Connections...

When can I be happy?

 

Hahaha its funny how i ask advice from my readers. Its ironic that i havent realize my uality sooner since ive been reading/writing girlxgirl fanfics... Sigh* anyways im really thankful with so many help from you guys :)) im so fluttered hehehe.. 
 
I wish i can see you guys in person to thank you... But im sure most of you wont like to share your real identity... Whatever.. I wish someday i'll meet at least one of you in person.. Just as strangers.. 
 
I seriously like to thank you im crying now! Kidding! Ive been thinking alot... And i did realize that i did felt some things towards my friends that are girls.. But i thought it was just a friendly feelings but now .... It seems more like i was attracted to them.. Wooow im slowwww.. Anyways... To some people who think i should tell my parents... Then my answer is a big no. Maybe my mom could accept me.. But definitely not my dad. Im a daddy's girl and he buys me girly stuff such as dresses and short shorts... Pretty much anything pink and purple since those are my favorite colours.. He even painted my room pink and purple since i want my room to look like it.. So yeah he raised me as his little princess since im the only girl and the youngest. Its harder to tell my parents because im the only girl... They always wish for a girl in a family.. Since i have two older brother.. And i came out and they will freak out if i tell them that im into girls. 
 
:( T_T im happy...but also sad.. Cuz i know i have to hide myself to everyone including my family and i hate that. I can act fine/happy/weird at school but at home.. I want to be me.. But i cant... Huhuhuhuh
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
________
 
No one's Pov
 
Taeyeon and kevin arrived at kevin's place.
 
Kv: this is where i live ... Taeyeon..
 
Ty: ohh i thought you live in a house not an apartment.
 
Kv: well i do have a house... But i'd rather live in a small apartment.. Living in a house makes me long for my childrens.. Especially for my youngest daugther.. 
 
Taeyeon look at kevin with pity..
 
Ty: dont worry uncle.. One day you'll see her again.. 
 
Taeyeon told kevin that as she put her hand on kevin's shoulder.
 
Kv: gomawo taeyeon.. 
 
Taeyeon smiled at kevin.
 
Kv: by the way... You told me that you dont live here in america right? 
 
Ty: ahh ne.. Im just staying here for 3 days to meet someone important.. I will need his permission..
 
Kv: ohh really? 
 
Ty: ne... Im quite nervous though..
 
Kv: well dont worry. Im pretty sure that he will give you permission on that something you want to do.. Because youre a good kid. 
 
Ty: thank you uncle.. By the way i need to go..
 
Kv: really youre going now? I was gonna ask you to stay for a bit.. Its been a while since i actually feel at home and comfortable around people except for my son... Maybe because you are a kind hearted.. 
 
Ty: thank you sir... Well i wont be doing anything for 3 days except convincing that person anyways.. So maybe i could just do it later.. I would like to join you and converse with you more uncle. I also feel comfortable around you. 
 
Kv: oh really?! Gomawo taeyeon! You dont know how happy i am! I hate being alone... Thats why.. In that case lets head to my apartment and have some drink! 
 
Ty: ahh hahaha okay uncle... Driver..
 
Taeyeon called her driver..
 
Driver: yes miss kim? 
 
Ty: you can go anywhere you want for now.. I'll call you when to pick me up okay? Here is some money.. Go and relax for a few hours...
 
Driver: ohh thank you miss kim! 
 
Ty: now go! Choo! 
 
The driver drove away.. As kevin and taeyeon head their way to the apartment..
 
Taeyeon and kevin arrived at the door.. Kevin search for his keys... Taeyeon looked at the apt. # and its the same apt.# as tiffany's dad's apt.# 
 
Kv: ah! Here it is!
 
Kevin openeed the door...
 
The inside of the house feels very empty..there not a lot of furnitures..theres two couches.. A coffee table in the centre, a flat screen tv attached to the wall, a big shelf full of books... Mostly business books... And theres a small kitchen .. Good for one person only.. And two bedrooms plus a bathroom.. Its small but its very welcoming to taeyeon but there something else that taeyeon feels inside the house.... That lonely feeling.. 
 
Something caught taeyeon's eyes... Is a picture hangin on the wall.. Its a stone grave.. Says 
 
"Miyoung Hwang
   1958- 1994
     R.I.P."
 
Taeyeon stared at it for long...
She is starting to feel weird.. Everything seems to be familiar to her..  
 
