Office

When can I be happy?

 

The next day.....
 
Taeyeon's Pov
 
I dont know i even came to my office... I finished all my work for the month. I should be sleeping on my comfy bed or just somewhere far away from here but here i an sitting and reading bunch if reports from my emplyees.... Dont get me wrong.. I love my employees they are like my siblings but seriously why do they have to write soo much?! ... I like reading.. But this kind of reading..
 
I'm still reading the last report of the day... I dont really have to read it but just to kill some time.. When one of my employee came in.. It was CL
 
Cl: boss taeng!
Ty: yes?
Cl: your partner is here... Uhh what do you want me to do? Bring her here or take her straight to her office...
Ty: i dont mind her coming here.. But you should be asking her.. Im not your only boss she is your boss too.
Cl: right... 
 
So tiffany is here... I have to act again.. Urrgghh! I hate acting towards her... I seriously reget agreeing with sooyoung.
 
FLASHBACK
It was the day when tiffany isulted taeyeon
 
KNOCK KNOCK!!
 
I woke up fron my sleep.. It was 2 am. Who could it be?
I opened the door and saw sooyoung, sunny, and yoona. Why are they here?
Ty: what a-
Sooyoung hugged me.. I guess she knows about it already..
I also saw yoona looking me.. She looked sad..
Ty: yoona? You okay?
Yn: no unnie... Im really sorry..
Ty: hey dont be. Its not you who hurt me okay? Dont blame yourself. I actually dont blame anyone. Soo dont be sad and feel burden because im hurt.. Ill be fine later..
Sn: yah midget! Are you okay now? We kinda want to talk to you about something
Ty: look whos calling me a midget? Arent you shorter than me? Anyways.. What is it you wanna talk about early in the morning?!
Sy: tiffany...
Ty: come in first..
 
 
The three sat on the couch.. They look like they want to kill someone.. 
Ty : okay... If youre planning to kill tiffany.. Dont even try.
Sn: dammit...
Sy: no its not that.. We just want to tell you that..
Yn: we are hurting.. Too.. Because of what tiffany unnie said.. 
Ty: .......
Sy: we want to have a revenge... Revenge that she will regret hurting you.
Ty: do not hurt her..
Sy: we wont hurt her...
Ty: good
Sy: physically..
Ty: w-what do you mean?
Sy: just make her suffer a little. Even our little yoongie here agreed to hurt her sister..
Yn: thats true! 
Ty: NOOOO! Forget it! I wont hurt tiffany even though she is like that to me..
Sy: dont you want her to realize she is wrong? 
Ty: i do but in a way that she can get hurt! 
Sy: tiffany is stubborn.. All of us know that.. She can be strong espcially when shes with us.. 
Ty:.... Jus-
Sy: let me finish will ya? 
 
I nodded...
Sy: when she is with her friends.. Then she is pretty much like herself.. Strong, stubborn and etc. BUT! If all of us goes against her.. Then it might be the chance that she will apologize to us.. Even to you..
Ty: soo?
Sy: i want you to still work with her and me.. BUT act cold towards her.. And keep fake dating baekhyun too
Ty: why?
Sy: just do it will ya?!
Ty: alright.. But lets not be too harsh..
Sn: we cant promise you that..
Yn: can i live with you unnie? Just temporarily?
Ty: why?
Yn: i move out of her place..
Ty:'youre welcome here.. :) 
Yn: wheres seohyun?
Ty: first room on the right.. And you can go to sleep.. You must be tired..
YN: i am yawn*
Sy: soo are you in?
Ty: sigh* alright.. 
Sn:yes!! Its settle then.. Starting tommorrow..
Ty: get out of here already.. Im sleepy.. And sooyoung.. Meeting tommorrow remember!
Sy: yup!! 
 
END OF FLASHBACK..
 
Knock knock!
The door open.. Revealing the eyesmiling girl.. She was smilng at me... I need to be strong.. So i just glaced at her and went back to reading the report.. 
 
Tf: tae?
Ty: Please have manners and call me Ms. kim
Tf: o-oh s-sorry.. I though-
Ty: what do you want? Because im kind of busy right now.. If you want something just call CL and she will provide you with your needs..
Tf: i just cane here to say h-hi
 
Now i regret being mean... But keep up with the acting taeyeon!
Ty: okay.. You said you hi already.. You are welcome-
Tf: really?!
Ty: to leave...... Please close the door on the way out
 
Tiffany's pov
I thoug she said i was welcome to her company.. It made me happy that she is kind of nice to me but then whe she said the rest of her sentence then that made my heart break into small pieces...
 
Tf: i-ill see you at lunch... Do want to have lunch with me?
I hope she say yes.... 
Ty: no... I'll be having lunch with my boyfriend..
Tf: b-boyfriend?
Ty: yes boyfriend.. Baekhyun..
Tf: i thought you were just da-
Ty: i accepted him... Can you please leave my office now.. I really need to get back to my work.
 
Ouch! The way she treat me now.. It was very painful to hear her voice like that.. As if she hate that much and she will continue to hate me.... 
Tf: o-okay.. Sorry bye...
Ty: ....... 
She didnt even bother to look at me.. She just keep on reading the letters...
 
I went outside.. I saw sooyoung.. She was waving at me? And smiling.... I wave back... But then she looked at me weirdly.. What?! She was just nice to me a second ago... 
 
Sy: cl! Good morning! Wheres taengoo?
Well thats embarassing! She was waving at CL and not me.. She was even paying attention to me.. She just walk passed me and talk to CL.
 
I just stood there feeling abandon.
Cl: she at her office.. Ill just message her if she wants to meet you...
 
Cl pick up the phone and message Taeyeon.. She was busy so im pretty sure she wont allowing anyone to bother her at the moment..
 
Cl: okay... Sooyoung boss kim said she wasnt busy so you can meet her now... And maybe eat breakfast with her
Sy: food?! Im in! See ya CL! 
 
WHAT?! Taeyeon said shes busy! Wait shes just avoiding me.. She doesnt want to be with me.. Right!! She is mad at me....  Why do i even have to insult her like that! Urrgh! Tiffany Hwang you can be very careless sometimes!! 
 
 
Hi reader!!! Sorry late update :( i was too busy cleaning up my house.. And im a little sick too so yeah.. I hope you like this chapter! Dont worry tiffany won be suffering anymore.. Just wait for at least 2 or more chapters and i will end the suffering.. Okay? Comment and subscribe pls and thank you!