The Father....

When can I be happy?

 

OMG! Guys! I had the weirdest dream yesterday! Just so you know im straight and all... But seriously im so confuse right now :((( so i'll share my dream first.. I dont remember everything though.. Whatever..
 
Dream...
 
I was at an open filled place then suddenly out of no where i was in my house... With a girl... She was so beautiful... Really... Beautiful.. Its was blurry though.. So i can see the details.. But i know she was beautiful.. I remember her spakling eyes... And her long straight black hair.. The shocking part that we were a COUPLE! And i was okay with it surprisingly... My parents were okay with me dating a girl in my dreams i dont know in real life... Anyways... So yeah.. She was beautiful and all.. I kissed her.. Her lips were so sooofffffttttt!!! I cant get enough of it... I hugged her so many times because i like the feeling because we fit like a puzzle.... Then i met her mother.. And we were joking around.. Then i said something and last i hugged her before i woke up... 
 
I worst part was i was crying when i woke up.. I want to go back and stay there... And for the whole day it bothers me... Like i just want to go to sleep and find her again...i never had a dream like that.. Never.. Its a first and it really hurts to know that it wasnt real... Im sad guys.. 
 
Like i said im straight.. Well thats what i think... But after this... I dont know if i still am.. READERS HELP!!! 
 
Enough with my drama.. LETS START!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
No one's Pov
 
A week later taeyeon and tiffany are already living together. They are happily living together. They only use one room since tiffany dont want to be alone since she wants to hug taeyeon and also... You know...  Do "that" with taeyeon.. 
 
While taeyeon... She is having a hard time to control herself from tiffany... She sees tiffany every morning just wearing and bra.. She told tiffany to wear some clothings on when going outside their bedroom but tiffany just said that shes use to doing it.. So taeyeon just gave up... 
 
And also.. Since taeyeon and tiffany are living together taeyeon and her are always together.. Which is hard for taeyeon...
 
She wants to propose to tiffany.. She already asked her parents if they are okay with it.. And they responded with " YES! MY DAUGTHER IS GETING MARRIED~ IM GOING TO HAVE A GRANDCHILD FINALLY!!!!!" 
 
But she still need to ask permission to one person...
 
And thats tiffany's father.. Its going to be hard for taeyeon since tiffany's father lives in america and she doesnt know where he lives.. She needs to ask tiffany's father for his permission first before marrying tiffany..
 
Tiffany's father doesnt even know that tiffany is dating a girl. Tiffany's father is a strict christian.. He is against same marriage.. But taeyeon is willing to sacrifice anything but her love for tiffany.. Taeyeon wants tiffany as her wife and nothing will stop her from making tiffany her wife.. 
 
Tiffany sees everything that taeyeon do so taeyeon always have to excuse herself for a t least 10-15 minutes to plan her proposal to tiffany.. But its really hard for her to do so since tiffany became really clingy lately.. Taeyeon finds it weird that tiffany has been acting like a kid lately but she just shrugged it off...
 
Now taeyeon wants to ask tiffany about her father.. She needs to know small details about her father... All she know is that her father is strict but also a nice person... 
 
Taeny couple are on their break right now.. They are eating their lunch at their office since sooyoung already occupide the lunch room with her food.. 
 
Taeyeon finished her tuna sandwich and now eating cheesecake made by CL...
 
Ty: fany...
 
Tf: yes?
 
Ty: can i ask you something?
 
Tf: what? 
 
Ty: i want to know some things about your father. You already met my parents and my family.. I also want to meet yours... 
 
Tf: but tae.. You you know my dad will never agree on our relationship. Its better if we keep it a secret...
 
Ty: but fany~ah we cant keep our relationship a secret forever.. I know one day... He will know.. Everyone will know.. And i dont want to hide my feelings for you fany...
 
Tf: bu-
 
Ty: please? Once we get married dont you want your dad to walk with you? Dont you want your dad to see you getting married? 
 
Tf: you want to marry me?
 
Ty: of course! But i must meet your parents first..
 
Tf: my mom is dead... 
 
Ty: i know.. But i still want to meet her.. I still respect your parents' decision.. And i want to meet your mom's grave and greet her even though we all know she wont reply back.. 
 
Tf: fine.. What do you want to know?
 
Ty: where does he live? Thats all..
 
Tf: tae... 
 
Ty: please fany...
 
Tf: he lives in america..
 
Ty: i know that.. But where? 
 
Tf: .........
 
Ty: fany....? 
 
Tf: im really sorry tae.. But i cant tell you..
 
Ty: why not? 
 
Tf: because i know your planning to meet him... And tell him  about us...
 
Ty: fany... Please....
 
Tf: no! And thats final! 
 
Ty: sigh* how am i going to marry you?
 
Tiffany just stayed silent... She is still scared.. They just got back together and she doesnt want to have another problem coming so soon.. She just wants to enjoy it for now... She is still confuse though.. She loves taeyeon but her father will surely hate her forever... And all she have now is her dad and her siblings.. She doesnt want to lose them.. 
 
Taeyeon went closer to tiffany and hugged her... 
 
Ty: fine then... If youre not ready to take the next step.. I'll wait for you... But like i said... I respect your parents... 
 
Tiffany only nodded and smiled to taeyeon... She is very thankful that taeyeon is so understanding and caring.. She couldnt ask for more since taeyeon has it all to give to tiffany... 
 
Ty: i love you fany..
 
Tf: i love you too tae... Smile*
 
Taeyeon peck on tiffany's lips...
 
"Im sorry fany.. I will still meet your dad... I dont care what will happen but i promise you that i wont let our relationship just go to waste.. I will not let you go..." Taeyeon thought..
 
They went back to their work and finish at 6pm... They went home and ate dinner.. Then went to bed... They shared stories and funny jokes before sleeping.. They usually do that..
 
Tf: tae..
 
Ty: hmm?
 
Tf: what do you like about me?
 
Ty: hmmmm i dont know...
 
Tf: huh? Then why do you like me then?
 
Ty: i dont like you..
 
Tiffany frowned and her eyes became teary..
 
Ty: i love you... Plus they said that if you dont know the reason why you love a person.. Then that means you really love them For who they are.. Because if you have a reason to love the person.. Once that reason disappear.. Will your feeling disappear too? So its better if you dont know the reason why you love a person... The important thing is that you love them... Inside and out.. 
 
Tf: youre really sweet tae...
 
Ty: im only telling the truth.. Maybe being in love with you makes me sound sweet.. But im only saying what my heart wants me to say.. 
 
Tf: thank you..
 
Ty: for what?
 
Tf: for everything.. Youve sacrifice so much for me.. I dont know how to repay you..
 
Ty: all you have to do to repay me is to love me as much as i love you.. Thats all im asking from you.. Can you do that?
 
Tf: of course! You dont have to tell me to love you because my heart tells me that youre the only person that is in my heart...you are the person that completes me...
 
Ty: my life is already complete with you.. Lets sleep
 
Tf: saranghae... Goodnight..tae..
 
Ty: i love you too.. Sweet dreams honey..
 
Taeyeon kissed tiffany's forehead before she position herself.. Tiffany then position herself to sleep.. 
 
_________