Miyoung...
 
Hwang.... 
 
Apt. #.... 
 
All are somehow connected to tiffany.. 
 
All of a sudden kevin spoke..
 
Kv: thats my wife's grave... My youngest daughter took a picture of it when she last time went here... She died here in america.. She have cancer.. 
 
Ty: im sorry.. Uncle..
 
Kv: no dont be.. Shes in a better place now.. Looking out for her children and me.. 
 
Ty: by the way uncle.. When did you came here in america?
 
Kv: ummmm 5 years ago?me, my wife,  My son and my second oldest daugther came here.. While my youngest choosed to stay in korea to run our business... At first i didnt let her but she insist to stay there and live independently.. 
 
Ty: ohhh i see... That must be hard right? Living all the things you love?
 
Kv: yes its very hard.. But lets not talk about the past... Past is past...
 
Ty: youre right uncle..
 
Kv: here have some juice..
 
Ty: thank you uncle... Uhh i notice you dont have much things in here.. Not even pocture of you family?
 
Kv: i dont want to keep a picture of my children in here because whenever i see it.. I ended up crying... So i keep all of them in our house.. 
 
Ty: i see...
 
Kv: by the way taeyeon... What kind of permission are yo asking that important person?
 
Ty: huh? Oh.... Well i want to let him know that i want to get married with his daughter..
 
Kv: you mean son?
 
Ty: no daughter uncle... 
 
Kv:'you mean... You-
 
Ty: im gay uncle.. Im sorry if i made you uncomfortable.. I'll leave now if thats the case..
 
Kv: oh no! Stay... Im just not use to it..
 
Ty: yeah... Some people are not use to it either... Sigh* but its somethig that we gays cant control... We just want to live normally uncle but the public are just too judgemental to people like us...
 
Kv: well im sorry to offend you.. But im a christian.. And i do not agree on those things... Im sorry..
 
Ty: dont worry uncle.. Im not forcing you to agree in my opinion.. Im just saying that its not our fault to become like this... We are also humans... 
 
Kv: ..... Why are you like that though? How did you become like that?
 
Ty: why? I dont really know uncle... Its not something that i choose to become.. How? It just happens... You'll feel it.. But one thing i can say is that we love people like how normal people would love each other... 
 
Kv: soo you have a girlfriend? Who is also gay?
 
Ty: yes i do.. And im very lucky to have her in my life.. You want to know why? She is fully package.. Nice, pretty, smart... Everything! And actually maybe she is gay now.. But before she was definitely straight.
 
She smiles as she thinks about tiffany's characteristics... 
 
Kv: wait..you made her gay? How did you do that? Do you really love her?
 
Kevin asked her few questions... 
 
Ty: i did not do anything uncle... She was against us gay people before... She hated them.. She avoids them.. Insult them.. All our friends hated her because most of our friends are also gay.. For 2 years none of them talked to her including me.. Well i did talked to her but only about important matters such as business.. But for those 2 years.. She thought she was the only one suffering.. She did not know that i was also suffering.. Seeing her chaging was hurting me... Not be able to see her beautiful smile was tortured for me.. It was really hard not to look at her.. Since i love her when we first met.. I fell in love with her... She took my heart on the day we met in the cafe.. It makes me go crazy uncle.. It was hard... But i survive.. A lot of things happened to both of us.. But the two of us did not let go.. There were misunderstandings.. But we were able to fix them...She suffered enough.. And i want to end it by marrying .... Because marrying will tell the whole world that she is taken my me... And im the one who will protect her until my last breath... Thats how much i love her.. Actually... If you put all the words... In the world including the different launguage... Its still not enough to decribe my love for her.. Ohh i talk so much uncle.. Im sorry.. 
 
Taeyeon said it very seriously and sincere...
 
Kv: ....
 
Kevin stayed quite.. 
 
Ty: uncle are you okay?
 
Kv: wow... Thats.... Just amazing.. You really love that girl dont you? Shes lucky... Very lucky to have a girl like you taeyeon... Maybe being gay is no different to straight people.. They will also love... Like normal people.. Maybe i was wrong to judge them before... I guess i was wrong all along...
 
Kevin smiled widely at taeyeon...
 
Ty: wrong? How?
 
Kv: well it might offend you.. But im against this thing.. But after what you told me about yourfeeling for this girl... It made me look to our world differently... More open minded.. Im impress with you taeyeon..
 
