Meet my Parents

When can I be happy?

 

This is my new update guys! Please subscribe and comment!!! Thanks! I hope you like this chapter! 
 
 
No one's Pov 
 
 The two latter got to Jenju. They went to a cabin tha taeyeon Reserve for them. They were exhausted. Both of them fell asleep as soon as they finish unpacking everything. They have two room one is for taeyeon and the othe is for tiffany. 
 
Next morning....
 
Taeyeon woke up early.. She went to the kitchen and cook some breakfast for the both of them. Once she finished cooking she then went outside to enjoy the air. The sun hasnt rise yet. There cabin is just right in front of the lake. Taeyeon decided to go to the lake and sit on the big rocks. She closed her eyes and enjoy the breeze..
 
"Hmmmmm i miss this" taeyeon said...
 
"Hmmm... Its nice out here.." 
 
Taeyeon was shock to see tiffany beside her.
 
Ty: yah! You scared me!!
Tf: wahahahaha! Your face was priceless.. Anyways.. I just wan to enjoy the breeze! 
Ty: whatever... Oh look! The sun is rising!
Tf: its beautiful...
Ty: it is.....
 
"Are you two couple?" An ajumma appeared 
 
Ty: oh! Ajumma... You scared us..!
Tf: naaa it was just you tae kekeke...
Ajumma: im sorry young lady to scare you..
Tf: what was your question again ajumma?
Ajumma: i was just wondering of you two are couple?
Ty: ahhh.. No... W-we are just friends.. Good friends to be exact.. Nothing special.. 
Tf: y-yeah.. Hehe
Ajumma: well you two look good together... I was just wondering... Because ive been here since i was a child.. I grew up here..
Ty: its beautiful in here ajumma...
Ajumma: it is.. And a lot of couples come here.. Especially at this hour...
Tf: early in the morning? How come?
Ajumma: the legend says that once two people come here in this exact location.. And see the sunrise together.. They will end up being with each other.. 
Ty: i-is that true though? 
Tf: ...thats... Sounds unreal to me... Im sorry..
Ajumma: well in my opinion.. It is true.. Many couples did it.. And most of them come back here and announce that they are getting married or sometimes they even comeback here with there childrens! 
Ty: thats amazing! 
Ajumma: well it happens to me too... Before i got married a guy who happens to be having his rest here was enjoying the breeze and looking at the sunrise... Which happens to be my habit. 
Tf: And? 
Ajumma: and... We became friends.... Bestfriends... Then a couple.... And then we got married... Until now we are still married with two childrens! 
Ty: really? Thats really nice to here ajumma... 
Ajumma: it is! Thats why im asking you if you were couple... Maybe someday you will be with each other.. Right? 
Tf: may-
Ty: no ajumma... We are just friends... Like i said nothing special.. I like her as my friend.. Thats it.... To add up she is straight while im gay.. 
Tf: ......y-yeah... W-we a-are j-just f-friends... 
Ajumma: i see.. But keep what i told you okay? Expect the unexpected..i'll see you two around! Bye! 
Ty/tf: bye! 
 
Silents........
 
Tf: well that was awkward...
Ty: dont worry about it.. Im pretty sure it wont happen anyways.. 
Tf: you think so? How do you know?
Ty: i know so.. Just because... Im gay and your not... Easy! 
Tf: ...........
Ty: lets go have breakfast..
 
Tiffany's pov
Does taeyeon hate me? Does she only think of me as a friend? Why? Am i not good enough for her? STOP IT TIFFANY HWANG! You are not gay! Be happy that taeyeon doesnt like you! Just be happy! Let it go! 
 
I walk to the kitchen to see taeyeon preparing the table... 
 
Ty: come and eat! 
Tf: thanks....
 
I was spacing out... I did not even touch my food..
 
Ty: are you okay? Are you sick? Youre not eating... Why? 
Tf: i was just thinking...
Ty: if youre thinkng about the ajumma's story.... Then stop.. It will never i mean NEVER gonna happen... O-okay? I will not let that happen because i know youre not like me! So dont worry.. 
Tf: yeah.. 
 
....................
 
