Im getting fat....

When can I be happy?

 

No one's Pov
 
A long silents filled the small room...
 
Taeyeon decided to break the silents..
 
Ty: b-babies? 
 
Doc: yes..
 
Ty: a-are you s-sure? I mean you could be wrong doc. Im not trying to offend you doc but this is a mistake!! 
 
Tf: tae? 
 
Doc: hahahaha! It seems like your wife is very shock. 
 
Tf: yeah it seems like it..
 
Taeyeon held onto a bar to support herself from falling. She rubbed her temple and tried to calm herself. 
 
Ty: woah.... This is a big news... Oh my..
 
Tf: hehehe tae.. Relax.. 
 
Doc: Mr. Kim im not mistaken about this. Im 100% sure that you will be having twins.. Here and here
 
The doctor pointed at tiffany's tummy.. 
 
Ty: someone get some water... I feel like im going to faint.. 
 
Tf: oh! Here honey... 
 
Tiffany hand her a water bottle and taeyeon gladly took it and drank it..
 
Taeyeon drank the whole thing.
 
Tf: youre okay now honey? 
 
Ty: .....yeah..... 
 
Tf: okay.. 
 
Ty: so we are having twins doc?
 
Doc: yes... 
 
Tf: do you know the gender doc? We wanna know if we are having a girl or a boy.
 
Doc: oh that... Its hard to tell since the two of them are close to each other.. And the cord is on the way... So its hard to tell.. Why dont you come here every month and we will see if they move a bit to let us give a glimpse.. 
 
Tf: i see...we dont have any choice right? So i guess we have to wait.
 
Doc: you dont really have to worry about the gender... What you should worry about is their health.. Now that we know mrs. Kim is having twins you two want to be more careful.. You dont want to miscarriage these babies.. 
 
Ty: oh.. Yeah.. What about their health? Are they okay? 
 
Doc: yes.. They seems to be okay.. But i suggest that mrs. Kim eat more since you used to eat food that is good for one baby... You wanna eat twice as much you eat now.. Understand?
 
Tf: okay doc.... Tae did you hear that? 
 
Taeyeon was quite.. She just look at the monitor tha shows their baby.. 
 
Tf: tae?
 
Taeyeon finally noticed tiffany.. Taeyeon took tiffany's hand and pointd at the screen..
 
Ty: look hun.. Our babies.. 
 
Taeyeon smiled.. You can see some tears coming down taeyeon's cheeks..
 
Tiffany also watch the monitor.. She could not contain her tears and started crying.. Tears of joy to be exact.. 
 
Ty: look at them... 
 
The doctor smiled at the two soon to be parents. He is very happy for them. 
 
Taeny stayed there for a few more minutes admiring their babies.. 
 
Doc: i think this is enough...i'll give you the pictures of the ultrasound once you comeback okay?? 
 
Tf: thank you doc..
 
Ty: we will be heading doc!! We will see you next month?
 
Doc: yes.. Next month.. Okay? 
 
Ty: okay! Bye! Thank you! 
 
The doctor nodded and he continued his work. 
 
_________
 
Taeyeon and tiffany finally got home..
 
They no longer live in the condo.. Kevin, boa, and changmin decided to give them a house as a wedding giff. The two were very happy. 
 
The house is not very big but its not very small.. Just good for 5-6 six people. Its an open concept so it looks really big. 
 
As soon as taeyeon and tiffany got home.. Taeyeon carried tiffany and spun her around the house..
 
Tf: ahh! Tae!! 
 
Ty: weeeehhhh!!! 
 
Tf: yah! Put me down!!! 
 
Taeyeon put tiffany down again.. While smiling widely..
 
Tf: whats wrong with you! 
 
Ty: tiff!!
 
Tf: what?!
 
Ty: we are having twins!!! What are the odds? Now we can both name them! Ah! Im so happy! 
 
Tf: woah there horsey.. Calm down first.. Okay? I know youre happy.. I can that from your smile.. Lets a have sit first shall we? Plus we need to inform our parents..
 
Ty: okay... 
 
Taeny had some snacks to eat while sitting. 
 
Ty: soooo..
 
Tf: im scared tae...
 
Ty: huh? Why? 
 
Tf: theres two of them in my tummy... What if one of them is not healthy? 
 
Ty: fany ah... You heard the doctor right? They are healthy! And he said that you need to eat more since youre feeding not only one but two babies.. 
 
Taeyeon held tiffany's hand and rubbed it... 
 
Tf: i know.. I going to be really fat now...
 
Tiffany whined.. Taeyeon chuckled at tiffany's statement..
 
Ty: youre fat..
 
Tf: w-what? 
 
Ty: i said youre fat...
 
Tiffany was hurt of what taeyeon just said...
 
Tf: i-i k-know...i know...
 
Taeyeon took tiffany's both hands.. And held them tightly.. 
 
Ty: now... Look at me..
 
Tiffany refuse to look at taeyeon... But taeyeon lifted tiffany's chin and made her look at her straight in the eyes..
 
