Step back....

When can I be happy?

 

No one's Pov
 
Tiffany is still staring at the blackscreen in front of her. She just cant believe that she would do this to taeyeon... She is such a bad lover to taeyeon..she wanted to kill herself for causing taeyeon to cry and be heartbroken. She blame herself for not trusting her girlfriend at all. How could she not trust her own girlfriend.. The same person thats been there for her and always protects her.. How can she just doubt her girlfriend... She should have known better... Because taeyeon can never do that to her.. NEVEr...
 
Click*
 
Jessica then came in..
 
Js: what? Are you not going to taeyeon? She might kill herself you know... 
 
Tf: what?
 
Js: you werent listening to her were you? She said that its better if she kill herself before you break up with her.. Then she just left her apartment.. Theres a chance that she might actually kill herself... Commit suicide..so go now!
 
Tf: a-alright..
 
Tiffany stood up and headed to taeyeon's place. She hope that taeyeon didnt do anything funny... Not when she finally realize that she was wrong the whole time. 
 
Tiffany got to taeyeon's place and taeyeon is nowhere to be found..
 
Tf: where could she be?
 
She went outside her room.. And saw taeyeon's neighbour..
 
Tf: hi.. Have you seen taeyeon?
 
Nb: ahh.. Kim taeyeon? 
 
Tf: ne...do you know where she is?
 
Nb: no... Im sorry..i saw her earlier though.. Running.... But she looks really sad.. I saw some tears in her cheeks.. She must be depress.. Poor taeyeon.. 
 
Tf: ohh.. Well thank you..
 
Tiffany was about to walk out when the neighbour called her again...
 
Nb: wait! 
 
Tf: yes?
 
Nb: have you tried the top of the building? She usually go there to think... 
 
Tf: ohh.. Okay.. Thank you! Bye!
 
The neighbour waved goodbye to tiffany..
 
"Taeyeon please dont do anything that will hurt you and me.. Please.." Tiffany thought as she ran up the stairs.. She doesnt care if its high... All she cares about now is taeyeon.. 
 
Tiffany arrived at the entrance of the rooftop... She was breathing heavely but didnt waste anytime to breath some oxygen.. She went straight out and look for taeyeon..
 
She saw taeyeon... Standing at the edge of the building.. Seems like she is jumping... 
 
What shock tiffany most is tha taeyeon walk farther and almost like falling... And she spread her arms ready to jump..
 
 
Tf: TAE! 
 
Tiffany yelled...
 
Ty: f-fany~ah? 
 
Tf: d-dont... Dont do anything...
 
Ty: what for? I dont think im going to live anyways since you will break up with me... Sob* i already know that youre breaking up with me.. You dont have to tell me...
 
Tf: tae.. Please... Step back.. I'll explain... 
 
Taeyeon then look at tiffany straight in the eyes... Debating whether she would step back and wait until tiffany break her heart or just jump so that it will hurt less.. 
 
Ty: im scared fany.. Scared to lose you...
 
Tf: i am too tae.. Please.. Dont do this.. To yourself.. And to me too...im sorry.. Tae.. Please *sob* ..... 
 
When taeyeon heard tiffany's sob.. She decided to not jump.. Just yet.. She stepbackwards and look at tiffany... She walked close to tiffany who is just standing there staring at taeyeon.. As she cries
 
Ty: but i dont want to get hurt anymore fany~ah... I hate being like this... Please.. Stop this..
 
Tiffany just hugged taeyeon.. Tightly... She dont want to let go.. She is scared that taeyeon would jump off the building... 
 
Tf: i was wrong tae.. Please forgive me...
 
Ty: i dont understand though.. I dont understand why you are breaking up with me.. Sob* i swear i didnt do anything... Sob* whatever nichkhun told you... Its all a lie...
 
Tf: i....i thought you were cheating on me with hyuna... Thats why i was hurt... Im sorry if i didnt trust you... It was wrong of me to just decided without letting you explain... 
 
Ty: what? Cheat? On you? With hyuna? No way...fany~ah... Youre the one i love... I will always love you.. I cannot love anyone else... Its you now and forever... If nichkhun told you that im cheating in you then its a lie..im loyal to you.. That is why im here now..
 
Tf: please forgive me tae... I love you... 
 
Ty: i forgive you.. But next time hear my side too... I love you the most...
 