Taeyeon's Pov
It hurts me a lot! Saying those words to tiffany feel like stabbin me in the heart! I hate to say it but i have to! I dont want tiffany to feel uncomfortable again.. Id rather be friends with her than losing our relationship.. 
 
 
No one's Pov
The two latter went for a walk.. The went fishing, swimming, and other stuff.  They went back to cook their fish taeyeon caught earlier... It was big! Tiffany was scared to look at the fish.. 
 
Taeyeon knew about tiffany's fear of fish eyes.. So she decided to take out the bone and head after she finish cooking it....
 
Ty: fany! Dinner is ready! 
Tf: huh? Where the fish? 
Ty: here!
Tf: what happened?
Ty: well youre scared of fish's eyes so i took out the head and also took out the bones so you wont have a hard time taking out any bones! 
Tf: aww thank you tae tae! 
Ty: come and eat! 
 
They finished eating and now they are just in the living room doing nothing but to stare at each other... 
 
Ty: im bored....
Tf: me too....
Ty: oh! Fany! I forgot to tell you...
Tf: what is it?
Ty: well since ae are in my hometown i want to take you to my house and meet my parents! And my little sister! 
Tf: p-parents? Why?
Ty: well they want to meet my partner for 2 years duh! 
Tf: bu-
Ty: dont worry... They will like you! And if they dont then thats too bad.. Your my partner in business! I cant just let you go... Its not like your my girlfriend or anything... You dont have to be scared... Youre not my girlfriend so you dont have to be scared! 
Tf: well i dont want to be your girlfriend anyways!!! 
 
Tiffany walked out and went to her room.. She locked the door....
 
Taeyeon was left there dumbfounded... 
 
"What just happen?" taeyeon thought
 
Taeyeon went to tiffany's room...
She tried to open it unfortunately it was lock...
 
Ty: fany? Are you okay? Are you on your period? You change your mood a lot today... Are you sick? Did i say anything bad or hurtful? If i did im sorry... I didnt mean to hurt you... Fany please forgive me... 
 
What taeyeon did not know was tiffany was already crying... Tiffany didnt know why she is crying.. All she know is that she is hurt by taeyeon's word... The way taeyeon said the she is nothing special to her... It hurts tiffany badly.. 
 
Taeyeon keep knocking on the door...
 
Tf: GO AWAY! Leave me alone!
 
Ty: im sorry if i said something that hurt your feelings... 
 
It was silent... 
 
Tiffany thought taeyeon left already... 
 
"She gave up that fast? Im nothing to her.. Im it important to her" tiffany thought
 
Taeyeon didnt leave... She sat there. Her head leaning on the door... Waiting..
 
"Did i hurt her? What did i do? Im sorry fany... I didnt mean to.." Taeyeon thought
 
Tiffany fell asleep.. And so did taeyeon.. Except taeyeon fell asleep on the floor waiting for tiffany...
 
 
Thunder were heard.. It was loud.. Lighting can be seen.. 
 
This made tiffany wake up fromher sleeps..
 
She rubbed her eyes...
 
Boom!!!  Another thunder came up.. 
 
This made made tiffany scared..
 
Lighting were also there... Tiffany was really scared now...
 
Tiffany's Pov
 
I really scared.. I hate thunder and lighting.. Whenever theres a thunder i would always go to yoona's room and sleep with her.. 
 
But
 
Yoona is no ahere to be found...
 
Oh my god... How am i goi-
 
Boom!! 
 
This made tiffany scream a little bit...
 
I cant believe im going to do this...
 
I went and open the door... As i open it wide a body feel in front of me..
 
Tf: ahhh!! 
Huh?!
 
It was taeyeon.. She now is wide awake... She was rubbing her head because it hit the floor...
 
Wait what is she doing here? Did she fell asleep? Was she here the whole time? So she never left me! She was here! She wasnt giving up! She did care about m-
 
Ty: fany? Are you okay? Im sorry.. I didnt mean to hurt you.. I dont kno-
 
Tf: tae tae! 
 
I quickly hugged her.. Because i was scared and touched...
 
