Everything went Wrong....

When can I be happy?

Tiffany’s Pov

We went to a restaurant. I was still scared luckily Taeyeon made me feel better. I’m not crazy or anything but I did not want to let go of Taeyeon. I feel comfortable when I’m in her arms so I don’t want to let go.

Now we are here in the restaurant eating and enjoying our food until I spotted a certain guy who is familiar to me. At first I did not pay attention to him but as soon as he turned around for a bit I definitely know who it was>> My boyfriend… DONGHAE!. I was about to call him and hug him and tell him how much I miss him but that soon change when I saw him peck on the other guy’s lips!!! WHAT THE HELL!!

That made me angry…. Really angry! I stood up and yelled at him “YOU JERK! YOU’RE GAY!?”

DH: b-babe…. Let me explain..

Everyone starts whispering…..

Tf: forget it…. were over….i can’t believe that your gay! Youre disgusting! That guy you just kissed is also disgusting!

Ty: tiffany…..

DH: Yah! Don’t call Siwon disgusting! I love him he loves me back! You can’t judge a person even though they are gay or lesbian! Just wait till you feel this feeling Tiffany Hwang just wait..

Tf: pfffttt! Never! I’m straight! I’m not like you! I’m not going to date any lesbians! Never!!! I’m not a freak like you or other gay/lesbians out there! Taeyeon….lets… go!

Ty: no you should just leave….

Tf: what? Are you going to ditch me? Huh? Why are you like that when I need you the most…

Ty: c’mon baek…. Let’s go…

Dh: huh…! Well you look at that… you just hurt a friend of yours because you are very judgemental! Look what you did… everyone in this restaurant thinks you are wrong… and RUDE!

Tf: what are you talking about?!

Dh: let’s go Siwon…. Think about what you just said earlier tiffany…try to understand other people next time…. Once you realize what you did…. I wish you look at other’s feeling too…. Try to think before you speak.

Tf: ………. What did I do wrong?

Everyone was still whispering… some were glaring at me… I just left the restaurant… I went to look for Taeyeon… but she is nowhere to be found… I guess she really left me here… ALONE….

What her problem anyways? Huh? She supposed to help me and protect me but why did she just left me there dumbfounded? And I thought she is nice…

 

Taeyeon’s Pov

After what I heard from tiffany … I was hurt… tears were falling non-stop… I saw baekhyun look sad too. How can Tiffany be so judgemental… she doesn’t know how it feels like… she have no Idea!

Baek: noona… its.. okay… I know how you feel right now… do want me to stay here with you?

Ty: no its okay… I just want to be alone..

Baek: alright… ill see you noona.. please don’t be sad anymore.. I hate seeing you sad………. Oh… noona… please don’t love Tiffany noona… she doesn’t deserve to be love by you… please don’t hurt yourself. Okay?

I just smiled at him… I drove away not knowing where to go..

RInG!!!

Ty: hello?

Jess: taengoo! Are you okay? Baekhyun texted me about you being sad…

Ty: im fine… sob*

Jess: yahh! Youre not! You don’t cry that easily! Which means you are hurt badly… meet me at the meeting place we use to go… and DON’T LEAVE THAT PLACE! I WILL BE THERE IN 10 MINUTES.. OKAY?

Ty: alright…

BEEP…….

 

Jessica’s Pov

Ohhh its been a long time since I heard Taeyeon sob… the last time I heard her cry was when her ex broke up with her….. that was a long time ago…

I can’t bare hearing/seeing taeyeon cry… she is a strong person and once I see her cry I just want to kill that person who made our byuntae cry!

I arrived at the meeting place…. It was in a bridge… it was a small bridge with a small but beautiful lake… that where I met Taeyeon… she was crying when I first met and… I did not like it so talked to her… after that we became good friends… she is also the one that introduced me to my lover Yuri… that’s why I owe her a lot..

 

I saw a small body sitting down on the bridge… it was just like when I first saw her… she was like a lost kid…

Jess: hey…

Ty: hi… sob* you know you don’t have to come…

Jess:  you’re not okay… of course I will come whether you like it or not…. Mind telling me the problem…

Ty: its t-

Ring!

Jess: wait let me take this….. oh! Its my bff..

Ty: go ahead… I can wait..

Jess: hello?

Tf: hello jess! My partner was soo mean son*

Jess: what happened!

Tf: she left me! Wahhhhh~

Jess: okay.. okay… how about you come here… my other friend is also not in a good condition…. So just come here so that I can comfort both of you…

Tf: okay…

Jess: ill send you the address….

Tf: okie…

……………..

Jess: aisshhh this girll…

Ty: what happen… ? who is she?

Jess: my friend… shes also crying… she said her partner left her… ARRRGGHHHH!!! She can be so emotional sometimes…

Ty: ohhh..

Jess: okay now you can tell me…

Ty: well a friend of mine… that I like…

Js: that Fany girl your saying… I don’t who.. I wasn’t really listening properly when you first talked about this girl… so yeah…

Ty: yeah.. that gurl… well she saw her boyfriend cheating on her..

Jess: I don’t get why you should cry about that… shouldn’t you be happy?

Ty: let me finish..

Js: alrgiht.. keep going…

Ty: well she found out that he was GAY… and she start judging him and all the lesbian/gay people… and saying that she will never date one…. She also said that she is disgusted with lesbian/gay…

Jess: what? She is too much! If I were there I would have punch that girl’s face and beat the hell out of he-

“JESSIE!”

Ty: FAnY?!

Tf: Tae?!

Js: what?! You know each other?!......................... OOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!  SNAP!.... OPPSSS….

 

 

 

Ty/Tf: WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

double update guys...