that.. Well since we are okay with tiffany unnie now.. Then i decided to go live with her again.. I dont want to burden you anymore... Unnie.. Thank you for letting me stay here and i already talked to seohyun about this and she is fine with it..
Ty: aww yoong you dont have to leave.. Your not burden to me.Acutally its good that your here. I have so many bedrooms in here that i dont even use but if thats what you want then i respect your decision...
Yn: thank you for understanding... And i have to live with her... Tiffany unnie is probably having a hard time eating her foods because she cant cook... Youve seen it.. Shes skinny..
Ty: oh! Right.. Yeah.. Then take care of your unnie okay? Dont let her starve.. 
Yn: of course i wil ltake a good care of her.. I love my sister you know..
Ty: yeah yeah and youre welcome to come here anytime and you know where the spare key is placed so dont be shy to come here and steal my food okay? 
Yn: food? Yes! You know unnie.. Youre the first one that allows me to steal their food. You are such a nice person... That is why i love you so much!! 
 
Yoona hugged me.. Did i mention that she is really... REALLY strong!! I feel like im being squeeze!  
 
Ty: uhhhh.... Cant.. Breath... 
Yn: wooopps! Alright.. I need to go unnie.. I'll see yah sometimes okay? 
Ty: take care! Do you need help? 
Yn: no... I can carry this its just one luggage anyways... 
Ty: alright.. Let me you to the door..
 
Yoona bid goodbye to me. Sigh* ill miss that kiddo.. She is the only one that finish my food.. And its good since i dont eat alot because i get really fat easily.. Its weird how she is so skinny but she eats so much! 
 
Anyways... I just sat on the couch and watch tv.. Silents.... This is why i hate being alone.. It must be hard for tiffany to have this situation.. 
 
I continue to watch tv when i notice that its really late.. I should sleep now.
 
I went to my BIG bedroom...  And wash up first then layed down on the bed. 
 
Should i say good night to tiffany? What if shes sleeping and i wake her up? But what if shes NOT sleeping yet? Should i? Should i not? 
 
Ring! 
 
It was my phone. I got a message from TIFFANY! 
 
I quickly opened it 
 
From: fany
Goodnight tae tae! Thank you again! I hope i didnt wake you up! :) see ya next week! Bye! 
 
What should i say? Hmmm...
I type my message
 
From: Tae tae
Hi fany! You didnt wake me up. Actually i was planning to message right now to say good night and your welcome even though i didnt do anything... Ill see you next week okay?! Oh cant wait to know your favor..  Bye! Goodnight! Sweet dreams!  ^^
 
I was smiling ear to ear knowing that i'll be able to talk to her more comfortable and we can hang out like before..
 
Months past 
 
 
 
No one's Pov 
 
There business is now on top... Not only in Korea but in Asia! Its the best business in whole asia! Their business is very popular among investors.. And many of them wants to be part of it and only few investors are lucky to get part ownership. 
 
The two CEO of the business are very happy that they are on top. Even if their business is on the top they are always have time for their friends and family. They never stress themselves. Employees are very happy that their CEOs have a good relationship with them.
 
"Fany!" The small Ceo yelled
 
"Tae!" The eyesmiling Ceo yelled back. 
 
"Are you okay? You are spacing out a lot this days" taeyeon said
 
"Yeah im okay... Im just thinking.. Its good that our business is on top of the business industry all around asia" tiffany stated. 
 
Ty: yeah.. It feels good to be on top but lets not take advantage of our power that can cause bad things to people... 
Tf: yeah..i couldnt have done it without you tae. Your the best! Jjang! 
Ty: pffftt! Its you who im thankful with! You are the best! 
Tf: fine.. Were the best! Your are the best partner eva! 
Ty: you too!
 
The two CEO went back to work but they dont have to work a lot for the day because they have people that can work for them but they just want to check if theres anything that they should be aware of.. 
 
Tiffany and taeyeon came out of there office. Both of them spotted each other.
 
Ty: oh? Fany? Your done already?
Tf: yeah! You too? 
Ty: yes! I better go then... I'll see you tommorrow... 
Tf: wait! Na ah! Youre not going anywhere... 
Ty: what? Why?! 
Tf: remember my favor? 
 
Then it hit taeyeon... 
 
FLASHBACK
 
After tiffany's one week vacation she immediately went back to her office... 
 
Ty: oh? Fany! How's your vacation? 
Tf: it was very good! But to be honest.. I was a little bored because im all alone.. :( 
Ty: at least youve gain some weight.. Which is good! You look normal like before...  Its good to see you healthy! 
Tf: thank you for giving me a rest... 
Ty: you deserve it... 
 
They just stood there... Starring at each other... 
 
Tf: tae? 
Ty: hmmm? 
Tf: the.. Uhh.. Favor.. 
Ty: oh! Yeah! What is it? 
Tf: well ..... Ive been alone for 2 years..
Ty: ..... Im sorry about that..
Tf: its okay... Now i dont want to be alone... Sooo.. Uhhh
Ty: just say it fany. I'll say yes whether its good or not. Dont worry..
Tf: really?! Promise
Ty: yes.. I promise! 
Tf: okay... Well when im alone.. You MUST come with me wherever i go, whenever and join whatever i do. You will be responsible for me not being alone. I dont want to be alone anymore tae.. I hate that feeling of loneliness.. Please do this for me.. 
Ty: do you think i will say yes to that? 
Tf: im... Hoping... I-its okay if you dont want to do it... Eye smile* tears fell down her cheeks
 
Taeyeon melted.. 
 