Ty: hey.. Its alright.. Come with me..dont be scared. Im here
 
That made me feel secure... Protected...and loved? 
 
Taeyeon took me to her room.. Where there is not window close to my bed....
 
Ty: here sleep.. 
 
Tf: thank you...
 
Taeyeon went out for a second carrying a big fluffy comforter... She layed it on the floor.. She she brought some pillow and another blanket. It actually looks comfy.. Like my bed.. 
 
Tf: whats that?
Ty: my bed.
Tf: bed? 
Ty: yeah! You sleep there and i sleep here! 
Tf: what? No! Sleep here with me! 
Ty: its fine... Good night.. 
 
Taeyeon turned off the lights... I layed down... I dont feel sleepy.. I feel cold.. What should i do? 
 
Ah hah! 
 
Taeyeon's Pov 
I layed down on the floor.. It was comfy but not as comfy as the bed... But i can deal with it as long as my tiffany can sleep well... 
 
Sigh* its been a long nigh for both of us.. 
 
I felt something... Something beside me 
 
Ty: wha th-
Tf: shhhh! Sleep with me..
Ty: no.. Just sleep on the bed.. Its comfy there..
Tf: no~ dont want to! I feel comfy here.. With you...
Ty: alright... How about lets both sleep on the bed? Lets go!
Tf: no!~ sleep here with me! I feel better here.. Pwease~
 
Tiffany is not showing me her puppy dog face... Its so cute.. Must resist... Urrghhh i cant! 
 
Ty: fine... 
Tf: yay! 
Ty: now lets sleep im sleepy....
 
Im now back facing tiffany... 
 
I felt a tap on my shoulder..
 
Tf: face me tae tae....
Ty: w-why?
Tf: just do it! 
 
I did what she ask me to...
 
The next thing she did surprise me! 
 
She is now hugging me... Her head is on my chest and my arm is around her waist holding her firmly... 
 
It felt like a puzzle... It feels to right.. I dont feel uncomfortable at all...
 
I just fell asleep after.....
 
Morning.....
 
No one's Pov
 
Taeyeon is still sleeping but the girl beside her is now awake. Tiffany didnt bother moving because she just want to stay in Taeyeon's embrace. She enjoys the warm feeling coming from Taeyeon. She also observe taeyeon's face and how she sleeps.. 
 
Tiffany giggle because Taeyeon is snoring... Its a cute snore and a loud one. Tiffany finds it very adorable. She stayed like that for at least half an hour just observing taeyeon. She then decided to wake taeyeon up.
 
Tf: wake up tae tae~
 
Poke*
 
No response....
 
Tf: taeyeon~..... Tae~
 
No response...
 
Tf: Kim tae tae~ 
 
Poke* 
 
"She must be tired" tiffany thought...
 
"I should just cook for her... Yeah i should!" Tiffany thought again.
 
Tiffany left taeyeon on the floor and went to fix herself becore she cooks. After she wash up and finished changing she then proceed to the kitchen.
 
"Hmmmm what should i cook?" Tiffany thought
 
Tiffany look around. The saw some eggs. 
 
"I should just make some eggs then.." Tiffany stated..
 
Tiffany continued to do her job
 
On the other side... The sleeping girl is now finally awake.
 
She is still lying on the bed when she realize that Tiffany is not beside her. She then panic! She stood up. Change her clothes wash and went to look for tiffany. 
 
Ty: fany?
 
No response..
 
Ty: fany!!
 
Tf: In the kitchen tae tae! 
 
Taeyeon ran to the kitchen. She saw tiffany just finished cooking some breakfast.
 
Ty: *sigh* i thought you left me here...
Tf: why would i do that? Come and eat! 
 
Taeyeon went to sit on the table. So did tiffany. There was rice and egg. It was simple but made taeyeon feel touch because of tiffany's effort.
 
Taeyeon went to taste tiffany's cooking...
 
"UKKKK! TOO SALTY!" Taeyeon thought..
 
Taeyeon want to spit the egg out but she dont want to make Tiffany sad. She just continued eating. 
 
Tf: how is it?
 
Ty: .....i-it taste good fany! Thank you!....
 
