Right taeng?

When can I be happy?

 

I was goin to do a double update today since one reader asked for it but i fell asleep.. So yeah.. I didnt get to make another one.. So sorry... But i'll try to make a double update soon! 
 
 
Sooyoung's pov
 
I quickly pack tiffany's clothes. I didnt care what i was packing.. I packed anything! And took her passpor and all the stuff she will need to go to america...
 
 
________
 
No one's Pov
 
35 minutes later..
 
Sooyoung finnaly finished packing... She quickly ran out of tiffany's apartment and went straight back to the building.. 
 
Tiffany waite patiently for sooyoung..
 
She waited outside of the building so that she could leave as soon as possible. 
 
44 minutes already passed and sooyoung was no where to be found.
 
45 minutes...
 
Tiffany heared a roar coming from the street and saw sooyoung's car running full speed. Many cars move away to not be hit by the crazy driver..
 
Tiffany heard sooyoung..
 
Sy: YAH!!! MOVE AWAY!!! 
 
Tiffany chuckled at how sooyoung act.. What tiffany didnt know is soooung is almost having a heart attack.. Not because of how fast shes driving.. But she is having a heart attack because of how scared she was of tiffany if she didnt get there on time..
 
Creeeeeccchhhhh!!!
 
Finally sooyoung parked her car. 
 
She stubbled out of her car and ran towards tiffany.
 
Sy: ma'am... Here.. You... Go...
 
Sooyoung was panting so heavely..
 
Tiffany took her luggage and her passport.. And thank sooyoung. She went to her car and left...
 
On the other hand.. Sooyoung stared at the car that tiffany was in..when she was sure that tiffany left.. She just collapse on the floor..
 
The employess saw what happened and carried sooyoung up to her office..
 
While they carry soooung.. Sooyoung muttered something..
 
Sy: food..god of all the foods.. Help.... Food...
 
__________
 
Tiffany made her way to the airport...
 
"What am i going to do?! Dad will definitely hate me for this. I cant afford to lose my dad or taeyeon.. I think im going crazy.. Id rather kill myself than to choose between the two.. Huhuhuhuh" tiffany thought...
 
"The plane #304 will be leaving in 5 minutes.. Passegers who are not yet in the plane better go make your way to the plane before it leaves.. Thank you. " 
 
The announcer suddenly spoke.
 
Tiffany then went to her plane.
 
After few hours of being on the plane.. Tiffany finally arriaved at the airport. She called her cousin to pick her up and drop her off to her dad's place.
 
Cousin: tiff! Omg! You look so beautiful now! Hmm have a boyfriend already? Why all of a sudden visit here? 
 
Tf: hey krys! I miss you too! You look prettier now! And im here to just fix something...
 
Krys: do you have a boyfriend already? Im sure you do hahaha you-
 
Tf: girlfriend...
 
Krys: what?
 
Tf: i have a girlfriend...
 
Krys: ohhh... 
 
Tf: you hate me? Digusted?
 
Krys: no no! Im just surprise tiff.. Never expected it..since youre very girly and you never told me about your interest about girls.. I dont hate you.. Your my cousin!! I love for who you are remember that.. But your dad...
 
Tf: i know.. Thats why im here.. My dad wants me to break up with my girlfriend.. And yeah i never told you about it because i was neer interested to girls.. It just happens that i love one girl.. But i never plan to be gay.. I dont know what you call me.. Since im still into guys.. And im only into my girlfriend not other girls..
 
Krys: ahh wait.. Your girlfriend is here? 
 
Tiffany and her cousin are still on the road while talking.. And the traffic it really bad so they have a lot of time to talk.
 
Tf: yeah.. She told me that shes going here to do fix some problems about our business in here.. But her intention was to talk to my dad and tell him about our relationship... Now dad wants us to break up... And i dont want that..thats why im here to talk to him..
 
Krys: well you know uncle.. He is very strict especially to you.. We cant blame him.. And... Awwww!! Your girlfriend is soooo sweeett!! Whats her name? 
 
Tf: kim taeyeon..
 
Krys: wait.. Kim Taeyeon?! Your business partner? That hottie?! Lucky!! 
 
Tf: i know im soo lucky! Hey! Dont tell me you like her too because im not giving her to you.. 
 
Krys: no worries.. Im not planning to.. Shes all yours.. Hehehe aww you guys look so cute together! Cute couple!
 
Tf: whatever..
 
Tiffany blushed but she hid it because if her cousin sees it then she will end up being tease for the whole ride..
 
After few minutes of drive tiffany and her cousin arrived at Mr. Hwang's place..
 
Tiffany's heart was beating so fast that she feels like its going to explode soon.. Her cousin tries to calm her down though which is good. 
 
They are in front of the door.. Tiffany took a deep breath before knockin on the door..
 
KNOCK KNOCK!
 
The door clicked and opens..
 
Kevin was there.. He opened the door.. He looked very mad.. No angry... He looked angry...
 
Tf: dad...
 
Krys: hi uncle...
 
Kv: hello krys.. Tiffany.....come inside.. Tiffany we need to talk...
 
Tf: i know...
 
Krys: are you sure uncle? You want me to come? I can just leave you two alone..
 
Kv: no just stay here..
 
Kevin opened the door wider letting the two girls in.
 
As tiffany made her way to the living room.. She knows that taeyeon is here.. She can smell taeyeon's scent.. She misses her so much.. And she was right, taeyeon was there standing up looking at her. 
 
Krys was also there.. Looking at taeyeon...she feels bad for both of them because of ever they become couple she would definitely ship them.
 
Kv: sit down you two.. And you too kim..
 
They three girls sat down.. Krys sat on the other end of the couch why tiffany sat beside taeyeon holding taeyeon's hand... 
 
Tf: dad im sorry... I know i hid it to you.. But i know you will diagree with this kind of relationship.. But dad.. I love taeyeon. No matter how much i try to erase my love for taeyeon.. Its just too impossible to do... She is the only one that actually made me feel this way.. Not even my past boyfriend can make me feel this special and loved.. Please dad.. Dont do this to me.. Please.. 
 
Taeyeon stayed quite and just keep holding tiffany's hand.. Squeezing it a little once in a while..
 
Kevin just stared at her daugther.. Krys was starigntoo with teary eyes.. She have never heard her cousin say anything as sweet as that before.. And its really something for her.. 
 
Ty: please sir... For your daugther?
 
Kv: shut up kim! 
 
Taeyeon shut ..
 
Tf: dad...
 
Kv: tiffany... You must choose.. Your family or this kim? 
 
Tf: dad please dont make me do this.. 
 
Krys: uncle.. Just let them be...
 
Kv: please krys.. Let tiffany answer..
 
Tf: dad sob* i love you.. Sob* i really do sob* but why are you doing this to me?! 
 
Kv: because i love you.. This is wrong!!
 
Tf: no! Its not wrong to love dad! It doesnt matter what gender! Love is love! And i love kim taeyeon dad.. Im inlove with her! And i know she loves me too because she is brave enough to even talk to you about our relationship! 
 
Kv: tiffany! Are you talkig back a me now? Huh?!
 
Tf: no.. Im telling what i think is right... Just let me be happy... Let me love taeyeon dad..
 
Kv:  no... I dont taeyeon as your girlfriend..
 
Tf: dad... I dont care anymore..disown me.. Do whatever.. But i will love taeyeon and we will live together whether you like it or not..
 
Kevin smirked..
 
Kv: i see... Its good enough for me... Right taeng?
 
Ty: yes sir!
 
Krys: ... I knew it..
 
Tf: what?