Explanation...

When can I be happy?

 

Hi! My update again! :) please dont hate me :( dont forget to comment and subscribe!!
 
Tiffany's Pov 
 
Its been a week.. And taeyeon just keep on avoiding me! I know there is something wrong... But what? Im her girlfriend for goodness sake! Why cant she tell me whats up? She havent even say hi to me! Not a good morning in the office.. Not a call or text from her! She is always in here table working.. She doesnt even look at me! What is wrong with her? I must know.... NOW! 
 
I called her..
 
Ring ring ring....
 
No answer...
 
Ring ring ring..
 
Again no answer..
 
..............
 
Its been an hour already and yet she is still not answering.. This makes me frustrated.. You kim taeyeon leave me with no choice but to go to your place! 
 
I drove quickly to her place...
 
Knock knock!
 
Knock knock!! 
 
No one is answering.. Thats it!! im mad! Hellfany is on! 
 
Luckily i know where taeyeon leaves her spare key..
 
Click* 
 
The door opens
 
Tf: tae! 
 
I yelled.. But no reponse..
 
I went to the kitchen, bedrooms and bathroom. But no kim taeyeon...
 
Then last the living room..
 
There she is! 
 
Tf: KIM TAEYEON! 
 
I yelled... I walk towards her but stop in the middle.. 
 
Tf: WHAT ARE YOU DOING? 
 
Taeyeon is just sitting down.. But thats not why im shock... Im not shock because of taeyeon... Im shock because of HYUNA! What is this girl doing here?! 
 
Ty: f-fany? Why are you here? 
 
Tf: what is this girl doing here? Dont tell me youre cheating on me?! I hate you kim taeyeon! How could you! Why is this in your house?! 
 
Something caught my attention.. Its taeyeon's luggages..  What is it doing in here? And why is her clothes in it? Is she leaving? Is she moving in with hyuna?! Hell no! She is not going anywhere! Im not going to let her!
 
Tf: i hate you! Are you leaving? Are you moving in with this ?! Huh?! Answer me!! 
 
Ty: fany.... I can explain..
 
I started hitting taeyeon's chest.. She just let me and just hug me..
 
Tf: how could you! Why are you avoiding me?! Why did you stop talking to me? Are meeting hyuna behind my back?yah! You! You ! Why are you flirting with my girlfriend huh?
 
Hy: its nice to see you too tiffany...smirk*
 
Tf: well im not happy to see you! You ! Stop flirting with my taeyeon! She is mine only and im not willing to share her to you! Leave! Im not letting her move in with you! 
 
Hy: huh...taeyeon moving in with me? I like that... Smirk*
 
Tf: why you! Do you want to die?! Huh?! Leave! And dont ever show your face to me again! Dont talk to taeyeon! And stop flirting with her! She is mine! You are just her ex!!! 
 
Hy: hah! Not for long.... Not for long..
 
What does she mean not for long? Is she planning to steal taeyeon away from me?
 
I started walking closer to her but taeyeon pulled me and stop me from hyuna..
 
Ty: fany.. Relax... Let me explain.. And hyuna.. Can you give us some space? I'll see you some other time okay? 
 
Hy: okay! I'll see you some other time! Bye! 
 
Tf: there no other time! 
 
Click* the door closed... 
 
I turned around and face taeyeon.. Who is looking at me.. 
 
Tf: you kim taeyeon!!! Why are you cheating in me? Is that why you are a avoiding me? Huh? How could you? I thought you love me?! Fine! Lets break up then..! 
 
Ty: woah woah.. Break up? Fany just let me explain! Im not cheating on you! And i do love you! Me and hyuna were just catching up with each other.. Like i said before we are just friends.. Nothing else.. Youre mine and im yours okay? Dont be mad at me.. And i just met hyuna today.. I wasnt seeing her behind you back... So will you please relax? 
 
Tf: .... I dot believe you...
 
I turned around not facing her and crossed my arms..
 
Then i felt her hugging me.. She put her chin on my shoulder.. I have to admit i miss her hugging me like this.. I miss her warmth.. I just miss her in general.. 
 
Ty: fany... I only love you.. I would never cheat in you... Id die first before i could even cheat on you.. Please believe me honey... 
 
Sigh* 
 
Tf: fine... But if you keep avoiding me.. I will definitely kill you! 
 
Ty: yes maam... Come and sit down first.. Relax... 
 
