The Plan...

When can I be happy?

No one's Pov

 
Taeny couple is finally happy. They are back to their normal lives.. Working in the same building, working in a same room, having each other's back, and most of all being official couple... 
 
Tiffany told taeyeon everything that hyuna had pla along with jessica. Taeyeon is so thankful for hyuna's help.. So taeyeon decided to help hyuna to develop her spa place... Hyuna on the othe hand is completly happy about taeyeon and tiffany being back together.. She too started dating some other guys/girls... Trying to move on.. 
 
The rest of the gang were very suprise of taeyeon's sudden comeback. They were shock and happy ofcourse since taeyeon is back. They threw a welcome back party to taeyeon right after they found out. They spent playing and gettig drunk at taeyeon's place. Along with their new friend nicole... Who is also hyoyeon's girlfriend...
 
On the othe hand Nichkhun still have no idea that taeyeon is back and tiffany knows his evil plan. He still havent contacted hyun about their "plan". Hyuna just waited for nichkhun's call.. She is not done with her plan.. She wants to make nichkhun suffer as much as taeyeon suffered being away to tiffany.  
 
Two days after the incident...
 
Taeyeon and tiffany are having their lunch at their office. Tiffany made taeyeon her lunch... Since she knows theres no food available in the fridge since sooyoung ate all of them in the morning...
 
Ty: hmmm~ this taste good fany! Are you sure you made it yourself??
 
Tf: yah! Meanie! Yes i made it myself! I hate you pout*
 
Ty: hahaha just kidding... And i know you dont hate me smirk* you love me~ 
 
Tf: yes.. I love you.. Now finish your food! Youre such a kid! 
 
Ty: yah~ thats n-
 
Ring ring ring! 
 
Taeyeon phone starts ringing that cause her to stop talking..
 
She looked at her phone... Its hyuna..
 
Ty: its hyuna..
 
Tiffany is still jealous even though she knows that their nothign between the two.. She raised her eyebrow lookingg straight at taeyeon who is giving her a nervous look... 
 
Taeyeon answered hyuna..
 
Ty: hello? Hyuna? Wae? 
 
Hy: taeng! Nichkhun called! 
 
Taeyeon then pressed the speaker button sothst tiffany could her wha they are talking about.. She placed her phone on the table while she eats..
 
Ty: and? What did he say?
 
Hy: asking about our plan...
 
Tf: and?
 
Hy: oh.. Tiffany? Hi! 
 
Tf: hello! So what did nichkhun said? 
 
Hy: well like i said he asked about it... When to do it... He said he cant wait.. Hahaha dummy...
 
Tf: nichkhun oppa is just unbelievable! I thought he was nice.. I was wrong.. Really wrong! I hate him! 
 
Ty: anyways... Do you have a plan? 
 
Hy: me? 
 
Ty: who else?
 
Hy: hahaha very funny taeng... Not really... Yes i do have a plan.. And evil plan that will surely make nichkhun look like a loser... But its kind of... Uhh...
 
Ty: what? 
 
Hy: eted...
 
Tf: what do you mean? 
 
Hy: uhh.. How do i say this? Umm it includes having ... 
 
Ty: w-what?! 
 
Hy: chill! Its not like you two havent done it before.. Tsk... As if... Wahahaha! 
 
The two blushed of what hyuna just said..
 
Ty: y-yah!! S-stop t-teasing us! T-thats n.. Not true!
 
Hy: then why are you stuttering?
 
Ty: uhhhh..
 
Hy: see gotcha! Anyways! You how i told him that you will go to a party but actually his place and you will see tiffany and him doing it? 
 
Thinking about it makes taeyeon angry... But soon she relaxed after tiffany held her hands..
 
Ty: yes.. Dont tell me we are still doin that because im not letting you do it..
 
Hy: we are doing it... But! Not with nichkhun and her.. 
 
Ty: then who?
 
Hy: who else? You and tiffany! Duh?
 
Tf: bwoh?!
 
Hy: ohh stop you two! Stop playing like you two havent seen each other anyways... Plus this will definitely kill nichkhun.. Well not leterally kill him.. But you know what i mean..
 
Tf: im still lost..
 
Hy: aigoo... Fine.. I'll explain it... Sooooo nichkhun will invite you tiffany to go to his house right? So that he could drug and you know the rest... But before that.. He will need to pick you up.. Right? He will go to your place.. 
 
Ty: okay? Whats next?
 
Hy: what nichkhun dont know is that you kim taeyeon is inside of tiffany's house... And you two ...well... Cant control your hormones... And you ended up having ... I wont be there.. Its just the three of you... So once nichkhun come to pick up tiffany.. He will see the two of you and having in the couch or wherever.... 
 
Tf: you... Are... Evil..... I love it!
 
Hy: tsk! Of course! Its my specialty! 
 
Ty: so wait... You wont be there right? 
 
Hy: yup! 
 
Ty: okay.. I got that part... And nichkhun will pick up tiffany...right?
 
Hy: yes...
 
Ty: then i'll be with tiffany the whole time... Having with her right?  And once nichkhun get there he will see us right? 
 
Hy: yes! You are slow taeng... 
 
Ty: then what happen? 
 
Hy: i dont know.... Lets find out once it happens... 
 
Ty: when?
 
Hy: saturday night... Somewhere at 6-8 pm...
 
Tf: got it! 
 
Hy: need to go! Bye! 
 
Tf: bye!
 
Beeeeppp!!
 
Tiffany ended the call..
 
Tf: thats going to be soo much fun tae! 
 
Taeyeon just stared into space...
 
Tf: tae your okay?
 
Ty: huh? Uhh yeah...
 
Tf: whats wrong?
 
Ty: can i ask you a favor?
 
Tf: sure!
 
Ty: lets start our acting at 6 pm... Until 8pm smirk*
 
Tf: YAH! BYUNTAE! 
 
Ty: hehehehhee...
 
" lets see how you will react once you find out that your plan is already been ruin before it even started... Smirk* you cant win nichkhun... Tiffany's heart belongs to me... And i'll keep it forever!" Taeyeon still smirking towards tiffany who is giving her a seductive look... 
 
The two just stared at each other... Tiffany starign seductively while taeyeon smirk... What the two didnt know is that sooyoung walked past them... Carrying three full bags of food came from taeyeon's fridge...  She stop in the middle of taeyeon and tiffany giving them a weird look... Taeny didnt even noticed sooyoung's apperance... 
 
Sy: aigoo.. Better go before i see something that will give me nightmares later on...
 
Sooyoung walked out... Before she closes the door she look at taeny couple who is still doing the eye ... She sigh..
 
Sy: byuntae + fany = a lot of ... This never ends well for the employees..
 
She then closed the door... She made sure its lock so no can come it and become blind after... She just know that the two will do it... 
 
Sy: BYE GUYS! I'll be back after an hour to get more food! The fridge better be full when i come back!! 
 
Sooyoung yelled at the workers.. All of them sigh...