POVs

When can I be happy?

 

Taeyeon's Pov
 
As soon as we landed i head to my apartmet and fix all the things i need to fix.. Hyuna went with me.. She too was feeling guilty for planning to break me up with tiffany. Luckily she is a great friend and did not do anything that will ruin us... Unfortunately that nichkhun brainwashed my girlfriend's brain ....I dont even know why tiffany beileve in him! I thought she trust me.. I guess im wrong.. I thought she loves me.. If she really loves me then why would she break up with me all of a sudden? Plus.. What did nichkhun told her that made her want to break up with me? 
 
All these questions keeps on running in my mind..
 
We got back at exact 1 am... I want to go to tiffany's house and ask her why she is going to break up with me... But hyuna stopped me.. She told me that its better if we see each other in the morning and she have a plan... Plan to stop tiffany from breaking up with me.. I asked what it is but she insisted to keep it to herself.. She jus told me to go with the flow and she will handle everything. I just agreed..
 
I dont know what you did nichkhun but all i know is that you will regret meeting me and messing with my life... You may be strong and muscular... But you dont know anything about my strength... You have no idea on what i can do to you once you start meesing with my life.. You will regret this forever nichkhun and im sure of that. You will not face the weak, caring, understanding, calm taeyeon... But you will meet the agressive, violent, powerful KIM TAEYEON... 
 
________
 
Seohyun's Pov
 
This is shocking! Unnie is back... But it shock me even more when i saw her and did not recognize her... What in the world happened to her?!  She looks pale, skinny, and unhealthy... Im worried... She doesnt look like the taeyeon that left us.. She looks like a new person.. And i feel a very dark aura around her when she came inside the apartment... Seems like she is not very happy to be back.. Or something is bothering her... She looked like she was about to kill someone... I did not dare to ask her problem for i know that she doesnt like sharing it to anyone that is not involve.. I just happily greeted her before i left the apartment to go back to my office to finish some documents... 
 
Unnie... What happened to you?? You dont look like you....
 
______________
 
Hyuna's Pov
 
I hate seeing taeyeon unhappy... Why does she have to suffer so much?! What did she do? She is a nice person! She didnt do anything to harm anyone! Why do you need to make taeyeon's life mesireble?! Please let her be happy... Do this for me... God... Please...
 
I must help her... This is the only way to thank taeyeon for forgiving me that easily. 
 
Ring ring ring....
Hello....
 
Hy: nichkhun...
 
Nk: oh look... Its you... What do you want now?
 
Hy: i want you to do something for me..
 
Nk: why would i help you? Because from what i can remember you didnt do what i asked you to do..
 
Hy: i know.... Im sorry.. (I lied) 
 
Nk: pfft! As if! 
 
Hy: i am! Tomorrow meet me at soshi cafe... I have a plan on how to break those two up...
 
Nk: okay.. What time?
 
Hy: exact 12 pm.... Dont be late... Bye..
 
Nk: okay... Bye...
 
Beeeppppp!
 
I have a feeling that he doest beilieve me.. But i must try.... I have to try...
 
Recorder - check! 
 
Mic - check! 
 
Ear phones- check! 
 
Speakers - check!
 
This is all i need... All i need to finally stop nichkhun's plan.. I just hope it works... I need some help.. But who? 
 
Ah hah! 
 
Jessica... I know she hates me.. Ever since me and taeyeon dated she hated me... I was a b*tch before.. And i know that.... ive changed...this is going to be hard.. But im doing this to keep taeny together.. She have to help me tomorrow..
 
To jessica
 
Jessica its hyuna... You probably still hate me.. For being a b*tch before but lets bit think about that now.. I want you to help me.. Help me to stop tiffany from breaking up with taeyeon.. Please help me.. I really need your help and i know that you are the only one that can make tiffany do things other than taeyeon... If you are willing to help please meet me at the soshi cafe near the building where tiffany and taeyeon works.. 10 am... Im going to tell you what to do.. Bye.. 
 
From hyuna....
 
 
___________
 
Nichkhun's Pov
 
I have a feeling that hyuna is going to be a snake... Well she will not going to succeed on whatever she is planning to do... 
 
I will have tiffany... And she will be mine forever.. Just wait and see... Once you come back taeyeon.. After 2-3 years.. All you will see is me and tiffany together... Pfft! 2-3 years? You are just giving me a chance to steal your tiffany away from you taeyeon.. You really are dumb... 
 
In months.. Just wait and see.. Tiffany will definitely fall for me.. In just few months...
 
_________
 
Taeyeon/Nichkhun's Pov
 
I'm going to win her heart back