Ty: can you see me?
 
Tf: ...yes...
 
Ty: can you see my ring??
 
Tiffany searched for the ring.. And she found it.. Its pleaced on the ring finger.. 
 
Tf: ..... Yes...??
 
Ty: now.. Do you see me complaining how fat you are? Do you see me giving you disgusting look? Do you see me treating you badly because of your apperance? Can you still see me with you? 
 
Tf: no...no...no.... And yes...
 
Ty: good... Now stop complaining.. Look fany ah.. I told you i dont care about your apperance... I love you.. I love whats inside you... Fany ah.. I married you because youre you.. I didnt marry you because youre beautiful. Im not saying youre not because you are very beautiful.. The most beautiful girl in earth. But i care more about whats inaide tiff. There are many things to love about you tiff and apperance is just a small part of that. So you dont have to worry about your look.. Because no matter how ugly, stinky, stupid, stubborn, and annoying you are... I will still love you and it will not change.. I will love you more and more fany ah.. Remember that.. 
 
Tf: ......
 
Tiffany was speechless... She felt loved and thankful that she have someone like taeyeon..
 
Ty: i love you tiffany..
 
Taeyeon kissed tiffany's forehead.. 
 
Tf: .... I love you too......
 
Tiffany finally speak... You can see tears forming in her eyes..
 
Ty: yah~ dont cry~ i just finished my speech now youre crying? Huhuhuhuhu im going to cry too..
 
Tiffany giggled at taeyeon's dorkiness.. 
 
Tf: dork..
 
Ty: hehehehe :) i know...
 
Tf: thank you for being my husband...
 
Ty: nooo thank you for existing in my life :)
 
The two hugged each other and ended up kissing passionately.. 
 
The kiss was sweet but strong and passionate.. 
 
Tf: ahhmmmm~ 
 
Peck peck peck.. 
 
Taeyeon ended the kiss..
 
Both are breathing heavely..
 
Ty: now...lets.... Not....tell... Our parents... Just yet...
 
Tf: huh? ....... Why?? 
 
Ty: you'll.... See...
 
 
_______ 
 
Korea...
 
The gang meet up once again.. They went to the park and just relax...
 
They are having picnick at the park.. Playing games and tease each other..
 
Yr: kids! Come and eat! 
 
Sn: youre calling me a kid? Yah! Im older than you! 
 
Hy: me too! 
 
Js: seobang.. Im older than you just so you know.. 
 
Yr: oh i know.... Its just the three of you are short.. Makes you look like kids..
 
Sn/hy/js: YAH!!! 
 
Yr: hwahahahaha!!!! 
 
From a far you can see two figures having a race towards the picnick basket...
 
Yn: yahhhhh!!!!
 
Sy: fooooodddd!!!!
 
Yn: foooooooooooooooddd!!! 
 
Bam! 
 
Both girls were hit by seohyun... 
 
Yn: yah~ seo... Why did you do that? 
 
Sy: i know! Why would you hit unnie?
 
Sh: well unnie and yoong are moving very slow.. 
 
Yn: what do you mean? 
 
Seohyun imitated the two girls...
 
Sh: fooooooooddddddddddd!!!
 
What the tao didnt know that they were doing it dramatically.. So they were in a slow motion while yelling food in a slow motion voice.. 
 
Yn: oh... 
 
Sy: tsk.... I didnt look like that... 
 
Sh: just go... Or else you wont be eating..
 
Seohyun said it very sternly
 
Sy: yes ma'am! 
 
Yn: y-yes sir! I mean miss! I mean teacher! Bacon! Uhh!! Ma'am! 
 
Sooyoung looked at yoona weirly and put her hands up saying "what was that?" 
 
Yn: what? 
 
Sy: really? Bacon? Does she looks like a bacon to you now?
 
Yn: yah! Im a shikshin! 
 
Sy: ohh woowww...
 
"COME HERE NOW!!!!"
 
Sunny finally called the three of them... 
 
They started walking to where thw gang are eating their snacks..
 
Sy: seriously yoong... Bacon?
 
Sooyoung whispered.. Shes scared that seohyun might hear her..
 
Yn: oh shut up unnie! Im hungry already..
 
Sy: Okay... I feel you buddy.. 
 
 
MUST READ THIS...
 
 
Hi everyone! I know i know.. It took me a long time to update.. I have a good reason okay? Tiffany got really sick and made me really worried. I didnt have time to write since i would go back and forth to her house just to get her clothes.. Yes shes in my house while recovering.. I didnt want her to be alone in her house so yeah.. A least my bros were there to look out for tiff.. Anyways... Yea i didnt have much time to write a full chapter thats why i write little by little to finish it... But now im done! And tiffany is feeling better now but she still needs some rest... 
 
You guys should thank tiffany..
 
Why? 
 
Because she asked me to do 2 more chapters instead of one.. 
 
Sooo i am going to make 2 chapters since its a special request from my girlfriend....