Estimated...

When can I be happy?

 

No one's Pov
 
Taeyeon was confuse of how her mother acted. After their conversation she just went straight to bed. She doesnt want to stress herself too much already. 
 
"Sigh* i miss tiffany so much already... I wish a miracle happens.. I wish that once i close my eyes and open it again i would be beside a sleeping tiffany. " 
 
Taeyeon closed her eyes for a minutes.. Then open it.. She sighed again... She was hoping that shed be in her own bed in korea sleeping with her beautiful girlfriend. 
 
She send a text message to her girlfriends first..
 
To fany
 
Hi fany~ah how are you? We havent talk for days now... Im sorry ive been very busy lately that i barely even text you.. Dont be mad at me okay? Eat your foods.. Dont skip you lunch :) be strong!! Fany hwaiting! We can do this! :) you know i miss you sooo sooo sooooooooooooooo much!! Fany~ah i love you <3 mwuah! Goodnight! Love you. Love you love you!!!!!!!
 
From tae tae
 
Then she decided to just sleep.
 
On the other side of the world.. 
 
Tiffany on the other hand is busy signing bunch of papers. Her hair is so messy and dark circles can be seen... She is very stress too.. She even skip her lunch because of her work. Never she skip a lunch before... She was never this busy or maybe because taeyeon would be by her side helping her. 
 
"Sigh* tae i miss you already :( please comeback... I dont think i can wait any longer.. Years of waiting is too much already... I already miss you in seconds.. How am i going to survive 2-3 years? " tiffany sadly thought as continued working.. 
 
Her phone rang...
 
She got a message from taeyeon... 
 
She quickly read the message and smiled..
 
To fany
 
Hi fany~ah how are you? We havent talk for days now... Im sorry ive been very busy lately that i barely even text you.. Dont be mad at me okay? Eat your foods.. Dont skip you lunch :) be strong!! Fany hwaiting! We can do this! :) you know i miss you sooo sooo sooooooooooooooo much!! Fany~ah i love you <3 mwuah! Goodnight! Love you. Love you love you!!!!!!!
 
From tae tae
 
"Should i text her back? Maybe shes sleeping already.. I dont want to diturb her its already late there.. Yeah i should i just message her later.. I miss you too taeyeon... " tiffany thought...
 
She went for a break and ate her lunch with sooyoung.. She did what taeyeon wanted her to do.. She ate her lunch..
 
Sooyoung have her rice and extra rice with her.. Beef stake, half of a roasted chicken, pork chop, fried chicken, fish, sushi, yogurtssss, coke, water, chicken soup, spaghetti, ramyun, chips, burger, hotdog, and more.. 
 
Tiffany just space out while eating her sandwich.. 
 
Sy: tiff!! 
 
Tf: huh? What? 
 
Sy: youre spacing out... Is it taeng again?
 
Tiffany just weakly nodded..
 
Sy: dont worry 2-3 years will pass without even knowing it.. Just wait for her.. Dont stress yourself too much because hates that... If you need help with work then you can always call me in you office to help you.. 
 
Tf: no its okay... You already have so much work to do..
 
Sy: no i insist.. Look at you.. Youre very skinny now... You skip your lunch most of the time.. I want to help you at least.. Plus my work is done.. Mine is easier.. Less paper work..  Im acutally surprise that you are here in the lunch room... 
 
Tf: thanks soo.... 
 
Sy: no problem... 
 
They finished their lunch well for tiffany it was lunch... For sooyoung it was her snack for the afternoon... And they went straight to tiffany's office and work.. Once in a while sooyoung would go out and go to taeyeon's fridge and bring tiffany and herself some snacks... 
 
Their day end by finishing the whole fridge... Sooyoung ate 98% of taeyeon's food.. But who cares... 
 
__________
 
America.... Morning....
 
Its 10 am already and taeyeon is still on her bed... She decided to sleep more since she finished most of her paper work yeterday. 
 
She decided to go and finally eat her breakfast since its already growling.
 
She just ate some pancakes with syrups plus juice...
 
Ring ring ring!! 
 
Taeyeon pick up her phone and saw her dad caller i.d.
 
Ty: Hello dad?
 
Ch: taeyeon..
 
Ty: why did you call??
 
Ch: well i got in trouble... With you mom..
 
Ty: uh oh... 
 
Ch: she wants you to comeback......
 
Taeyeon smiled widely...
 
"I love you mom!!! " taeyeon thought...
 
Ty: r-really? How? When? Why? 
 
Ch: yes really... How? Well she told me she is going to leave with me with hayeon... Going there in america.. And stay until you comeback...
 
Ty: ahh thats my mom...
 
Ch: why? Of course i dont want your mom to leave..
 
Ty: when? When? When? 
 
Ch: soon...
 
Changmin starts teasing his daughter...
 
Ty: dad~ stop teasing me and tell when?! 
 
Ch: now you sound like your mom...aigoo..
 
Ty: because im her daugther... Duh! 
 
Ch: chuckled* i know.. Well if you can come back here next month.. Well actually depends on how it will take you to finish your last documents...  
 
Ty: ........
 
Ch: hello?
 
What did not changmin know is that taeyeon starts doing victory dances, or funny dances.... Gangnam style, gentleman, and more... Taeyeon is sooo happy that her smiled goes up to her ears... 
 
Ch: TAEYEON?!
 
Ty: huh? Oh right! Sorry... Thank you!!!! 
 
Ch: youre happy? 
 
Ty: yes! Thats so obvious! I miss tiffany dad.. A lot! 
 
Ch: i know.. And im sorry...
 
Ty: sorry? For what?
 
Ch: for not thinking about your feelings... I just sent you to america.. I didnt think about your happiness first... Im sorry taeyeon... 
 
Ty: oh... Dad.. Its okay.. You didnt know... You just want whats best for me and for the business... I forgive you dad... 
 
Ch: thank you.... Thank you so much! Okay.. I got to go.... Bye! Love you!! 
 
Ty: bye dad!!  Love you too! Oh! Dad... Can i ask you a favor??
 
Ch: sure what is it?
 
Ty: dont tell fany.. I want to surprise her.. Okay? 
 
Ch: okay! Bye!
 
Ty: bye! 
 
Beeeepppp...
 
 
After their conversation taeyeon went straight to the bathroom and shower then change..
 
After getting ready she went straight to the office and work...  She wants to finish her work ... All of it... She is not going to waste anytime now..
 
After looking at her work tha she needs to do.. She estimated how long it will take her to finish everything... If she works for the whole day and stay at night she can finish it in a week... 
 
Once she have a plan she started working and didnt bother to eat breakfast... 
 
"I'll meet you soon fany.... We will be together soon.. Finally...Just wait..." Taeyeon thought..