Tf: yay!! I should eat now...
Ty: no! Im going to eat all of it
 
Taeyeon doesnt want tiffany to eat the very salty egg. 
 
 
Tf: Yah! Kim tae tae! I cooked this food so im going to eat it! 
 
Tiffany slapped taeyeon's hand away from the plate where the egg is placed
 
Ty: no! Just cook another one for you! It taste so good! I want to eat it all!!!
 
Tf: shhh! Youre too loud! Its morning! 
 
Tiffany quickly ate the egg... As soon as the egg touches her expression change from happy to dark..
 
"This is disgusting!" Tiffany thought
 
Tf: ewww!!! 
 
Tiffany spit out the food..
 
Tf: how can you eat this?!
 
Ty: easy... You made it.. I dont want to make you upset..
 
Tf: thats sweet tae.. Thank you... BUT! Lets not eat this okay?
 
Ty: ill cook another food! 
 
Tf: i'll help!
 
Ty: okay
 
The two ladies cooked again and the same time tease each other.. 
 
They finally finished their breakfast.
 
Ty: that was good!
 
Tf: yeah..
 
Ty: ummm tiffany?
 
Tf: yes?
 
Ty: about my parents? Are you okay meeting them?
 
Tf: ....maybe... 
 
Ty: dont be scared... Im beside you.. I will always be beside you..
 
Tf: okay..
 
The two finally decided to get ready.
 
Taeyeon is now waiting for tiffany to finish. She is wearing skinny jeans and tank top.. Very comfy
 
While tiffany.. She is wearing a dress but not too elegance looking it looks fresh and good on her..
 
Taeyeon drove her house or more like a mansion. As she drove by the drive way she can see her maids waving. 
 
Its been a long time since she visited the house. 
 
Taeyeon and fany got out of the car. They are now in front of the big gate. Tiffany cant stop shaking. She is very nervous. 
 
" what if they dont like me? What if they want to separate me from taeyeon? What if the-" tiffany's thought was cut by taeyeon..
 
Ty: dont worry okay?
 
Tiffany nodded.
 
 
The big door open. Revealing two bug stair on both sides and a big living room!
 
Also taeyeon's parents are standing in front of them with a big smile! Their names are boa and changmin! (Sorry guys i just pick a random name that i know) 
 
Boa: taeng! Omo! You never change! You still look the same my daughter! 
Ty: umma! I miss you soo much! 
Cm: my princess! How are you?! I miss you so much!!! 
Ty: appa! I miss you too! Ive been good! My business is on top with the help of my partner! 
 
Tiffany was just their looking at the happy family.. She misses her family.. Unfortunately her family lives in America so she cant go there easily.
 
She just smiled seeing a very happy family being reunited again.
 
Ty: umma... Appa.. This is tiffany.. She is a friend of mine and my business partner.
Cm: hello there young lady..thank you for helping our taeyeon..
Tf: hello mr and mrs. Kim it nice to finally meet you. 
 
All of them went inside.
 
Boa: aiigoo... You two must be tire from all the work! Its good to have a rest!
Ty: it is tiring but tiffany's help im able to work less since we help each other. 
Tf: oh.. No.. Its taeyeon.. She is a great partner. She is really good with everything! 
Cm: you two must be really close! Since you work well with each other. Okay now come eat with us for lunch! 
Ty/tf: okay! 
 
The four of them enjoyed their lunch.. Soon tiffany feel comfortable around taeyeon's parents. 
 
Tf: the food taste delicious mrs. And mr. Kim! 
Cm: thank you
Boa: tiffany dont be too formal with us.. You can call us umma and appa too.. Since your parents are far away from you.. We can be your parents for now. 
Tf: really?! Thank you mrs- i mean umma! Appa! 
 
Taeyeon just smiled because she is happy to see tiffany having fun. 
 
Changmin and tiffany went to the garden as they talk. While taeyeon and her mom went to the kitchen and clean up. 
 
Boa: so honey... You like tiffany dot you?
Ty: of course umma! She is my partner.
Boa: you know thats not what i mean right? Im asking if you have feeling for her...
Ty: .... Yes....
 