Ty: thank you uncle.. I still need to impress her dad though.. I just want to get things over with already.. I just want to accept her daughter for who she is now...and accept our relationship and ask permission.. I still respect her dad's decision even though i havent met him in person or have seen his face anywhere. 
 
Kv: well if you tell that guy what you just told me.. Then im sure he will have the same reaction as me.. Wait.. He doesnt  know about his daughter's uality?
 
Ty: apprently no..my girlfriend is scared to tell her dad because her dad might disown her and hate her forever.. She doesnt want to lose them. 
 
Taeyeon said it sadly... 
 
Kevin furrowed his eyebrows..
 
Kv: thats too harsh dont you think? I mean.. Im really strict about this stuff but what you told me.. Im actually okay with it.. Being a parent is hard.. You always want whats best for your child.. But you also want to give them their happiness.. And thats to set them free.. Let them be happy.. 
 
Ty: yeah.. Thats what i thought too... Uhh uncle... What if youre in this kind of situation? Your the father.. And you didnt know your daugther is gay and her girlfriend came tonasl for permission... To marry your daugther.. What would you do?
 
Taeyeon gave kevin a very questioning look.. She stared at kevin waitin for an answer...
 
Kv: i'd say no...
 
Ty: no? Really? I thought.. Nevermind.. I guess youre just want to be a good father right?
 
Kevin shook both of his hands in front of him before speaking again.. He was also shakin his head from left to right.. 
 
Kv: you didnt let me finish.. I'd say no if its someone i just met and dont know... But if its someone like... Hmmm someone like you who ask me permission to marry my youngest daughter let say... I would definitely say yes.. Because i know that youre a good person and a very good lover too.. 
 
Ty: thank you uncle! You dont know how much it means to me to hear it from someone who was against gay people..
 
Taeyeon clasped her hands of happiness.. She smiles widely.. Because she really appreciate what kevin had told her. 
 
Kv: well its the right thing to do.. And it you who is going to be the husband of that girl.. She is a one lucky girl..
 
Ty: thank you uncle.. 
 
Taeyeon bowed at kevin and continued to drink her juice..
 
Kv: by the way... If ever.. Just if ever... Her dad say no and make you leave your girlfriend... I would like you to meet my youngest daugther in korea.. Id rather marry someone like you than to a guy who is not even trust worthy... 
 
Kevin gave taeyeon a wide smile while he raise his eyebrows up and down..
 
Ty: hahahaha that funny uncle.. But im warning you.. I might hurt your daugther..
 
Kv: huh? Why?
 
Kevin looked at taeyeon weirdly and confused..
 
Ty: well.. Even if her dad will make us break up.. My heart will only belongs to her.. I will love her forever.. Even in after life i will love her.. Love her for enternity... 
 
Kv: thats really sweet to hear...
 
Ty: heh... 
 
Taeyeon rub the back of her neck because she feels embarrassed.. 
 
Ty: by the way uncle.. Who is your daugther? 
 
Kv: ahhh my daugther? The youngest one? She was the CEO OF PINKOCEAN COORPORATION... Her name is Stepanie Hwang.. But i call her Miyoung... And her friends call her now as Tiffany Hwang.. She works with her partner.. I dont really know her partner's name but i know she her last name is kim... Just like yours! And they run the business now.. They combined PINK OCEAN AND SOSHIWORLD COORPORATION  to make it bigger and better.. I dont watch or read news so i dont know how their business is goin though... Well yeah.. Thats it.. Her name is Tiffany Hwang...
 
Taeyeon's eyes are wide open.. Alsoher mouth are open wide... As soon as Kevin told her about the PINKOCEAN COORPORATION she spit the remaining juice inside while Kevin continues to tell her about his daugther... She cant believe that she is talking to tiffany's father right now... Never expected  to talk to him so soon..
 
Ty: Mr. Hwang?
 
Kv: huh? Yes?
 
Ty: i.... Im tiffany's business partner... And also her lover..
 
Its now kevin's turn to freeze and open his mouth wide and almot pop his eyes out... 
 
Ty: heh... Its nice to meet you sir.... 
 
Taeyeon bowed at the frozen Mr. Hwang.
 
"Oh my goodness... This is unexpected... God help me?" Taeyeon prayed inside her mind...