Ty: yah! I didnt give you my answer yet! Dont cry yet! 
Tf: .......
Ty: fany.. I just promise you that i will say YES. Whatever it is! And its not a big task for me to do! And im not planning to let you be alone AGAIN.. You dont have to ask me.. Because thats what i want to do.. 
Tf: oh! Thank you tae! 
 
Tiffany hugged taeyeon.. Taeyeon melted again..
 
Ty: youre welcome... 
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
TY: oh.... Right... Where do you want to go? 
Tf: i dont know.. I just dont want to go home yet.. Its too lonely in there.. Yoona is not going to be home for the rest of the week. 
Ty: i see.. Hmmmm .. How about... Nah.. Thats too much.. 
Tf: what are you thinking anyways? 
Ty: well... Since youre going to be alone for the whole week ..... And youre not busy for the whole month.. Im just thinking that... Uhhh.. 
Tf: what? 
Ty: goingtovacationwithme.
Tf: come again? 
Ty: g-going... Uhhh to... Vacation.. Uhhh.. With.. M-me.. 
Tf: hmmmmm..... 
Ty: we can think of something else if you want.. 
Tf: No! No! I like it! I want to go for a rest with you! 
Ty: really?! 
Tf: yes! Where? 
Ty: my hometown.. Jenju 
Tf: okay! So you want to go now? 
Ty: uhh sure! How about you go home first and pack and ill do the same... Then i can pick you up...later 
Tf: okie! Omg! Im so excited! Yay!!!! 
Ty: me too! 
 
 
Tiffany's Pov
 
Im so excited! I cant believe that im going with My taetae! I cant believe it! Im so going to enjoy this! I pack up quickly and took all my stuff that im going to need! After that i pack some snacks to eat on the road so that we wont be hungry once we get there. 
 
I finished everything under 30 minutes. Wooww im fast! I think. All i have to do now is wait for tae tae to pick me up. I heard a car... I ran in front of the doorway and looked at the window.. Taeyeon is here! Im about to open the door to greet her when i notice that she was with a girl? What is that girl doing? 
 
 
I saw that girl hugging taeyeon. My blood boils! Who is she anyways? Why is she touching my tae tae?! Is she flirting with her?! Why is taeyeon not doing anything?!  Is she enjoying it? Why are they smiling? I couldnt take it anymore! I went to open my door and slam it open to make me notice by the two people but unfortunately they were too busy talking to each other. 
 
I see the girl's arm wrapped around taeyeon's arm... While taeyeon is smiling talking to her. The girl is now HUGGING taeyeon and taeyeon hugged her back! 
 
I went closer... Im still ignored... Closer... Ignored... Closer...
 
I can hear their conversation loud and clear. Thats how close i am to them right now.. 
 
Girl: awww taeyeoniee! Youre so cute! I just want to pinch you and take you home! 
 
What the hell? 
 
Ty: hehehe i am cute! Im cute ever since.. Kekeke 
 
Why is she flirting back... 
 
Cough* cough* 
 
That made the two people look at me..
 
Ty: oh! You are here! Thats good! Where is your luggage? I'll put them inside the trunk..
Tf: at the door way...
Ty: oks! I got this...
 
Taeyeon walk in front of the doorway.. I was still there glaring at the girl.. She was staring right back at me.. She was smirking.. Why is she smirking? 
 
Tf: who are you? 
 
Girl: why do want to know? 
 
I was taken back by her comment... 
 
Tf: why are you with taeyeon?
Girl: why cant i? Is taeyeon yours? I dont think so... Smirk* 
Tf: why yo-
Ty: oh! Fany! I see youre talking to my friend... 
 
Girl: yeah! Taeyeoniee! She is asking me questions.. 
Ty: oh yeah? What questions? 
Girl: who am i and why im with you? (Hugging taeyeon again) 
Tf: ......... 
Ty: oh! I forgot! Ummm tiffany this is hyuna.. Hyuna this is tiffany.. Hyuna happens to be living here in your area and i saw her near my hows to i just drove her here..
Hn: oh... Tiffany... Nice name..smirk* 
Tf: ...... Thanks.....  No expression*
Ty: hyuna.. Tiffany is my business partner... 
Hn: i see! She seems nice... As long as she is nice to you i'll be fine with her... 
 
What?! She is not the boss of taeyeon! Taeyeon can be friends with me without her permission.. 
 
Ty: ahaha youre so funny hyuna... Of course she is nice to me.. She is my friend! 
 
YeAh... Were FRIENDS taeyeon.... Were friends...
 
Hn: i see.... Anyways.. Im hyuna.. 
Tf: hyuna... Nice to meet you..
 
 
Hn: i'm taeyeon's ex girlfriend...
 
 
Ex girlfriend... Ex girlfriend.... X girlfriend..... Girlfriend...... 
 
WHAT?! 
 
 
Surprise by Hyuna's apperance? Just to add some drama in my story you know. She'll be appearing more than once in this story.. She'll be a heck of a pain in the to tiffany... Maybe... Just wait for the next chapter to know more about Hyuna. Okay?