Changmin and tiffany's side
 
Cm: so tiffany.. You know about taeyeon's gender right?
Tf: ummm yes appa.. But! I like the way she is... I accept her.. Before i was shock but in the end its not her fault to be like that..
Cm: thats good to hear.. When she open up with us we were disappointted but you know we still love our princess.. We just accepted her... Because we love her. 
Tf: you are an amazing parent appa.. 
Cm: thank you but if you are a parent you would do anything for your child. Even for your love ones.. Like my wife! 
 
Tiffany smiled at what mr. Kim said. 
 
Tf: let me excuse myself appa
Cm: go ahead
 
Tiffany walk to the kitchen to get  some water when she over heard taeyeon and her mom talking..
 
 
Ty: mom... I dont like her! I was just acting! She is not my type! Eww! She will never. I mean neeevvveeer be my lover! 
 
Tiffany's Pov
 
I heard taeyeon talked about me.. And im hurt! How can she say that? Does she still hate me? 
 
Boa: tiffany? 
 
My eyes were teary.. I saw taeyeon she looked shock.. 
 
Ty: f-fany... I can... Explain..
 
Tf: save it! 
 
I ran outside of the house.. I dont care where im going.. All i know is now im close to a cliff running away from taeyeon..
 
Ty: fany!!!! 
 
Tf: leave me alone! 
 
Ty: let me explain! Its not what you thinking!!! 
 
Tf: just leave me al- ahhhhhh!!!!!! 
 
I slipped... I'm not hanging on the cliff
 
 
Ty: Tiffany!!
Tf: Taeyeon!! Heellllpppp!!! 
Ty: dont worry! I wont let go.. Please dont let go! 
Tf: help me taeyeon.. Please
Ty: i wont let go! I will never let go fany... 
Tf: TAE!!!!
Ty: FANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I keep on slipping! Im scared! 
 
Tf: tae!!!! Help me please!!! 
 
Ty: .......... 
 
Taeyeon's gone? Did she just left me here? 
 
I started crying.. 
 
Ty: tiffany! I found a stick! 
 
Tf: huh? You came back!
 
Ty: of course! I wont leave my LOVE and just let her die! Now hold onto the stick! Dont let go! And ill pull you! 
 
Tf: okay..
 
Taeyeon did what she told me and she was pulling me.. 
 
Ty: hold on! 
 
Tf: okay... 
 
Finally im on the ground...  I started crying again... 
 
Ty: hey youre okay now..  I told you i wont let go of you..
 
Taeyeon hugged me like there is no tomorrow. She was shaking. 
 
Ty: i thought youre going to leave me!
 
Tf: but you hate me.. Why do you care? 
 
Ty: who said i hate you? I will NEVER hate you! I love you! I love you too much to hate you
 
That made me fluttered... It made me blush..
 
Tf: but you said it yourself! 
 
Ty: that wasnt you! 
 
FLASHBACK...
 
No one's Pov
 
Boa: honey you know hara? Well she wants to date you.. She ask me.. Are you willing to do it? 
 
Ty: what? No way! 
 
Boa: but honey..
 
Ty:mom... I dont like her! I was just acting! She is not my type! Eww! She will never. I mean neeevvveeer be my lover!  
 
Boa: tiffany...
 
Ty: f-fany... I can... Explain..
 
Tf: save it! 
 
Tiffany ran away..
 
Taeyeon stood there..
 
Boa: well? What are you waiting for?! Go get your girl! 
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
Taeyeon's Pov
 
I told her what really happened..
 
Ty: tiffany i will never say that a bout you..
 
Tf: ......
 
Tiffany just hugged me.. 
 
We stayed there until sunset..  
 
Tiffany fell asleep in my arms...
 
Ty: dont fall for me fany... Just dont..
 
 
Tiffany's pov
 
I heard taeyeon said something...
 
Ty: dont fall for me fany.... Just dont..
 
How? Its too late... I already fell for you... 
 
 
Woooo!!! So tiffany realize that she likes taeyeon! But why does taeyeon dont want tiffany to fall for her? Wait for the next chapter to know..
 
BYE!!