Clueless mom....

When can I be happy?

 

No one's Pov
 
3 months later...
 
Taeyeon gotten skinnier... A lot skinnier.. Since the business the business she's running is doing really really well she always end up doing work passed midnights or sometimes she wouldnt sleep at all. As expected when she got to america she was immedietly taken to her new office.  She started her job as soon as she go there. Her employees work hard for her and she is thankful that they got her back. She met new friends but barely see them. 
 
But the only thing that she would always make time for is her girlfriend back to korea... Tiffany... 
 
Tiffany who also gotten skinnier because she must be responsible for everything unlike before when she still have taeyeon beside her to help.  
 
Even though the two are busy.. Theres always time for them to text or talk.. If they are lucky video chat while working. Theres times when they video chat for the whole they as they work. They talk for a sec and keep working, they would glace at each each other too.. 
 
For tiffany its less work since their business in korea is already on top. So tiffany is one the talks the most and would just stare at her tae tae who would be working. 
 
The two miss each other a lot. They miss each other's kisses and hugs. 
 
They are still happy though. They are happy that their love for each other is as string as when taeyeon left korea or even stronger. They are just happy that they are still together. 
 
____________
 
Taeyeon's Pov
 
Sigh* its already midnight and im not yet done with this! Im already tired. I should just finish this. Seriously its been 3 months and every day i miss tiffany even more! I dont think i can survive 3 years without tiffany.. 
 
I miss all of them.. My crazy friends, family, employees, and mostly tiffany.. Sigh* 
 
.....
 
3 am.. Finally! Im done! At least less work for tomorrow.. Im sleeing late today... I dont want to be scolded my tiffany again. 
 
I notice that she too is gotten skinnier.. Maybe because im not there to help her. I just wish our employees in there work hard. Sigh* 
 
Ring ring....
 
Ty: hello? Who is this? 
 
"Its you umma!" 
 
Ty: ohh umma?! Why did you call? 
 
Boa: im coming over to your house today.. I want to visit you.. And seohyun! I miss my daughthers! 
 
Wait what? Is she aware that im no longer living in korea?
 
Ty: uhh mom.. I n-
 
Boa: hey! Dont you dare tell me your busy because im still going.. Actually im getting ready... Plus hayeon want to see you too and her tiffany unnie... And taeyeon...i feel like your dad is hiding something from me.. Do you know anything? Did something happened? 
 
Ty: mom... You talk so fast! And i dont know if dad is hiding something.. Why? Whats wrong? 
 
Boa: oh when i told him that im going to see you he shouted no... He looks tense when we talked about you.. So now im going to your place without his permission.. He is acting weird.. 
 
Ty: mom.... I-
 
Boa: taeyeon! Wha do you want for snack? You want me to cook? 
 
I have a feeling that dad didnt tell mom.. Hmm nah... Mom of course know... Maybe she is here in america! 
 
Ty: tiffany is not with me though.. You can come here...
 
Boa: aww... Okay.. That fine.. Where is she? 
 
Ty: shes at work... Wait mom? 
 
Boa: yes? 
 
Ty: why are you coming to my aparment at 3am? You should be sleeping by now! Where are you anyways?
 
Boa: huh? Im still in jeju but im on my way..
 
Ty: WHAT?! Mom im in america! 
 
Boa: YOU ARE WHERE NOW?! 
 
Ty: america! 
 
Boa: what? How? When?!!! Yah! Why are you there? Are you resting and left tiffany at work?! 
 
Ty: mom.. Relax.. Your heart... 
 
Boa: shut up! And answer me young lady! 
 
Ty: woah.. Didnt see that comig.. Okay i came here 3 months ago mom, how did i got here? Easy by a plane, why? ask dad... 
 
Boa: ............
 
Ty: mom? Umma? 
 
Boa: ............. 
 
Ty: umma???? Are you still there?
 
I keep calling mom.. But she is not answering me.. I know that we are still connected... What th-
 
" KIM CHANGMIN!!!!!!!! " 
 
Beeeepppppppp
 
Thats the last thing i heard.. I think my left ear is ruined now...