Memories of....

When can I be happy?

 

Another update... For fun! Hehehehe pls subscribe, and comment! Dont forget that! :)
 
 
 
Tiffany's Pov
 
I woke up. I noticed that it was still early and inalso noticed that im in a different room, i started to panic but then i saw taeyeon's Picture all over the room so im guessing im back to her house. maybe this is her room.
 
The even earlier came back to me. 
 
FLASHBACK
 
Tf: huh? You came back!
 
Ty: of course! I wont leave my LOVE and just let her die! Now hold onto the stick! Dont let go! And ill pull you! 
 
As she was pulling me it made me, i can see in her eyes how much i am to her. She was pulling like there is no tomorrow. 
 
Taeyeon hugged. I was still scared but her warmth made me feel safe. Am i really falling for taeyeon? 
 
As i thought of that.. Many memories came to my mind.
 
When i first met taeyeon...
 
Our first "date" with baekhyun.. Hehehhe
 
Our first argument... 
 
Our first apologize...
 
When we started to get closer..
 
When she bring coffee to my office every morning..
 
When she brings me lunch when i dont eat on time..
 
How she waits for me to finish at work even if it will cause her to stay until midnight...
 
How much she cares about my health..
 
How we spend in each oter's office when we are bored..
 
How we text each others good night and good mornings.. 
 
And more....
 
 
Everything made me realize it.. It made me realize that... Maybe.. I like taeyeon.. That maybe i can be with her.. That maybe we can be together forever.... 
 
As taeyeon was explaining to me that it wasnt about me that she was talking about at home.. I can see in her eyes that she was concern.. That she was sorry... And that she was scared.. To lose me..
 
I am falling for her...    It too late now.. I already am falling.. Hard.
 
END OF FLASHBACK..
 
Did i just realize tha im in love with taeyeon? Or was it i was just too happy that im alive thanks to taeyeon..
 
Youre Falling for her tiffany hwang.. Stop denying it.. Its already out. No need to make excuses.
 
Maybe i am... 
 
No one's Pov
 
Tiffany continued to lay down on her bed (taeyeon's bed) 
 
When she realize that taeyeon is no where to be found.. 
 
"Its a mansion.. She should be in a different room right now.." Tiffany thought.
 
Tiffany starts to feel thirty. She decided to go down and have a cold water to drink. On her way to the kitchen she saw a figure sitting down on the bench in the backyard. 
 
"Who is that?" Tiffay asked herself..
 
Tiffany went closer and closer until she realize that it was Taeyeon. 
 
Tf: tae?
Ty: huh? Fany? Why are you awake? What are you doin here? YOu should be in my room resting..
Tf: i just went to get some water when i notice you here just sitting down alone.
Ty: oh.. I see.. Then go get your water and sleep.
Tf: no.. Its fine.. I'll accompany you.. For now..
Ty: you dont ha-
Tf: i want to.
 
They just there.. Silently.. She didnt bother to utter a word to each other..
 
" what should i say" tiffany asked herself..
 
Tf: thank you.
Ty: for what?
Tf: for saving me, for being there with me, for being nice to me, for being a great friend to me, for just existing in my life.
Ty: im the one who should be thankful. You made my life more interesting. At first it was unsual for me to act a differently but i got use to it and now i like how i act. Youve changed me for good. Thank you.
Tf: .... Do you like me?... Tae?
Ty: of course i do.. I wouldnt be nice to you or be friends with you if i dont right?
 
Tf: thats not what i mean.... 
 
Ty: t-then w-what?
 
Tf: do you have feelings for me.. Like more han a friend...
 
Ty:........ Tiffany... I... I... I hav-
 
"Unnie?!" A girl ran towards taeyeon and hugged her
 
Ty: hayeon?! Why are you here? At this time?!
 
 
Tiffany's Pov
Who is she? 
 
Tf: ummm tae?....
Ty: oh tiffany.. This is hayeon.. She is my si-
 
Ha: taeyeon's girlfriend..
 
Ty/ tf: WHAt?!
 
 Are you surprise too? Yeah me too.. Lol! Oh-uh... What is this? Is this another conflict for taeyeon and tiffany? Hayeon.. Who are you? Pls subscube and comment! Dont forget! Thanks! Bye! 
 
Triple update!!!! Wohoooo!!!