Tf: lets go in your apartment... I'll explain to you everything...
 
Taeny couple went back to taeyeon's place and sat down...
 
Tiffany started explaing why she wants to break up with taeyeon... She was so embarrassed.. And guilty... 
 
Ty: fany~Ah... I will not do that to you... I promised you remember? I promised you that you are the only person i will love..
 
Tf: i know.. Im sorry.. Im sorry if i didnt keep that in mind.. And let my jealousy took over me..
 
Ty: you were jealous... Really jealous... Smirk*
 
Tf: yah~ stop teasing me.. Pout*
 
Ty: youre cute...
 
Tf: i know...
 
Tiffany frowned after.. And taeyeon noticed it...
 
Ty: whats wrong?
 
Tf: youre going back to america now... You need to finish your work.. I guess that i scared you.. And made you comeback here.. Im sorry if i bothered you...
 
Ty: hehehe...
 
Tf: what? Whats so funny about you leaving me again? 
 
Ty: theres nothing funny about leaving you...
 
Tf: exactly!
 
Ty: but its funny how you still think im going back to america... Smirk*
 
Tf: y-you mean?
 
Ty: yes im back! Im staying here With you! 
 
Tf: are you joking? Because its not funny to joke around about this... 
 
Tiffany still feel confuse.. But she is smiling widely..
 
Ty: do i look like im lying to you? Huh?
 
Then tiffany tackled down taeyeon in the couch... She hugged her and started kissing her passionately.. Taeyeon got shock but in the end she kissed tiffany back..
 
The two miss their kisses that they dont want to stop any minutes now... 
 
Ty: i....miss.... You....
 
Taeyeon said it between their kisses...
 
Tf: i... Hmmm~ miss... You too....hmm~~
 
Taeyeon pulled tiffany closer to her.. Wanting to touch tiffany more...tiffany just let taeyeon do her job... 
 
After 30 minutes they finally pulled away.. Both latter are panting hard.. And breathing heavely... Their lips are swollen but who cares? Tiffany collapse on top of taeyeon... And taeyeon hugged tiffany...
 
Tf: i... Love.. You....
 
Ty: ....i.... Love .... You.... Too... 
 
They just stayed like that for few minutes still catching some air...
 
After they finally recovered.. Tiffany asked taeyeon a question...
 
Tf: but.. Why are you so early? Im not saying its bad.. I just want to know why are you so early? I thought youre staying there for 2-3 years??
 
Ty: dad got in trouble with mom... Funny story.. Dad didnt tell mom that he sent me to america.. So mom got mad and threatened him that she is going to leave him if he dont send me back ASAP.. And in the end he sent me back... But i must finish my last paper works... And theirs a lot of them... Sooo i worked on it day and night... I didnt go home.. I only ate small snacks in between my work.. And luckily hyuna was there to massage my back... 
 
Tf: ohhh... Wait.. Hyuna massage your back?!
 
Ty: yeah.. Dont be jealous.. She is actually a big help to me!
 
Tf: how? 
 
Tiffany raised her eyebrow... Taeyeon can tell that tiffany is jealous of hyuna after praising her...
 
Ty: if it werent for her i wouldnt be here! Id probably meet you next week without her help...
 
Tf: really? Ohh..
 
Ty: yes really.. She helped me finish my papers... She said that i should go take a rest and go back to you... Tiffany i'll be honest to you.. Hyuna did flirt with me in america... But i did not pay any attention to her since i was too focus on finishing all my work... So that i could meet you sooner...  
 
Tf: aww thank you tae tae! But you are still in trouble! 
 
 
Ty: what why~? 
 
Taeyeon pouted... 
 
"Im so happy tiffany.. You have no idea how happy i am right now... Now that i know everything was just a misunderstanding...i love you... I'll marry you.. Soon.. Just wait" taeyeon thought as she still pouting in front of tiffany...
 
"Tae tae.. Thank you for doing this for me... You are the sweetest girlfriend ever! Sometimes i feel like indont deserve you but my heart and brain always tell me to not let you go because maybe someday someone will steal you from me... And i dont want that.. I love you.. And im happy that you are here with me now.. I wish that we can finally be together... I love you soo much! I want to be your wife... I'll wait for the right time... I'll wait until you are readyto be my husband" tiffany thought as she smile towards the pouting girl...