We sat down and cuddled..
 None of us speak.. We just want to enjoy each other's present.. I miss this moments we have.. I miss hugging her like this.. 
 
Tf: i miss you...
 
Ty: i miss you more...
 
Tf: then why are you avoiding me?
 
Ty: .........
 
Tf: tae?
 
Ty: ive been hiding something from you fany.. I dont want to say it because in dont want to hurt you.. But i dont think i can still keep this to myself.. I dont want to lie to you anymore.. Please forgive me.. 
 
I have a bad feeling about this... I dont feel good on whats going to happen next..
 
Tf: w-what is it? 
 
Ty: im moving...
 
Dunnnnn!!! Dunnn!!! Dunnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!! 
 
Well actually its not that bad.. She is just moving apartments.. Thats fine.. Im going to see her in the office anyways.. Whats so bad about that? 
 
Tf: thats it? Youre moving? Where? What kind of apartment? Is it closer to mine? When did you b-
 
Ty: america... Im moving to america fany... 
 
Duuunnn!!! Dunnnnnnn! Dunnnnnnnnnn!!! 
 
Am i hearing this right? Moving to america? Like a vacation right? Yeah just a vacation... Im going to see her in a few weeks.. So no worries..
 
Tf: oh.. Like a vacation right?
 
Taeyeon shook her head... 
 
Tf: what? Youre just staying there for a few weeks right? I'll see you in a few weeks.. Right?
 
Taeyeon shook her head again.. I dont feel good about this.. Months? 
 
Tf: m-months? 
 
Again.. Taeyeon shook her head..
 
Tf: y-ye-
 
Ty: yes fany.. Years... 2-3 years... Its a must.. I cant reject this.. Im sorry... Im sorry that ive been keeping this to you... For two weeks already..I just dont want to hurt you..
 
Tf: and keeping it for a long time wont hurt me?! Why didnt  you tell me earlier? 
 
Ty: im so sorry..
 
Taeyeon started crying..the great kim taeyeon is crying in front of me...taeyeon is a strong person.. She rarely cry in front of others but now she looks like a 5 years old kid who is crying because she is lost...  
 
Tf: its okay... Its fine... I understand... Come here..
 
Taeyeon quickly snuggled to me.. She hugged me like a kid would do to her mom... She must be having a hard time.. I feel bad for yelling at her.. 
 
Ty: im really sorry.. Dad demanded it... I cant reject it.. Im sorry if im a coward and did not do anything about it... Im such a bad girlfriend..
 
Tf: aww no your not tae.. Dont say that about you! You just want to be a good daugther to your parents thats all.. But youre not a coward remember that.. I understand.. 
 
Its true.. She cant say no to her father.. Although mr. Kim is nice but he is still a very powerful person... Dont get me wrong i like mr. Kim alot since he is like a father to me now..and i want him as my father in law..he will get whatever he wants in a blink.. Thats why taeyeon cant say no to him.. Because he is powerful and because he is her father...
 
Tf: its okay.. Really taeyeon i understand.. Dont be sad... Maybe we can still spend time with each other.. How about a week of vacation? 
 
Taeyeon shook her head again..
 
Ty: we cant..
 
Tf: why not?
 
Ty: im leaving next week...
 
Tf: your what?! You didnt inform me?! Tae... lf you told me earlier we could have spent more time with each other! 
 
Ty: im sorry.. Im just scared to lose you..
 
Tf: youre not going to lose me..
 
We cuddled again... We just cried silently..we cant do anything about it now... Its too late..
 
Tf: is that your things that youre going to bring?
 
I pointed at the luggage.. She just nodded weakly.. 
 
Ty: fany?
 
Tf: hmmm? 
 
Ty: i love you and you know that..
 
Tf: yes i do...
 
Ty: but..
 
Tf: but what?
 
Ty: maybe...
 
Tf: maybe? 
 
Ty: urrhh! Why cant i be selfish  for once?! 
 
Tf: tae just tell me...
 
Ty: maybe we should.... Just... Be friends...
 
Tf: huh?! What do you mean?!
 
Ty: letsbreakup...
 
Tf: come again? 
 
Ty: lets break up...
 
Another update! Dont hate me.. This should be a longer chapter but the story was erase.. I dont know how that happened.. So i have to retype it again.. Im sorry if its a late update.. I have to retype everything again.. Thats why.. Please comment and subscribe!!